Telos Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course."

He undid the knots in a few seconds and helped her to her feet. The pat down was efficient, Tom did this kind of thing professionally. A cop. Grace adjusted her posture as he worked to keep his hands on her as much as possible.

"You know, I could be hiding something in my clothes." She pushed down the waist of her pants. "I'm not really, though, I just . . . can you keep a secret?"

"Sure." His efforts to keep from looking down were failing.

"After what they did to me I need to have sex . . . um . . . frequently. I don't want Susan or anyone else to know. It makes me feel so vulnerable. Please, keep this between you and me." She pressed against him as innocently as she could. Anything to get him to assume she was helpless. "Unless I get . . . you know . . . I get very desperate. It's like withdrawal. They used it to control me. Please . . ."

Tom tried to pull away so she sank to her knees.

"Eat," he said crouching in front of her.

Grace bit into the apple and let out a long breath. "Thank you." She let one hand drift down to her crotch. "If you won't . . . is it okay if I . . ."

He nodded.

It only took a minute to bring herself to climax with her fingers. No teasing. No build up. She pushed one hand up her shirt to squeeze her breasts and penetrated herself with the fingers of her other hand. When she was on the edge a flick across her clit ended it. The feeling was still unfamiliar. When the wave of pleasure claimed her she spasmed on the floor, just as helpless as she had tried to feign being.

Grace regained consciousness to the sound of Tom walking around the room. She kept her eyes closed a bit longer then rolled over to find Tom laying out new clothing on the floor beside her.

"You're pretty when you . . . sleep."

"Thanks." Grace clutched the shirt to her chest. There was no dresser in the room for him to get the clothing from. He'd left her alone while he thought she was senseless. She dressed quickly then went to sit down in the chair but thought better of it and sat in front of it instead.

"Anything I could do to help?"

"You could fu . . . no, I guess not."

There was a click as the lock opened from the far side just before the door swung open and Susan entered. She swept the room with a reporter's eye. "How is she, Tom?"

He looked at Grace nervously then quickly back at Susan. "She's fine, a bit shaken up but that's all as far as I can tell. Still, no sharp objects, no names or faces, no time alone."

"You should meet our prisoner."

Grace kept her surge of joy from showing on her face. "You've rescued more people?"

"Another thing I can't tell you. At least one. Getting information out of her has been difficult. I thought you might be able to help."

"Anything I can do to make the world a better place."

Their makeshift detention cell was in the basement. Tom turned a heavy key in the lock. It clicked just like the door to the white room did. Grace took a step back but Susan pushed her into the stale air billowing out from the room. A dark haired woman was tied to a chair in the center, the legs of the chair were bolted to the ground.

"Amy!" Grace rushed over and threw her arms around her. "I'm here to help." She lowered her voice so only her slave sister could hear. "And so is master. Stay quiet." She turned back around. "Can I have a moment alone with her? We were held together for a while."

Susan shook her head. "It's not that I don't trust you but I . . . I can't trust you yet."

"Fair enough, I could be a brainwashed slave. What have you done to her?"

"Interrogated her."

"Tortured her."

"I wouldn't call it that . . ."

"She looks half starved to me," said Grace. She also knew how her slave sister looked when she hadn't been allowed to orgasm for a while. It was remarkable Amy had stayed together. "Bring her food at least."

Susan nodded to Tom and the three women were left alone in the room.

"Kill her, it's more than she deserves."

"What?" asked Grace.

Susan looked at her in confusion. "Sorry?"

"I thought you said something." Grace took a glance around the room. A blond man was leaning against a corner wall.

He cocked a smile. "I don't think I've ever actually spoken to you before, Grace. Your master always kept you out of the way. I suppose it would needlessly endanger me to spoil your operation. He gets so angry about that kind of thing." He shrugged. "Pity, I'd love to see how she reacts. How unfortunate that nothing is protecting these rebels from me. They know too much already. Leaving them alive has simply been an indulgence allowed of your master." The blond man touched Susan's throat. "Once you save Amy it seems best that I kill them."

-----

Remember: Reading and writing are about thoughts not votes! All comments, short or long, positive or negative, polite or hostile, pleased or disgusted, are equally welcome.

12