Tell Me What You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, little man, that was intense," Ralph said, enjoying the soft warmth of Jeremy's cheek against his nipple. "You got me so hot I couldn't control myself." Jeremy and pressed himself tighter against his new papa's body. "We'll go again in a few minutes, and maybe then I'll really show you what I can do," Ralph bragged. He'd fuck Jeremy again with the same fervor and heat, but this time he wanted to build up to it slower, enjoy the sensation of himself deep inside this other man, and let him enjoy having himself filled so fully.

"I'd like that, pops," Jeremy responded as he closed his eyes and nuzzled Ralph's chest. "I want you to show me all kinds of different ways to do it. I want you to fuck me standing up, with me on top, on our sides, in the shower, whatever other ways we can think of."

Ralph laughed at the eagerness of his newly broken-in bottom. He snuggled Jeremy closer and kissed the top of his head. "Don't worry, little man, we've got plenty of time."