All Comments on 'Telos Ch. 07'

by The_Fractal_King

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

I must say i really like this series. its very interesting. not your average erotica. i can't wait for more. i'm very intrigued to see where this is going. i'm also very happy to see grace more intelligant. i'm glad master turned her more into her old self. please hurry with chapter 8 i can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting concept. A world of slaves without free will.

How completely boring. After all, programming people turns them into robots and there is no challenge or joy in defeating a program. Likewise, a person choosing to love you is an amazing thing because they can reject you and instead have said that they accept you.

So having the ability to control people is ultimately a sad, lonely existence because you'll never know what it means to be loved and accepted.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
Great Chapter

I think we now understand more of what is happening. I think there are 2 alien factins fighting for control of the human race, am I right? One side (the man who controls Grace) wants to enslave the human race, the other side (the man who has captured Amy) wants to stop it, but I think he wants to kill some of the more violent humans; am I right?

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 9 years ago
Enjoying This

This is such a clever, compelling series. Maybe one of the best things I've read on the site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous