Tell Me You Love Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,702 Followers

I put my hands on his back and watched Sara over his shoulder, watched her contort and writhe underneath him. I didn't blame her; I knew what it felt like to be fucked by Tom. Though it was slower when he was inside me...and we used a condom. I wondered if he liked it better this way. Without realizing it I had crept closer to him, so that my breasts were now rubbing against his back. My hands roved over the smooth skin of his shoulders. My fingers pried into the muscles below his armpits. I pressed my head against the back of his neck and he pushed back against me, his lower body digging in to Sara.

"I'm cumming," she was moaning. "I'm cumming..." She was bouncing up and down on his dick and her stomach was flexing, her breasts heaving. My first thought was "slut"; but what did it look like when I was in her place?

I kissed Tom's shoulder blade and murmured into his wet skin, "Tell me you love me."

He pulled his chin against his shoulder to look at me. "I love you," he whispered.

Sara pulled against his hands and tried to get up. "Cum in me," she gasped. "Cum in me, Bobby-"

My eyes widened. Would he? He kept thrusting, kept pushing. I knew he was going to cum soon. I could see it in the way his whole body tensed, his arms and his back. I felt the heat coming off him. I slipped my hand down his spine, down his back and his ass, and I reached up and felt his balls. They were like two tight tennis balls.

"Cum in me!" Sara begged.

Tom groaned, loudly this time. It was the first really definite sound he'd made. And I felt it. I squeezed his balls and felt the semen rush out of them. I kept my hand on his testicles as he thrust and thrust and thrust into Sara, as his dick plunged in and out of her red vagina, as he emptied himself inside of her. He was cumming in her. He was ejaculating inside of her. And Sara was going crazy.

"Ah!" She gasped. I didn't blame her. His sperm would shoot deep, his wet penis would flex and grow as he pumped her with his seed. I was suddenly soaked below. I wanted him alone, right now. I didn't want him fucking her.

Tom held her down, giving one final thrust and holding it in. I pulled my hand off his balls while they were still jerking. I knew he would hold himself inside until he'd finished. Sara's face was one of shock, of sated lust, of utter exhaustion. "Uh..." she gasped. Her wrists went limp in his grip. He thrust deeper. Her left thigh tumbled to the mattress. She let out a pained cry as he went just a little deeper. "You're...you're still..." she whispered. Tom pulled out. A final jerk of his penis shot a thick string of cum over her pubic hair. I could actually see his semen leaking out of her.

Sara swallowed. "Kate," she said, as if suddenly remembering me. "Do you want to finish him off?"

I frowned. "What?"

"You want to suck him?"

I did not. I was not licking any more of her pussy off his dick. I shot Tom a look telling him so. He tried not to laugh and cleared his throat. "Mm mm," he said.

"Oh," Sara said, put out. "Uh, do you mind if...?"

She was insatiable! Tom, his dick wet and dripping, climbed up onto the bed. Sara reached for his body as it passed over her and then he dragged his cock over her chin. He planted his hands on either side of her head and lowered his flaccid cock into her mouth. And Sara started to suck on him, lapping at his head and freeing the rest of his jism.

She worked at him dutifully. Her hands glided over his ass and she pressed him further into her mouth. I stood by the bedpost, wondering how I would feel if it was Bobby on the bed, on my bed. Sara pulled her mouth away and I heard her murmur, "How do you like that, baby? You like the way I clean your dick off? Do you like it?"

When she was finally done licking up all the semen and sweat on his dick Tom made a stealthy exit. When he was gone I sat down on the bed and pulled the blindfold off Sara's face. She was still lying on her back, completely naked, her pale skin flushed and red, her wrists showed the beginnings of bruising. "That was amazing," she gasped, staring at the ceiling. "It has never been like that."

I sighed and traced the features of her body down to her puffy vagina. It glistened with the excess of her enamored fluids. "Sara," I said.

She looked at me, drained. She looked peaceful, but there was something else to that. I watched her breasts rise and steadily fall. Her pulse must have been wild.

"Have you slept with Bobby?"

She took a deep breath. "You mean, before?"

"Yeah."

"Um," she said. "Yeah. I thought, didn't he tell you?" When I didn't say anything her face fell. "I thought that was why... Oh, God, Kate, I'm sorry- I thought you guys were, I thought..." And she tumbled into a spiral of "thoughts" and sobs, curling up and pressing her face to my naked knees. "It was when you guys were on a break," she said, "after college."

Bobby and I had never been on a break.

"It's okay," I said. I stroked her hair and let her cry against me. Now I felt bad for turning her post-coital peace into this mess. Don't get me wrong, I felt fiendishly glad about it too, but this would make getting her out of the house twice the endeavor it should have been. When she had cried for another few minutes I patted her shoulder. "Honey, you're on the pill, right?"

"Obviously," she said. Why did they always think it was obvious?

"Bobby and I have to go see his parents soon. Can we talk about this later?"

"What?" She looked startled. "Where is he?"

"He's in the shower. Do you want to use the downstairs shower?"

"Yeah," she said. She climbed off the bed and gathered her clothes from the floor. "I'm sorry if-"

"No," I said, stopping her, "this was fun. You're great."

She smiled. "Okay. Can you tell Bobby I said bye? I'll let myself out after I shower."

"Sure," I said. "And honey?" She turned in the doorway like a startled deer. "Can we sort of...not mention this? To Bobby?"

Sara gave me a sisterly smile. I told her where the towels were and walked her to the stairs. When she was on her way down (I did stop to watch her butt as she descended the steps) I went over to the bathroom door and knocked on it. I heard Tom move under the shower and let out an expressive "Nn?"

"It's me," I said.

The sound of the shower curtain moving, the shower squeaking off, the towel flipping off the rack and then his heavy tromps over to the door. He opened it enough for me to slip inside and then closed it behind me.

It was misty inside. He'd opened the frosted window, which let out into the open sky, but it was still humid. His black hair was down over his forehead and face and he was toweling off his neck. I realized we were both still naked and realized too that we were usually naked together. I crossed my arms and looked at the empty shower.

"Did you have fun?" I said.

He scrutinized me with one eye. Both had heavy bags under them. He hadn't been sleeping. "That's a catty thing to say, Cat."

"Don't call me Cat," I said.

He shrugged, toweling off his shoulders.

I squeezed my arms against my breasts and shifted my weight. Without giving any sign, he grabbed me by the arms and kissed me roughly on the mouth. I screamed - I actually screamed - and pulled away from him; I thought I'd have to slap him. He went back to toweling his back as if it was all one motion.

"Does that make you feel better?" he said.

"Why did you do that?"

"Is that what you wanted?"

"Fuck you!" I said.

"You weren't standing there waiting for a kiss?"

"Fuck you," I said again.

"Well if you weren't waiting for that I don't know what you're waiting for."

"Did you know she slept with Bobby?"

He stopped toweling himself. He sighed and then wrapped the towel over his arm. He threw it over the rack. "That's not my business," he said.

I jabbed a finger into his chest (it hurt) and came as close to him as I could. "Answer me!"

He grabbed my hands, grabbed my arms, and pulled me to him. I felt his penis slap against my leg. "Let go," I said.

"I don't care about Bobby," he said.

"Let go of me."

"I don't care about Sara, I don't care about any of that."

I laughed in his face. "Are you going to say you care about me?"

He studied me. I didn't wait for him to say anything. "Fuck you," I said. "Answer me."

He still held me against him. I could have fought him but it would have been stupid, not because I couldn't get away (I could have kneed his balls, and did feel like doing it) but because where would I go? He sighed. "It occurred to me that that might have been the case."

"When? When you were fucking her?"

"About then, yeah."

I pulled away from him and this time he let me go.

"Cat, I don't want to get in the middle of this-"

"Just in the middle of the two of us."

"I should go."

"Go!"

I just couldn't figure out what that look meant. Was he upset that I was losing it? Was he mad at me? Was he sad? When he came forward I was prepared to kick him (after three years of kickboxing, it would have hurt), but he wrapped me up in his arms again and kissed me. And I hated it. I pushed back. He held me tight.

"I only care about buying your time," he said.

"I know that," I hissed. "It's because I'm 'perfect.'"

"Yes," he said. I squirmed against his grasp. I felt sick. I wanted him to leave.

"Get the fuck away from me." He held me tighter.

"I only care about buying your time," he said again, pushing his mouth against my ear. I was going to scream, I really was. But he kept talking. "I don't care who your friends are," he said. "I don't care what they did to you, I don't care who your boyfriends are, I don't care if you hate them. I don't care. Catherine, the only thing I care about is buying your time-"

"To fuck me!"

"To fuck you. To touch you. To hold you. To smell you. To be with you."

"Stop," I said.

"I don't care about the rest. I don't have the time. I can buy yours, not theirs."

"This isn't about money," I said.

He pulled back and stared into my eyes. "What is it about, Cat?"

I didn't know what to say. I was going to cry, just like Sara, and I did not want him here. "Please go away," I said.

He surprised me. "What if I don't?"

"Then pay me," I spat. "Pay me, if you want more time. Do you want to fuck me like you fucked her?"

"No."

"Then why-"

"I'm not going to answer that," he said.

"I don't want to do this anymore."

He nodded.

It was getting colder in the bathroom. We were both still naked, still wrapped up in each other.

"And then you just disappear?" I said.

"Yes."

My eyes burned and I felt defiant. "There is one more thing I want to do," I said. "Next time."

He took a deep breath. "What?"

"I want to call Bobby when we do it."

He shook his head. "No way."

"I want to suck you off while I call him."

Tom swallowed. It was easy for me to see the contradictory desires warring behind his eyes. "You shouldn't," he said.

"You want me to."

He didn't answer, he just looked down at me.

"I'll let you cum in my mouth."

"Catherine..."

I smirked. "I can feel you getting hard. Pay me five hundred dollars, in two weeks. And we'll do it."

He stepped back and reached for his jeans on the sink. I watched him pull them on, then watched him unball his socks and straighten them out.

"You know," he said, "in agreements like ours it's detrimental for me to say whether I care one way or the other. The ambiguity of my personal feelings should not be construed, however, for consent - no matter how badly I may want you."

"You want my mouth and what I can do with it."

He grinned at me but there was no joy in it. "Alright, Cat, be that way."

"Tell me you love me."

He pulled his shirt over his head and worked it down his wet stomach. "Don't," he said.

"Tell me," I dared him.

"When you say no, I listen. Listen to me now. No."

I pushed him back against the wall. I won't say Tom ever misjudged my athleticism, but he was surprised by how easy it was for me. I pressed my naked vagina against his cock. I could already feel it growing under his pants. I squashed my breasts into his chest. "Tell me you love me."

"I love you," he said.

I shook my head. "No you don't."

He gently pushed me off of him and unlocked the bathroom door. He swung it open and pulled his keys off the counter. "Don't I?" he said. Then he tromped heavily down the stairs, heard the splatter of Sara in the shower and quickly left through the front door.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,702 Followers