Telepath King Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melody, I wont hurt you. I swear. I'm not that kind of guy." I said as I pulled her face around to mine. She looked at me.

"Who said I was afraid of you?" She asked, defiant to my charms.

"No one did. But I know what I see. You've been hurt before by a jerk. I'm not that guy, not that kind of guy. We can either sit here and enjoy each others company or when Gina gets back, you can take her away and be back in you're comfort zone." I said as I poured more of the whisky into my glass. She eyed me, checking me out while I wasn't looking at her.

"What do you really do?" She asked. I turned back to her.

"Well, I was an accounts manager in New York City. I thought I had everything. A beautiful fiancée, I worked with my best friend. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Until my best friend turned out to be my fiancée's lover. Then it all fell apart. I took what money I had and left. And this is where I ended up." I said to her. She looked on, pity and sorrow filling her eyes.

"So, you're broke and you have no job?" She asked, the all famous signs of a loser.

"Oh no! I'm worth over six million in free cash and well over two hundred million in stocks, bonds, and other equity." I said with a smile. She wasn't expecting that. It was a lie, but she'd never know the truth.

"Your bullshitting me aren't you?" She said, skeptical. "Nope. As a matter of fact, I won just over a quarter mill today playing black jack. I'm not a bum, but I'm also not a pretentious rich asshole either. I'm just living the life I feel I deserve for once." I said as I downed the rest of my whisky.

"You really are rich?" She asked, her eyes changing a little.

"Yes." I said. Sam came back to where I was sitting and refilled my glass for me. A smile and a titty flash before she went back to other customers.

"Don't tell Gina. She's a true gold digger. She'll find a way to trap you and use you for you're money." Melody said as she looked towards the bathroom.

"And you wouldn't?" I asked.

"No. My parents are loaded. I'm only out here because my mom went to UNLV. I could care less about college." She said with a smile as she reached for her drink.

"Melody, how about if we ditch Gina and you and I go somewhere and fuck?" I asked her, point blank, no more hiding behind the bullshit.

"Well! That's pretty forward!" She said as she leaned back in her barstool. I smiled.

"Yeah. I'm sorry if it offended you. I just figured we could do this all day. I'm horny. You're a beautiful woman. I don't want or need you're money, just you're body." I said as I leaned in to her.

"So, I'm only good for fucking?" She asked, pissed that I'd even asked.

"I didn't say that. I'm not looking for a relationship. I just want to get laid. If you say no, then I'll fuck Gina. We both know she's a slut, she's an easy target and she's a fake pleaser. You, you're different. You seek something that isn't there, just so you can avoid what happened to you in the past. I want to have sex with you, not Gina. But, I will if you say no." I said as I took her hand in mine.

"I can't." She said as she looked away, but let me hold her hand.

"I won't force you and I wont ask you again." I said. She looked at me, her eyes pleading with me to convince her to go with me. "What can I say to you that will allow you to open yourself up just this once and trust me, trust a man again?" I asked, hitting on the very thing that was stopping her.

"Tell me that you wont hurt me and mean it. Tell me that you wont use me for your own pleasure and forget about mine. Tell me that if I do this, this will be an experience that I will never forget because it was so magical and was purely the best sex I'll ever have." She said, trying to make it hard on me. I smiled and took both of her hands in mine as I leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Melody, I promise. I swear on my mothers grave, I won't hurt you. I swear upon death or that a thousand nails be hammered into my dick that you will enjoy this, probably more than I will I am so attentive to your needs. And I can give you a money back guarantee. Ten grand if you are not completely satisfied or that you wont remember this for the rest of your life." I said as I licked her earlobe. She pulled away with a smile on her face.

"Okay. What do we do about Gina?" She asked. I smiled.

"I'll handle that!" I said. I waved for Sam. "Darling, can you hold on to this bottle for me for a while. And when Melody's friend Gina comes back, give this to her and tell her Melody will talk to her tomorrow." I said as I pulled three Benjamin's out of my wad of bills. Sam looked at me.

"I thought you said both?" She said, her voice barely a whisper.

"I changed my mind. But don't worry, I'll still be able to wear you out when you get off work!" I said as I slid my hands down into the back of her jeans to cup her ass cheeks.

"Baby, you keep doing things like this and I'll clock out now and go with the two of you!" She said as she looked up into my eyes.

"You want me to ask her if it's okay?" I said, looking back and seeing a little lesbian thoughts floating around. She smiled turned her head away, looking at Melody.

"No, I think she needs you more right now than I do. Be gentle with her." Sam said as she looked back to me. I smiled.

"As I promised her, I'll take good care of her!" I said as I bent down to whisper in her ear. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of her so good, she'll never forget how many time's she came or how big and hard my cock was. Just like you wont ever forget later tonight!" I said as I pulled away. I noticed Gina stumble slightly out of the bathroom and pulled away.

"See you later handsome!" She said as I took Melody's hand in mine and led her to the exit. Gina showed up just minutes after we left.

"Hey! Where'd they go?" She asked Sam.

"Tom said to take this and that Melody would talk to you tomorrow." Sam said as she stuffed the bills in Gina's hand. She looked down at the money and smiled.

"I didn't want to get laid tonight anyway!" She said as she stuffed the money in her bra and left the club. Sam watched her walk away.

"Dumb bitch! You don't know what you're missing!" She said as thoughts of me ran through her mind.

Melody and I left the club and walked outside into the throng of people going up and down the main drag in Las Vegas. We walked hand in hand for a while just watching the people and looking at the lights. She finally looked up at me and smiled.

"Tom, can I ask you a question?" Melody asked. I turned to her as we walked and smiled. "Why me? I mean, Gina is prettier than I and she has a better body. Why did you pick me?" She asked.

"Because I could have her. She was very open about it, like you said, slutty." I said with a smile.

"I thought you'd go for her right away." She said as we walked. I smiled down to her. She was short, probably just over five feet to my just over six foot frame.

"Well, I would have. She ran to the bathroom so fast, she didn't give me much time to zero in on her. She left you sitting there to keep me occupied, I tuned into you and the more I looked at you, I wanted you." I said. She smiled up at me, showing me her pretty pearly white teeth. I instantly imagined my cum on her face, covering her teeth.

"Thank you." She said. I smiled and gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"No, thank you. I imagine I'll have a much better time with you than I would with Gina." I said. She looked up at me leaned in, giving me a little shove.

"So, where would you like to go so you can rock my world?" She asked. I looked down at her and smiled big.

"Anywhere you want. We can do it right here, go up on top of a hotel and get stupid on the roof, I'll call a limo, we can go out into the desert, find a seedy hotel and do like millions of people before us. Where ever you want darlin." I said with a smile. She looked up at me and smiled.

"We can go back to my place. I live alone even though I'm a student." She said with a sly smile.

"Gina doesn't live with you?" I asked. I thought they were roommates.

"No. She stays in the sorority house, with the rest of the sisters. I like my privacy." She said.

"Sorority huh? Maybe I should have picked Gina!" I teased. She looked up at me and smiled.

"You are a horny fuck aren't you?" She teased back.

"Baby, I'm so horny right now, my dick could rip out of my jeans and attack you all on its own!" I said. She stopped us and looked down at my crotch and smiled.

"Looks like you're ready to rip out of there!" She said as she looked up at me.

"I told you, I'm so fucking horny! I didn't plan on you two, but now that I'm here with you, I just can't help it." I said as I looked down into her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Well then, I guess we should get somewhere fast!" She said as she stuck her hand out and hailed a cab. One pulled over fast and we climbed in.