All Comments on 'Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 03'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nest Chapter

I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Becca's daughter is a devious operator with the mother's live-in boyfriend. Will Lizzie get her way and take mother's man. I believe Lizzie planned to take him. Hot story and I am waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Somewhat Unique Story Line

Well written with the opportunity for exactly what this chapter ended with, an AWW SHIT!! OL' Lizzie decided she wanted a taste of MaMa's specific flavored boy toy, then a bigger share would even better and the Thanksgiving sole use time was icing on the cake. She probably figures that he's much better than any college boy she can ever come up with and MaMa already likes to share, why not just take over with the "baby daddy" thing permanently, an easy grifter move. The brother is a lil' faggot prick, chip off of the old piece of shit dad.

Should be interesting where the author takes us next, at least that cuckold bullshit seems to be off the table. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good read

This story has been a good read. My only complaint would have have been Becca and Lizzie doing it with each other so soon. Becca had never been with another woman, Lizzie seemed like "oh crap", when she let it slip that she had, and then the two of them jumped into it with hesitation? I would have like to see at least a bit of resistance, with Lizzie ending up seducing Mom. Oh well, that's done now. Will be interesting to see how Lizzie's pregnancy goes over. With everyone. I don't think it was on purpose, but just happened. Don't really like Clay, so will be fun to see how he takes things. Can't hide it now. Good job!

ansdguyansdguyover 9 years ago
Excellent story

This series is a bit over the top, but not too far. It's been a great read and I hope that the story continues. If not, then thanks for the memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A mature person

The mature venue is one of my favorite situation topics. I believe that it takes a mature person to appreciate the well described sexual activities of the characters. The inclusion of humor in the story makes this one special. Keep up the good work.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved the series so far. My favorite area is the Incest/Taboo area so I didn't see this series until chapter 3 was published. I love mom/daughter threesomes especially when they get it on with each other. Super writing! Easy 5+*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

Dude I love it please make more of them I would love to read this more than anything

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

That was delightful. Great ending. I can't wait to see how it plays out with the daughter being pregnant and the three of them living and fucking together while raising the kid. I did think the mother would fuck her son before it was over. I'll have to wait and see

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoying your stories. Well drawn characters. One minor criticism. Please learn the proper usage of I and me. Too often I is used in combination with another character when the correct use would be me. If in doubt, read the sentence without the character’s name, and if you would normally use me, then use it in combination with the character name. This typically occurs near the end of a sentence when the name and pronoun are used as objects in the sentence. Only when the name and pronoun are used as subjects of the sentence, typical near the beginning of the sentence, should you use the pronoun I. If you can master this it will allow your readers to read your stories more fluidly, without having to correct your grammar in their head.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Too much sex, I'm wore out! Good writing though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous