All Comments on 'Telos Ch. 05'

by The_Fractal_King

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Clueless

I have no idea what going on but am addicted just the same. I love Grace and hope she gets more climaxes. Given there is little sexual detail it makes me as horny as f**k. xxoo

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

Im also not to sure what's going on bit i love this and can't wait for more

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
Questions

1. How did Laura learn mind control? Did the clean shaven man teach her? Did she already know how? Did she have the ability but he unlocked it?

2. Is she implementing the dissemination of Bliss (and the resulting enslavement of people's minds) or trying to prevent it?

If he was not responsible for the Bliss in the water supply, that would imply that he was not the producer of Bliss and that his experiments on Grace and Amy were a way for him to find out just how powerful it was. That would explain his efforts to repair her. It could also imply that the whole thing was caused by him and the experiments on Amy and Grace were just efforts to fine-tune the drug (and the methods). The fact that she had uncovered the plat (and was marked for elimination) can support either supposition.

3. Why take Amy with her? For protection? Sex? Companionship? All of the above?

Please keep writing.

The_Fractal_KingThe_Fractal_Kingover 10 years agoAuthor
Responses

I certainly didn't mean for the chapter to be confusing! I'll clear up thing that were meant to be a bit more clear:

"How does Laura control minds?"

The man has significant ability to change people, enough to provide Laura with a similar ability. It took more time, most of the last chapter, to teach her how to use it effectively. His abilities are intentionally vague but I could have clarified that.

"Is Laura putting the Bliss in the water or taking it out?"

Getting the chemical out of the water is her chance to prove that the man is wrong about people needing to be controlled in order to be happy. The impulse to use her powers is just making it difficult to hold the course.

"Did the man put the Bliss in the water?"

It was his idea to subdue people without violence, the others are more like the blond man. His notion of an ideal society is somewhat feudal (or rather I've vaguely modeled it on The Republic since theme's are fun) but he cares about people enough to worry he might have harmed Grace.

"Why did Laura take Amy?"

For reasons I'm sure she's fiercely in denial about.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

This chapter made me feel as if someone is spiking my Coke Zero with Bliss.

Perhaps a wee bit less ambiguity? You have the advantage of knowing the whole story through a clear lens. We are getting it through a kaleidoscope.

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Thank you

for the clarity comments below .I'm just worried why he's putting poor Grace back in the white room !! Has he changed Laura to make her dependant on the power of changing thoughts or was she originally like that ? Can;t wait for more !

iforgotmyusernameiforgotmyusernameover 10 years ago
More please!

The story is just now starting to get really good, please don't stop. We need chapter 6!

The_Fractal_KingThe_Fractal_Kingover 10 years agoAuthor
More!

Aaaaand I'm back. My big event is done and my sleep schedule is mostly realigned. The next chapter is already in the pipeline so it should should be up in a few days. I'm still looking for a editor to prevent my sentences from exploding if anyone has suggestions on that front. I think most of the stuff mentioned here gets covered in Chapter 6.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous