All Comments on 'Tell Me You Love Me Ch. 02'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So good!

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The best!

Not a false note anywhere. The crisp but spare dialog makes both of them entirely believable, and the private thoughts of the girl build story suspense in a subtle way. We are hooked and captivated. More, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love it...I really wonder what will be happening next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Language usage

But for Bobby and I, the longer we were..

Bobby and ME....tsk tsk

And the foul language is so childish. Detracted from the story. Written by a pre-teen, maybe????

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Really good

I really liked the first page of the first chapter, where you told us a great deal about your female character. It is one of the more innovative ways of making her a person, not just a name in a story. The story is developing nicely and the next chapter should be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!!!

Good characters, hot story, Keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More, please!

Really enjoying this storyline - definitely an erotic scenario. Can't wait for more...

CuriousyngmommyCuriousyngmommyalmost 8 years ago
Dear Mister Shy

This is the second series of yours that I've read and again I'm so attracted to your leading male character. More than just lust. You write about men any woman would fall in love with.

Longing...

Mister_ShyMister_Shyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Aw, thanks!

Very happy to please, Curiousyngmommy.

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityover 1 year ago

Goddamn fucking poetry! I haven't read characterization this good on this site in a long fucking time. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

you fucking get it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES