Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"You OK, Mandy?"

"Mmmm, yes. So, are you ready to fuck!" Oh, that had rather slipped out. She hadn't meant to be quite so easy with Bobby but... fuck Jeff. She was going to fuck Bobby.

Bobby turned and his erection brushed across her naked tummy. "Now? Really?"

"Let's get to the top of the hill."

There was quite a view from the top of the hill even by moonlight.

"Do you think anyone can see us?" She asked.

They had unsurprisingly seen no one. There had not been a car in the car park.

"Two figures on the top of the hill. They won't see we've nothing on."

"Unless they see your cock jutting out!"

"Ah, well..."

"Let's hide it somewhere it won't be seen." Mandy put her arms around Bobby's neck. "Can you hold me if..."

She felt Bobby brace himself and then she just pulled herself up, her legs going around his hips and her ankles locking behind him as she forced his erection into herself. Not so much being fucked as fucking. She was making the connection. It was certainly just as well she was really wet as it, Bobby's penis, was big, really big. It, the feel of a big penis inside her was, of course, lovely. So welcome after the climb up the hill, all the time thinking about stuffing herself with it and now to do it so suddenly, just fantastic. Spontaneous and different. So not Jeff Henderson! Spontaneous, maybe with Jeff: different, no!

She had been expecting to have sex that evening but in the confines of Jeff's car, slightly cramped and uncomfortable in a way but intimate and nice: instead she was out in the open air, not squirming around on the back seat of Jeff's car but being carried whilst performing the act. All so different from her expectations and also so nice.

There was a sort of stone table on the top of the hill. For picnics clearly, given the stone benches set around it. A large slab of stone presumably carried there by the local council - or was it older than that? It was difficult to really know by moonlight.

Carrying Mandy, his penis thrusting a little as he walked, Bobby took Mandy to it and rested her bottom on the edge of the table. It was of course cold: unlike her sex! It was easier to fuck on a surface. Bobby did not have her weight to contend with and she did not need to hold on tightly. The movement of hips was less constrained; their movements easier; Bobby able to bend and suck her nipples - ooooh!

Did she like a hard cock sliding in her sex or didn't she! The cold hardness of the stone beneath her bottom, the warm hardness of Bobby in her sex.

Slowly Mandy let herself down backwards onto the stone table - ending up a bit like a virgin on some stone pagan altar, her virginity being taken by the high priest. Mandy grinned up at Bobby standing and thrusting at her. Not exactly a virgin actually! She wondered if other girls had been taken on that stone table. Perhaps a ritual fuck by a hiking club before settling down to eat their sandwiches!

Slap, slap, slap and other sexual sucking noises. Apart from the odd hoot of an owl and distant traffic that was all the sound that could be heard.

It came to Mandy that perhaps it was Bobby who was the virgin. Was she the high priestess sucking virginity from young men! A particularly big young male virgin in this case! She more than noticed the difference between Bobby and Jeff. Fuck! He really was big. Was Bobby a virgin? Who else could he have fucked? She had never seen him or heard of him going out with anyone. Rachel and Titch would be appalled if they knew what she was doing - having sexual intercourse with Bobby Robinson. She could imagine them all contemptuous - "How could you, Mandy!" Well, actually, it had been quite easy - she had just done it! It was undoubtedly nice having Bobby pushing away but soon the stone felt too cold and hard.

"Bobby, shall we lie on the soft grass instead?"

"Of course, Mandy, where would you like to be?"

He pulled himself from her and she sat up. Bobby's penis was as erect as anything and was shining with wetness in the moonlight. It was so very masculine. And Jeff would never have stopped for her own comfort. Once 'in' he would have just carried on until he came - and that would not have taken long.

Mandy walked a little way and then got down on all fours. "Come on Bobby, you play the bull, I'll be the heifer." She was sort of amazed at herself: at the wantonness she felt out there in the warm moonlit darkness. Perhaps it was because Jeff was so unimaginative that made her want to play in such a sexual and different way.

But it was more like the dog and the bitch! Bobby got down on all fours all right but rather than sticking his bull's pizzle into Mandy she felt the touch of his nose and then his tongue between her legs.

"Ooooh, fuck!" Mandy's arms collapsed and her face went into the grass as she stuck her sex up higher in the air and just revelled in what Bobby was doing. Jeff didn't do cunnilingus: Bobby did. It was marvellous; it was amazing; it caused an orgasm.

Naked, on top of a hill in the sharp cold moonlight, her bottom in the air, her face in the grass, her hands pounding the ground and with Bobby Robinson's tongue lapping her clitoris, Mandy came. She had not got to worry about the boy. It was just her and sex. It was fantastic, a really super orgasm, an experience to remember.

She was still shuddering when Bobby got up and did cover her. His big knob pushing into her and then the fucking followed. In her position with Bobby's hands on her hips she was helpless and she revelled in it. Being 'taken' out in the open. Her head was going from side to side as Bobby worked away at her; she came again to be followed by the sudden feeling of Bobby spurting inside her.

Panting and quite worn out, they stayed like that for several minutes. Mandy listening to her own breathing and the still occasional hoot of the hunting owl.

She felt Bobby slip out. Like a big floppy sausage no doubt; all its manly potency gone. But Bobby had not come too soon: not at all. He had done the deed so well: so much better than she was sure Jeff could or would have done.

Bobby stood and, again, put out his hand to help her up. Of course she could get up herself but actually having got there she found she was a bit wobbly on her feet! Too much - or rather too good sex!

"Do you want to walk a little further?"

"Just a bit." It was nice to walk and feel so content, so satiated. Fuck Jeff. She didn't care about that now. Had it not been for his stupidity she would not have had this wonderful adventure with Bobby. She took his hand. They walked perhaps rather further than Mandy had intended and then they had to walk back. So different walking naked and free, her body so alive with her recent orgasms. A wonderful feeling. So weird that it was Bobby giving her this experience. She was sure she would remember it all her life as something special.

There was little talking, just so good to be out naked. Hand in hand as they retraced their steps. Mandy feeling the pause on the hill for sexual intercourse had been just so right, an incident to the walk, a natural experience.

Walking back they passed the stone table. Mandy thought it would be amusing to come back at the weekend and see happy ramblers sitting there and eating ignorant at what happened there under the light of a full moon!

Nearing the wood Mandy felt a not unfamiliar trickle down the inside of her thighs.

"Oh, its leaking out!"

"What?"

"Your stuff, Bobby!"

"Really? I suppose gravity... is it a nice feeling?"

"Bit cold and..."

Mandy felt his hand touching her thighs, touching the soft inner thigh, feeling the wet running semen. A very intimate thing to be doing but she let him. It was his semen after all! His hand moved higher until it was touching her still very wet sex - wet from more than her own lubrication of course. His fingers played again with her folds. She did not stop him - it was nice and, looking down, she watched his penis thickening and moving again.

"You can't be thinking... already."

Mandy had walked away from the stile with an erect Bobby and she found herself walking back with an erect Bobby! She watched him climb up the stile bringing his erection into moonlit prominence and then it was her turn to climb over, but he stopped her before she could get down.

"No you stay there in silhouette!" Bobby stepped back and was looking at her now. She had one foot on the top rung, her hand about to pull on the post to help her over and the other foot on the lower rung. Her legs were not together and she knew Bobby was looking straight through her legs, seeing her 'bits,' her little hanging 'bits' in silhouette.

"Wonderful," he breathed and then he came forward and before Mandy realised his face was buried in her pubic hair and his tongue was lapping once more.

All her sexual excitement came flooding back - not least her wetness but Bobby would not be tasting just that. There was his own cum as well. She remembered her conversation with him at his house after the last breakup with Jeff. About how Jeff would not kiss her with his cum in her mouth whereas Bobby had thought it 'sexy' to be sharing. Well, it was just as 'sexy' him doing what he was! Jeff would never - with or without the cum.

So nice being tongued. Such a lovely feeling. Just standing there on the stile and have Bobby's wriggling tongue and lips playing with her. She looked back over her shoulder across the field and then straight ahead down the track through the woods. Would it not be awful if someone was coming down the track; a dim shape at first but becoming clearer; perhaps a man walking his dog. Mandy smiled - awful because it would interrupt what Bobby was doing: not because she would be so embarrassed. The man, though, might be very embarrassed having to ask her to move so he could climb over the stile. His dog probably doing what dogs do and sniffing her sex, interested in the scent of her arousal; worse perhaps licking it. The man perhaps not knowing where to look with her nakedness and Bobby's impressive erection. Perhaps a cheery, 'Have a good time' or the less appropriate, "Give her one for me!'

But there was no man and no dog and it was Bobby's tongue licking away at her sex not a dog. What should they do next? Unlike with Bobby on the stile earlier she did not need to worry about him overdoing things. If Bobby had come because of her overdoing her penis play that would have ruined the wonderful, memorable experience on the hill, but with her - or women generally - coming did not make her unable to engage. Apart from being very sensitive after orgasm, there was nothing to prevent Bobby pushing into her and reaching his own orgasm. Should they fuck again or should she let him come in her mouth, perhaps with him standing on the stile - it would certainly put him at a very convenient height!

Indecision, perhaps but more it was just so lovely being brought to a peak of excitement orally on that stile; Mandy let Bobby take her over the edge; another thigh shaking orgasm complete with a rush of wetness. Bobby must have felt it on his face.

"Oh Bobby, that was so nice. I came again! How do you want me? What do you want me to do? Shall I suck you off?"

Mandy got down from the stile, straight down on her knees and reached and held Bobby's erection before opening her mouth and taking it in. Of course it smelt of sex and girl! It smelt of her!

A deep sigh from Bobby.

"Perhaps Mandy, if you wouldn't mind across the bonnet of my car would be nice."

"What!"

"If you wouldn't mind. I... I've just had a thing about sex with the girl across the car bonnet. It was a picture. It really got me excited and I used to..."

"... used to what, Bobby?"

"You know..."

Of course she did! Mandy slipped her lips right up and off Bobby's cock, reached and began gently wanking it.

"Like that Bobby?"

"Well yes!"

"And you want to do it for real and then be able to remember me when you wank in the future?"

"Um, well the former..."

"I wouldn't mind the latter. It'd be a compliment really! You have my permission! Come on. Let's go and do it!"

It was rather the same walking back as walking out on the path. They were naked both ways, Bobby was erect both ways and sexual intercourse was in prospect... both ways. Nice to keep touching him like that. Keeping him 'primed.'

"Oh no!"

It really was, a man and his dog coming down the path from the car park, coming to the junction with their path through the wood. They slipped into the shadows. The dog had certainly noticed them but not the man.

"What are we going to do?" Hissed Mandy.

Bobby seemed distracted and did not answer.

The man appeared, at first, to be making to turn onto their track but the dog gave the impression of having other ideas. It seemed to be straining forward and pulling the lead in the man's hand down the main path.

"OK, OK, Terry, we'll go this way if you want. Can you smell rabbits or something?"

It was odd. The dog seemed determined to go down the main path yet his head was so clearly turned towards where Mandy and Bobby were. It was almost as if it was being pulled against its will down the main path and leading its owner with it.

They gave the man a little time to disappear.

"Time for me to carry you, Mandy."

"Do you still want to? I mean on the car."

"Oh yes. Why not? We'll probably have a choice of two now. The man's bonnet will be nice and warm as well!"

Again Bobby lifted Mandy up on his back and again the ridges of his backbone were intimate with her sex. Jeff's backbone had never been intimate with her sex. Again she reached and held Bobby's penis. It was floppy at first but it grew in her hand and so Mandy came through the wooden gate in the car park naked as the day she was born being carried piggy back by an erect Bobby Robinson. What a sight it must have been! There was indeed a second car in the car park, an old 'E' Type Jaguar. There was no contest; no question which car Mandy wanted to be fucked over!

The car was impressive. A real classic with its low radiator grill below the wide smooth curve of the long bonnet. A long bonnet so well suited to being draped by a girl. It was indeed warm from the engine and Mandy just spread herself over it, hands reaching up towards the windscreen, the long ridge down the centre of the bonnet between her breasts and under her pubic mound, her legs spread touching the chrome bumpers either side of the radiator grill, her arms outstretched across the metal - she felt wanton and sexy spread like that. She was embracing the warm metal in an almost sexual way, not least the ridge down the centre of the bonnet right under her sex, but leaving herself so open, so defenceless to Bobby's penis, her bottom no doubt an inviting sight for Bobby Robinson.

Clearly it was. She felt him settle himself down upon her, squashing her against the warm metal, squashing her buttocks with his weight and then she felt it; his big thing hanging down between her thighs, touching her spread thighs and then parting her as his penis pushed once more into her.

It was a different intercourse and one Mandy could recommend. The warm curving metal comfortable, the penis at a good angle for entry and movement and the ability to be so spread out, so open to a man (well Bobby anyway).

The springs of the 'E' Type were evidently well oiled and in good condition because Bobby and Mandy certainly got the machine bouncing up and down! Amazing being spread-eagled over the bonnet of a warm car and feeling it moving under her as Bobby pushed against her. The way the car pushed back up against her as if it too was having its way with her! Bobby pushing her down and the car pushing back up. Mandy did not actually come again but that did not mean she did not enjoy being fucked. Bobby, on the other hand, most certainly came. They could both see the evidence afterwards running down the paintwork of the long bonnet. It was perfectly centred on the smooth paintwork of the bonnet, above the number plate, where it had run from her or dripped from Bobby's extracted organ - or both.

It was still there on the car a few days later when Mandy saw it again at the end of school. She had not really appreciated its colour by moonlight but she had remembered the number plate. It was in the teachers' car park at the college and Mandy had stopped dead when she had seen it, surprising both Titch and Rachel.

"It's a car, Mandy. People travel in them." Laconic from Rachel.

"An E-Type Jag!" said Titch. "My uncle has one."

It was not just the not terribly obvious dried drip marks or the hint at an outline of a splayed girl just about visible on the bonnet nor the fact of that particular car being there that had so paralysed Mandy for a moment. It was its colour - a most unusual turquoise blue. It really could not be... could not be Mr Derais' car surely?

But it was. "You like classic cars Mandy, Rachel err... Marcia?" A voice behind them.

"Yeah, I mean yes, sir. We were just admiring... so streamlined."

"Yes, Mandy, a little hobby of mine. Don't forget that homework for Monday."

The girls watched him get in.

"It is a great looking car," said Rachel. "Sexy."

The engine started. A sexy throb... Mandy could not help thinking of the engine warming the bonnet. She had really loved being stretched over its warmth. But, but the awful realisation she had so nearly been caught naked - and with Bobby to boot - by Mr Derais out walking his dog. She had half thought she had recognised the man's voice.

Sexy? Could a car be sexy really? Male of female? And then it came to Mandy. The answer was 'male.' And that was not just because Mr Derais was driving it: no, it came to her out of nowhere that the car was shaped like a penis - a monster penis! The smooth curve of the bonnet could have perhaps been female but it was unusually long in a car. Long like an erection and the ridge down the middle of the bonnet looked just like the ridge on the underside of an erect penis - just like it. And the radiator grill, oval in shape right down at the rounded front of the car was just like the little slit at the top of the penis where semen was expelled - it really was that sort of shape. Further when you looked at the rather rounded passenger compartment it was, perhaps a bit more fancifully, like the scrotum, bulbous and round.

The other girls giggled at Mandy's description. "Perhaps it's to make up for Mr Derais having a small dick," giggled Rachel.

"Has he?" asked Titch.

"How should I know. You're not suggesting...'

More mirth, but it was a topic they returned to when they met up at Mandy's later that evening.

As Mandy walked home she wondered. It was a very fine car. She knew in future she'd have a thing about sex on car bonnets - especially warm ones and especially E Type penis shaped cars! She wondered if an E Type was really nice and warm and well polished whether she could actually bring herself off just sliding up and down with that ridge between her thighs. Somewhere private of course. Perhaps after it had just been parked in a garage after a long drive. The bonnet really warm almost hot. The smell of hot oil from a powerful engine. Going in, taking her clothes off and just rubbing herself. Lovely private, quiet, warm masturbation with an enormous metal penis between her legs!

Had Mr Derais a small dick and, rather improbably, as she had wondered before, did he dye it blue?

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12