All Comments on 'Tell Me How Pt. 04'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnnalovesitAnnalovesit11 days ago

Fuck, I've just cum.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 days ago

The cops would be going house to house and they will likely shoot him dead.

Is her oust worth being killed by a cop? Or beaten to death by her father?

And I can tell you this: if my neighbors daughter was frogmarched out of the house, naked, her partner would be finding out exactly why I have a CC permit. And I’m the nice neighbour.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Goodness I'm sick. I loved it like usual. Super job as always, though I should say it more often than I do.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

i can’t wait for the next part!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

OMG! I've said something like this before about this author's stories ... But I, as much as this story and what happens to the Black girl in it can and does gall and appall me, much like her conflicted yet afflicted and addicted reactions of intense, immense arousal, it's most mortifying and horrifying for how much I find myself identifying with her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

love the hairbrush in her mouth part

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Loved it. I sure hope the gang bang somehow ruins her at school, like directly. Where some that know her use her and record her, and post her, and have her reluctantly saying something that both debases her utterly, and makes her destruction permanent. Aren't I a nice guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tell Me How Series Info