Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So now I was going to be a Dad, and I was also a newlywed ... married to my girlfriend's daughter, with the consent of both the girlfriend and the daughter... without being forced to give up the girlfriend. Polyamory was sounding good.

You know that tradition... where the husband carries the bride over the threshold? I had to do it twice. Once with 'my' Lizzie, and a second time, symbolically, with MY Becca. Since we had just embarked on our new, polyfidelitous path, it seemed appropriate, as did the honeymoon night threesome that followed.

I discovered that I was at a serious disadvantage when both of them were sexually hungry, as they were that night. They fucked me senseless, taking shifts riding my cock, tagging in and out gleefully like a couple of wrestling divas in a handicap match. They made me cum until there was nothing but dust left in my balls, or so it felt. Not a bad way to die, if that's my destiny.

The next move was to move, literally. Becca's house was great, and big enough for a family of four, as long as three of them weren't adults. It had a wonderful yard, and of course, the pool was a big plus. It was long since paid for, and was valued at several times its purchase price. We had talked about this before, and agreed that selling was an option, but that was before Lizzie got pregnant. Now it was a no-brainer.

"I have only one concern. When we do this," Becca said evenly, "the three of us will reap the benefits of the sale, right?" I agreed. "Well, even though he's an obnoxious ass sometimes, Clay is still my son. He should see something from the proceeds."

"Okay," I replied, "so how about we set some aside and invest it on his behalf. Given a chance to grow, it will more than make up for us using it now. Until you pass, it would be your house and your decision on what to do anyway, so he shouldn't be expecting anything now, anyway."

Our timing was nearly perfect. A forced sale in a suburb about twenty minutes away was brought to my attention that week by a friend in the real estate market. Over a thousand square feet bigger, with an even larger yard, a pool, and a detached guest house, it filled all our needs. Sold!

Becca's house went quickly as well, enabling us to move before Lizzie entered her second trimester. There were a few tears from both of my ladies at leaving the home that had been part of their lives for so long, but the excitement of the new house tempered the sadness enough to allow for smiles as we directed the movers through their delivery. I had a feeling there would be some serious fucking happening that night, and I was right.

The moving truck was scarcely at the end of the driveway before both Becca and Lizzie had discarded their clothing, and started prancing around the house naked. I was totally unprepared for the effect pregnancy was having on my 'wife', and her body, besides the obvious one. Her breasts, for example. I knew they would get bigger. As ridiculous as it seems, given she started out a DD, I actually looked forward to them getting bigger, but I had no idea.

"Elizabeth Anne Wellington-Smith!" Becca laughed when she saw Lizzie naked, "Your breasts are huge!" She stood next to Lizzie and put her arm around her daughter's shoulder, placing her own major melons next to Lizzie's newly expanded pair. There was no question ; the new champion was Lizzie. Not only had she surpassed her Mother's F-cup wonders by a noticeable margin, but her nipples had attained a length and thickness that boggled my mind. She was now a G-cup, and was barely beginning to show, having sprouted with astonishing speed.

"When I was breastfeeding Clayton, I was spilling out of an H-cup nursing bra, so don't be surprised if you get even bigger, young lady."

I knew there was more to come, which was a double edged sword for me ; I wanted to play with my new toys, but I also knew how uncomfortable she was. At least I was able to help us both by massaging her sore, bloated boobs with oil. It eased her discomfort, helped reduce the possibility of stretch marks, and got us both really hot and bothered. She liked me to cum on her tits even more now, citing studies that said it made the skin more elastic. Old wives tale or not, the sight of her rubbing my prodigious load into her breasts was becoming a favourite past time.

Anyway... I digress. Once the breast show was complete, and the ladies had divested me of my clothing, they took turns leading me by the hard dick from room to room for a quick fuck. A few minutes of energetic screwing among the forest of boxes, and it was off to the next room for a repeat performance with one or the other of my busty, red-headed sexpots. Four bedrooms, three and a half baths, the living room, kitchen and dining room... even the pool deck... all were 'christened' in this manner. Becca's tits were the closest when I was ready to cum, and I gave her quite the frosting job, which she immediately transferred to Lizzie by rubbing her gooey jugs all over Lizzie's chest. I almost came again right there.

It took us a couple of weeks to get everything unpacked, and along the way, we discovered a few aspects of both the guest house and main house that needed updating, and one piece of furniture that needed replacement.

Even a king-sized bed is a bit tight for three adults, especially when one is a big guy like me. We found a local company that was willing to build us a custom sized memory-foam monster almost nine feet square. It was an absolute bitch to get into the house, getting wedged in doorways and stuck on the stairs, but the delivery guys managed to wrangle it into place.

While the contractor was fixing the plumbing and electrical, I had him run an extra conduit between the houses.

Becca had mentioned several times that she liked to watch, especially when she wasn't able to participate for 'female reasons'. With that in mind, we had a squadron of cameras installed in the master bedroom, and one in the nursery as well. I know we could have done it all wirelessly, but somehow, that gave me pause. I thought that images of the three of us in flagrante delicto floating around the neighborhood, waiting for some smart-ass kid with a laptop to hack in, was a less than desirable idea. Thus the conduit, and a hard line connecting the cameras to the monitor.

One afternoon, Lizzie and I were laying down on our new, huge bed. We were just talking, while I alternately rested my hand on her baby-bump and toyed with her massive boobs gently. We were both still fully dressed. The small intercom on the bedside table crackled to life.

"This is the most boring program I've ever seen!" Becca's voice chirped teasingly. "If I wanted to see two people talking in bed, I could watch reruns of the Brady Bunch. Let's see some skin! Let's see some action! Work with me, people!" she laughed, doing her Hollywood director impression. We laughed too. "Do I need to come up there and show you how it's done?"

Within minutes, we heard footsteps on the stairs, and cast our gaze toward the doorway. I wasn't prepared for what I saw.

Becca's long, sexy leg, complete with six inch stiletto, wrapped suggestively around the jamb. It slid up and down a few times, then disappeared, replaced by a hand clad in a purple satin glove. Finally she swung into view. It was... Jessica Rabbit! Well, Becca Rabbit, at least.

With her long red hair, big tits and long legs, Becca was a natural fit for the costume. The strapless red satin dress fit her like a second skin, cradling her full boobs, and displaying them wonderfully. The side slits, all the way to the hip, showed her strong, shapely legs, along with teasing glimpses of her ass. She stood, hands on hips, wiggling her butt à la Mae West.

If I were a cartoon character, I believe my reaction would have been "Boing! Boing! Hubba Hubba!" while my eyes popped out of my head and klaxons sounded. As it was, my dick was popping out of my pants.

"You know how Jessica says she's 'not bad, just drawn that way'?" Becca purred in her sultry voice. "Well... I AM bad... so, who wants to be bad with me?"

Ooooooo! Pick me! Pick me! my inner voice yelled. I glanced over at Lizzie, who was smiling from ear to ear, and she gestured to me.

"He's all yours 'Jessica'. Fuck him unconscious. I'll just watch."

That seemed to be exactly what Becca wanted to hear, because she moved gracefully across the room toward me, a wanton look in her eyes.

She wasn't going to need to ask me twice. Or even once, actually. I quickly hopped up off the bed and met her halfway, wrapping her in a firm embrace. Those stilettos brought her almost to equal height, and I took full advantage, grabbing her ass with both hands. I pulled her tight, grinding my hard dick into her, and kissing her bright red, pouty lips. I could see why Roger Rabbit had married Jessica, if Becca's version was any indication. As it was, I was more than happy with the luscious creature that I currently held.

The dress was so smooth and slippery. I relished the feel of her toned, athletic ass under the silky fabric. Her big tits felt pretty good sliding across my chest, too. She pulled her lips away from mine, and pushed me over backwards onto the bed. She grabbed my shorts and pulled them down, licking her lips when my stiff cock jumped out at her. She immediately engulfed it. The sight of her lipstick covered lips sliding up and down my shaft was intensely erotic, and she left a red ring about three-quarters of the way down that marked her maximum reach.

Becca withdrew with a smack of her lips, hitched the hem of her dress up, and squatted over me, spearing herself smoothly. She undulated her hips, grinding down to the hilt of my cock. Lizzie was leaning back against the headboard, watching her Mother impale her cunt, while gently circling her own clit with two fingers.

"That's no rabbit dick up my pussy," she laughed, "Thank God! I love your big, hard cock stretching my cunt wide open! It feels so fucking good!" She was bouncing up and down with a quick rhythm that made her lovely boobs quiver enticingly inside the neckline of her dress. There was a layer of satin in my way, so I tried to reach behind her to unzip it, but I couldn't quite reach. It was actually Lizzie who completed the task, pulling the zipper down and peeling the dress down to reveal her Mother's remarkable breasts.

"Thank you, dear," I said. Sometimes, the surreal nature of this relationship still surprised me. I had just thanked my pregnant wife for exposing the breasts of my lover, who just happened to be my wife's Mother. Like I said... Surreal.

Now that I had access, I made use of it, with Becca's help. I think I may have mentioned this before, but it bears repeating. She absolutely, positively, unswervingly LOVED getting her nipples sucked while fucking. I admit, I never have and never would view it as an onerous task, so when she pressed her magnificent mammaries to my face, I leapt at the chance, latching on and going to town.

It didn't take long before she was huffing and puffing in the aftermath of a powerful orgasm. I hadn't cum yet, so I asked Becca to lay down. I had a sudden urge to fuck her tits, which she seemed delighted about. I straddled her chest and put my cock in place, while she held her breasts around it.

"I really wish my boobs weren't so sore, because I'd like you to do that to me, too," Lizzie said as I started to slide back and forth in the heavenly embrace of her Mother's cleavage. The sensations pushed me over the edge after only a few more minutes, and I gave Becca a pearl necklace to go with her gown.

We all slept very well that night, snuggled together blissfully in the same bed. The guest house, while officially Becca's residence, would only get used when someone needed some space, at least until the baby was old enough to notice that Mommy, Daddy and Grandma were all sleeping in the same bed. Thankfully, that would be a few years away.

Lizzie was now in her eighth month, and her belly was getting pretty big. A little north of her belly, she was gargantuan. Becca had been right about her boobs growing even more, and she filled the H-cup bra she was currently wearing to near capacity. Her previously relatively slender frame was simply not meant to handle that much weight on her chest, resulting in back aches that had her spending extra time in bed. I enjoyed looking after her.

I walked into the bedroom one afternoon to find her sitting up, both enormous breasts bare. She was cradling her left breast in her hand, while her right hand toyed with the nipple, which stood an inch tall and as thick as my pinkie. A few drops of sticky yellowish fluid formed threads from her fingertips to her nipple, and she was smiling a devilish little smile. I stopped and smiled back.

"Is that what I think it is?" I asked hopefully. Was I about to check off another fantasy item?

"I'm afraid so," she sighed, "please be gentle. I'm still pretty sore but, yes, the bar is open." She licked her fingers, tasting the sticky sweetness of her colostrum. "Mmmm... It's good." She rolled on her hip and laid back, offering herself to me.

Oh goody goody goody! I laid down beside her and took a gentle grip on her nipple with my lips. She directed me to open wider, encompassing as much of her engorged areola as possible, which I did gladly, and then to begin suckling. It took a few seconds, but more of the delicious fluid slowly began to ooze out.

"Oh fuck, that's it... nice and gentle... It feels so good."

It was just a little appetizer, and really, I was just cleaning up the leaks, but I still enjoyed it. The real fun would come when she was full of milk.

"Now you did it... I'm horny," she whispered when I finished. "I don't suppose I could ask you to fuck me. I know I'm not very attractive now, being all fat and bloated, but I could really use some of that big cock. Please?"

"First of all," I laughed, "you're not fat. You are beautiful, and I Love You. Of course I'll fuck you!"

It took five pillows and a couple of minutes to engineer a place for Lizzie on the bed. With her in the classic doggy position, I stacked and stuffed pillows into a formation that left space for her giant tits to hang, while protecting her belly and supporting her head. I took my spot behind her. Since her pussy was engorged and constantly dripping wet due to her soup of elevated hormones, I slipped in easily, but still entered gently until she was acclimated.

"Oh yes, that's it... Feels so fucking good! Now, don't worry about the baby. You can pound me as hard as you want to like this. In fact," she grinned over her shoulder at me, "I bet you can't make me cum four times before you squirt in me."

Did she just challenge me to fuck her to four orgasms? Four? I have been reading all sorts of stuff on how a woman's body changes during pregnancy, and increased libido is one of them with some women. Also noted is an increase in the pleasure of orgasm, and possibility of multiples. Lizzie already was multi orgasmic, as was Becca. I could be in trouble.

I took up the challenge, starting slowly, and using a combination of long and short strokes. I also varied my rhythm, fast to slow, keeping her guessing, and keeping her vocal.

"That's so good... Oh yes, baby... Yes, faster!... Oh... Oh!... Oh, you bastard, don't tease me!... Oh please! Please!... Give it to me!... No!... No, don't stop!"

I had come to a complete stop, with just the head of my cock still inside her. She was whimpering and pleading for me to jam it back in, while trying to push herself back onto me. I had a firm grip on her hips, and held her in position. I looked down at the exposed portion of my dick, coated with a thick, shiny layer of her abundant juices. She was begging now. I lifted one hand and smacked her ass.

"Oh god yes!... Harder!" Smack. "Yes! More!" Smack, smack, SMACK. "Oh fuck yes! More you..." SMACK, SMACK, "... MOTHERFUCKER! FUCK!... FUCK!... FUCK ME!.. GIMME THAT BIG FUCKING COCK!"

I had rested long enough. Grabbing her hips again, I started to throttle her, slamming long, full strokes into her sopping cunt with a loud slap each time I drove it home.

"Uh huh... Uh huh... Oh yeah! That's it!... Oh yes, oh yes, oh YES!... Oh FUCK YES!... MY GOD, YES!... OH PLEASE DON'T STOP NOW... I'M CUMMMMMMMING!" she shrieked. I felt her body pulsate as her pleasure overtook her. That's one.

I slowed down, conserving energy and getting a grip on my own excitement level. I can't help it; she challenged me, and I don't like to lose, even to her, and even if 'losing' meant reaching orgasm early.

Lizzie was gasping and panting, mumbling platitudes and 'thank you's. I started up again. SMACK!

"Oh! Oww! You fucker!... Fuck my cunt... That's it... Fuck me good... Oh yes... Yes!.. Yes!"

Her ass was glowing red, and I didn't want to really hurt her, so I looked for another trigger. She did sometimes like it quite rough, probably because she knew she was safe. She knew I wouldn't cross the line to real pain.

I collected a handful of her long, red hair and gave it a tug, while pounding her pussy deeply. She was making wet sucking noises when I pulled back, that's how drenched she was.

"Pull my hair! PULL it!... God yes, like that!... Pull my fucking hair hard and fuck me, you bastard!... FUCK ME!"

I had her head pulled up, like reigning in a horse, and she was loving it. Orgasm number two hit her like a freight train, and tears streamed down her cheeks while she screamed with glee. I released her hair, allowing her to collapse forward, but this time I kept fucking her smoothly, hoping I could push her over the top again.

"Oh god, oh yes... yes... yes..." she whispered, hoarse from screaming and nearly wiped out. Here bangs were glued to her forehead by sweat.

I was running out of gas myself, but... That's it! Her butt!

Lubrication was in abundant supply and within easy reach, so I spread a little on her tightly puckered back door, and pressed my thumb in slowly, while continuing to shaft her cunt briskly.

"Oh! Oh you... you fucking... Oh fuck!... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn!.. AHHHHHN!... OHHHH YESSSS!" Her voice was muffled as she buried her face in the pillow and screeched. That's three.

I was sweating now myself, and she was moaning softly. I couldn't be sure, since she was still face down in the pillow, but it sounded like 'uncle'. She turned her head.

"God... No more, please... You win... Can't... take any... more... Just cum in me... cum in me, now."

Oh thank God she's giving up, because I can't possibly hold back any longer. My pressure guage was pegged, off the scale, so it only took a few more hard strokes for me to let loose. I came so hard my fillings hurt.

"Yes baby, fill my cunt with your hot cum. That's it. That's it." She sighed contentedly and smiled at me over her shoulder.

I flopped down beside her, looking into her eyes. She started to giggle.

"Your cum is dripping out, and it tickles my clit!"

The intercom crackled. "Now that's more like it! Made me cum twice!"

We all had to laugh at that.

Baby day approacheth.

Being a doctor herself, Lizzie knew that she made a lousy patient, but agreed with her OB-GYN when she was told a cesarean delivery would be best for the baby. On the upside, and from my own selfish point of view, her pussy would remain undamaged, and still fabulously snug. It also allowed for a definitive schedule to be drawn up.

So it was on the chosen day that we all went to the hospital for the birth of Jessica Anne Wellington-Smith, named after Becca's Grandmother and Mother, not Roger Rabbit's wife. She weighed seven pounds, six ounces.

And she had red hair.