Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two look very good together," she said quietly, "and very hot."

Lizzie paused for a second, and smiled at me. She caressed my face and hair, then resumed her amorous embrace. She rolled up on top of me, rubbing her smooth pussy along my burgeoning erection. That and her kisses had me fully hard within moments, and she wasted no time, climbing aboard eagerly. She bottomed out on my cock and sat up, grinding her hips down.

Becca was still laying beside us, watching intently, but not for long. She sat up behind her daughter, and reached around to cup and fondle Lizzie's beautiful breasts while Lizzie gently rode my cock. It was fun to watch, with both of their lovely faces looking down at me. They stayed in those positions for several minutes, Lizzie fucking herself and Becca milking the breasts she held so lovingly.

Becca released Lizzie's tits, and crawled around us to straddle my head, facing her daughter.

"Oh, man..... You're going to sit on my face, aren't you? And while you're doing that, you two are going to play with each others breasts and make out, right?" I asked rhetorically. "And, I won't get to watch!" I pouted.

Becca laughed. "That's right." Her gloriously wet, thick lipped cunt appeared above my face, slowly blocking out everything else until all I could see was succulent pink folds and a bright pink clitoris begging for my tongue.

For about the next twenty minutes, her dewy curtains of feminine flesh, gaping vagina and pleasure pearl were my world. I could feel Lizzie's pussy clutching my cock in a warm, wet embrace as she rode me with a level of enthusiasm I would have dearly loved to see. Becca's thighs muffled their cries, but I heard, felt and tasted enough to know they each had at least two orgasms before Becca dismounted. She took a position on her back next to Lizzie and I.

"Don't be a cock hog, Lizzie. Gimme back my man!" she giggled, diddling her snatch while she waited.

"Aw, gee, do I have to?" Lizzie said facetiously. "He's all yours, Mother." She lifted off me slowly.

Becca was waiting patiently while I rolled between her legs, and welcomed me into her pussy and her arms with a passionate kiss that told me this was about us now. My lend lease arrangement with Lizzie had reached its end, at least for this weekend. I was fine with that. My internal confusion about my Love for Becca had been resolved, with a clear winner. Lizzie was a young, vibrant, beautiful woman, and I would welcome her in my bed anytime, but she wasn't Becca, and it was Becca I Loved.

She and I made love for about another half hour, under the watchful gaze of Lizzie. Becca had two more gentle, shivering orgasms, marked only by a few gasping breaths and a rapid dilation of her pupils, which only I could see. I pumped her full of cum a few minutes later, after which I rolled off and laid back, closing my eyes.

I heard a few soft moans from Becca, and lifted my head to see Lizzie licking her Mother's oozing pussy clean. A few minutes later, she was performing the same service for me. Job complete, she moved up beside me again, and the three of us cuddled together under the covers for a recuperative nap. It would appear that I had the best of both worlds.

We dropped Lizzie off at the airport Sunday afternoon. It was a short flight, one that she would be making every available weekend for the foreseeable future. Besides the obvious reason of a Mother enjoying her daughter being home again, we had formed a trio of sexual gratification. During the week, it would be life as usual for Becca and I, but on weekends, I would share Becca with Lizzie, who would share me with Becca, who would share me with Lizzie.... I think I got that right.... it's very confusing.

When we returned from the airport, I went outside to do a little yard work, and Becca did some inside cleaning. Becca often did housework in high heels..... just high heels, nothing else. In response, I would clean the pool in the nude. It was fun, not knowing what to expect. We settled back into our normal routine, which is to say we went back to fucking each other silly.

When Lizzie came back home the next weekend, the three amigos reunited, and I had some one on one with Lizzie as well. At one point, I woke from a nap and went to find the ladies.

I found them in the backyard. Lizzie was reclined in a poolside lounger, and her Mother was between her thighs, eating her pussy gently. Her eyes were glazed, and when she finally focused on me, she smiled lazily.

"I have never cum so much in my life. You two are going to kill me! If it's not your cock, then it's her tongue! She's a fast learner!" she giggled, causing Becca to peek up from her position. She just waved at me and kept licking.

I came home from work one day and found them together in our bedroom, working a gigantic double-headed dildo with great skill. They had gone lingerie shopping and stumbled across this little hole-in-the-wall sex shop along the way. There they had found their new toy, a bright pink monster over two feet long and almost eight inches around. Somehow, with determination and a lot of lube, they had managed to stuff both of their pussies to capacity. Less than six inches of pink plastic remained visible between them. It was such an erotic sight, I couldn't help but pull my cock out, and start stroking. That got them going again, and about the time they were grinding out another orgasm, I was spraying my load on both of them.

Summer led into fall, and with it the unavoidable family dinner at Thanksgiving. I had reason to dread it. Clay was going to be there, and we would finally be out in the open with Becca's whole family. Both Lizzie and Becca agreed that he probably wouldn't take the news of his Mother's involvement with any other man well. It was a given he wouldn't like me, a mere four years older than him, fucking his Mom. He'd positively shit if he knew I'd bedded his sister as well, and probably have a stroke if he found out about Lizzie and Becca together. Of course, we weren't planning on telling him the last two bits of information.

Turkey day was fast approaching, and the potential fallout over our relationship was weighing heavy over our heads. We spent the last night cuddling each other in a mutually supportive embrace. We'd talked about the situation, and while Clay's reaction wouldn't be a deal breaker for us, Becca was harbouring a Mother's natural hope to have the approval of her children. Lizzie was home a day earlier than Clay, so she could see her Mother's anxiety.

We were sitting out by the pool, waiting for him to arrive, and the tension was growing. Then we heard him come through the front door.

"Mom! I'm home!" He walked through the house, and saw us on the deck. His eyes flicked over me, saying 'who the hell are you' without speaking. "Hi, Mom!" he said, hugging Becca.

"Hi, Sweetheart," she began, deciding to get it over with fast, like ripping off a band-aid. "I'd like you to meet my new boyfriend...."

"Ha ha ha, Mother! Are you trying to steal my guy?" chirped Lizzie happily, bounding out of the house behind Clay. She came over to me, boobs bouncing in her yellow sundress, and greeted me with a passionate kiss, before turning in my arms to face Clay. "Hi, Runt!" she giggled at her brother, squeezing my hand tightly before she pulled away to hug him.

I looked at Becca. She was quick to grasp Lizzie's plan. "Well, you were gone so long I thought he was available again!" she laughed, pulling everyone else in with her. And just like that, Clay was home, I was accepted, and no blood had been shed. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt us.

Dinner went well. I did catch a few looks of general disdain from Clay, which I attributed to my 'role' as his sister's boyfriend. It may also have been my inability to keep from staring at Lizzie's abundant cleavage, which the neckline of her dress put on display. Becca kept to a motherly distance. Clay finally excused himself to visit the bathroom, and gave us a chance to confer.

"I'm sorry, Mom," Lizzie whispered. "I just suddenly thought it would avoid an argument if I claimed him as my boyfriend."

"I understand, Sweetie. Good thinking," Becca replied in an equally conspiratorial tone. She looked at me. "I trust you don't mind playing along, darling? Although you may have to sleep with Lizzie tonight.... and I will be alone...." she pouted at that last bit. "You'll owe me one, with interest, both of you."

Clay came back, we all resumed our roles, and the evening proceeded without a hitch. When we sat back after dinner to watch one of the football games, Lizzie made a suitable production of sitting in my lap and vacuuming the turkey remnants off my tongue. I made appropriate attempts to touch her in inappropriate areas, which she put a stop to by allowing it.

When it was bedtime, Clayton headed for his old room, Becca took the Master, of course, unfortunately alone, and Lizzie and I took her room. Becca's public admonition to 'keep the noise down' was met by a surprised look from Clay, but after all, he didn't see the wink she gave us. Once the door was closed, Lizzie gave me a very naughty look, and moved with cat-like stealth across the room. She kissed me gently.

'Remember.... Mom said you have to sleep with me tonight. We have to do what she says, right?" she giggled, before kissing me again, this time not so gently. Her tongue wasted no time trying to reach my tonsils, while she pulled me tight against her wonderful chest. We tumbled together onto her queen-sized bed, barely breaking the kiss as we fell, laying on our sides.

This was going to be a little different. I'd had sex with Lizzie dozens of times, but rarely when it was just the two of us, and almost never without Becca at least watching. I had the feeling Lizzie was equally aware of this divergence from our normal routine. If Clay only knew what he was 'forcing' me to do.

Lizzie moaned softly through the kiss, finally coming up for air. "Um, I have a favour to ask of you. I hope it doesn't sound too weird," she said quietly.

"Well, as long as it doesn't involve goats and ballet tutus, I don't think it will be a problem," I replied.

She laughed. "Shit! How did you guess right away?" She kissed me again. "Seriously, no livestock are involved, and the ballet tutu is optional. I know we have had lots of sex, and we've fucked each other unconscious a few times, but that's not what I need tonight. Tonight, I'd like to make Love, just like you do with my Mother. I've watched you together. I know you Love her, but just for tonight, can you pretend you Love me? Or am I asking too much?" Her eyes sparkled, and so did her smile.

Was she asking too much? Hmmm, yes and no. The truth is that I already did Love her, in a way, but not the way I felt about her Mother. When I was with Becca, I didn't feel like a young guy fucking a hot MILF twenty years his senior, even though that's exactly what was happening. With Becca, I felt like we were two people who had so much in common that age was a superfluous issue. Maybe I have an 'old soul', as they say.

Still, Lizzie was more like her Mother than any other young woman I'd ever met. She really was like a younger version of Becca, in attitude as well as physique and appearance. So did I Love her? Yes, but at a 'younger' level. I would try for her.

"Okay, Lizzie.... I will give it a shot.... but don't freak out if I call you Becca!"

"Yeah, well, just don't forget that the walls have ears," she whispered, "and if you do that, you'll blow our cover."

Ah. Good point. No screaming the wrong name.

"Okay Sweetheart, pet names only," I replied, leaning in and rolling her onto her back as I kissed her. The top of her dress was a stretchy tube type, barely big enough to contain her breasts. It's a wonder they hadn't fallen out a dozen times during the days activities, but Lizzie's diligence had kept them under wraps. Now, the dress put up little resistance, and she put up even less, as I pulled the fabric down to expose her lovely boobs. Her little pink nipples stood up tall as the cool air, and my fingers, caressed them. We were still kissing in a soft, gentle manner, but Lizzie's moans grew louder when I fondled her firm globes. Her hand softly stroked my cheek.

"I Love the way you touch my breasts," she whispered, "you have such big, strong hands.... and you squeeze me just right. It makes my nipples tingle, and that makes my pussy drip."

I started to flick my tongue across her nipples. That soon led to gently suckling, which got her talking again.

"Oh yes," she breathed, "Oh yes. That's so good. Mmmm.... So good. Suck my nipples, baby. Oh yes..... Oh yes." After another few minutes of this, she was beginning to squirm, clawing at the bed and my back. "Oh god...." she repeated, over and over.

My right hand found its way up under her skirt. The crotch of her thong was soaked, and hot. She spread her legs as wide as possible, and I slipped the thong aside, gaining access to her incredibly wet pussy. A sharp intake of breath marked the moment when my fingers found her clit, and the squirming of her hips increased as she tried to grind herself into my hand. I was still latched onto her nipple. She had a death grip on my shoulder, and her hips were starting to bounce off the bed as she got closer and closer to orgasm. Two fingers started to probe her gash, deeper and deeper, while my thumb rubbed over the swollen tip of her clit.

Lizzie was bucking and twisting, gasping ragged breaths with her head rolling from side to side. Words had been replaced by animal sounds of lust. She was close, so close... I could see it in her eyes. Just one more flick of her clit....

A loud gasp filled the room, and she arched her back. Still, she had the wherewithal to bite the pillow, to muffle her orgasmic screams, but I'm sure both Becca and Clay heard her cumming. I was a bit surprised no one burst into the room. Lizzie was having one hell of an orgasm.

I sat back and let her shriek and shudder, panting wildly. She took a minute or so to recover, then turned to look at me through slightly glazed eyes.

"Holy fuck, that was good!" she gasped. "And I assume we've just started...."

I nodded.

"Good. I guess I don't need these anymore," she laughed, peeling the dress over her head and skinning the thong off over her sexy ass. I did the same, and moments later we were locked in a naked embrace under the covers.

She took the initiative, rolling on top of me. I honestly don't know which feeling I liked better ; her wonderfully soft lips on mine, or the incredible fullness of her breasts squashed against my chest. Thankfully, I didn't need to choose between them, as I was getting both sensations in great quantities, and Lizzie seemed more than willing to keep me supplied for as long as I wanted.

I probably don't need to mention this, as it would seem obvious, but my cock was rock hard and ready for action. Lizzie had it trapped in a tight squeeze between her thighs, and was rubbing her pussy along the side.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly, depriving me of her kisses for a moment. "I sense that you may be enjoying this.... I know I am! Shall we proceed?"

I grabbed her ass, and flipped us over, taking the top position, amid a chorus of giggles from Lizzie. Once on top, I kissed her again, while grinding my pelvis against her. She was doing the same against me, and the combination of our motions had the happy coincidence of allowing the tip of my cock to find her opening. It was a surprise to her.

"Ah... Uh... Oh! Aren't you sneaky?" she giggled, before I began to slide into her. She was absolutely drenched, so her cunt was very receptive. "Oh yes, my darling.... Oh that's it.... Fill my pussy with that big, hard cock!.... Fuck yes!.... You fit inside me perfectly!"

There would be no argument from me. Her pussy fit around my dick like a second skin, yet another similarity she shared with her Mother, although I tried not to think of that right then. Our lips met again as I started to move in a very gentle rhythm of slow, short strokes. Becca Loved this, as it kept pressure on her g-spot, while also stimulating her clit. I hoped Lizzie would enjoy it, as well, and didn't have to wait long for confirmation.

Her legs came up and locked around my waist, while she started breathing in sharp snorts through her nose. Moans punctuated her breathing, and her hands gripped my ass in a way that lead me to believe I had found the right spot. We were still joined at the lips, tongues intertwined passionately.

From my end of things, making Love like this made me feel like a hero, as I could go for a very, very long time before tiring. I would still get my jollies at the end, but until then, this was all about pleasing Lizzie, and she definitely seemed to be pleased. She needed more air than could be supplied though her nose, so she reluctantly parted her lips from mine. I lifted my head enough to look into her eyes, which were fluttering open and closed in delight.

"You like?" I asked, knowing full well what the answer would be. I just wanted to hear it.

"Oh god, yes!.... Keep going!.... " she hissed.

Okiedokie. In another couple of minutes, Lizzie was staring into my eyes, breathing hard. Her mouth was ajar, but little more than a few squeaks and puffs of air could be heard. It wasn't a massive orgasm, but because I didn't stop my rhythm, it was a long one, lasting about a minute. Finally, she couldn't take any more, and begged me to stop.

"Please... No more... God, I can't believe I'm saying this.... " she whispered,"... Too good.... Too much!" I held still for a few minutes. When her hyper-sensitive pussy, calmed down, she nodded. "Okay Sweetheart, you showed me how wonderful my Mother gets to feel... Now, fuck me as hard as you want. Cum for me, baby. Cum for me." Another passionate kiss followed.

Well, if she wanted me to cum expeditiously, then I would need to be looking at the back of her head. Everyone has a favourite position, and doggy happened to be mine. It didn't take long to get her on all fours, and seconds later, I was back inside her. Short, gentle strokes were not on the menu ; she was going to get the full meal deal.

Oh, and she wasn't going quietly. While she was slightly more subdued than she often was when we were all together, she was far from silent, and the only way Clayton wouldn't have heard her would have involved a sound proof booth and headphones.

A rhythmic 'slap, slap, slap' mixed with Lizzie's moans of pleasure to fill the room. I had a good grip on her hips, and was watching intently each time my slippery, shiny cock disappeared into her pussy. Her firm ass rippled as I pounded into her.

"Mmmm... Oh ... Oh... Oh... Oh, yes.... Fuck me, baby!... Fuck me so hard!" Lizzie cried, unable to stay relatively quiet any longer. She swung her hair up onto her back, and I took the hint, grabbing a handful and tugging. "Oh fuck, YES! PULL MY HAIR!... GONNA MAKE ME CUM!" I leaned forward and growled in her ear, letting her know she wouldn't be alone. "OH YES! FILL MY ... PUSSY ... WITH YOUR... HOT CUM!"

It was too late to stop it anyway. I exploded deep inside, pumping rope after rope into her, grunting loudly as I did. It was a totally selfish orgasm, made slightly less so by Lizzie's own gut wrenching climax, amid her cries of ecstasy. We crumpled together in a pile on the bed, panting for air and moaning softly. Lizzie wriggled out from the tangle and shuffled into the bathroom, trying to keep my load of goo from dripping down her leg. She came back a few minutes later, smiling a satisfied smile, and crawled in beside me, in full cuddle mode. I could just reach the bedside lamp, and once it was out, we laid quietly in the darkness, exchanging soft kisses until we fell asleep.