Telepath King Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, I was in a fevered tempo, slamming my cock in and out of Juliet's ass with resounding force. I wanted to cum, I needed to cum, I needed to be in charge, be the God they demanded of me. I grabbed Juliet by the hair and pulled her off Deanna's pussy. With her hair in one hand and my other hand gripping her tit, making the flesh turn white around my fingers, I slammed my cock hard in and out of her ass. I was feeling the power now, feeling my vicious nature coming out. These were all my bitches, my cunts, my whores. They would all serve me in this way.

"This is how all my fucking whores will take my cock! In the fucking ass like the whores you are!" I said. I pounded into her so hard, her ass cheeks were shaking.

"Ungh! Fuck! MASTER!" Juliet screamed out as her orgasm ripped through her. It was a big one and she collapsed on the chair below me.

"Get your ass over here now cunt!" I commanded Deanna. She moved fast and was on her knees with her ass high in the air. I took her ass in one thrust, slamming all the way until my balls were resting on her pussy lips.

"OH FUCK!" She grunted as I started pounding her ass. Juliet had rolled onto her back and slid under Deanna. Now it was Juliet forcing Deanna to eat her snatch while Deanna got ass fucked.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on not cumming too quickly and found that I could mentally prolong my orgasm as long as I desired to. Bonus for me. With every in thrust, I pushed Deanna's face into Juliet's pussy, forcing her to hit Juliet's clit which sent shivers and shockwaves of pleasure through her body. I was starting to get into it even more, I started slapping Deanna's ass and she responded by slamming her ass back to meet the thrust of my hips.

Every other thrust was met with a slap on a cheek, alternating between the two. I wasn't an abusive person per se, I just liked slapping women on the tits and on their ass. I'd never even entertained the idea of actually hitting a woman in the face or anything like that, but I was starting to have urges to, and that frightened me a little.

Deanna had just came again, my balls were soaked with her juice as she lapped up the second orgasm she gave Juliet. My dick was so hard it was starting to hurt from the excitement I was feeling, I needed to come. I let go, let the feelings start to wash over me and instantly, I felt it starting to boil in my nuts.

I waited until I was really close and then I pulled out and shoved my cock into Deanna's mouth.

"Clean it bitch!" I said as I jammed it in, forcing it back to her tonsils. She sucked voraciously, licking and sucking, cleaning her ass grease off my cock. When she was done, I was ready to pop. Juliet sat up but slightly back, making sure her hair was out of the way so she could catch all my cum.

"Cum baby, cum in my mouth!" Juliet moaned to me. I moved to her and place the head of my cock on her outstretched tongue. Deanna sat next to me and massaged my balls from behind, pulling the wrinkly skin tight and pushing my balls up close.

"Augh! FUCK!" I grunted out as the first jet of my cum shot out and hit the back of her throat. She didn't swallow. She let it all pool in her mouth. Jet after jet of hot salty cum spewed forth and painted the inside of her mouth white until I stopped shaking. Deanna attacked my cock, licking any remains that oozed out. "That's it bitch, clean my cock up. Clean it up like the good little whore you are!" I said as I grabbed her by the top of her hair and held her on my cock, feeling her spit bath me as she clamped her lips down around it. All the while, I watched as Juliet held the cum inside her mouth, salivating and making the mixture thicker. When Deanna was done, I let her go and pushed her to Juliet.

Juliet smiled and let some of the cum/spit mixture slide out of her mouth and down her chin. Slowly, she pushed more out and it started dripping down onto her tits. Deanna and I watched as slowly, Juliet pushed half of it out, letting it fall onto her tits, creating a mess of her beautiful breasts. She closed her lips and swallowed, drinking my cum into her belly. I smiled and then looked at Deanna.

"Clean your Mistress up bitch!" I said as I pushed her face to Juliet's tits. Like a starved vagrant, she licked the cum off Juliet's tits, licking and sucking her nipples until they shined with her spit. I stood there a moment longer and watched as Deanna's mouth trailed down Juliet's belly and back to her cunt. Deanna wasn't done eating, she laid down on her belly and went back to work satisfying her Mistress. I looked at Juliet as she looked back through lust filled half open eyes. Deanna knew her way around a pussy and slowly, starting bring Juliet off again.

I stepped to Juliet and bent down, planting my lips over hers and tongued her mouth for a few minutes while Deanna built another orgasm within her. When she came, she moaned into my mouth as her right hand clamped on the back of my head and her left hand clamped over a nipple, pinching and pulling to further the height of her orgasm. I pulled back and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face to my cock. She opened her mouth and let me slide it in.

Slowly, I fucked her mouth until I was ready to cum again. Juliet's lips strained as I pushed more and more of my cock deeper and deeper into her throat. I let the feelings wash over me as I came again inside her mouth, coating the back of her throat with my cum.

This time, she pulled Deanna up and kissed her, forcing the cum into her mouth, sharing it with our new slave. When I was done cumming and my cock was cleaned, I slowly drifted back into the house and up to my bed. Mandy and Lisa never woke up and I slid back in between the two and drifted off into a restful sleep. Juliet and Deanna fell asleep in each others arms on the lounge chair outside, wrapped up in Deanna's robe.

I slept until well past noon and was awaked by Mandy sucking my cock. I had been fucking a lot and my cock was sore. Every time she took me all the way in, I would flinch and she seemed to instinctively know I was tender. She lovingly licked me up and down, taking her time and being very gentle in her ministrations of my cock. Slowly, my orgasm built and I let it flow. Mandy was rewarded with a mouthful of jizz and a smile from me.

"Good morning!" I said as she finished licking me clean.

"Afternoon!" She said with a smile.

"Is it that late already?" I asked as I propped myself up on my elbows.

"Yes Master, it's already after one." She said as she slid her naked body up mine, pushing me back to the bed and cuddling with me.

"Damn. I need to really start getting some good sleep." I said as I let my hands roam over her body as if they had a mind of their own.

"Master can do what ever he wants. Sleep all day if you like, I'll lay here with you." She said as she threw her leg over mine and ground her twat into my thigh.

"Yeah, I bet you would! I'd never get any sleep!" I said as I slid my hand down over her ass and into the crevice that spilt her in two, creating two sexy mounds of supple flesh that begged to be touched, slapped, worshiped.

"Like last night Master? Outside by the pool?" She asked, looking up at me.

"You saw that?" I asked her as I cupped her tit with my other hand.

"Yes. Lisa and I watched for a while then climbed back in bed to bring each other off." She said with a smile.

"I thought I smelled that distinct and wonderful aroma of girl cum when I slid back into bed." I said as I let my fingers play on her tight little asshole. She moaned as she humped back into my hand.

"Would Master like to play some before he gets out of bed?" She asked politely and sexily at the same time.

"No, I just want to lay here with you, feel you next to me. You're skin is so soft and smooth, I just want to feel you for a bit." I said as I pulled her in a little tighter.

"Anything I can do for you Master, I am here to serve." She said as she licked out and touched my nipple with the tip of her tongue.

"I know darling. Let's just lay here a while. I don't feel like getting up just yet." I said and let my body relax back into the soft confines of the mattress. Eventually, I drifted off back to sleep and Mandy lay there, her head on my chest, listening to me breath as she twirled her fingers around in the hair on my chest.

Sexually, I had been pushing it hard. I'd been fucking up to three and four times a day. Physically, I could do it and drop a heavy load each time. But I needed to start focusing on something else, I just didn't know what.

With so many sexy and hot fuckable women around, that seemed to consume my every thought. When was I gonna feel a tight throat around my cock again? What pussy could I take and how would I do it? I hadn't been using my powers really, everyone was already mine to control. What I needed to do was use my powers more. Go into the city and just fuck random women, take them by using my mind. Sex was all I wanted, all I thought about. I wanted it and I needed it, I just needed to broaden my horizons a bit and get some strange.

As I lay there peacefully sleeping, work was going on around me. All those under me were taking care of things in and around the house. I wanted or needed for nothing. I just craved excitement. Sex, lots of it and danger. I liked the seedy side of things. Dealing with unsavory characters, putting myself in harms way knowing I could control the situation no matter what. What I needed to do was put myself in those situations, while fucking, as a prelude to fucking or as an after affect of fucking. Be a dick. Go fuck some wives, a celebrity, a nun. Something.

I awoke again around four by myself. I grabbed the remote to the TV and watched as it slid up from it's hiding spot at the foot of the bed. It sparked to life and I tuned in the news. What was going on in the world? The local news had a hot weather girl and I thought instantly that she'd be a good target. Then I remembered that I was supposed to meet Gary today, my Irish girls.

I got out of bed and turned the TV off and strode to the shower. As if she knew, Mandy was there by my side, preparing my shower as I pissed. Inside, it was business only as she washed me clean off all traces of sex or anything. After twenty minutes, I was clean as a whistle and she helped me dress in something comfortable and commanding.

"A man by the name of Gary called while you were sleeping Master." She said to me as she slipped my shoes on my feet.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said he was ready for your visit." She replied as she let her hands slid up my legs to my cock, stroking it inside my pants.

"Very well. Have the helicopter pick me up in ten minutes." I said as I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up. I planted my lips over hers and kissed her passionately, feeling her desirable body under my grasp put me in the mood to fuck.

"Its outside. It landed an hour ago, waiting for you." She said as I pulled away, her face flush with desire.

"Good. I'll be going alone today and don't know when I will return." I said.

"Master, you're going after the Irish girls aren't you?" She asked as she watched me put on my rings and a watch. I turned and looked at her.

"Does that bother you?" I asked. She looked at me and I could tell it did.

"No. I was just wondering why other women when I am here, Mistress Juliet and Lisa are here for you." She said. I could feel her love, feel her frustration, feel her hurt that I wanted other women.

"Mandy, you don't need to worry. I may fuck a thousand women, but I will always come home to you and the rest of my fuck slaves." I said, trying to sound as much a dick as I could. She looked at me, my words a shock to her.

"Master?" She said, unsure of what to say after that. I smiled.

"Sorry, I was just trying to sound more like a prick than I normally am. I love you Mandy. I can't help wanting other women. I was thinking about the weather girl on channel six when I woke up thinking how hot it would be to fuck her. I think about it all the time, fucking other women. I just can't help it, but I will always come back to you, Lisa and Juliet." I said as I went to her and pulled her to me, kissing her gently.

"I'm sorry Master, I should not have acted that way. It is just that we all are here and we want you, want to be with you, in every way." She said as she looked up into my eyes.

"Then think of yourself as fortunate that you get to share my bed with me practically every night. Mandy, I'm supposed to be this God, yet I feel constricted by the laws and rules of man. If I am a God, then I need to act like one and like Teresa said, take what I want, no one can stop me." I said as I slipped my expensive suit jacket on.

"You're right Master." She said as she looked to the floor.

"Mandy, if you don't like the arrangement, you can leave at any time. I told you this at the beginning. I do love you and I like waking up to you. You're attentive of me and you take very good care of me, I appreciate that more than you know. Besides, you know me better than anyone at this point and I'm not looking to train anyone else. I just want to get out there and fuck strange women and then come home to my Ladies, the ones that mean the world to me." I said as I held her close, running my fingers through her hair and down the soft skin of her cheeks.

"Yes Master. I won't bother you with this again." She said as she looked away.

"Mandy, remember who I am. I know before you tell me. You aren't hiding anything from me and I know how you feel. Trust me darling. I know." I said as I kissed her, sliding my tongue between her lips and licked her own. She responded by letting her body melt into mine, pressing her breasts tightly to my chest as her hands pulled me into her.

We kissed passionately for a few moments before I pulled away and left her there panting, wanting, needing more. She was my slave, her wanting and needing me was her purpose. Not my needing her.

12