Temporary Girlfriend: Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me take you from the back," Jeremy whispered.

We changed positions again, and Jeremy jammed his thick rod into my pussy from the rear. He held my hips as he pumped into me. There was a rising urgency for all of us as we watched each other.

After a few minutes of 'doggie style' I asked Jeremy to let me mount him. He lay back and I faced him and sank my cunt back down on his cock. We started to push into each other with a renewed vigor. His hands found my breasts and then his mouth did too, yet all the time his cock worked its way back and forth into me.

Our orgasms were classic and the culmination of the evening. I matched Jeremy's timing, adjusting my own climax to his. When I felt his final thrusts I allowed myself to release the pent up sexual energy I'd felt since we'd met earlier that day. His cum filled my tunnel and leaked out around our coupling.

In my after glow I peeked over at Alex and Josh. They too had cum sometime while my attentions had been elsewhere.

"Shall we swap partners tonight?" I asked the group. Heads nodded.

"I shall sleep, however," Jeremy told me. "My jet lag is catching up with me and my body will shortly beg for slumber."

"Then come with me," I told him as I uncoupled. I grabbed a napkin from the coffee table to staunch the flow of fluids from my body.

Alex said, "Hey, I need one of those too." I tossed her another paper napkin although she and Josh made no immediate effort to uncouple. I led Jeremy down the hall to the guest bedroom and bath, making a stop in the bathroom to lose some of the fluids he'd shared with me.

Jeremy washed up and we hit the bed at the same time. He slept almost instantly. I snuggled into him and followed him to dreamland.

Sometime in the early morning I awoke briefly as Jeremy kissed me. "Stay and snuggle here in bed," he told me and then he left the bedroom.

When I did get up a few hours later I wrapped a sheet around me and shuffled into the living room. Jeremy had turned the room into a professional photography studio. I stopped in amazement.

"Where did you get all this equipment? The lights? Cameras?" I asked.

"Oh, good morning. I hope I didn't wake you. I sort of woke up on London time even though I went to sleep late by that standard. And the equipment came out of our suitcases and as you can see I made use of some things you had here. Most of it all folds up." Jeremy stood in the middle of our conversation pit in front of the fireplace holding a light meter. He was nude.

Around the room were several light stands with huge reflective umbrellas on them. A number of other lights circled the room. A video camera stood on one tripod and a digital Canon camera with a large lens on another. The shades along the east side of the great room were pulled, no doubt to remove the morning sun as a factor in the photography.

Jeremy continued, "I wanted to set up this room for some of the photographs. After last night I have such fond memories of what happened here." He walked over to me and gave me a tender hug and kiss. I kissed back with the same enthusiasm he displayed.

I dropped the sheet I'd worn into the living room in a pique of modesty. We embraced and soon Jeremy ran his tongue down my neck, across my clavicle and down to my breast and nipple. I stiffened with excitement at the attention.

"Oh, Jeremy. If you start that now we'll never get breakfast ... or dressed ... or take photographs ... or ... oh, God that feels good." He ran his finger across my slit, focusing on the small nub of my clitoris.

Put a nude man and woman together in exceptionally close proximity and the result is fairly predictable.

"Come and be closer," I whispered to him. "Get real close ... real close." I pulled him to the sofa we'd made love on the night before. We merged, his erect cock sliding easily into my wet pussy, and soon repeated the ecstasy that we'd experienced the night before. This time there seemed to be less of a rush and we spent more time cooing and smoothing each other.

Afterwards I lay cradled in the crook of his arm and we talked. Much of what I knew about Jeremy I knew second-hand though Alex. Now I caught up with the 'real' Jeremy first hand.

He asked me, "You seem to take this in stride, as though making love with another man is nothing at all. Do I mis-read you?"

I answered, "Oh, no. I don't think it's nothing at all. I think it's very important and a vital part of our relationship -- and my relationship with Alex ... and with Josh. I love you and I need to feel your love in return."

"But some people might think that having intercourse with the people you love that are not your spouse might be going too far."

"I know that. There's so much hypocrisy in the world. Under society's rules, if we feel attracted to each other we must sneak around behind our partner's backs until we find a time we can 'shack up' for a few hours. We end up feeling guilty and if we're caught our relationships or marriages are ruined forever."

Jeremy nodded in agreement.

"Josh and I, and Alex too I know, share a different philosophy honed across years of watching what others did that worked and didn't work. For us, we are open in our affection and desire. Sex is a manifestation of our happiness in another person. We don't use it to hurt someone else. We don't use it as reward or punishment. We only give it -- no, share it -- as a means of pleasure for someone we care about."

I went on, "Sometimes, the person we give it to is someone we know we'll love in the future and this is our way of opening up the channels between us -- like you and me, and Alex and Josh. Alex and I have talked so much about you and Josh with each other, we both knew we'd be in love the instant we met you both. There was no doubt because my love for you, for instance, is an extension of my love for Alex."

"What about Josh being jealous of us or you being jealous of Alex?" Jeremy asked.

"Why would I want to be jealous? Alex is making the person I love the most happy though her presence in his bed and her affection for him on many levels. Jealousy is a disease; love is health; and the two are incompatible. If I feel jealous I instantly kill the love I have for that person. If I truly love, then there's no room for jealousy. You can't have both at the same time."

"Do you believe in casual sex? The 'zip less fuck?'" he asked.

"No. There hasn't been any foundation for a longer relationship, although I admit that passion of the moment could overtake events. Josh's sister recently took a couple of guys in an alley behind a club we were at and gave them both blowjobs. If she'd had a little more to drink or if we'd wound her up sexually a little more she probably would have fucked both of them. There's no basis for a relationship or follow-on; it's all pure, unadulterated lust for one's own pleasure -- or the mutual pleasure of the participants."

I paused and thought a moment, "I can appreciate the moment but once it's passed, it's gone and there's nothing else. Thus, the situation isn't very rewarding in the long run; it's just sex on one single level. Not bad, and probably important if you're not having that part of your life filled by someone else, but if you are then it seems to fall short of the real potential if you could have a union with someone you love and care about."

"What about telling what you did? Do you have to tell?" he asked.

"I'm never ashamed of what happens in my life. If I planned on being that way I'd hop up off this couch right now and hide because we just had sex and I don't want Josh or Alex to know. In fact, they'll come out soon and see us and know and like that we made love. They are probably making love as we speak if they haven't been doing so all night long."

"Because I share the same values that Josh does -- that Alex does -- that you do. I am not embarrassed by our actions; rather I applaud them as an act of sharing with someone else that shares the same values I do. We grow closer and reinforce what we believe."

Jeremy asked, "Are you bisexual?"

"You ask the question with a puzzlement in your voice. How could a person love both genders? I love people that share my values regardless of their gender; that's why it's so easy for me to love Alex, for instance - or Fiona or Katelyn, Josh's sisters. We share a common bond about how life and relationships should work. We're not locked into how society tells us it has to be -- a way, by the way, that time and again doesn't work that well."

I lay my head back down on Jeremy's chest and we just rested together, our naked bodies pressed against each other. Soon enough I heard a stirring down the hallway.

"Good morning, you two," Alex's voice stated softly. "I love seeing the people I love together after making love." She smiled at her use of the word 'love' so many times in one sentence. Alex stood at the edge of the hallway naked and with an obvious sense of after glow from a recent sexual encounter.

I held one arm out to her to welcome her to our nest. She stepped down into the living room and then knelt beside me. She let me put my arm around her and put her head on my bosom. In one sense it wasn't sexual, yet in another it was the height of sexuality between the two of us -- between the three of us.

Josh soon appeared. "Ah, ménage a trois," he said casually as he walked naked into the room. "I'm glad I'm not over-dressed for the morning. Good thing we all got the same memo about the dress code in this place."

"Come and snuggle with us, Lover," I asked him.

"I will but only for a minute. My stomach is growling rather insistently about its empty condition." He came into the living area and also knelt beside us and behind Alex. I watched as one hand reached around and stroked Alex's breast and the other I felt work it's way up my legs until he could stroke my slit and clit. I ended pushing my mons into Jeremy and he responded by hardening beneath my leg.

"If you start that, we'll all have sex again and not get any photographs taken," I told him but in a seductive voice.

"I want Volume 2," he said. "But I also want you to know that I love you."

"And I love you," I told him.

Alex and Jeremy voiced their love for each other as well. I asked if each person felt happiness at what had happened between us and whether anyone had any issues they wanted to talk about.

One by one, starting with Alex, each person more or less said, "I haven't been this happy in ages and I have no issues. In fact, many of the issues I felt about life evaporated because of our sharing with each other."

After a few minutes there was loud gurgling sound from Josh's stomach. We all laughed and then uncurled from one another. We moved to the kitchen and Josh and I whipped up some breakfast for all of us. As we sat, Jeremy explained about the lights and photographic gear again to Josh and we started to plan the morning's photo shoot.

To be continued