Telepath King Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andie finished with a light massage on my chest, at times barely running her fingers over my skin. The light sensations were enticing had I not already ejaculated, I would be getting hard now. But, it served to help calm me and send me deeper into a relaxed state. Teresa had awaken at the sound of the door.

I was so relaxed, I slipped into unconsciousness on the table. I didn't feel it happen, I just shifted from barely awake to sleeping like flipping a switch. Teresa saw this as an opportunity to try reading me again. Try as she might, she still couldn't break through my barrier. I felt her trying, but didn't stop anything just to see if she could in my totally relaxed state.

Andie was washing her hands in the kitchen sink when Teresa walked in.

"I tried again. I still can't penetrate his mind. He has to be the one." She said as she slumped into the chair.

"Madame Teresa, I've never seen you so flustered before. Is it true then that he is the Mishanna?" Andie asked as she sat in the chair next to her.

"He has to be sweetie. Four of the strongest Telepaths known tried to get through and couldn't. I'd say it's pretty clear cut." She said as she took the bottle of water Lisa offered. "Thank you dear." She said. Lisa smiled and handed Andie one as well.

"When do you think he'll meet his companion?" Andie asked.

"It's unknown dear. There wasn't a council a thousand years ago. There wasn't really anything to tell us what we know now. The book was only written a few hundred years ago and its vague on most things. What we seem to have are ideas of what could be more than factual documented evidence of what is. The council has volumes of writings after the late 1600's to now, and I suspect another will be started with you're Thomas." She said as she looked at me, sleeping on the table.

"So, what do we do about his Palace?" Lisa asked as she sat too.

"What are you guys talking about?" Mandy asked as she joined the table.

"Thomas will have to explain it to you dear." Teresa addressed Mandy. "As for you're question, I have to look into the funds available for the purchase of something suitable, and then we'll have to do construction to make it perfect." Teresa answered.

Mandy sat there, mostly listening as the girls talked. I faked sleep so I could listen to them being open and candor. Teresa was sure I was their God. Andie prayed inside that she was my companion. Lisa prayed that she wouldn't be pushed away because she wasn't a telepath and Mandy, she smiled a lot.

I kept my mind open but allowed my body to rest in a deep sleep. I read each of their minds and added it to my mental catalog. I lay there alone, thinking. Contemplating what I should do, what would be expected of me, wondering what is expected of me. Nothing was said, implied or otherwise. My guess was simple, I was to live a life of pleasure and luxury. But I knew in my heart, that wouldn't always be the case.

The women set about working on dinner and hadn't noticed I had gotten up. I padded silently upstairs and to the bed so I could lay more comfortably. Withdrawing my mind from theirs, I was able to drift into sleep effortlessly.

I dreamt wonderful dreams of laying around a pool naked with lovely ladies of all shapes, sizes and colors lying naked with me, stroking me, licking me and sucking me. I was amazed at how the sensations seemed so real, yet I knew there was no one in the room with me. Though I was in the dream, my minds eye took notice of things about the dream.

It was Europe, somewhere warm, Italy maybe. Lying around a pool of immense proportions watching naked women frolic in the water while three very busty and lithe bodied young ladies were orally pleasuring me. Yet, it wasn't really me, was it?

I could see a resemblance to me, but that was it. There were women all around. The only males in attendance seemed to be waiting on me hand and foot, refilling a glass of wine after each sip, refilling a tray of fruit after every bite. Out of the corner of my eye, a woman appeared, skin bronzed by the sun, hair jet black and hanging down to the middle of her back. Her breasts were large and firm and swayed with her hips as she walked.

She walked towards me, taking the long way around the pool so I could watch her. She was teasing me. The closer she got, I noticed more of her body and face. Feminine features, yet strong but not masculine. Her body was by far the best around the pool and her beauty surpassed them all. As she got closer, my eyes took in her beauty from her perfectly formed toes, up her calf's to her thighs and to the triangle of dark hair covering her sex. Her belly was flat and taut, her belly button deep. Her sides just above her hips were narrow, giving her an amazing set of hips, that I was sure from behind would create a glorious ass with full round cheeks.

When she reached me and the three maidens attacking my cock, she stood still, allowing me to gaze upon her body. Her neck was slim and smooth and came to an equally smooth and feminine jaw line. Her lips were full, thick, sensuous. As they parted, they oozed sensuality. Her nose fit her face perfectly, set centered above her lips and between her eyes. Her eyes, deep pools of bright green mixed with grey and brown flakes. Her lashes were long and curled at the ends. Her eyebrows were thin, manicured. Her forehead and cheeks just as smooth as the rest of her. Her cheek bones were high but not pronounced. All of her facial features combined to give her a sexy, pouting look with eyes that seemed to look through you. Not me. She couldn't look through me. I read her mind easily, she was here for me. To be my mate, my lover, my slave. For life. I woke up instantly. Was this woman to be my companion? Where would I find her? Was she a telepath?

I sat up in the bed and went over the dream, the woman. Was that really me in another life? Everything seemed so familiar. Should I say anything about the dream? No, keep it to myself for now. The dream wasn't over, I could feel that. Maybe future parts of the dream will give me more information as to where I would find my companion, if that was truly her.

12