Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

"Mr Tom?"

Fuck, she had used the dildo's name.

"It's what I call it." She tried to make a joke of it. "What should I call it - Dilly or Willy!"

"And do you jack me off as..."

"Oh no, Bobby, oh no, you do that in your hand as I ram Mr Tom up you, and then you slurp it up with me watching." She giggled. Oh yes, she was turning the tables!

"I didn't say it was as big - just nearly as big."

He was backtracking. She was sure of it!

"OK then - nearly as big but I bet it misses by a mile... or many inches anyway." Another giggle. She was being funny,

"Don't think so."

Oh; that was not quite backtracking. Not at all. The fact he was not backing off both worried and intrigued Rachel. She liked big and she had not seen one as big as Mr Tom. But Bobby Robinson of all people. It couldn't be!

Nobody at home; there would not be yet. Rachel hoped nobody saw Bobby coming in with her. When she had set out from home that morning she had never thought she would be bringing Bobby home with her and up to her bedroom.

He dropped his bag on the floor and looked around. Rachel was not at all sure she liked having Bobby in her own private room but she had done it now. Best to get it over with. It was going to be very strange fucking Bobby with Mr Tom. Normally she just sucked on Mr Tom to get him ready and extra slippery but for Bobby's rectum she would need lubricant - lots of it as Mr Tom was so big! Bobby really was not going to like that - but would she? It would serve him right and, yes, it would be very funny seeing him jack off with the big black thing poking out of his bum! Perhaps she would just lube his arse and tease him by sucking on the dildo before getting him to bend over! Yes, she'd do that! She picked up a jar of hand cream.

Bobby sat in her chair.

"Why are you sitting down Bobby?"

"I thought you were getting ready to show me how Mr Tom fits, Rachel. I mean you've got that cream."

"Oh no Bobby, no, That's not the deal. The deal is I measure you against Mr Tom and if you are found lacking... well Mr Tom's not going in me!"

"That's not fair. I came here first and foremost to see that."

"No, no. Get it out Bobby. Show me how you measure up. No, better still I'll sit in the chair and you take your clothes off." Meaningfully she unscrewed the jar. "I'm not really going to like touching your arse, Bobby, but you won't want Mr Tom without this cream! I'll use plenty don't you worry."

"Can't we take our clothes off together."

"I don't think I shall be doing any undressing. You can chicken out and go if you like Bobby. You know where the door is." In her mind she knew that as soon as Bobby had gone out of the house there would actually be undressing and work for Mr Tom! Private work. Why didn't Bobby hurry up and go?

Rachel was just thinking of how nice it would be to feel Mr Tom pushing at her when Bobby stood up and started to undress. Suddenly she had an icy chill up her back. He was really taking her on; taking the risk - did he perhaps like the prospect of being taken by Mr Tom or was it that he really was a big boy?

She sat back in her chair holding Mr Tom as Bobby's shirt came off. She was a little surprised at him bothering with his socks. Perhaps the prospect of being completely naked in a girl's bedroom with a girl was exciting him - he could not have done it before! The thought cheered her. It was just Bobby trying to get some sort of excitement out of the situation. Nice boxers though.

Bobby seemed to be having second thoughts as he paused with just his boxers on.

"Well I can't see much yet!" Rachel giggled. She was feeling more confident now. "Pull them down Bobby, on the floor, let's see what you've got!"

A tug and down they came, Bobby stepped out of them and turned. Perhaps getting undressed in front of her was not so exciting after all but even all limp it did actually look rather big. That was a bit worrying - or was it exciting? She might actually be about to see something.

"Well get it up then. That's no use to any girl, You're going to be wanking later so you might as well start now!" Oh wasn't she being funny! And she might as well tease him a bit. It would be funny. Rachel put the dildo to her lips and licked all the way up it in what she thought was the most suggestive matter.

And then it started. That thing men do. Bobby's penis stirred as if waking up; a little movement, a lengthening and then a rotation; like a hand on a clock it was moving to point to twelve o'clock. Already Rachel noted it was at nine o'clock and it was clear Bobby's penis was certainly not something to be shy about - and it was still growing.

Rachel watched fascinated. It had moved to ten o'clock. She liked big and this was certainly going to beat Nik: but was it going to rival Mr Tom?

"Oh, Bobby, not bad, not bad at all." And still it was expanding and rising.

It reached twelve o'clock, was standing straight up and still growing. Her mouth was open and it must have looked to Bobby as if she was about to fellate the dildo but that was forgotten - her eyes were on the very real specimen in front of her. The foreskin rolled back all by itself and there was Bobby's knob, so swollen and even wider than the shaft. The whole thing was actually vertical, impossibly vertical, she did not think they did that - really stood up straight against Bobby's tummy as if it was being held in place by an invisible hand. It was big, it was magnificent.

"Fucking awesome," she said and meant it.

Bobby advanced towards her presenting himself for inspection and almost in a daze Rachel held Mr Tom next to Bobby's erection. Nearly as big? No, perhaps as big. The wetness in her panties got wetter. Rachel liked big. Mr Tom was not going up Bobby's bottom. Rachel knew what was going to be going into her and there was no way out for her unless she lied. Could she?

"It's big, Bobby, but not as big."

"Tape measure?"

Fuck. She hadn't thought of that - scientific proof not simply her opinion and, yes, she did have a fabric tape measure.

She measured Mr Tom and then, she swallowed, her hand had to touch the big thing of Bobby's. She could not help it, and she certainly wanted to - her touch was more than peremptory - it was an undoubted fondle. "Err, just being fair, Bobby, making sure you are as hard as you can get." Of course her fingers could not encircle it; it was lovely to run her fingers up the firm shaft; lovely to feel the smoothness and softness of the knob; the ski-slope flaring of the glans before it joined the shaft; the size of the balls in her hands. Fuck - it was so big.

"I'd better undress then, Bobby, hadn't I?" She handed Bobby the dildo. It was an admission of defeat like surrendering one's sword after battle. Bobby with his own sword drawn now had Rachel's surrender!

Rachel's eyes did not leave Bobby's cock. It was just so wonderful. She really was going to try a real penis the size of Mr Tom but one so awfully attached to Bobby Robinson of all the boys. Why couldn't it be Mark here with her now - and he with that cock? She'd love to go out with Mark, to be fucked by Mark especially if he had... but what if he hadn't? What if she succeeded and got him into bed and he had a puny little thing? A pretty little thing, beautifully formed but in miniature. How awful to have Mark in bed and be thinking of Bobby.

Rachel unclipped her bra. A deep breath and she was showing her tits to Bobby. Something she had never dreamt of doing in a thousand years. She knew he was impressed. What boy would not be with her big breasts and no doubt he would want to fondle. She had no choice there.

Now she was like Bobby had been earlier, standing in his boxers. All that protected her were her panties.

"You need to pull them down too!" He was reminding her of her command to drop his boxers only a few minutes before. How the tables had been turned but what an awesome cock!

Of course as she did so Bobby's eyes were on her dark curly patch, such an invasion of her privacy - though that was only the half of what was to come - or cum - but at least he said the right thing.

"You are very pretty, Rachel, very pretty indeed."

Well, what could she say, one thigh coyly in front of the other. Stupid really; Bobby was bound to want to see between her legs. Not pretty there actually though boys seemed to think differently. "Thank you."

"Are you ready for this." He was holding the dildo meaningfully.

Rachel was suddenly sort of hopeful, "Do you still want to see me use Mr Tom rather than..."

"Both, Rachel, both; I'd like to see you use it and then..." He handed Mr Tom back to her. Was this liked the honourable, vanquished opponent being allowed to keep his sword? His, though, was, of course, still drawn, not a puny fencing sword but a double handed slasher!

There was no way she could insert Mr Tom without fully revealing herself, opening her legs wide and showing Bobby everything. She might as well get it over with. She had agreed. Rachel lay back on the bed and opened her legs and looked up at Bobby. And of course he was staring, staring at her sex but now, seen from below, his genitalia looked even bigger and more impressive. Fuck it was awesome and she was going to feel it in her. The prospect was making her sex run with and she was sure Bobby could see that. Mr Tom touched and the buzzing started.

Slowly but surely Rachel pushed and felt herself open and spread out around the smooth bulb of Mr Tom's business end - the smooth black plastic helmet shape; and gradually in it went whilst her eyes never left the sight of the big, big real cock looming over her. Fuck, Bobby was well endowed. And as for Bobby his eyes did not leave the sight of the big black dildo's progress. On it travelled until it could go no further, just like it had done so many times before but this time there was an observer. Nobody had ever seen that before. She had not showed her boyfriends Mr Tom or what he did. Her hand came from it - symbolically she was handing control to Bobby. Within her the black plastic buzzed and vibrated.

"What does it feel like - the vibrations I mean?"

"Really good - if your cock had been a bit smaller you'd have found out! It's different from the real thing, better sort of sometimes. It's a pity the real thing doesn't vibrate!"

Bobby leaned in closer. He was examining her closely like a doctor might do. It was not as if Bobby was catching a casual glimpse of her - he was seeing everything.

"May I?" and his fingers touched. Bobby Robinson was fingering her sex, touching her wetness, feeling her, examining her, no doubt fascinated by the differences between boys and girls. And then his fingers were on the dildo pulling it from her and watching it sliding wetly out. Almost out and then he was pushing it back in just like intercourse. Bobby was fucking her with Mr Tom - and it would not be long before he was fucking her properly and she knew very well where that led - ejaculation. She was going to have Bobby Robinson's semen in her. It would still be there the next day at college and Bobby would look at her and know. Not that it really mattered as she was on the Pill and it was not as if anyone else would know. Who knew what the other girls were carrying around! For all she knew pretty little Eileen Chan, whom she thought a virgin, might be walking around with both Mr Derais' and Mr Waverley's cum inside her. A bit unlikely, well very, very unlikely! But she would not know.

"You look really stretched."

"You're doing the stretching."

"Not really yet."

Bobby pulled Mr Tom all the way out. The playing was over.

"Do you suck Mr Tom?"

Bobby was being so fucking personal.

"Yes," she snapped, "But I'm not sucking you." But her eyes were on the great big thing pointing upwards from Bobby's thighs. It looked very suckable!

"Pity. Well." His eyes looked meaningfully between Rachel's legs.

"Go on then." She was giving permission.

Of course he could have got on top of her but, surprise, surprise, Bobby wanted to watch his penis entering. Men were so fucking visual she thought, wanking away at their girlie mags. and porn on the screen. He was bringing himself into position really as if his penis was Mr Tom.

'Fuck,' she thought, 'if Mandy could see me now she wouldn't believe it. Me about to be fucked by Bobby Robinson. It should not be happening. FUCK! Bobby had touched her, his soft and hard penis end was pushing at her. Rachel bit her lip as the thing started to go in; such a different feel to Mr Tom. Fuck it was big!

"Oh that's nice, Rachel, really nice."

He was pushing now, moving up into her just like Mr Tom had done until he had travelled as far and then back out again. All the time watching. It was easier for Rachel to close her eyes and think of Mark fucking her. She'd suck his cock all right; she'd let him do anything actually! Fuck, she had never felt a real cock like this one - like Mr Tom but real. In out, in out but very slowly.

It was all of the way out, Bobby was no doubt staring at her exposed sex, enjoying the juxtaposition of his penis and her entrance, probably revelling in seeing it wet from her. She did not need to see that. It was good, though, to feel him pushing in again, stretching her. So big!

A change, Bobby was coming down on top of her, traditional missionary intercourse.

"No kissing, Bobby." It seemed almost stupid to regard that as more personal than fucking.

His hands were on her boobs though and playing. Nice but... it was still Bobby Robinson.

Bobby's hips moving, his penis thrusting.

"Tight," said Bobby.

Of course it was fucking tight with a cork like that - she meant cock but, yes, indeed like a cork in a bottle. Lucky the lubrication was flowing so well - lucky she was so wet but actually Bobby's cock had really turned her on. The pleasure considerable but, even so, the sucking sound was faintly ridiculous. In out, in out but rather faster now and then Rachel felt it. As well as going in and out it was as if Bobby's cock was oscillating as if it was being shaken from side to side, it was sort of like the vibrations of Mr Tom, deeply pleasurable communicating directly with her clit. "Oooh Bobby, how'd you do that?"

It was good, really good. Like Mr Tom only better. And there was something like the feeling of a finger diddling away on her clit - yet Bobby's hands were on her breasts.

"Oooh I think I'm going to..."

And she was. She was really coming so soon after penetration. Fantastic, just lying there as a man - well Bobby Robinson - pounded her with his really big cock and made her come. And come she did.

"Oh Bobby that was nice." But he had not - of course - finished. He had still to come. Better staying power than Nik. She had to give Bobby that. Nik did tend to come too soon for her - in, the days when they did that. Sooner rather than later!

She was certainly being pounded, great long, thick strokes pushing her into the bed. Rachel liked the full feeling, like Mr Tom, but better. Sometimes she could come twice with Mr Tom: never with Nik. If she'd a mirror perhaps she could watch Bobby's cock working her; she'd done that with Mr Tom; to see perhaps that lovely big helmet momentarily out and all wet with her before plunging back in again The thoughts were doing the trick - and Bobby of course - she really was going to come again!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

And then still coming herself she heard the gasp from Bobby and could feel him doing his thing inside her. Actually only the fourth boy to do that - and never would she have imagined Bobby being her fourth or fifth or...

Rachel came back to herself from what she had to admit was a pretty good orgasm. She was on her back, stark naked, with Bobby inside her and now, moreover his stuff really inside her. Not at all something she would want her friends to know about.

"You won't tell." His face was inches from her.

"Course not."

"We're not going out. It was just... just for interest. I mean you have a lovely cock, Bobby. I am really impressed. I would never have thought you had that hidden in your trousers. No, no, you are not to kiss me. That was never agreed." Ridiculous really. What if he did put his tongue in her mouth? After all his cock was deep inside her and that was not saliva it had just left in her body.

Bobby got up. Now softer, Rachel's eyes still went to his cock, it was big even in its post ejaculation nearly flaccid state. Wet, still dripping cum it was quite a sight; she couldn't help it, she knew she'd like to hold it in her hand another day and make it go from soft to hard - see it erect. The thing the real item did: unlike Mr Tom's permanent arousal. It looked good enough to eat. But no, she mustn't, mustn't do that - not with Bobby - and most certainly not let him do the other thing the real penis did - ejaculate, no, not in her mouth.

"Interesting Bobby, yes I am honestly impressed. Perhaps, perhaps another time but on my terms. Yes, perhaps another time if I fancy trying it again. But, if you tell anyone, then never ever again."

What was she doing? Rather than Bobby saying he would tell everyone if she didn't do it again: it was she who had suggested it. Stupid, stupid... but what a cock!

"Yeah, Rachel. Anytime. You're lovely, pretty as anything. I'd be more than happy, of course."

"Course, I might still want to try Mr Tom up your arse. That might be part of the deal. So you can feel the buzz!"

It was a good move. It sort of suggested she was in control.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12