All Comments on 'Teenanna'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AtavistAtavistabout 10 years ago
Love it!

Really hot fetish you got going here, I hope to see more of it! Now to read all your other stories.

LunaWindLunaWindabout 10 years ago
Not for me

Initially, I thought I would like this, but as the story progressed I just felt horrible for Anna and hated her husband. I was not a fan of this story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Keep the series coming. To all you whiners out there, keep in mind this is fiction. If this bothers you, sell your computer and go wank off to Victoria Secret magazines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really hot

Great story! I'd love to hear some more adventures...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

her husband and those two boys are nothing but bastards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Super hot!

Wish it would have been done in more stories, progressing to the way it ends by the 3rd chapter, but still a great story.

Id love to see teenanna take on one of her old teachers. Or maybe she can have a 'thing' with her husbands brothers.

Or maybe some fun checking out a college frat and re-enjoyin the college sexperience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOVE IT!

Although this has changed into more of a non-consent/mind control story, it's STILL GREAT! One of the things most people don't realize about hypnosis though, or as I've been told, you can't be made to do things you wouldn't do in normal life. Because if it really worked like that, man the fun I could have with my exwife. She'd be making me more money than I'd know what to do with. Can you spell WHORE? I'd probably even let her give up her 40+hr job, and just keep her on her back or knees around the clock. Then I could have a condo at the lake for me and my friends to party at.

richie78richie78about 10 years ago
pretty good

I really loved the part where she was popped between states whilst orgasming . That was hot, though I have to agree with some of the other reviews in that the husband is not a nice fella. Would be interesting to see if her alter-egos blur with teenanna intruding on realanna without the trigger. Curious to see if there is a next chapter and how her marriage will blow up (it has to lol)

justified15justified15about 10 years ago
Great concept

Excellent writing. The story is so hot. Please consider adding more chapters. This is too delicious to let end.

zena99zena99about 10 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Fantastic tale. I can't help but think that there may be another neighborhood slut that may want to join in.

cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004about 10 years ago
wow!

This story had me shaking! I want to be hypnotized like Anna!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great, Next Chapter Please!

Amazing story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What an incredible story!

Makes you laugh, wonder, want to be part of the story, and a thousand other feelings. Thank you for this! Made my day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a slow build to an explosive finale

Incredible build to this story. I was riveted. And the fact that Anna was starting to become confused about who she was and her real feelings made it all the more real and compelling - like I was voyeur peeking into a real couple's experiences. I encourage you to continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AWESOME STORY

ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ . PLEASE CONTINUE WITH MORE OF Teenanna ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

I don't normally read full stories, I just skip to the 'good bits' haha, but I read the whole thing, it was brilliant. Will definitely have to re-read... Donnie sounds like a little perv though haha!!

(Also, this is the first time I've commented on a story after about 5 years of reading them, so feel special!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bobbi pt 2?

Isn't this just the Bobbi story all over again? Why not just continue with that one instead of doing the same thing with different characters? Besides, I found Bobbi and Ryan more sympathetic.

Husker1995Husker1995over 8 years ago
Great concept

Absolutely loved this story. Very well written. I hope to see more of Colby taking advantage of non-hypnotized Annie. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories ever

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 5 years ago
VERY CREATIVE/IMAGINATIVE!

Hot, enjoyable story with some nice original twists!

BCTgirlBCTgirlabout 3 years ago

HOLY FUCK this made my pussy wet! I hope eventually teen anna doesn’t let real anna back into control!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He’s able to control her, and used the power to turn her into a slut?!? What kind of cuck shit is this!!!? No man worthy to be a Master would allow one of his women to touch another man. MC stories are supposed to be about gaining a harem of hot, sexy women who are constantly horny, but only for their Master. Very disappointing story.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 1 year ago

I've reread the story after some time and it is still great! Enjoyed the other chapters too. Trying to think how I would improve it but couldn't come up with anything. I've mulled around several times, coming up with a story line in my style and characters, but it just wouldn't work the same. Well, done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Teenanna Series Info