Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel smiled to herself. What would happen next? A silly question really! The now bathed old lady would no doubt wish to enjoy her two very real Mr Toms, perhaps one on each side of her in her big bed with the satin or perhaps linen sheets. Maybe she might ride cowgirl. there was somehow the more 'dildo' about that way -- the more using the man than being used. Perhaps the old lady even having a Calamity Jane outfit to wear complete with Stetson; knickerless beneath her long suede skirt of course -- she would want access for the penis or, rather, penes! Rachel imagined the old lady astride one of the young men, his penis inserted and she riding but held by the other young man for her safety and, of course, with his own erection within easy reach to suck if she wished.

Sucking an erection. Mmmmm! Rachel now knew she was going to suck Bobby's. She just had to; might never get a chance to wrap her lips around such a big one ever again... until she was the rich old lady in her mansion of course! But how to suck Bobby without it seeming she was 'going down' on him. There was no way she was kneeling as he stood or sat in a chair. No way! On the bed, of course, with his face buried in her sex would be good. She could look and play with his penis with him seeing nothing of it, could tease him something rotten before she let him into her mouth.

But she wanted something more dominant, more with her in control. Bobby kneeling to her? Well that would not work! His penis would be quite out of reach! What would the old lady do? Well, she probably could not kneel anyway -- her knees no longer up to it! Perhaps she might have a special chair with wide wooden arms so suitable for a man to kneel upon; the old lady relaxed in her chair and one or other of the young men kneeling on the arms. Yes, that would be excellent! The young man, say the black man's large ebony erection presented at such a perfect height; the man though so exposed and vulnerable; so subservient; his hefty ball sack just hanging there below his penis, so exposed by his spread thighs; so allowing control -- all she needed to do was grasp. They were something Mr Tom lacked. Rachel imagined the old lady enjoying seeing them move, her fingers making them swing pendulum like back and forth or side to side; wonderful egg shaped weights in their long wrinkled black sack pulling the dark skin downwards. And then being able to play with the big real Mr Tom; rigid enough but not as rigid as Mr Tom; a little bendable and with lovely sliding dark skin, a little craggy with all those sinuous veins and the big plum head, all coffee coloured and shining; just so ready to have her lips close over it when she wished.

Rachel was actually licking her lips. Had she been in bed with Mr Tom he would have been in her mouth by now! The old lady able to suck for as short or long as she wished; indeed have the other penis presented as well at her command. She might, after a time, say something like, "I'll have my nightcap now, Terrence." The young man required almost to ejaculate to order; to produce his semen on command! It would not matter to the lady that the young man had come, she could enjoy the hot salty ejaculation knowing the other young man could service her in bed and, indeed, Terrence would no doubt be up and useable within perhaps half an hour: very useable as a dildo now his first enthusiasm had been drained.

Rachel smiled. She could see her views on a bedtime drink might change.

But how was she going to do that with Bobby -- she did not have the right sort of chair!

A noise on the stair and there was Bobby. A really big grin came to Rachel's face. What a wonderful erection. The old lady would be pleased! But the pink ribbon neatly tied in a bow two thirds of the way up the shaft just so spoiled the effect. It was a hoot, it was just so right! Rachel raised her camera and snapped.

"Well, well, Bobby, what have you brought me -- and gift wrapped too!"

To his credit he stayed firm the whole way down the stairs and walking towards her -- not the hint of a droop. It had swayed from side to side in a rather an enticing, erotic way and it had almost seemed -- but that was impossible -- whilst walking down the stairs as if the foreskin had been sliding all on its own accord. Her hand reached, not for Bobby but just his erection, and she fondled. It was, as she remembered, as big as Mr Tom.

"I hear Buck Sampann had a bit of an accident?"

"Err, yes. Who told you?"

"Everyone knows. Jeff via Mandy actually. You wouldn't do that -- not on the carpet." Her hand was moving enthusiastically. Rather fun to be wanking such a big boy. "You're not to come until I say. Now..." And it came to her, "... go and stand on the table."

Wonderful, Bobby standing on the dining table totally on display with his pink ribbon. It was more than worth another photograph. Bobby Robinson standing naked and enormously erect on a round solid wooden table -- with a ribbon! More than wonderful, more than worth one picture. Rachel set the camera up to take pictures with herself: Rachel standing beside Bobby; Rachel standing pointing at the ribbon; Rachel holding the penis; Rachel holding Bobby's balls; Rachel holding the erection near her mouth and grinning and, finally, Rachel with Bobby's knob in her mouth.

Having Bobby standing on the table brought his big penis right up to her head height, she did not have to kneel or even stoop -- it was just there and so suckable. "Mmmmm," went Rachel as she sucked. Just like Mr Tom but not hard, hard or vibrating but warm and both soft and hard at the same time. Rachel slurped, Rachel forced the thing towards her throat, just as she had pretended with Mr Tom but the ribbon was in the way. Rachel's saliva was dripping from his cock when she released it.

"Not feeling like coming, are you Bobby. You're not to." She untied the bow and retied it right back behind his balls bringing them a bit forward. A tight knot. She held the erection in her hand and licked; licked it like an ice-cream. She was really enjoying her dildo!

Even further in the second time -- just like with Mr Tom -- so lovely and big in her mouth. Another photograph so she could see just how far in she was getting Bobby. The photographs would be so fun to look at later.

"I shall have a bath, now Bobby, go and run it."

She watched him get down from the table. His saliva coated erection again bouncing, the knot holding the blood back seemed to have caused it to darken and swell the more. She watched him go up the stairs, his penis pointing the way upwards and his buttocks moving. 'Nice tight arse," thought Rachel. Right bottom: wrong boy. Just like Bobby's penis.

Rachel remembered her threat to inset Mr Tom between those cheeks. Something she had not actually tried on herself -- no way - not with Mr Tom! But a smaller dildo was another matter. A pity she did not have a 'strap on,' now that would certainly be being in control -- fucking Bobby Robinson's arse. But she could at least do it with a vibrator -- the small green one.

Rachel walked into the bathroom. Bobby was testing the water. It was filling nicely.

"I've a surprise for you, Bobby." From behind her back she produced her green dildo. Not a realistic looking one: not like Mr Tom. Certainly broadly penis shape nonetheless, green and rather bendy. It had, on occasion, been well into Rachel's bottom when Mr Tom had poked around at her vagina. It was going to go into Bobby's rectum.

"Bend over."

"No, Rachel, I don't want..."

Oh good! He did not like the idea. "You promised. Do as you're told. Bend over."

It was an arsehole just like her own or anybody's she supposed. She had most certainly looked at hers in the mirror, even looked at it with the green dildo inserted but that was all. She had not had any cause to look at Mandy's or anyone else. Surprisingly exciting applying lubrication -- lots of it -- and spreading it around, even slipping a finger into the hole, warm and tight - of course. A shame about the strap on! Rachel applied the dildo to Bobby's arsehole and pushed.

"Urrrhoooh!"

"Take it like a man!"

"More like a woman,"

"Huh! You're never fucking my arse, Bobby Robinson."

The green dildo slipped further in and then Rachel turned it on.

"Ahhhoooh!"

"Better?"

"Noooo."

Rachel smiled. That should keep Bobby stiff. Gentle vibrations on his prostate. And if it set him off? Well that would be so funny: Bobby Robinson spontaneously spurting just like Buck Sampann. She wouldn't lose out. Bobby would be hard and useable again within the hour.

"Undress me."

Wonderful again. Being undressed by a naked and so erect boy -- just like the old lady -- but with the additional fun that Bobby's erection seemed to be quivering with the stimulation of the embedded dildo. When he turned she could see the dildo sticking out between his bottom cheeks, just the end of it like some strange android's control knob. Rachel reached and turned it gently within Bobby's orifice. How amusing if her android's penis got bigger or smaller simply by a turn of the green knob. A practical science fiction story: not like those her younger brother read.

A futuristic Mr Tom: not just a hard vibrating dildo but all the rest of a man but with adjustable settings. Who knew what they might possibly end up being in the future? Adjustable skin tone (all the natural colours and many others beside), adjustable hair (body hair as well as pubic and head. A hairy all over man or a hairless one to choice); the obvious variable penis size and ball size (perhaps even to the extreme of the scrotum dragging along the ground!); a substantial reservoir of 'cum' (allowing multiple, prolific or sustained ejaculations to order; and of course variable tongue length (forked too, if desired!). Everything a girl could possibly want - and a cock which did not go limp after cumming! Perhaps as an old lady she would just have her androids rather than the nice young men... or both!

Nice to be undressed just like the old lady. Just the one boy, rather than two, and no silk stockings to roll down. Tights just did not have the same effect! Like the men, Bobby helped her into her bath. She lay back enjoying the hot water and closed her eyes. All she could hear was a little lapping of the water in the bath and the buzzing of her dildo in Bobby's arse.

"Err, Rachel..."

"Yes, Bobby."

"I think you might need to turn that off otherwise I might have a bit of an accident."

Nice though the idea of the warm, thick rain coming pitter patter on the skin and water of her bath, Rachel rather wanted to mount Bobby later. "Turn around." She reached and turned the knob - the green control knob sticking out of Bobby's bottom.

Lovely to be washed by a naked boy, a naked boy with an erection; standing up and having liquid soap rubbed across her skin - everywhere. Lovely to be dried and then to pull her human dildo by his erection into her bedroom. She saw his eyes fall on her open drawer, the one she secretly kept her dildo collection in; he could see she had more than one and there in the middle, in pride of place, Mr Tom. Once again she measured Bobby against Mr Tom holding the plastic against the warm, rigid flesh, the two erections side by side: one real, one not. Bobby's penis really was magnificent - and it was hers to play with!

Rachel was not planning on Bobby fucking her: no quite the opposite, she was going to fuck him, use him as a dildo. "Bobby I'm going to tie you up."

She had not played a game like that before. Not been tied up herself or tied another. It was fun tying Bobby. One hand with her old school tie, another with an old pair of tights, his feet with a couple of belts. And there she had him. Bobby Robinson at her mercy, naked and spread-eagled on her bed with the biggest erection she could ever hope to see sticking up in the air. Her hand went to it and stroked - it still looked faintly ridiculous with its ribbon!

The old lady had worn a cowgirl outfit, a Calamity Jane outfit, in her imagination; well, Rachel did not have that but she did have a hat which would 'do.' Funny seeing herself wearing that, naked in the mirror with the equally naked boy on her bed. A 'selfie' shot of herself in the mirror with the reflection and Bobby on the bed came next; quickly followed by shots of him lying there. She set her camera up and switched on the 'movie' function. She was going to film herself riding cowgirl!

It was sex to enjoy but also sex to be enjoyed later; Rachel was posing for the camera! Astride Bobby's hips, facing away from his head, she stroked her sex with the tip of his erection; up and down and then showing the camera how wet she had made it. And then, holding it vertical in one hand, she let herself down onto it ever so slowly and, equally slowly, slipped down the 'pole' - it would be great to watch that and play with Mr Tom another day! She would like to have gone the whole way down but Bobby was just too long - she could not push it all in.

And then, imagining herself a porn star, she began to ride up and down, her fingers playing with her breasts and making what she thought were the right sort of facial expressions - she would see how they looked later! Unsurprisingly she came quite quickly. A new erotic experience coupled with the arousal of the bath and a comfortable familiarity with the size of Bobby's penis aided her. Gasping and with mouth open, perhaps just right for the camera, though she was beyond thinking about that, Rachel shuddered through a first rate orgasm.

Rachel rested, pleased to note Bobby had not actually come. There was no let up in the hardness within her. Could she perhaps bring herself off again? Probably not, though she might manage that with Mr Tom before sleep whilst looking at her new photographic collection!

Slowly Rachel rose up Bobby's pole and got off him. He looked so funny lying there helpless with his big, big erection and still with that bow. Rachel retied it half way up, rather tightly, and took another photograph.

"You've a lovely penis, Bobby," she said as she began stroking him up and down. With her free hand she slipped between his thighs and turned the green knob. "Does that feel nice in there, Bobby?"

"Yes but can't we... I mean could you not get on me again?"

"And fuck again? No, Bobby, we've done that for today. I want to see you cum and I can't do that if you're inside me can I? You've had your fuck. Just not quite enough of a fuck for you but enough for me. Just let me wank. Relax and cum." Her hand cupped his balls.

"I'd really rather..."

"No, Bobby. Do as you are told and cum."

Rachel knew Bobby would have no option. Her hand movements were skilful and persuasive. Moreover she knew just what she was going to do when he came. A pleasant piece of cruelty; a demonstration of control; she really getting her own back for being bested in the Mr Tom v. Bobby Robinson contest. She was going to let go and remove the stimulation at just the wrong point. So amusing!

"Rachel, please, I really would like to... oh, no... Rachel I'm going to..."

Rachel snatched her hands away and grabbed her camera.

"No, please don't..."

Bobby's great big penis, fully erect and retracted was suddenly shooting man stuff up into the air, a foot or more upwards before it fell on his chest and tummy. Click, click, click went Rachel's camera. She was going to enjoy looking at the photographs later. Bobby's big, big cock shooting, shooting all on its own and with a pink ribbon tied tightly around it. Would she show Mandy or Titch or anyone? Hey, wouldn't they laugh, yes, but - and this was a big but - they would ask how she got them, how had Bobby got her ribbon around his penis... were they going out? No, no, no! There was no way she was going to tell, going to admit to her friends she had done anything like that with Bobby.

Lovely to see. A man coming - or rather such a beautiful, big penis ejaculating. Rachel loved it.

"Was that nice Bobby? It looked great to me. You certainly came - big time." All gaiety and laughter as if she had no idea she had spoiled his orgasm.

"Rachel - you shouldn't have let go. You shouldn't have stopped with your hand."

"But I wanted to take photographs of you coming. They'll be great." She took another few snaps of Bobby's now shrinking penis lying in a pool of semen and his chest and tummy rather covered. "You didn't mind did you?" Her face, she hoped, a picture of innocence.

Tempting to find some excuse to leave Bobby like that. Naked, helpless and with his own cum beginning to run down his chest and tummy. She could say she was just 'nipping to the loo' and then not reappear for an hour. 'Oh, sorry, Bobby, I'd forgotten you!'

"Suppose you'd better be off now. Thanks, Bobby, I enjoyed that." She untied him. "Oh, don't drip anywhere." Rachel walked across her room and bent to pick a box of tissues off the floor.

Suddenly she felt herself being penetrated - not vaginally but anally - causing a very sharp intake of breath and for her to stand up straight very quickly. She turned but Bobby was not that close to her. He was certainly looking right at her but not that close. How had he done that? She reached and pulled and there in her hand the green vibrator which had so very recently been in Bobby's bottom. Warm and buzzing it had been transferred from Bobby's bottom to her own. How had he done that so quickly? He appeared not to have moved from standing by her bed.

"Bobby!"

It was only later, much later, long after Bobby had dressed and gone home that Rachel decided to have a look at her photographs. She had showered and got ready for bed with Mr Tom, her teddy bear and the green vibrator (in case she fancied imagining what Bobby had felt) when she finally picked the camera up again ready to move the memory card to her laptop when she discovered it simply was not there. The slot was empty!

"Fucking Bobby Robinson!" she said out loud. And that was exactly what was on the card. Rachel with a naked and tumescent Bobby; Rachel grinning whilst she held Bobby and Rachel filmed riding cowgirl on Bobby Robinson; Rachel looking very happy. Indeed, but the happy face had been for her own delectation not Bobby's . She had meant to gloat over what she had done to him but the tables were suddenly so turned. Bobby now possessed material enough to really make her do his bidding. With a sinking feeling Rachel knew that not only would she be sucking Bobby's big penis again but she would be feeling the full force of his not unimpressive ejaculation at the back of her throat... and on her cervix. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

12