All Comments on 'Tell Me Your Secrets'

by JosephWrites

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Very Fun and Hot story. ALOT of women want what she wants, but won't act on it. They need the type of help described here. What next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Exciting

I'm a woman, and I can feel what Marie feels. I want the same things that she does. Where can I get them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!

Keep going! Give her what she wants, and more. She sounds like a Hot Wife who cqn take ALOT of punishment, and wants a lot of it. Give it to her Joe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Cheating Wife?

Is she a cheating wife or not? By including her husband, it seems like she's not. But she is getting Fucked by another guy, teacher or not, without her husband's consent. I'm confused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just Another Slut

So what's new about a slut who wants to get Fucked by other men but can't get her husband to agree? She tricks him into it by hiring someone just like a man hires a whore. Well, she's a slut alright.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liked the story

Good material for jacking off. Wish my wife would surprise me like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

All the characters are into their roles. Marie gets her fantasies fulfilled, bondage, punishment, experiencing other cocks, double penetration. Joseph does what he does best, kind of a sadist. Rob gets his jollies being a voyeur. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a good one

A hot wife who likes it rough, sucks cock, and now takes it up the ass. Wish that my up tight woman would do that for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep Going

What happens in the next 'lesson' ? Give that woman what she wants, nice and rough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well Written

Another great story from JosephWrites. Almost seems like it actually happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect Wife

Marie is hotter than a branding iron. Joseph may want to use one on her because the hot bitch would probably like it. She is one hot gal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I just had to

make myself cum reading this story. I want to bring my wife to Joseph for some training.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

Do you think there is such a service available. I have some of the same fantasies as Marie and would love for my husband to watch and participate in something like this. The story really has me all worked up for some exciting sex tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm With Her!

I want the same things that she does, except the Anal. I would love for my husband to be joined my another man filling my mouth and vagina with cock at the same time. I had that once with an old boyfriend and his friend. It was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GO GO GO

Give the slutwife what she wants and more. Get rougher with her and make her whine and beg for more. She is obviously a submissive and will take whatever you dish out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
she is a masochist

She may not even BE submissive. Submissives are NOT automatically masochists. In fact many are not. A dom who would equate the two could find themselves a lonely dom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Agrred

Marie gets off on the pain. Pain is a sexual thrill for her. She Amy give herself pain to get a sexual high. She may, or may not, be submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
$10K is a little steep ... I could probably find 100 guys to do the same thing for free,

But seriously, good fantasy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yes Anon

I'd whip her and fuck her no end for no charge. My friends would do the same. She would love it.

weepingangel88weepingangel88about 11 years ago
Cum Tale

Reminds me of my first BDSM experience. I actually came while reading this story and had to wake up my man to fuck me in the ass I was so turned on! Love this story! Now I just need to talk my hubby into dominating me! I think I'll share this story with him and give him a bigger nudge of how much I want and need this! Thank you for the cum tale!!!

fematesfematesabout 11 years ago
Wow

Well never knew, all I have to say is hot hot hot. Added to my favourites. Keep me updated.

Snake girl :-)

boyfromarea51boyfromarea51almost 11 years ago

I can see what she was drawn to in you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous