Telepath King Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You let me have this amazing ass, and we can call it a date." I said when she pulled away.

"I'll wear something naughty if you'll wear nothing at all!" She replied as she attacked my face again with hers.

As we kissed, I slowly pushed my finger into her ass only one knuckle deep. She moaned into my mouth at the insertion and started to go a little wild. When I pulled it out, she pulled away from my lips.

"You might have to use that before we eat!" She said as I let her slide down, letting her pussy rub against the bulge in my jeans.

"Trust me, I can use it before and after!" I said as I let her go and watched her return the living room of the suite to get dressed. I followed and retrieved my shirt, putting it back in place and went to the bathroom to wash off her pussy juice. She came in as she was adjusting her straps on her dress.

"How do I taste?" She asked as she slid up behind me.

"Absolutely divine!" I said as I washed her off my face. She smiled and fixed her makeup and her hair before presenting herself to me. "A picture of beauty worthy a sitting next to the Mona Lisa!" I said with a warm smile. She grinned back and followed me out to the door.

"I'll have a key brought to you where ever you are on the floor." She said as she opened the door and stepped outside. I followed, closing the door behind me.

"That would be fine. Just direct me to the closest Black Jack table so I can take some of the hotels money and splurge on you later!" I said. She laughed and grabbed my arm.

"Follow me handsome!" She said and off we went to the elevator.

The ride back to the main floor was all talk. The cameras in the elevator prevented us from doing any touching or anything remotely considered unprofessional on her part. On the floor, she found a security guard and asked him to escort me to a table while she went and checked me in. Ten minutes later, I was up ten grand and an employee was presenting me with my hotel key.

At eight thirty, I was up by a quarter of a million dollars. I asked the dealer for the pit boss and asked them to credit the money to my room account. Five minutes later, I was going back to my room for a quick shower before Michelle arrived. When I got to the room, she was already inside. She used her own key to enter my room. She was standing there in a garter belt with stockings and nearly nothing you would call panties and a half cup bra that didn't do much but lift her tits and push them out. I smiled as I entered the room.

"Well, this is a nice surprise!" I said as I closed the door.

"I couldn't wait!" She said as she stood there with a glass of champagne. She offered me a glass and I smiled.

"How about some fine Irish whiskey?" I asked. She smiled and went to the phone. Ten minutes later, a bottle was being delivered to my room. She stayed out of sight of the door, teasing me by touching herself while I waited for the bottle to arrive.

I went to the liquor cabinet and grabbed a glass and poured some in. When I lifted it to my lips, it tasted like it was the first time I'd ever had any. I moved to the chair and she cut me off, sliding her sexy near naked body in front of me. She placed her finger on my lips as I went to open my mouth and then pushed me down into the chair.

"I've thought of nothing other you, this. I need you inside me. I couldn't get the sight of your big hard cock out of my mind all day!" She said as she straddled my lap. I smiled up at her.

"Well, now you've got me, what do you intend to do to me?" I asked as I placed my hands on her waist, just above her hips. Her skin was so soft and smooth.

"Do to you? I'm gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before baby. I'm gonna suck your cock like no other, I'm gonna give you my ass and my pussy. You're gonna worship me by the time I'm done with you!" She said as she placed her hands on the back of the chair behind my head and bent down, sliding her tongue between my lips. She tongue fucked my mouth, sliding hers in and out provocatively, licking and sucking my tongue, teasing me with her body at the same time.

I groaned in her mouth as her hand slid down my belly to my cock, which was already hard. She gripped it through my jeans, squeezing and releasing as her tongue slid in and out of my mouth.

"Oh you are a naughty one!" I said as she pulled away from me, her breathing matching mine, both of us excited and ready to just all out fuck!

"I told you, this is the only thing I've thought about since early this afternoon!" She said as she slid off of me and stood before me, in front of the open drapes. She grabbed the remote, which controlled everything and dimmed the lights, turned on the stereo, lit the fireplace and just set the mood for sex. I smiled when she turned back to me.

"And it looks like you've been thinking a lot about it!" I said with a smile. She focused her eyes in on me, I saw a spark. Oh hell no! Immediately, her eyes went wide. "What's wrong Michelle?" I asked her as she dropped down to her knees before me. She looked up into my eyes, again, the spark, this time brighter. Nothing. She looked at me.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Michelle, you know who I am, you checked me in! What's wrong?" I asked, playing dumb. She looked at me with a confused look on her face.

"I don't understand! This has never happened before!" She said as she looked to the floor and then back up to me.

"Michelle, what are you talking about? What's going on? What's never happened before?" I said, throwing questions at her, trying to throw her off her already confused game. She stood and turned to the couch where her clothes lay. She started to get dressed. I smiled. "Michelle? What's going on?" I asked as I stood and moved towards her.

"Something's not right here." She said as she pulled a shirt over her beautiful breasts.

"I know something's not right! You're getting dressed!" I said as I tried to grab her hand.

"No! Stay away Tom! I have to leave!" She said as she grabbed her pants and pulled them up her perfectly tanned and toned legs.

"Michelle! What did I do? Why are you acting like this?" I said, acting like the jilted lover.

"It's not you Tom, it's me!" She said as she slipped on her sneakers and grabbed her bag. I let her reach the door before I stopped her.

"Michelle!" I said. She turned to me, her confused look still covering her face. Then I lit my spark, a thousand times brighter than hers. Instantly she was under my control, but I only controlled her physically.

"What the hell!" She said as she saw the spark and her body started moving against her will. "Who are you?" She said as I made her move closer to me and start removing her clothes.

"You know who I am! I'm Tom! Remember earlier? You couldn't keep you're hands off me?" I said with a smile as now it was my turn.

"But, you...I saw...." She tried to focus, to make sense of what was going on. Nothing made sense, it was all a jumble.

"You figured you would hypnotize me, take my money and let me think I lost everything. You would get away scot-free!" I said as she finished stripping back to her undergarments.

"How are you doing this?" She asked, as I lowered her back down to her knees while I stripped my clothes off.

"Simple, I'm like you. Only, I'm more powerful, so much more powerful than you." I said as I sat naked in the chair before her. She looked up at me, confused and instantly, I saw it in her mind. She didn't know there were others. "You thought you were the only one didn't you?" I asked her. I released her partly, only able to move her head and upper body.

"Yes. Since I was a little girl, I'd been able to control people. How long have you been able to do this?" She asked.

"For about a month now. It's a long story, but there's a whole society of Telepaths. That's what you are." I said as I looked at her. I reached out to her and pulled her hair away from her beautiful eyes.

"How are you so strong?" She asked. I smiled.

"I don't know. Apparently, I am reincarnated royalty. I am what the Telepath world calls the Mishanna. A God. My power is so extreme, there isn't a telepath that can read me or control me like I have you." I said as I reached down and gently traced my finger along the cups of her bra, my touch sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Oh God! How are you doing that?" She asked. I smiled and leaned forward.

"I am a God Michelle. There's nothing I can't do!" I said as I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. She looked up at me, disbelief in her eyes.

"How do I know you are what you say you are? Maybe you're just a more powerful telepath?" She said as she looked at me with doubt in her eyes. I smiled and lit the spark in my eyes. Instantly, she rose up six feet in the air and her body straightened as if she was laying down. Her clothes disappeared from her body and her whole body was awash in orgasmic bliss.

Unable to move, to do anything other than ride the orgasm out, she moaned out and cried as her pussy juiced up, leaking it's lube down into the crack of her ass.

"What are you doing to me?" She asked, her voice a begging tone.

"Proving that I am what I say I am." I said. I made her float over to me, just above my head. I looked up and found her ass crack wet with her cunts lube. I smiled as I slid my finger along her the crevice separating her bouncy ass cheeks and pulled away a finger soaked with her juice. I put it to my lips and tasted her. Better than I thought, even better than I would have imagined. I tilted my head back and lowered her, her ass seated on my face as I licked her crack from the top until it disappeared between her legs. Mentally, I forced her legs out and rolled her over, floating there as if on her knees. With her knees tucked under her belly, I moved her back until I was leaning back into the seat and her ass was floating before me. I flicked my tongue out and licked from her pussy up to her asshole.

The orgasm I gave her mentally was a strong one, but the one I was giving her with my tongue and finger while suspended in midair was an absolute mind blower. Her body shook and convulsed uncontrollably as I licked and fingered her to a massive earth quaking orgasm. By the time her body stopped shaking to the point she quit moving, I moved her into the bedroom and onto the bed. I laid her gently down and released my powerful grip on her. She lay there, not moving and moaning over and over how good she felt.

I watched over her until she fell asleep and then I washed my face and hands generously before dressing in clothes that miraculously appeared in my closet and exited the room. I wanted to sample some of the city night life. I'd never been a dancer, but that wasn't what I was after. Chicks, ladies, women, bitches. Hot, horny, fuckable sluts that were ready at the drop of a smile. And in Vegas, they were everywhere.

I took the elevator down to the first floor and to the front desk. I inquired about the club scene and was directed to the hotels night club. As a VIP guest, I was let in right away. I stepped into the dimly light room and noticed right away the number of women in the club. A seven to one ratio, good odds I'll see lots of flesh in here tonight.

I walked to the bar slowly, weaving my way in between sexy women the whole way, putting my hands on each one as I walked, feeling their tight asses and groping their real and fake breasts. It was a smorgasbord of flesh and I was hungry!

"What can I get you baby?" The hot bartender said as I slid up to the end, in a dark corner of the club. I noticed her name tag, Sam.

"Irish whisky, the best you got." I said with a smile. She smiled back and sauntered over to a locked cabinet that sat between all the other bottles. A few of the patrons took notice of an uncommon event, someone ordering from the expensive reserves locker. She brought the bottle and a clean glass. She poured a little in and handed me the glass.

"A taste first?" She asked with a sexy smile. I grinned at her and took the shot in one swallow. I closed my eyes and savored the taste.

"Have you ever had this particular bottle?" I asked her. She smiled and shook her head no. "A shot for you then!" I said and gave her the glass back. She filled it to the same level and slammed it back. Her eyes went wide and she coughed as the smooth but rough tasting whisky went down her throat.

"WOW! That's some good stuff!" She said as she started to pour another for me. I smiled and signaled for her to keep pouring until the glass was full. She gave me a wide eyed and tooth filled smile as she slid the glass to me. I dropped two hundred dollar bills and told her to never let me get dry. She smiled.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be you're private bartender for the night!" She said as she started to take the bottle back to the cabinet.

"No, no. Leave that here. I'll be drinking it all night!" I said. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"This is a thousand dollars a bottle! Are you sure?" She asked. I smiled and peeled ten hundreds out of my wad and handed it to her and then peeled two more and stuffed them down the front of her open shirt and into her bra. She looked down into the top of her shirt then up at me. "You're the boss baby!" She said and placed the bottle next to me as I sat on the stool and watched the women move to the music.

It didn't take long before a couple young girls in their early twenties spotted me sitting alone. They sauntered up, their breasts shaking in their lose fitted tops as their skirts swayed from the sashaying of their hips.

"Hi! I'm Gina and this is Melody!" Gina, a bottle blond with baby blue eyes and an impressive rack said as she slid up next to me. Her friend Melody took a seat on the other side, apparently the shy one. I sized them up instantly. Gina was a gold digger, always looking for the man with the money. Melody, a shy girl dragged out to the club to be the wingman.

"Hello ladies, I'm Tom." I said as I offered my hand. Gina took it and held it gently, as if she didn't want to touch it. Melody just smiled.

"Buy me a drink handsome!" Gina said as she rubbed up against me, her tits full and ripe, ready for the touching.

"What'll you have?" I asked. She looked at my glass and pointed to it.

"That'll work!" She said with a smile. She didn't know her alcohol or probably her limits.

"Its really strong stuff, maybe you should go a little lighter." I warned. She smiled and took my glass and chugged the four shots worth of hard whisky down in two gulps. When she got it down, her eyes went wide and she coughed hard. "I told you!" I said with a smile. Melody giggled at her friends misery.

"Okay, something lighter then!" She said with an exasperated smile. I nodded to my bartender.

"Darlin, something light and fruity for these two beautiful ladies." I told her. She smiled and winked before she walked to the middle of the bar to make the girly drinks.

"So, what do you do?" Gina asked me. I smiled. It never ceased to amaze me that that always seemed to be the opening question.

"I don't do much. Gamble a little, travel a lot. What ever I fancy when ever I fancy it." I said, leaving it open to interpretation. She took it that I was rich and started rubbing her tits on me in full force while her hand constantly played on my thigh.

"We're student's at UNLV." She said. Great, college girls on the prowl. This was gonna be easy. I turned in my chair and pulled her to me by her ass cheeks. She placed her hands on my chest as if to stop me but it was already too late. I already had my hands on her tits and was pulling her in for a kiss. Melody sat there staring at me and my boldness.

I slithered my tongue in between her lips as I pulled her tits free of her top and squeezed them. They were nice and firm and stood proud and high on her chest. When I pulled away, she smiled.

"Wow! You're a good kisser!" She said, not mentioning that her tits were out. My bartender came back with their drinks and smiled to me. She looked around and then snuck out the back of the bar to come around to my side while Gina was whispering to Melody about taking my back to her place and letting my fuck her silly.

"Baby, you can't do that in here! That will get you kicked out for sure!" She said as she slid up next to me, like Gina did only more subtle. I reached around and put my arm around her waist, pulling her in tight to whisper in her ear.

"I'm only doing it to make you jealous Sam! Plus, she started it by rubbing her tits all over my arm!" I said. She looked at me and watched my eyes travel down to my arm, where her tits were. When I looked up, she was smiling.

"You mean like I'm doing?" She asked, her smile getting a little dark.

"Yeah, that's why I chose this side of the bar, it's dark and secluded. I could fuck you right here and as long as you weren't a screamer, no one would know!" I said as I slid my left hand down to her ass and my right hand inside her shirt to cup her tit. She moaned into my ear.

"I just might take you up on that later!" She said as her hand slid up my thigh to my cock. When she felt the size, she pulled away quickly and looked into my eyes. "I WILL take you up on that later!" She said as she gave it a firm squeeze. I smiled.

"I'll have fucked both of these girls and probably two more before you get off work. You think you can handle that?" I asked as I pinched her nipple in time of her squeezing my cock.

"You think that will scare me off?" She teased.

"No, I was hoping it would excite you." I said as I licked her earlobe.

"Baby, I was excited as soon as you walked up to my bar!" She said as she gave my cock a final squeeze and pulled away from me to get back behind the bar. I turned back to Gina and Melody and Gina was looking at me with a frown on her face.

"What the hell was that?" She asked, annoyed I was feeling up another girl on her time.

"Hey, I bought you a drink and I didn't get a thank you or a kiss. Not even an obligatory blow job! You're not allowed to get mad!" I said with a smile. She looked at me and smiled before leaning in.

"I have to go to the bathroom, entertain Melody will ya? She's real shy around guys." Gina said before planting a kiss on my cheek. How sweet! I thought as I watched her walk away, shaking her ass for my benefit. I looked at Melody and patted the seat next to me. She looked at me as if I insulted her, but I still patted the seat. With tons of hesitation, she moved the one seat to sit beside me.

"Hi Melody. You haven't said much. Are you shy, nervous, lesbian?" I asked, trying to break the ice.

"No, not really. I just come here for the music." She said as she looked towards the bathroom, wishing Gina would hurry.

"Hun, I'm not gonna bite, unless you ask me to!" I said with a smile. She looked at me and tried to smile. I picked up my drink and took a sip while I peeked into her head. She wasn't shy at all, she just didn't trust men. Thanks to one idiot who tried to rape her, they screwed this beauty up for us all, at least them. I could get her easily. "Look, I'm just trying to have a good time myself. This is the first time in my life I've ever been off on my own, doing my own thing. I'm not trying to hook up with anyone, I just want to see things, do things, experience things that I'd been told about." I said as I opened up a line of communication between her and I.

"Really? It looks like you and Gina are getting along famously." She said, referring to my handling of Gina's tits.

"I know, you're right. I've been so secluded for so long, I just want to live, and she started it. I just went with the flow. Though if I was really bold, she might like it, or slap me in the face and run off. I guess she liked it." I said with a sly smile.

"Yeah well, I think it's slutty." Melody said as she looked away and towards the dance floor, but not before looking towards the bathroom again.