All Comments on 'Tell Me You Love Me Ch. 05'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
F_WhateverF_Whateverabout 12 years ago

WOW! You're getting there! Can't wait.

FasterFalconFasterFalconabout 12 years ago
Great update!

This was my favorite so far and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love this story - Please write more I can wait for the next chapter. thanks so much for taking the time to write it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
#6

You're letting us wait an awful long time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I think it's clear we all want more!!

This is by far my favorite story here, and I hope u keep bringing out more chapters, it's really starting to get interesting!!

Just wish we didn't have to wait so long between chapters:(

Mister_ShyMister_Shyalmost 12 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the enthusiasm, and I'm glad these stories have been so well received. Unfortunately, time and other duties being what they are, I cannot say when the next installment will be.

Normally I prefer to remain anonymous and let the work speak for itself, but I do not want to be rude when I have received such praise. There is a sixth part, what may be the last chapter in the series. When I will have time to write it fully, I do not know. Until then, I thank you for reading.

avrgblkgrlavrgblkgrlover 11 years ago
I've been...

a fan of this story line for quite some time. I must admit that I had not come back in a while; but when I did I was quite happy. I love the complexity of the story. This by far, to me was the best chapter. I don't usually comment, I just vote. However, I had to tell you how well written this chapter was. The scene was beautifully done and the verbal exchange...perfect. Good job. I can't wait to read on. And of course, I gave you a 5. Really good stories are hard to find. Yours is good.

~AvrgBlkGrl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"1*" !!!!

Perverted blubber.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

your'e such a ho! i loved it...

pantographpantographover 1 year ago

The richness and complexity of your stories is incredible. Thank you so much for your time and talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
2711 Followers
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES