Tell Me What You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me boy, do you want me? Do you want me to fuck you?" Jeremy wanted it, intensely, wanted it like a man lost in the desert wants cool water, but still hesitated, ashamed to admit his desire, to say it out loud. "Yes," he whispered. Holding the boy against him, Ralph nuzzled his face against Jeremy. His beard tickled Jeremy's ear, who then he felt the heat of Ralph's breath in his ear as the man whispered back, "Then you gotta tell me, little man." Now Ralph's hand slid down Jeremy's body. He swiped his thumb across the engorged head of the younger man's straining cock, slicking it with a film of precum. Ralph brushed his thumb on Jeremy's parted lips, easing it inside to give the boy a taste of himself. "Tell papa what you want. Tell me you want me inside you."

Jeremy was at first taken aback by Ralph's use of the word "papa," but as the word sank in, he understood how aptly it encapsulated what he wanted. He wanted this big, strong man to hold him, to kiss him, to protect him; he wanted to press himself against Ralph's furry torso, to feel his warmth and feel safe and loved and small in his arms. But at the same time, Jeremy also wanted papa to pin him down and take him, force him open and use his body, ram himself inside and crush him with the weight of his body.

Jeremy was ready to admit his need-ready to beg for it, if he had to. "Please," Jeremy moaned, "I do. I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me." Ralph smiled, and holding Jeremy's flushed face in his hand kissed the salty stickiness from his lips. The pressure of the boy's body against his throbbing cock made Ralph ache to push in. "Good boy," he murmured, stroking Jeremy's curly hair. Fetching a condom off the nightstand, Ralph pressed it into Jeremy's palm. "Open this up for me, little man. Papa's hands are too greasy." While Jeremy fumbled with the packaging, Ralph circled his thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock, holding it firm for Jeremy to roll the latex sheath as far down Ralph's length as it could go.

"Back on all fours, kiddo" Ralph said, again playing smacking Jeremy on the butt as he got himself into position. Kneeling behind Jeremy, Ralph lubed up his wrapped cock and squirted more onto the boy's ass, working it in with his fingers. "Will he be ready for me now?" Ralph wondered. Only one way to tell...

Ralph's hands slid from Jeremy's ass. "Hold yourself open for me, boy," Ralph said. "You're tight as a glove and I'm gonna need both hands free to get myself inside you." Jeremy reached back and spread open his ass cheeks. An hour, even twenty minutes ago, he would not have been able to do this, to so willingly and eagerly expose the most intimate part of himself, both physically and psychologically. Now, his heart hammered in expectation and he felt an inner peace knowing that he was on the brink of fulfilling his most ardent desire.

Ralph gripped his pounding erection tightly in one hand, readying himself, hard and sure. The thumb of his other hand traced a slippery, furry path from the base of Jeremy's tailbone to the top of his hole, and stretched it upwards. Spreading his ass checks wider, Jeremy felt the head of Ralph's cock make contact, and then press firmly against his hole. He trembled.

"I'm gonna go slow and easy, but it's probably going to hurt," Ralph warned. "If it's too much, tell me and we'll start over, but you need to be brave for papa. Now take a deep breath..." The combined fear and want Ralph could almost feel emanating from Jeremy's body was driving him crazy, but he needed to hold back. "Lots of patience, lots of lube," he thought to himself. Taking a virgin demanded more work and more self-control, but Ralph loved the task. It was a matter of honor, he felt, to guide another man through his first time, to bring him in touch with his needs and desires. Ralph did this well, and he was proud that the men he fucked left him craving to be fucked again. He wanted this boy, on all fours before him and quivering with anxiety and desire, to leave him knowing with all his heart that he was a bottom and that it was good, to no longer feel fear or shame about his need, but to revel in it. Ralph looked down at Jeremy's lube-glistening asshole and rubbed the head of his latex-sheathed cock against the waiting pink pucker. Using both his thumbs, Ralph pulled that hole wider, pushing his cock head against the pucker and watching Jeremy's flesh begin to surrender and surround his cock. The younger man gasped. One more push, and he'd be in...

Jeremy would have cried out, but the pain took his breath away. Like broken glass, or was it more like fire? He feared what his body might do in reaction to the invading pain. He grimaced and mentally coached himself through, "This is what I've wanted for so long. It'll stop hurting in a minute," and then, "be brave for papa."

Ralph was still only halfway in when he felt the boy tense. "You OK?" Ralph asked. "Yeah," Jeremy lied, in a quiet strained voice. "You need to relax," Ralph instructed, rubbing his lube-slick hand affectionately on Jeremy's lower back. "Just loosen up and let me in. It'll stop hurting in a minute and start to feel good." Ralph held himself half in, despite wanting to start fucking this boy like a mad dog, instead running his hands up and down Jeremy's thighs as he felt the boy slowly start to relax.

He could bear the pain until it dissipated, Jeremy knew, not because he wanted his ass reamed and his guts filled by this hot sexy man's humongous dick (although yeah, he realized, he did want that, too), but to be with another man as closely and intimately as possible, for their bodies, for a time, to actually merge. He took a deep breath. "I'm OK now," Jeremy told Ralph, and as he relaxed he felt the pain subside. "I can do it. I am doing it," Jeremy encouraged himself silently, allowing himself to open up to what he wanted so badly.

Seeing his cock penetrating the boy's body sent a ripple of ecstasy through Ralph, and he squeezed another spurt of lube onto his pole. To Jeremy, the lube felt wonderfully cool, easing the heat and friction he felt from being fucked for the first time. "Just a little more, baby," Ralph coaxed. Feeling Jeremy's resistance fall away, he pushed, slowly yet forcefully, until he was all the way inside, the wiry hairs of his balls tickling Jeremy's taint. Jeremy moaned, less with pain and more with pleasure now. Ralph tensed, arched his back and reared up, eyes squeezed closed and groaning in pleasure at the feeling of being all the way inside, every inch of his cock embraced in the tightest, warmest grip, a pleasure that flowed through his whole body. Ralph's pubic bush was already brushing Jeremy's tailbone, yet still the desire to push even further in raged. He grasped Jeremy by the waist, hands on his pelvis, exerting force as if he was simultaneously trying to ram his cock in even more while pulling the boy further down onto his shaft. He wanted as much of himself inside the boy as he could get.

The two men held themselves still to take in the feel of one another. Ralph felt Jeremy's accelerated heartbeat pulsing around his cock. Jeremy felt Ralph's massive member filling him up and throbbing deep inside him; it now felt so good. In the quiet of the night, they listened to each other breathing and each imagined hungrily what the other must be feeling at the moment. His hands still holding Jeremy at the waist, Ralph slowly began pulling himself out of the boy; as he did so, Jeremy gasped in pleasure at the thrilling sensation of Ralph's length sliding out of his canal. He readied himself for the older man to thrust in, yearning to feel it again. Ralph still went slowly, pushing himself in, inch by inch, all the way, and pulling back out, equally slowly, till only the head of his engorged cock still remained inside, stretching Jeremy's hole. As he methodically thrust in and out, letting Jeremy get used to the feel and the pace, Ralph watched his cock, aroused at the sight of the ring of pink flesh stretching wide to accommodate him, encircling him so tightly. He groped for the bottle of lube as he continued the slow in and out and squirted a glob onto his cock as it slid, working the lube deeper into Jeremy's hole like oil on a piston. Nice and slick and sloppy, Ralph thought, turned on by the moist smacking sound his cock was making on the inwards thrusts, and the faint slurpy suction noise when pulling back out of the kid's now well-lubed and accommodating canal. His body ached to fuck harder, faster, but he restrained his hunger.

The older man's gentleness put Jeremy at ease, but he could feel that Ralph was holding back. The pain was almost gone, and as it ebbed the incredible pleasure intensified. Jeremy, too, now wanted to be fucked harder and faster. Anticipating Ralph's inward thrust, Jeremy pushed his ass back against Ralph's body, showing the man he was ready. Ralph got the signal, and chuckling softly, said, "I guess that answers my question of whether you're doin' OK." He now grasped Jeremy by his shoulders, grunting with excitement as he sped up, each thrust harder than the last. Each of Ralph's forceful thrusts was accompanied by an emphatic grunt; he wanted to hold back, but he was so turned on by this boy, and by the pleasure he now nakedly showed at giving himself to Ralph that he was getting too close to the edge.

Jeremy's head was now thrown back, his mouth gaping as he moaned. He had wanted this for so many years, but his fantasies had not prepared him for the intensity of what he was feeling now. He felt Ralph's strong, hairy arms encircle his torso as the older man now drove himself full-force into Jeremy, his chest and belly pressed against the young man's back. In only one way did Ralph fucking him not meet and exceed his hottest fantasy. He didn't want this to stop, but Jeremy desperately wanted Ralph to fuck him face-to-face, to hold him and kiss him as their bodies slammed together. Getting up the nerve, he asked, "Please, can we try something different?"

Ralph stopped thrusting as the boy craned his neck to look back at him, surprised but ready to hear what the kid had to say. "I want to do it so I can look at you, and I want..." Jeremy hesitated, feeling shy, "and I want you to look at me." Ralph was pleased that the kid was learning how to ask for what he wanted. He, too, would prefer to fuck the boy on his back, but knew it was often a more painful position for virgins. "I'd love to see your face as I'm fucking you, little man," he answered, "But it's not as easy if you're on your back." "I think I can do it," Jeremy said, and Ralph eased himself out of the boy. "I want to do it. I want to look at you while you fuck me."

Neither Jeremy nor Ralph's hard-ons had flagged while they changed position. Both were eager to get back to business as Jeremy settled himself back down into the tangle of bedding. "Now, legs in the air," Ralph commanded, and Jeremy complied, lifting and spreading them to enclose Ralph's body as the older man crept on his knees between the boy's open legs. Ralph placed his hands on Jeremy's inner thighs and pushed down. "I'm gonna try opening you up a little bit more, so just relax." Jeremy let Ralph stretch his legs apart, aware that the force he was using indicated the older man's desire to be back inside of him. Lying on his back, legs in the air, with Ralph now grasping his calves and guiding them up even higher, Jeremy felt more open and exposed than he had on all fours. Now, though, it felt thrilling instead of shameful. Jeremy wanted Ralph to see him, all of him, and to want all that he saw.

"Just rest your ankles up on my shoulders," Ralph instructed. Squeezing more lube onto his palm, Ralph slicked up his big cock and found Jeremy's waiting hole with his forefinger. "Ready?" he asked. Jeremy nodded, gripping the sheets but trying to keep his lower body relaxed and welcoming. It worked. Ralph slid himself in this time with little fumbling or effort, and Jeremy sighed with pleasure as he felt himself be filled with Ralph's thick, probing heat once more.

With the boy's legs still perched on his shoulders, Ralph crouched and put his balled fists onto the bed on either side of Jeremy, giving quick, shallow thrusts to make sure the boy could take the new position. Sensing the older man's hesitation, Jeremy lifted his ankles from Ralph's shoulders and poised them in the air, wanting to make it easier for papa to take his pleasure. Ralph began thrusting deeper, but slowly, wanting to feel the tightness of Jeremy's inner resistance give way to his cock. As the two men's bodies fell into a rhythm, Ralph became aware of the muscles of his own ass tensing on the inward and relaxing with the outward. He was a solid top, but understood the deep bodily pleasure of being penetrated, often finger fucking himself or sliding in toys when he jacked off.

Grunting, Ralph raised himself up on his knees from his crouching position. He grasped Jeremy at the waist and pulled the boy towards him. Holding Jeremy's lower body up off the mattress, Ralph was able to fuck more to his satisfaction, deeper and now with more force and speed. The boy's need for this, and the tightness with which his inner body was gripping Ralph's cock, were driving him crazy.

"Son, I've been tryin' to be gentle," Ralph panted, "but I don't think I can hold back much longer."

"I can take it, papa," Jeremy said.

"I want to fuck you so hard, boy" Ralph growled. Jeremy's only answer was a groan of needful anticipation. All fear, all pain, was washed away with the rush of this man's passion and the intense pleasure Jeremy felt. Jeremy wrapped his legs around Ralph and arched himself accommodatingly. Still holding the boy at the waist, Ralph's ardor heightened, and he thrust savagely. Ralph shifted his gaze from admiring his cock as it pounded in and out of this hungry boy's hole to the his face. Jeremy was staring at Ralph, his eyes intent, almost hypnotized looking. His breath came in shallow pants, and Ralph felt the boy's hands traveling up the sides of his thighs to cup his thrusting ass.

Jeremy's gaze had not strayed from Ralph's face. The older man was flushed, dripping sweat, and Jeremy felt a strange sense of accomplishment at the grimaces the older man was making, because of him, because of how good he felt fucking him.

Ralph met Jeremy's gaze, and the two looked at each other as Ralph forcefully pushed in as deep as he could go. At that moment, for Jeremy, Ralph's face, his eyes, and the exquisite sensation of his massive, magnificent cock hammering in and out of him, stretching him wide, the feeling more exciting with each thrust, were the only things in the world. Without being fully aware, Jeremy had grasped Ralph's butt, as if to try to pull him even deeper into himself. Jeremy was in ecstasy. "Fucking," he thought, as he gave his whole body up to the pleasure of satisfying this man, "is my new religion."

Only one thing was missing from what he had fantasized. As Jeremy looked at Ralph, panting and grunting, sweating and red-faced with effort, he wanted more than anything for the man to kiss him. With one hand still on Ralph's ass to encourage his thrusts, Jeremy let his other hand glide the sweaty expanse of Ralph's back to his neck, cupping the bristly back of the man's head. He exerted a slight pressure, daring to ask him for even more. "Kiss me," Jeremy said; this time, it wasn't a hesitant request or a plea-it was a command.

Looking down at the boy, Ralph's hunger matched Jeremy's. He fell on top of the boy, twining his fingers into Jeremy's damp hair and pulling his face to his own. They kissed ravenously. Ralph held off thrusting, letting his cock pulse with need deep inside Jeremy's body, and he kissed the boy as deeply as he was fucking him.

Ralph's pace and force now alternated, slow but deep as they kissed, hard and fast when he felt he couldn't hold back. The boy was in touch with his bottomness, now, Ralph thought, and he wanted Jeremy to bask in it. "Grab that big cock of yours, son," Ralph instructed Jeremy. "I wanna watch you jack yourself. But don't shoot until I give you permission."

Jeremy gripped himself and began stroking. As his hand slid the length of his cock, Jeremy thought his own tool had never looked so big. Certainly, it felt harder than it ever had, so fully engorged it was almost painful-but exquisitely painful. Gaping at his size, and feeling his incredible hardness, Jeremy was right at the edge. He stopped.

"I can't do it," Jeremy told Ralph. "I'm already too close."

Ralph grunted and nodded understandingly. "Just keep yourself on the edge, then little man. I want you to shoot with me..."

"I'm trying to, but it feels so good." Jeremy made himself redirect his pleasure from his cock to his ass, "I want to cum when you do."

"Christ, kid, I'm tryin' to hold off, but you're making it too damn hard," Ralph said, grasping Jeremy's extended left leg and holding it tight against his torso. His whole body was on fire to shoot, every muscle felt pulled taught, but he didn't want this to end.

Jeremy wrapped his long legs around Ralph's madly thrusting hips and locking has gaze with Ralph's, whimpered, "I wanna make you cum, papa." Ralph moaned in response, scooping Jeremy into his arms, pulling him up roughly so their sweaty chests slapped in contact and kissed him forcefully. Grasping Ralph tightly with both his arms and legs to keep him as deep inside him as possible, Jeremy bounced wildly on the massive cock he had previously feared would split him open, but now couldn't get enough of.

Roaring with passion, Ralph pushed Jeremy flat on his back, pinning his arms as he drove in hard and looking down at the boy's ecstatic face, gazing back at him adoringly. Carried away by the intensity of the fucking, and the joy of giving himself so completely to this man, Jeremy began to babble, as if his new religion were making him speak in tongues. "Oh, god, you feel so good inside me. Oh, don't stop. Oh, I want you to cum inside me, oh, please, oh please cum inside me..."

Ralph knew that Jeremy had now pushed him past the point of no return. He reared up and moaned, "Now, boy, now." Jeremy grasped his painfully engorged cock. The fullness and pressure inside him, the thrusting against his prostate, had kept him at the brink of orgasm for what seemed like hours, and it only took four, five strokes. Gripping himself tight, Jeremy felt his spunk coursing up the length of his cock, boiling madly, and erupting with a force and intensity he'd never before known. The first shot landed in his hair, and dripped down onto his shoulder-something he felt proud of when Ralph praised him afterwards. Subsequent spurts hit him on the chin, his chest, down to his stomach, hot as melted candle wax against his damp skin, before the remainder of his copious load oozed out onto his clenched fist.

Seeing the kid shoot his load took Ralph over the edge." Oh, Jesus god," he cried out, as his thrusting became spasmodic and he lost himself entirely in the heat and sweat and fur and cum and wild, uncontrollable fucking. He threw his head back in a silent shout of ecstasy as a blazing orgasm racked his whole body, his entire being. He erupted, flooding the condom with burst after burst of scalding, sticky cum, filling the tightness of the latex encasing his magnificent cock, deep within the pulsating tightness of Jeremy's body.

Spent and gasping, Ralph let the weight of his body fall onto Jeremy. Luxuriating in the hot heaviness of Ralph's body on top of his, and the sensation of that enormous cock still up his ass, Jeremy wrapped his arms and legs around the exhausted man and felt the presence of angels.

***

The two men lay side by side in the damp rumple of bedding. Ralph slid his arm around Jeremy and pulled him to him, to rest the younger man's face against chest. Jeremy snuggled against Ralph. He could hear the older man's heart beating, and felt safe and content.