All Comments on 'Telos Ch. 02'

by The_Fractal_King

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
This story is getting strange but entertaining!

What is he up to? Is he connected to world governments? I read 2 hints of that: 1) his "work" and 2) the following quote: "You're a detective for the city. You found out about my colleagues and I. You tracked us as far as the port in London. That was when you told your superiors. The word you used was 'cabal' wasn't it? That should be where it ends. You were turned in by your superiors and we picked you up the next day." So that would indicate that he has influence in world governments. I take it he is using the techniques he perfected with Grace to break down and remake Amy, right? What of Grace? Does he just keep her there as a mindless pet for the rest of her life?

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
Followup question

Is this story about someone testing methods/techniques/drugs to use for world domination?

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
If

You paid attention Grace talked about the things she over heard but ignored it sounds like The good Dr. is tied to politics and other Powerful people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

an interesting story, but too many typos, spelling, and grammar problems

The_Fractal_KingThe_Fractal_Kingover 10 years agoAuthor
Spelling and Grammar

Wow, thank you anon. You're absolutely right, this chapter was a grammatical disaster area for some reaosn. An edited version is already in the pipeline for anyone bothered by that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous