Temporary Girlfriend: Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona came shortly after. She leaned against the second guy as she came. He accommodated her, his wet cock sliding around her forehead as she closed her eyes in orgasm. She was still for almost a minute. I long since shut off the Butterfly. It had done its thing.

The guys zipped up. I gestured that they should go into the Club and leave me with Fiona and they both left. I helped her up.

"You having fun?" I chided.

"Oh, yes. Except I have to clean the cum off my chest or else I'll stain my blouse."

"Do you want me to bring you some towels or something?" I asked.

"Nah! I'll come in. The ladies room is right in that hallway."

Fiona walked back in the door half nude. A guy coming out of the men's room just about lost his eyeballs gawking at her cum covered tits as we walked by and into the ladies room. Two younger girls in the ladies room had a similar response as Fiona grabbed some paper towels, dampened them, and washed the cum from her breasts. Both girls watched open mouthed.

Fiona turned to them and said, "Always give blowjobs two at a time. You get more to enjoy that way." She lapped her lips and looked the sluttiest I had ever seen her. Neither girl's expression changed.

After cleaning up, Fiona slipped the blouse back on, tucked in, and we went back and joined Josh. He gave us a questioning look. I whispered to him, "Blowjobs extraordinaire!" He gave a lopsided grin and shrugged.

Fiona announced that she was still horny and needed cock in her pussy and pussy to eat. Josh volunteered to help her with the first part of her problem and I volunteered to help with the second part. Josh settled the tab and we walked out of the Club and to the car.

The Porsche is a two-person car; there were three of us. I sat down and scrunched as close as I could to the console; Fiona sat in my lap and we just barely got the seatbelt around the two of us.

As we started off towards the condo, I handed the remote for the Butterfly to Josh with a nod. He grinned back at me. At the first stoplight, Josh examined the control and flipped the unit 'on'.

Fiona stiffened in my lap, extending her legs and jerking her body upwards so her head pressed against the roof of the car. "Ooooooooooh fuuuuuucccccck!" came from her in a long, low wail. She repeated herself several times.

I yanked her blouse from her belt and reached under it and pinched her right tit, fondling and ensuring that she had more to focus on than just her clitoris and the Butterfly. Fiona shrieked. I appreciated that the car windows were up or else someone would have called in our license plate number for kidnapping.

Fiona came ... and came and came. If she hadn't been buckled into the seat with me, she'd have squirmed out of the car. I held her tight. She kept screaming, "Oh fuck!" or "Oh shit" or "Oh no again ... Yes! ... Yes! ... Yes!" Josh laughed at her plight but didn't turn off the Butterfly until we neared the condo.

By the time we parked in the garage, Fiona was a basket case. She said, "How do you expect me to walk after all that. That was the best ride home I've ever had!" She leaned on me a little for stability and I helped her to elevator and up to the condo.

We no sooner got off the elevator than Fiona stripped her clothes off and accosted Josh. "OK, Mr. Butterfly Controller, now you have to pay the price. I need a cock in my puss and you've got the only one around."

Josh looked at me. This time I gave the silly smile and shrugged. I said, "You could have turned the Butterfly off after her first climax. You've got a 'hot' woman on your hands now."

Before I'd finished the sentence Fiona had unbuckled Josh's pants and yanked them down his legs. He stepped out of them and his briefs followed. He shucked off his shirt as Fiona dragged him to the sofa. I adjusted the lights.

I heard liquid sounds as she slobbered up his cock and raised it from its semi-flaccid state. It only took a minute for Josh to reach requisite hardness.

Fiona pushed Josh back and jumped onto his body, impaling herself on his rigid baton. They both groaned. She started to violently fuck her brother. Fiona had full control of the situation. She quickly peaked but not to a single climax but to that state I'd come to know of a long, continuous orgasm.

Both parties groaned a lot. I could see Josh getting into the event as it progressed. I stood to the side and watched, my hand inside my unzipped designer jeans lightly rubbing my own clit.

Josh stood, picking up Fiona as she remained astride his cock. He looked at me and blew me a kiss as he bounced her several times on his cock. She continued to scream and moan as he bounced her and walked to the large dining room table. He kicked one chair out of the way and deposited Fiona on her back atop the table. Now he was in control.

Josh pounded his cock into Fiona from his advantaged position, now both of them urging the other to cum and make it fast, wet and sloppy. Two minutes of this intense pace and both bodies were damp with the evidence of their work. Fiona was as active in the quest as Josh jamming her body down to meet his thrusts up into her.

Josh exploded with a wail into his sister. She had another of her peaks, raising and rotating her hips in a final gesture of acceptance to his cock and cum as he made his final thrust.

The two bodies froze together. I wished I'd taken a picture. They were beautiful and there would have been no doubt to anyone looking at such a photo as to what had just taken place.

Josh leaned forward and kissed Fiona in a gentle manner. "Did that meet your requirements?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," Fiona said. "Thank you, Lover."

Josh pulled out and a large dollop of cum immediately dripped out onto the table edge and then onto the floor.

I moved beside Fiona, stroking her arm, "Want me to clean you up?"

"Normally, I'd say 'yes' but I don't think I can stand the stimulation. Between that wonderful Butterfly and your fiancé I think I'm cooked for the night.

I reached down and stroked her slit making sure to capture some of the drippy juices. Fiona jerked and gave me a pleading look. I lapped the mixture from my fingers.

Josh came back with a paper towel. He gave it Fiona and said, "Come, Darling; let's go take a shower and tuck you in. I think you've had a very full day."

She nodded acceptance of his edict. I helped her stand and walk down the hallway to the master bath. Ten minutes later Josh and I tucked her into our bed telling her we'd join her in a little bit.

Josh put a robe on over his naked body and gestured to me to come back to the living room. I'd put on a short nightgown while he'd showered with Fiona so I padded barefoot along behind him.

"That wasn't how I envisioned the evening would end," Josh said to me.

"Nor me," I said. "Fiona had a rare mood. Has she ever taken on two guys like that?"

"Not that I know of," he said. "I wondered sometimes but it seems uncharacteristic of her now that she's married. I sort of thought they'd agreed to keep things in a small circle of friends and lovers."

"Me too," I told him, commenting that at least she'd kept her pants on. I snuggled up beside him. After a silence I said, "Well, you rose to the occasion in remarkable fashion."

"Having her attack me that way turned me on. Mind you, she was justified. You were right, I could have turned the Butterfly off a long time before I did. For some reason I wanted to torture her with pleasure tonight."

"I'll have to remember that in case I ever really, really want to get laid by you," I jested.

"All you'd have to do is ask," Josh said.

I leaned in and kissed him, pulling the belt on his robe as I did. "I'm asking," I told him. He grinned.

"Where?" Josh asked.

"Start here," I said, "and finish me on the dining room table. That's just the right height for you to drive your cock into a pussy -- or did you know that before Fiona and I came along?"

Josh grinned as I inhaled his cock.

Twenty minutes later we stood naked in the shower together. I rubbed my erect nipples against Josh's chest; "Thank you, Lover. You were spectacular -- twice tonight." We kissed tenderly.

A few more minutes and we cuddled in next to Fiona in the big bed and fell asleep.

*

Fiona padded into the kitchen wearing her very short robe as Josh and I were having a second cup of coffee. "Good morning," she said. We greeted her, neither of us sure how she wanted to remember last night.

Fiona guessed our thoughts and told us, "I remember last night in vivid detail. I thank you for the lovely fuck when we got home." She walked to Josh and gave him a lingering kiss.

Then she came to me, "And I thank you for allowing me to wear that evil Butterfly yesterday. I'm not sure I've ever been so turned on and felt so lusty in my life -- and that's saying something."

She kissed me too in a loving way.

"Do you remember the two guys?" I asked quietly.

"Oh, very much so. If you'd had the intensity on that damned Butterfly any higher while we were dancing I would have fucked them both in the middle of the dance floor. The blowjobs were a concession but just barely. I almost blew it ... so to speak."

We laughed and I helped Fiona prepare her breakfast.

"Will you tell Ray? Stacy?" I asked in an aside after Josh went to get dressed.

"Oh, I'll tell the two of them when I'm home and we're having one of our lustier sessions -- it won't be long. Moreover, I want to get a couple of Butterflies for Stacy and me to use on a more regular basis. For some reason, other than vibrators we haven't really accumulated any sex toys. You make me rethink that omission in our relationship." She grinned at me.

The rest of Fiona's short visit flew by and became a blur of activities related to the wedding. Oh, yes, we had some very satisfying three-party sex the following nights too.

*

"November One Bravo Foxtrot please state the nature of your emergency and the number of souls on board."

Those were words I prayed I'd never hear in my entire lifetime yet five minutes earlier I had broken off an approach into Bedford in the Cessna Citation to sort things out at a higher altitude over western Massachusetts.

"Boston Approach, One Bravo Foxtrot is showing two green and one amber lights on the gear indicator. The indicator shows that the right main landing gear is not down or locked. I've tried recycling the gear about a dozen times and also some downward G-forces as the gear cycles but there's no change in indication. I'd like to do a fly-by of the Hanscom Tower and have them tell me what they see. I'll also arrange for some folks from my ground crew to take a look too." I paused and added, "Oh, yes, I am alone."

"Stand by One Bravo Foxtrot," Boston Approach replied.

Monday I'd flown two others from my ad agency down to North Carolina where we had a new client -- a resort in the western mountains. My colleagues had stayed with the client for the rest of the week while I'd finished my part of the business and headed back to Massachusetts. This late afternoon flight had been uneventful up until my approach into Hanscom Field in Bedford, Massachusetts -- just a few miles from downtown Boston.

As I waited for Boston Approach to get back to me I called Executive Jet on their Unicom frequency, the place where we parked the aircraft. I explained the problem and asked that they call Josh and get him out to the airfield immediately.

I also asked that they patch in on the Unicom frequency either David Lafontaine or Greg Bellsen from the Wichita Cessna Flight Center; these two guys had been my flight instructors for my advanced ratings and also my type rating in the Cessna Citation. They knew this plane as well as any one I could think of. They had also participated in the Mile High Club with me a few months earlier.

The radio came alive. "One Bravo Foxtrot, Boston Approach. You are cleared for a fly-by of the Hanscom Tower. I'll hand you off to the tower at the outer marker inbound and pick you back up as you climb back out. After your fly-by climb to one thousand, turn left to three-six-zero degrees and climb to three thousand. Enter a hold at the Ellis Intersection until you decide on your course of action."

I repeated all that back to Boston Approach and started to head back to Hanscom.

The Unicom radio came alive. "Megan, Baby! Josh here. You OK." His voice had a slight panic in it.

"I'm fine Josh, but I may have to prang up your plane a bit depending on the gear. One question you'll need to decide is whether you want me to do a full belly flop or tetter on two wheels for as long as I can?" I noted that my voice sounded remarkably calm.

"Be back to you. Hold on, here's another friend," Josh said.

"Hi Megan, Greg Bellsen here. Can you hear me all right?"

"Yes, Greg. I hear you fine. Thanks for your help. I'm headed for a fly-by of the Tower now -- probably five minutes out. Josh will you be there?"

Josh responded first, "I'll be right beside the runway with binoculars watching your every move."

Greg said, "Just play it straight for now. I'm on my way into the Flight Center so I can pull a couple of manuals. Dave's on his way in too."

I acknowledged their help and let things get quiet. I ran through the checklists again for the tenth time.

A few minutes later Boston Approach came on and handed me off to Hanscom Tower. As I looked ahead at the airport from the outer marker about five miles ahead I could see a panoply of red blinking lights. Most of the nearby fire departments had provided equipment and it looked like more were arriving at the field as I flew down the approach path.

By agreement with the Tower I leveled out about fifty feet off the ground. I might have cheated by ten feet. I flew a flawless fly-by, folded up the gear and executed the assigned missed approach.

"One Bravo Foxtrot, Hanscom Tower. We see your right main gear is down and cocked at about a sixty-degree angle but not moving into position. The left main and nose gear look normal. If you have no questions, go on over to Boston Approach."

I acknowledged their communication and went back to Approach. Approach let me head up to Ellis Intersection for my hold.

I went back to Unicom, "One Bravo Foxtrot with you. I assume you heard Tower. You see anything else."

Josh came on, "It looks like the gear door is binding against the sheet metal under the wing. I thought I saw a ripple in the sheet metal next to the door on that wing."

There was some other chatter as he held the mic open but I couldn't understand what was aid. Josh came back on, "The battalion chief of the Lexington fire department agrees with what I just told you. He's a pilot too and was watching from the other side of the runway. He thinks the door has bound up with the wing's sheet metal for some reason and won't open any further."

"I've recycled the gear about a dozen times now since I got the 'bad lights' on the panel. Any ideas about what to do now?" I asked over the Unicom.

After a silence the Unicom came to life again, "Megan, this is Greg again. I think I understand what's happened. First off, it's nothing you did. Second, there's only one way I can think of to maybe fix it."

"Go ahead Greg," I replied. The Unicom radio frequencies often dispensed with the formality of the ATC radio channels.

"We want you to get a reserved block of airspace and dive the plane with the gear down right up to Mach One -- even past it. Our hope is that in your dive the gear door will tear off. As soon as you feel the Mach shudder, we want you to back off the speed and then slow to regular gear speed and recycle the gear again. After that, leave it down and locked, then do another fly-by. If it's still jammed we want you to fold things up and do a belly flop."

"OK, Greg, I'll go back to Approach and ask for some space," I told him. We both clicked our mics a couple of times to acknowledge.

"Boston Approach, One Bravo Foxtrot back with you. We'd like to climb to twenty thousand and do a dive to Mach One or so and try to rip a gear door off in the jet stream. After than we'd like another fly-by and then we'll come back around to land. Think you can help us with that?"

"Roger, One Bravo Foxtrot. Turn left to three-six-zero degrees and climb to flight level two-zero-zero. Remain this frequency; we will coordinate your intrusion into Center airspace. You'll be by yourself above six-thousand in the block we're putting you in. We'd like you to execute your dive on a heading of one-eight-zero so we can vector you back to Hanscom for your next approach."

I acknowledged and turned into my climb. I checked in again at FL 200. Approach had me head north a little further. As they did I had a nervous thought.

I went back to Unicom. "Unicom. One-Bravo-Foxtrot here. What if the engine inhales that gear door?"

There was a long silence.

Greg came on the radio; "We are unanimous in our belief that the gear door, if it tears off, will stay below the engine nacelle. In any case, be prepared for normal shutdown and fire just in case. You'll probably lose all three gear doors in the dive."

'Oh, great,' I thought, 'then I could try a no-engine, failed gear landing."

Unicom came alive again. Josh said, "Megan, don't worry. Also, when you fly-by this time you'll see the runway will be foamed. The fire department insists this is just a precautionary measure. They'll keep adding foam right up until you land -- wheels up or down."

I acknowledged again.

"One Bravo Foxtrot, Boston Approach."

"Go ahead, Boston," I replied.

"Turn left to one-eight-zero. Descend your discretion; level out after your run. Do not go below eight-thousand feet."

I started a slow half procedure turn to my left. I lowered the gear as I did and then allowed the speed to build up. The maximum gear extended speed is 250 knots. I slowly advanced the throttles my speed built up above 200 knots. As I leveled off I hit 250 knots and then fully advanced the throttles. I held level flight as the speed built to 300 then 350 knots.

I could feel the shudder from both wings as the gear doors started to flap. Perhaps it was my imagination, but I thought the right wing had more jitter to it.

I moved from subsonic to transonic at about Mach 0.75. I nosed over into a shallow dive; mindful of the load factors I'd be putting on the aircraft as I tried this maneuver. Mach 0.8 -- more shudder. I thought I heard a tearing from the left wing. I thought, "Wrong wing! Damn it!"

Mach 0.85. I felt more shutter and strong vibrations from the right wing; I could see a visible shudder on that wing but I'd seen greater fluctuations in bad weather.

Mach 0.9. Not much change.

Mach 0.95. Shudder starting again. I went back on the Unicom; "Megan. Mach 0.95. I'll go sonic in about sixty seconds." I didn't wait for a reply. I rammed through 15,000 feet, descending now at 5,000 feet per minute.

Mach 1.00 then 1.05 suddenly as I slid past the sonic barrier. I think I imagined a bump and tear but things sounded strange at that speed. I backed off on the throttles and watched the speed return to subsonic Mach numbers.

I went through 10,000 feet going somewhere in the vicinity of 550 knots and rapidly slowing.

I got the Cessna Citation back to 250 knots level at 8,000 feet. I called in, "Boston Approach, One Bravo Foxtrot is ready for another fly-by at Hanscom." They had me descend to 3,000 feet and gave me vectors for runway 11 again. At least the weather had held. The clouds were scattered 1,000 feet and broken 3,000 feet; overcast layer at 10,000 feet; I hadn't noticed.

As I descended I called my crew on the Unicom again. "Megan here. I want you to know I did not recycle the gear after going sonic. I think I felt a few unusual bumps but it was a rough ride anyway. I don't want to fold up the gear if there's something new going on down there; I've got enough fuel for a few more passes, so let's see what the dive produced."