All Comments on 'Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 05'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

I've been reading this series all along. I do hope the accident at the end doesn't prove fatal to any of the main characters.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago
Great series!!

I love the addition of Janya. I'm surprised that he didn't need to get help from his little blue friends before he did. The ending has me a little worried about what's going to happen in the next chapter, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting Story

I really got interested in this story by just reading it. By the title, I passed it up a couple of times and just read it. I am so into this that I would like to read the next chapter and hope that there will be no one taken out of the story. I liked all of the characters, including the bad boy son. Waiting for the next read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please make this an accident, not a fatality.

Please make this an accident, not a fatality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story turned downhill for me after Janya joined

I understand that Clayton is a dick, but seducing his wife was the thing that turned me off for the story. There was no logical explanation as to why it is she cheated on Clay. It is assumed that their marriage was already in the rocks due to her cheating so easily. However, her receiving the black eye was a clearer explanation of their relationship. You should have introduced the problems along with the abuse to sell her cheating more. While others were turned on, the plot hole ruined it for me. Hopefully, the death of one of the three girls (fingers crossed) will bring me back to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really!?

Dude you fucking ruined it with Janya, should have kept her out of it, I get he might be a dick but that doesn't justify cheating, and yarn he didn't ruin the marriage just fucked her before it ended right??? Psh, I usually like your stories but 1 star on this one man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Downhill

The story kind of turned downhill after the mother and daughter decided to cause trouble in their son/brothers marriage......he did seem idiotic....and the implied reason that followed seems contrived........did he deserve that... Not really convinced....dropping the story here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good twist

I liked the twist of not always being perfect

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 4 years ago
Breast milk

It does not taste really like anything. There is nothing sexual about it, and more often than not the moms nipples are sore. Really took away from story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Breast milk

One of the comments about breast milk not tasting of anything is not correct. My wife has big breasts and when lactating she was very large. At first too much for baby. I used to suckle her to reduce the swelling and relieve the tension and it did taste nice. One reason why we did this was to keep her milk ducts open which blocked up from time to time. It always turned her on when I was nursing.

Great story and good read.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

Yeah this was a good story until they ruined the brother's marriage, terrible people to do that to their own family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous