Tell Me You Love Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,704 Followers

"Go in there," he said. He tore the condom packet and pulled out the lubricated ring. He handed it to me.

I slipped it over the head of his cock. It bulged as I unrolled the latex, flexing and stiffening as I rolled it down, down, down to the base of his cock. It was so hard. That was what continually surprised me. It wasn't the longest dick I'd touched, but he was always so rock hard. And smooth.

"You want to fuck both of us?" I said.

"Go in there," he said, "and lay on top of her. Kiss her."

As I turned he slipped a hand down my back and squeezed my bottom, half reassurance, I think, half anticipation. He liked owning me.

I opened the door slowly. Sara was sitting on my bed, completely naked. Her long blonde hair fell past her shoulders, almost to the middle of her back. When she saw me she smiled nervously.

Her breasts were very round and her nipples were already puffy. They were pink, like young flowers. Mine were a much darker red. She was thin. Like Allison she wasn't very toned but unlike Allison she was lithe, slender, and her thin abdomen enhanced the roundness of her breasts, made them bigger. A gold matte of pubic hair nestled neatly between her thighs, where her hands now rested.

I stepped over to my bureau and pulled a long black scarf from the drawer. Sara watched me with shy interest.

"What's that?"

"I'm going to blindfold you," I said. Surprisingly, Sara broke out into a manic grin.

"Oh my God, that's so hot."

I approached her. "You can't take it off," I said.

"Really?"

I sat down next to her. There we were, the two of us naked together; it was a situation we'd been in many times before, in the locker room at school, at the gym, at each other's houses, in dressing rooms. Except now, for obvious reasons, I felt almost coy. She gazed down at my breasts and I gazed down at hers. My nipples were hard and pointed towards her shoulders.

"Are you okay with that?" I said.

"Yeah," she said. She glanced at the door. "Where is he?"

"He'll be in soon."

"Is, uh..." She trailed off. "How do you want to, um."

I smiled. "Well, it's T- It's Bobby's idea. He wants me to, he wants us to...start."

"Okay." I could see the flush already coloring her upper chest, her face. She squeezed the skin of her legs. "Do you want me to watch you guys or, do you actually want me to, uh." She gave a stupid, nervous laugh.

"You're going to have the blindfold on," I said.

"Oh, duh, right." She smiled. "Well, um, put it on me!"

I pulled the satin scarf out until it was across my chest, then I wrapped it over Sara's eyes. She closed her eyes dutifully and beamed as I wrapped it once, twice, and pulled it tight. I didn't want to chance it slipping off. When I'd knotted it she lifted her hands and I held them aloft in mine. I wasn't sure what else to do so I just put them on my breasts.

"Oh!" Sara said. She softly squeezed them. "Your breasts feel bigger," she said. I reached out and cupped the undersides of her breasts in mine. They were softer and spread more easily in my hands than my own, which were springier than hers. She was right, though. My breasts had been bigger lately. I'd had my period last week and they usually swelled during that time but I was beginning to think that my monthly routines with Tom were having an effect on my body. I became aroused much faster now and it didn't take long for me to get wet. The wetness was becoming a problem, actually.

So, even though I don't consider myself bi-curious, I was aroused when Sara squeezed me tighter. And I was thinking about what I'd have to do, what it would feel like to lie on top of her. What would Tom do?

I moved in closer to Sara until her breath was tickling my upper lip. She moved in when she felt me and our lips brushed together. "To- Bobby doesn't want to talk," I said. Sara kissed me quickly on the lips. She had wonderful lips, I realized. They were thinner than mine but they were small and pink and pert.

"Oh my God, your lips," Sara said. "They're so..." Her words were lost in my mouth when she pressed herself against me. My lips were thick enough to slip over hers, and our mouths made a tight envelope while she slipped her tongue over mine. I was impressed. Sara was turning me on already. I pecked her quickly, pulling away and gently lowering her onto the bed. "Mm," she purred happily. Her knees were over the edge of the mattress and I swung my left leg over her hip and bent over her. "What does Bobby want?" Sara said.

"He's not going to say anything," I said. I rubbed my stomach against her soft, warm tummy and she slipped her fingers over my sides. We kissed again and she smiled into my face.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she whispered. She licked my mouth. "You're a really good kisser."

I nibbled at her lips a little bit. I couldn't help it; they were cute. "Thanks," I said. "Um, and you too."

Sara giggled and we continued to gently hug our bodies together. She let out a soft moan. "Touch me," she said.

I slid my fingers down her stomach until I found the little twisted hairs between her legs. I dipped an exploratory finger down between them. Funny, her pussy lips were much thicker than mine, or at least they felt that way.

Suddenly I could feel Tom behind me. I knew he was there before he placed his hand on my rump, but I still jerked as if he'd shocked me when his fingers grazed my skin. I was wet. I was really wet. And with my butt in the air and swaying up and down I'm sure he could see it under my smooth, flexible cheeks. He pushed my upper back down a bit so that my breasts squashed against Sara's. This was a stupid idea, I thought suddenly, as he turned my ass up towards his waist. I knew what was coming. What if Sara's blindfold fell off; what if she pulled it off?

He didn't use his fingers. This time he just brushed his cock against my cunt and pushed inside. I was so wet that the full length of his dick (all of it) was able to fit with just one thrust. Tom's pelvis knocked against my tailbone.

"AHH!" I gasped into Sara's mouth. Her lips now had a light frosting of saliva around them.

"What? What?" Sara said.

Tom raked his fingers down my butt, pulled out, and sunk himself back in. "Ahhhh," I gasped, this time against Sara's cheek.

Sara was still confused, right up until she felt his legs graze her knees, and then reached up herself and felt my ass. Her fingers slipped from my posterior to his angular hips and she let out a moan of delight.

"Oh my God, he's fucking you."

"Yeah," I muttered and pushed my forehead into her shoulder. Tom squeezed my ass and pulled out, pushed in, fucked me on top of her. Sara reached up and got a good grip on my shoulder. Tom took her other hand, guided it down his body, then slipped it between my legs. I could feel Sara trace his cock as it glided out of my body; then Tom took her fingers and slipped them over the general area of my clit. "Ah-ahh-" I tried to warn him but he kept Sara's hand there until she figured out what he wanted her to do.

Sara's fingers suddenly went to work on my clit and I gasped. I bit into Sara's shoulder and she squeaked but she didn't move. Raking the back of my thigh playfully at first, Tom was soon between my legs and reaching up to investigate Sara's snatch.

"Oh!" She squealed.

I could feel his fingers working rapidly down there; I didn't know if he was fingering her or rubbing her; I honestly couldn't concentrate. There were so many moving limbs, so much sticky fluid between us that my head swam and I just tried to keep up. I was sandwiched between Sara and Tom and he was fucking me and she wouldn't leave my clit alone. She wasn't very good at that, but Tom was going as deep as he could and having Sara's wet, undulating skin under my tits and bellybutton was giving my body a nervous overload.

I came so close to cumming that I psyched myself out of it. I pulled my left hand off the mattress to yank Sara's hand off my clit. I threw it out beside me and bowed my head into her shoulder hard, letting Tom fuck me and finish the job.

He felt me give way and I groaned enough to let him know what he'd done. With his free hand he rubbed into the skin of my back and I sighed, cumming over his dick as it plunged in and out. It had taken barely two minutes to get me to cum. Meanwhile Sara was sighing and groaning under me.

He pulled out. I felt Tom leave me and reach under my body to pull Sara closer to the edge. Then all of a sudden I opened my eyes and stared straight into Sara's blindfold. I watched her mouth snap open and her bright red tongue shine in the light. He had entered her and the sound she wanted to make was coming from so low in her body that she couldn't vocalize it yet.

When it finally trembled up and out of her throat she followed it with, "Oh my God..." She strained her neck up and planted her mouth over mine. We started to kiss. Her tongue slithered back and forth over my tongue, my teeth. She reached with her hands and rubbed them over my back. Behind me I still felt Tom; his hips slammed into my ass every now and then as he fucked Sara underneath me.

"Yes- Yes- Yes- Yes-" Sara groaned.

A deep slurping sound and the bed ceased to rock. Sara let out a mewl like a lost kitten and I turned behind me. Tom was red, flushed, wild looking. I checked out his dick, which glistened from both our juices. No, he actually hadn't cum yet. Our eyes crossed and he indicated the floor. I sighed.

Sara swallowed loudly from underneath me. The two of us were covered in a thin layer of sweat; our hips sucked at each other with a considerably sticky residue.

Sara reached out her arm blindly and I pulled her up. She was shaking, panting, the sweat shone on her white forehead and I pulled her up to a sitting position on the bed. She gave me a big, gleeful smile. "I can't believe we're doing this...this is so hot. Where is he?"

I turned to Tom. He was standing a little way from the bed, near the door. As usual, he betrayed no emotion other than that smooth, enigmatic grin. "He's near the bed," I said. "I think he wants us to move."

"Let's get on our knees," she said. She turned towards the door. "Do you want us on our knees?" she asked.

I looked at Tom. He nodded and I helped Sara up off the bed. The place where her ass met my covers was soaked. Then, her elbow in my hands, she got down on her knees on the carpet, pulling me down with her. "Oh my God," she whispered. "Where is he?" Tom stepped forward and brushed his dick gently against her chin. She gave a flirtatious gasp and then planted a kiss on his slick, latex-sheathed cock. "Mmm," she purred, and slipped his head deftly between her lips.

I was surprised at how expertly she reached up and cupped his balls. Her other hand went to his leg and glided up over his hip. "He's so hairy," she said, pulling her mouth off his dick and now rubbing both his legs. "Did you used to shave your legs, Bobby?"

My eyes widened. "That's right," I started. "For water polo?"

"Oh yeah," Sara said. She smiled. "I like it. Do you like that, Bobby?" She grasped his balls in both hands.

Tom smiled and rubbed his dick against her chin.

"Suck on him, Kate," Sara encouraged me. I reached past her face and clutched his shaft, leaning against her head as I popped his dick in my mouth. I tasted a considerable amount of vagina. "Mmm," Sara said as our cheeks rubbed against each other. "C'mere." She pulled me off him and planted a big, fat kiss on my mouth. It was a hot one. She immediately stuck her tongue in my mouth and swirled it around, all while she played with Tom's balls.

Her left hand reached down and squeezed my breast. Then she turned from the kiss and brought Tom's dick between our mouths. "Do you think he likes this?" she teased. She kissed his shaft, pushed it into my lips. It disappeared and rolled over my tongue and then Tom pulled it out, sliding it over Sara's tongue. We took on a rhythm; Tom pushed it into my mouth, pulled out, pressed it between our tongues, then stuck it into Sara's mouth. I didn't argue. I knew I wasn't thinking clearly; I was still riding the high from my brief orgasm and having Sara there and Tom standing over us was disorienting. But I noticed he was slightly pushier with Sara - probably because she was so eager; and Sara always tried to get the most of him down her throat. Tom reached down to stroke both of our hair.

After taking him all the way to the back of her throat, Sara gagged slightly and pulled him out. "Yuck," she said, and reached up to his dick. She began to unwrap the condom.

"What are you doing?" I said.

She wiped the spit off her mouth and continued to unroll the condom from his cock. "Taking the condom off," she said brazenly. "Latex tastes like shit and it's no fun for the guy." She bent her neck to look up at Tom and stuck out her lips. "Isn't that right, Bobby?"

I wasn't sure about this. I glanced at Tom, who raised his eyebrows. His look said it was up to me.

"Is that what you want?" I said.

Sara pinched my nipple playfully. "C'mon, Katie, he's not going to get your mouth pregnant. Don't tell me you suck his dick with the condom on all the time."

"Um," I said.

"How about it, Bobby?" she teased. Even without my consent she was still unwrapping the condom (which, due to his size and the slipperiness of the latex made it a harder endeavor than she planned for). "You want to get your dick sucked or do you want to get your dick sucked?"

God, the mouth on her. She'd already unrolled the condom and dropped it on the floor. I sighed and grabbed it off the ground, tossing it into the bin under my desk. It left a trail of cum down the side.

"Ummm," Sara hummed as she rose on her knees and slipped his now naked cock down her throat. I watched Tom's face as she did it and noted the deep intake of breath, the nearly pained expression. He pushed his hips forward to help her gobble it down. She squeezed his shaft with her right hand and jerked him rapidly into her mouth. When she finally pulled it away it left several thin strands of saliva and cum trailing her lips. "Isn't that so much better?" she said. She turned to me and planted another kiss, this one rich with his semen. "C'mon," she said, and passed his dick to me.

Before I knew it I was sucking on Tom's dick, putting his whole shaft in my mouth, dragging my tongue along the underside of his cock and licking the salty texture of his balls. Sara had fed it to me and I stared up at Tom wildly. I'd never meant to have his unprotected cock in my mouth. I could feel the semen trickling out of it now, and still taste the latex that used to cover him. His eyes burned into mine; he was concerned but he didn't want me to stop. I don't know if the look in his eye was unforgivable or tender, knowing how badly he wanted this. I pulled back slightly and suckled on his cockhead. He pulled out and pushed himself between us.

"Nnn," Sara moaned as she kissed me over his cock. She was happily touching herself and reaching out to my pussy. "Do you like that, Bobby," she groaned, "two pretty girls sucking your dick?"

Tom groaned appreciatively. Sara smiled. "Mm, that's what I like," she whispered to me, planting a sticky kiss on my cheek. Then she spat on the tip of his cock and pushed it between her lips. "You like it sloppy?" she said. He gripped the back of her head and slipped his dick rapidly in and out. She let him, sitting still while he pulled the cock back and forth over her lips and worked up a froth of semen and saliva.

Sara was ecstatic. For my part I was just the facilitator, watching Sara and occasionally giving her and Tom's dick a sloppy kiss, but Tom, except for a gentle hand on the back of my head, had now turned all his attention to her. That was good. I wasn't sure if I wanted his cum in my mouth again; a weird thing to have a hang up on at this point, but there it was. Sara was so worked up, clearly enjoying herself as she blew him on her knees, getting off on the dirtiness of it, the sharing.

But there was more to it than that. The way she took to him, the way she said his name - or what she thought was his name. I got a weird feeling about it. I'd thought she had agreed to the threeway because she was eager to experiment, wanted to fuck around. And Tom, doing his best to keep quiet, was almost trying to tell me something in the brief but warm glimpses he gave to me. How could he do that, be fucking Sara's mouth and yet still shoot me those mischievous looks? His right hand left my hair and he took Sara's cheeks in both hands, coming closer and feeding his cock between her lips.

Sara gagged a little but took him on. "Ugh," she gulped at his cock as a slip of drool crawled down the corner of her mouth. He pulled out. She reached up to grasp his shaft possessively. He took it away from her and smeared it over her lips. Rebuffed, she reached down to finger herself. "God," she moaned, kisses slipping up and down his shiny foreskin, "put it back in me. Fuck me, Bobby. Fuck me again." As if suddenly remembering me she turned to where she thought I was, the black scarf still securely over her eyes, and reached out to my shoulder. "Oh, is it okay?" she asked.

I had been enthralled watching her suck him. I was temporarily off guard. "What?" I said.

"Do you want him to put another condom on or can I-?"

"Uh," I said. What if it was Bobby? How would I feel about that?

Tom grabbed Sara under the arms and lifted her bodily up onto the bed. She went laughing and panting, falling onto the mattress and kicking open her legs as she bounced. "Oh God!" she cheered. "Yes! Fuck me!"

I didn't have time to protest as Tom stepped forward and slid his naked dick between Sara's legs. She let out a deep cry and reached for his chest. I could hear his penis part her sopping pussy lips. "Yee-es, doesn't that feel better? Fuck my pussy, Bobby." Tom grabbed her hands and pinned them to the bed. Sara took a deep breath and spread her legs wider. "Yes..." she groaned. "Oh, God...do it to me..." I watched his penis slip in and out, watched the wet fluid empty out of her and the clear drops of cum stick to her inner thighs and hang in fat drops on the hairs of her matted bush. "You like how tight I am?" she teased. She flailed her legs for a few of his thrusts before reaching up and hooking her ankles over his hips.

Her breasts rolled back and forth on her chest and I could see the flecks of spittle and cum that had dripped down from her chin now glinting in the low light of the sun. Tom was fucking her without the condom on and she was going wild from his passionate thrusting. Tom rarely, if ever fucked me that hard, but Sara was screaming for him to fuck her even harder.

Sara strained against his firm grip and tried to reach up with her neck. "Nah," she moaned, trying to get to his face. He bent down and kissed her, and suddenly they were mashing their lips together, her tongue flicking out and lapping at the corner of his lips, slipping deeper into his mouth. She had completely forgotten about me and was now vigorously trying to get off with what she thought was my boyfriend's dick stabbing deep into her vagina.

"Yes..." she panted. "Yes... Oh, God... I'm..." She began to buck her hips against him, meeting each rapid thrust with greater and greater intensity. "Don't..." she gasped. "Don't stop... Oh... Bobby... Bobby-"

The way she said his name. I stood up and walked to the bed. I brushed my hand over Tom's back and he glanced at me over his shoulder. He was enjoying himself, breathing hard, and yet even despite that, for all his grunts and thrusts and assaults on Sara's body, there was a part of him separate, a part of him looking out at me, asking me... I didn't tell him what I was thinking, neither that it bothered me that he was fucking Sara nor that I didn't like how she said my boyfriend's name. But as he pulled out and thrust up into her, eliciting a new squeal, a new rhythm of moans from her, it was as if he was trying to tell me something.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,704 Followers