Teenage Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have already thought of that," said Brian. "They could go and stay with their Aunt Penny in Normandy for a couple of weeks."

"Sounds good. Let me get my diary, then we can work out what's the best timing." I ran up to my bedroom, grabbed the journal then paused. Would I regret this? A shadow crossed my mind. No, my returning thought was I am excited about this.

I returned to the others and we aimed for a date about five weeks later, when Mel and Tom were on half-term break. Trish phoned Penny and asked if she would have the children for two weeks. She'd love to have them, was the immediate reply so it was arranged that we would put them on the plane here and she would collect them from the airport near her. Brian took over the phone and within minutes had the tickets booked so Trish called Penny again with the plane times. Now there was just the waiting for five weeks.

Brian and I flirted with each other at every opportunity; Trish joined in the fun and flirted with Brian and me. I don't know if the kids noticed; we tried to keep it all away from them but I got one or two funny looks from Mel. No matter, they were both excited about their trip to France as they had never been abroad since their father went down the drugs road.

Trish and Brian both decided to take the fortnight off work so we would have every opportunity to get me pregnant. Time passed and before we knew it The Day came. I bathed in my favourite bath oil and towelled dry, resisting the temptation to dabble with my pussy although it was tingling and begging to be touched. With high spirits I applied my face: not sluttish but more than I would normally use during the day. My red silk blouse showed the shadow of my bra underneath and tucked into a red flared cotton skirt. A matching black suspender belt held up my seamed black stockings and a black thong completed my underwear. When I got downstairs, I saw that Trish was wearing a sleeveless summer dress with an acre of cleavage.

Eventually we were all waving goodbye to Mel and Tom as they made their way to the security checks. For the twenty-minute drive home, Trish got behind the wheel and smiled in the mirror as Brian jumped the gun by putting his hand at the top of my thigh, right near my crotch and squeezed gently. His spare hand turned my face to his and we spent the journey in a face-eating contest with lots of mutual groping, both of us being encouraged into naughtiness by Trish.

We pulled up in our home drive and were admonished by Trish to wait for her but as soon as we were inside we resumed our frantic kissing. Any lingering doubts about incest were swept away by the hormones raging through my body. I know Brian felt the same way because he had not been allowed to ejaculate for two weeks. I never heard the door closing but suddenly Trish was there with her face right next to ours and she gave Brian a long, lingering kiss. She hesitated a second or two before leaning to me and kissing me tenderly full on the lips. "Let's get comfortable," she breathed, taking us both by the hand and leading us to their bedroom.

Starting with me, Brian slowly removed all my and Trish's clothes, article by article until he had us both naked except for my suspenders and stockings. Trish and I approached him together and removed all his clothes. He was wearing no underpants so when I pulled his trousers down, a well-made tool smacked the end of my nose leaving a sticky trail on it. With a chuckle, I stuck out my tongue and lapped at his leaking penis.

Trish, kneeling beside me, kissed up and down one side of the tool before us as I did the same on the other side. Maybe it was inevitable that our lips would touch. When they did we stayed like that, just closed lips to closed lips for a centuries-long second then I felt her mouth twitch a little and her lips parted in clear invitation. I opened mine slightly and thrilled as her tongue sinuously pushed into my mouth and soon our tongues played a merry dance. It was Brian who parted us and we all got onto the bed with me between them.

They had me flat on my back and Brian was making free with my body, especially my boobs which he would suckle briefly in turn before latching onto one nipple and giving it a thorough nibbling. I gasped as I felt Trish's mouth going to work on my other tit. He kissed me again then with Brian's mouth locked onto mine and his hand running up and down my slit, I was in a pampered heaven.

Since we left the airport, I had been well and truly aroused and raring to go. I even found myself enjoying Trish's ministrations but gasped when she spread my legs and shuffled between them to nibble at my labia. Never mind that I wasn't lesbian, I loved it. Using her fingers she spread my lips wide and I felt the cool draught as she blew onto the soaking flesh. Then I felt her tongue sliding slowly from the base of my pussy to the top; I held my breath as she approached the top and moaned deeply into Brian's mouth as she hit the spot.

I needed something in my pussy so I raised my hips and was gratified to feel her tongue pushing inside me but that only made me long for something much bigger - something cock-sized. I groped around until I found my brother's tool. It was rock-hard and my hand got coated in the slime of his natural lubricant. Meanwhile Trish was using her fingers in all sorts of interesting ways, bringing me to the almost to the boil but instinctively stopping short of letting me go over the top. Breaking off the never-ending kiss with Brian I almost grunted at him, "Fuck me Brian, for god's sake fuck me."

Trish moved out of the way and I guided the iron rod inside me then grabbed his hips and thrust my body to meet his and take the full length of him. He lay there perfectly still for an age before he slowly withdrew almost all the way then rammed it home again causing me to shriek, "Yes, oh yes, give it to me." But my shouts became muffled as Trish closed her mouth to mine and thrust her tongue inside in time with Brian's thrusting. I was puzzled at the strange taste on her lips and it took me a few seconds to realise that it was my own love juice but instead of being grossed out I found it great turn-on and licked as much as I could off her face.

By now Brian was grunting with each thrust and I reckoned he would soon be filling me with his forbidden sperm. "Yes, Brian, come for me, come inside me; give me your baby." I was so close myself I shoved my hands down to his arse and gripped tight, digging my nails in while I pulled him right inside. The explosion of his seed lit my own firestorm and I could do no more than hang on for dear life as each new spurt from my lover took me to a new high. Brian stayed pressed right up me and I was conscious of them both lifting my hips as Trish slid a couple of pillows under my buttocks. Brian stayed until his tool softened and plopped out of me. He gave me a loving kiss then rolled over to one side.

Immediately, Trish went down onto Brian's tool saying, "Let me bring this thing back to life."

And so it went on. Five times that day and just as much every day for the next ten days; I don't know where he got the stamina but we kept up our hectic schedule with Trish helping and encouraging us all the way. We were hardly ever clothed in all that time and Brian would take me any time and any where he took the fancy. I had bought in a supply of pregnancy testing kits and started using them after a week. On day ten I came into the kitchen after my morning shower carrying a testing stick. I passed it over to them and Trish just screamed "YES we're pregnant." It was a time for hugs and kisses all round.

"I suppose," I said just a little wistfully, "the fun ends now. Brian I shall miss you taking me here, there and everywhere."

It just took one smiling glance between the two of them and Trish said, "No Steph, you will be welcome in our bed any time. In fact let's go and have a celebratory fuck right now."

Thank you for reading my story. I welcome comments and votes.

12