Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast the next morning was..... interesting. Lizzie and I were the first ones up, but only beat Becca by a couple of minutes. She looked at us coyly.

"Jeez, just what part of 'keep the noise down' did you not understand?" she giggled quietly. "I almost came in there to join you, but made do with my favourite dildo instead. I don't even want to think about your brother's reaction, but you two can deal with it."

As if on cue, Clay walked in seconds later. I caught an immediate glare of contempt from him, but he was Mister Smile for his Mother and sister.

"Good morning, Mom.... You too, E. Did you have bad dreams last night? I thought I heard some noises," he said.

"Nope. Slept like a baby," Elizabeth replied, ignoring the bait and snuggling into my chest. "I can't imagine what you heard. Maybe you were dreaming, yourself?"

We ate without further incident, unless you count the daggers Clayton kept shooting at me. When we were done, Lizzie headed for the shower and Clay went to change his clothes. Becca took advantage of our solitude, crooking her finger at me while backing out of view into the kitchen. I followed.

Once we were hidden, she pounced, planting a red hot kiss on me, forcing her tongue into my mouth and wrapping me in a passionate embrace. I can promise you, I wasn't struggling to escape. She pulled back.

"God, I missed you last night. What the hell did you do to my daughter last night? It was so hot listening to her screaming while you fucked her," she whispered. "Did you miss me?" she asked, pressing her magnificent tits into me.

"Darling, despite what you heard last night, and despite the fact that Lizzie is a royal hellion in the sack.... " she pouted at that, ".... You know that I Love You. I missed you." My turn to kiss her. "I don't know if I can take another night away from you."

We parted with at least thirty seconds to spare before Clayton came back into view. I left Becca to distract him while I snuck into our bedroom to retrieve some clothes, then changed and returned.

Later in the afternoon, we were lazing around the pool. The ladies were dressed for sunbathing, but had on their more conservative swimwear, for Clay's benefit. He had been inside, and came out with my football in his hand, having found it in the front closet.

"I assume this is yours," he sneered, tossing it to me. "How's your arm?" He backed off, walking off the deck onto the lawn. I stood.

"Um, you're not going to hit him in the head, are you?" Becca asked quietly enough that Clay couldn't hear. Lizzie had a puzzled look on her face.

"No," I laughed, "he's safe for now." I walked out to the lawn, leaving Becca to fill in the blanks for Lizzie. I threw the ball to him gently.

"You and my sister been going out long?" he asked, making smalltalk.

"Long enough," I replied, catching his return toss. "We get along really well." I tossed it back.

"Yeah... I heard you 'getting along' last night." He threw it back, harder this time.

"Sorry about that," I lied, firing the ball back briskly.

"So, what do you do when you're not fucking my sister?" The ball came back even harder.

I laughed. Wouldn't you like to know, I thought. I fuck your Mother! Sometimes, I fuck your Mother while she eats your sister, you little shit head! I threw the ball back without further comment.

"Nothing to say?" he snapped, throwing it as hard as he could.

I looked over at the girls after I caught it. Becca was watching. I shook my head slightly.

"Actually, I help my clients plan for their retirement," I told him, rifling it back. He didn't get his hands up quite in time, and it hit him in the chest hard. I heard it thump, driving the air out of his lungs. It made him pause. I don't know if it made him realize what a prick he was being, or if he just knew the next one would be higher, but he behaved himself after that.

I couldn't wait for Clay to go back to school, but unfortunately, that wasn't going to be for another two days, and that meant another two days of being Lizzie's boyfriend, instead of Becca's. Two more days of time away from my true darling, and two more days in Lizzie's clutches, which while enjoyable as a hobby, was not my choice.

Surprisingly, there was very little drama for the remainder of Clay's stay. I believe Becca had a short conversation with him and straightened him out, at least as far as his behaviour toward his sister and I. No amount of conversation would have fixed things if he had known what was really going on between the three of us.

At last, I could get back to life as normal, or at least, what was normal for us. We dropped Clay and Lizzie off at the airport for their respective flights, the final act of this performance as Lizzie's partner. She made a big production of leaving me behind, with a suitably passionate goodbye kiss and numerous waves. Becca had two people to say goodbye to, which she did in motherly fashion, but once they were safely through security and out of sight, she had only me to welcome home. We were us again, able to walk arm in arm, to kiss each other, and embrace like the lovers we had been forced to pretend we weren't.

We stopped on the way home at one of our favourite restaurants, for a nice dinner, just the two of us. Becca was an incorrigible flirt, teasing me mercilessly from the other side of the table by resting her beautiful breasts on the table's edge. She had planned ahead, wearing a conservative fleece jacket over a top that would have given Clayton a seizure. Now, the jacket was unzipped, her tits were open for viewing at my leisure, and she knew I was looking. That little smile I loved so much was tickling the corners of her mouth.

Dinner was perfect, even more so because the pressure was off. We were able to relax for the first time in days. Admittedly, we hadn't solved the problem by our little group charade, and may have even made it worse, but we were now safe until Christmas. Of course, then there was Easter... and a myriad of other occasions that might see Clay and Lizzie home together. We hadn't even considered what to do if Clay came home alone. What would we do if he did?

After dinner, we didn't even make it as far as the car before Becca was on me, making up for lost time. Her kisses had a desperate passion that belied how much she had missed me, even though I had only been across the hall. I took the keys and drove us quickly home, but not quickly enough for her, as she was soon unzipping my pants and pulling out my cock for a rolling blowjob. Driving with that kind of stimulus was..... different..... but I was able to get us safely parked in the driveway before she finished me off, swallowing everything I sent her.

We had quite the 'reunion', the bedroom resonating with the sounds of our renewed passion. Actually, so did the kitchen.... and the shower. We wore each other out, and slept the sleep of satisfaction, cuddled in each others arms.

And so it went. Lizzie's weekend visits became less frequent as she needed to concentrate on school, then her residency. Clay finally figured out what he wanted to do, so his visits declined as well, especially when he found a steady girlfriend. That left Becca and I alone, delighted empty-nesters, for the most part. My business was doing well, and Becca was still working, so we had no money issues, and were able to accelerate her plan for retirement funding, making up for lost years.

As for our sex life..... It seemed to be making up for lost time as well. Becca was absolutely insatiable, and inventive. Her lingerie collection soon bordered on the dictionary definition of 'comprehensive', expanding to encompass all manner of bras, panties, teddies, bustiers, corsets, et al. She had garters and stockings of all varieties, with high heels to match. She also had several naughty costumes, from brides to nurses to catsuits.

We were lounging on the pool deck one afternoon, about a week after the third anniversary of our co-habitation, when the phone rang. I bolted into the house to grab it, and came back with the cordless receiver at my ear. It was Lizzie, and she sounded excited. I handed the phone to Becca.

"Hello, Sweetheart....... Yes...... I miss you too..... " I heard, just getting half the conversation," .... Yes, dear, I'm listening, but you're talking so fast that.... What?... Why did you call me Grandm...?.... Really?.... You are?.... Okay, we'll see you this weekend." She hung up and put the phone down, taking a deep breath before continuing. She looked at me.

Well, that was Lizzie, as you know.... "

"Yes," I answered, "what's up?"

"Well, um... Oh hell, just say it Becca.... I, um," she hesitated. "I'm going to be a Grandmother..... and you're going to be a Dad."

Oh,Shit!