Telos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where she had expected satisfaction his eyes showed a sort of glittering respect. "You are a remarkable woman, Amy. Most people's minds would fracture under that kind of strain. I think we'll keep your memories where they are for now."

"I'll get out of here."

"Yes, once you've been better trained." He stood up again. "Time for another choice."

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I refuse to do this again. If you want to alter my body and rewire my brain I obviously can't stop you but I won't be a part of these mind games. I'm not letting you control me."

The man said nothing more. He left through the white door into the light and locked it from the other side.

Amy swallowed hard. The sink beneath the vanity could probably provide her with water but there was no food in the room. She was entirely at his mercy if she wanted to survive. She tried pounding on the room but to no effect. Every hard surface was covered with heavy white foam. The sink seemed to be made entirely of it. When she kicked the walls her foot bounced off.

She tried to distract herself by figuring out where she was to no avail. The blank room and her lack of memories made it impossible to even guess. No sound. No color. No change. After an hour time began to blur together. She fell asleep on the bed to dreams of her captor and his slave. When she awoke her hands were squeezing her breasts. She gave in to the pleasure her new body offered and masturbated herself to a shuddering, and slightly shameful, orgasm.

Other than exploring her body the room gave her few other options to distract herself from the situation. The days were indistinguishable from the nights. Sometimes when she slept she awoke to find a glass dish with gray substance in it. The first time she ignored it but it was gone when she woke and it was a long time before any more was offered to her. When it was offered the next time she was starving and ate it gratefully.

Sleep offered her a few comforts. While she slept the room didn't bear down on her mind and her hunger was kept at bay. It seemed that someone bathed her in her sleep, as well. Guiltily, she found that sleeping gave her an excuse to masturbate. After a time she noticed that taking pleasure in her body was the trigger for food being brought to her. She tried to defy the conditioning but hunger and craving dragged her fingers back between her legs all too quickly.

She lost found of how many times she slept, how many times she ate, and how many times she brought herself to climax. It felt like months.

One day she awoke to find the man sitting on the bed. "Good morning, Amy." He almost sounded concerned. "Are you ready to cooperate?"

She nodded numbly.

"That's good. I have on offer for you. This room can get to people when they're left in it alone, drive them crazy. Would you like if I sent Grace in to be your companion once in a while?"

Amy nodded again.

"In exchange you have to keep working with me. No more tantrums. When I give you a choice about your future you will be grateful for it. Answer me."

"I'm not sure . . ."

"This is your only chance to accept."

The past months of isolation loomed in her memory. If he left her again she'd loose her mind before she had another chance to escape. Grace wasn't an ideal companion but she was better than nothing. "Yes, I'll play your stupid games just . . . I can't be alone again . . . not in here."

"Of course," he said as if it were perfect natural. "Two choices again. There are a lot of ways for you to be a little sex doll. Should I improve your lips or your sex?"

"Lips," she blurted out without even thinking. What he'd done to her breasts had almost broken her on its own. She could hardly imagine what an 'improved' pussy would do to her. And then very suddenly she couldn't imagine anything else. "I want you to improve my lips," she whispered.

"I heard you the first time." He smiled slightly. "Second choice. Grace is an . . . addict of a pill we make called Bliss. It keeps her happy when I'm busy and makes her mind more pliable. Do you want me to leave a pill with you every day, for her or for you, or do you want me to keep taking pieces of your mind?"

Amy swallowed nervously. That wasn't a choice at all, though she worried how he would react if she pointed that out. If the Bliss was what made Grace the bubbly idiot she was Amy wanted no part of it. The last time she had let him take part of her mind he'd done no harm at all. "Keep the drug."

He gave her a serious look.

"I mean I want you to take part of my mind."

"With pleasure."

"Wait . . . I have a question."

He watched her silently.

"Is this what you did to her? To Grace? Is this how she broke?"

"No, Grace was very pliable from the start. I was nearly done fixing her by the time she first woke up. All she needed was to be told what to do. She was a test case. You are a far more resilient woman, a better proof of concept." He opened the door to let Grace in then vanished into the light on the other side and locked it behind him.

The young woman held a small white book close to her chest like a shield. She hovered by the door. "Hi, Amy, I'm really sorry I was so jealous of you before. Master gave me a new book that helped me understand."

"Its fine, Grace, forget about it."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

Grace visibly relaxed. "Thank you. I have a new book. It's about Grace, like me, a friend who needs help getting training." She looked up at Amy with perfectly lucid eyes. "I read it over and over. Grace only needs to be happy and eager and," she blushed, "help the other girl and then the other girl gets all soft and happy and eager, too. I can show you what I learned."

Amy backed her way down the bed as Grace approached. The girl was the enemy, an obedient, if cheerful, slave. She tried to think if the man had promised Grace wouldn't do anything. All she needed was a single word to cling to. Safety. There was nothing. Grace kept moving toward her. Amy felt herself start to panic. "Grace, stop."

The smiling little slave pushed her head between Amy's legs pushed them gently apart. The soft skin of her cheek slid along the inside of Amy's leg.

"Grace."

She continued.

Amy bumped against the headboard. There was nowhere else to go. "Wait."

Graced tongue flicked out and touched the pleasurable button of her clit. "You'll like this. Master said your new breasts will make it even better. Touch them."

The motion of touching her breasts had become so natural that Amy did it before she could even think to object. She sighed and relaxed. Her body slid down the bed toward Grace.

In an instant the girl had seized the opportunity. Her tongue probed deeper. Her hands touched Amy just above her hips. Any notion that they would simply be sisters was gone. Grace was tirelessly eager. She brought a long delayed climax crashing through Amy's body then stopped. Amy felt her body complain at the loss of Grace's careful attentions. Her hips bucked upward as if they might bring back the source of so much pleasure.

Grace crawled up to face Amy, exploring every inch of the distance with her hands. She kissed her when she reached the top. "That's what it's like to be a slave." She kissed Amy again. "You make other people happy and that makes you happy." Another kiss. "Master calls it telos, the reason I exist, the reason you exist. It's comforting and easy. Let me show you. Once you understand you can be happy."

Amy put her hands on the girl's head to stop another kiss. "Enough, Grace. I don't need to be fixed."

The bubbly slave stared at her with an expectant grin. "Are you ready to be good?"

"Maybe later." She caught Grace's hands. The motion felt practiced, like something she'd done dozens of times before. "I can't be alone in here but I won't let you do things to me. Master . . . that man . . . he does enough. I just need a companion."

They spoke for hours, Amy trying to interrogate her new friend and Grace trying to explain the joy of being kept as a slave. The occasional innocent touch made Amy close her eyes and fight the urge to press herself against the younger girl. Eventually Grace began to fall asleep. She curled up against Amy and rubbed her head against her. For several minutes Amy considered getting rid of her but she couldn't bear the thought of falling asleep alone with the white room swallowing her up.

Wavering images invaded her sleeping mind. One moment it was Grace kissing her the next it was Amy, a different Amy, kissing Grace.

After a short while she drifted off to dreams of intimate touches.

-----

Remember: Reading and writing are about thoughts not votes! All comments, short or long, positive or negative, polite or hostile, pleased or disgusted, are equally welcome.

12