All Comments on 'Temptation Ch. 02'

by ChristineR

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

yes by all means continue it, and since you hinted pregnancy have the mother confirm it. the best mother and son story is when the mother gets pregnant from her son. don't worry about the negative comments, they come from trouble makers who flunked out of english class.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
keep going

keep going dont stop now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
who the adult in the story

why get caught,when the hubby at work you can play.mom needs to take charge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
finish with husband and son DP wife/mother !

Your history is fantastic.

Please, finish it with husband and son DP wife/mother and, describes the hairy pussy, the hairy ass and the hairy armpits of the wife/mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
oh my!!

woman, you definitely have a talent (correction: make that TALENTS!!)

darlingguy2darlingguy2about 17 years ago
Keep it going!

Wow your story was steaminly hot. The other fellow is right. There is nothing better than incest pregnancy. Please contiune!

luvthehobbyluvthehobbyabout 17 years ago
The son is taking charge

Wow, Christine, I have read a few stories in my short time as a member of this site, but that was the most sexually charged taboo story I have had the pleasure to read.

The obvious danger heightens the tension and the son is just too naive to know how serious it is. This is VERY erotic writing. I also agree that if Christine were to have her son's love child that would open up another avenue to stroll down.

I can see the young man becoming more and more the man of the house and Christine becoming his willing, or unwilling sub, to with as he will. Will the husband be kicked to the curb?

Great Writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yws, of course I want to know more

I love how your story is very believable. There is no throwing of conscience and caution to the wind, no fears of what others, especially your husband might say, being ignored, to satisfy your carnal urges. There is an obvious understanding of what is happening between the two of you, and despite how sinful and illegal it mght be, there is the decision to embrace the forbidden. If there is more to reveal, then I can only hope there is a positive turning point, a point in which you give yourselves freely to each other and just accept the consequences. Hopefully, even if it remains unknown to the rest of the world, for the rest of your lives, you finally enjoy the love you both are seeking. I look foward to reading the end, or maybe the beginning?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
YES! MORE!

The tenses and grammar need tweeking, but the sex certainly doesn't! Sounds like his cock really ripped you a few good ones!

We need to hear MUCH more, and who cares about her husband?

cellphonecellphoneabout 17 years ago
Don't stop now - KEEP WRITING!

Obviously, I loved your story. Please, I'd love to read more about the adventures you experience with this forbidden relationship. Excellent writing!! You have a way with getting one aroused and keeping the tension high (in a great way!). You must continue to write!!!! Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Absolute Continuation!!

Christine, you can't stop yourself--with your son OR your stories!!! And please don't, by any means!

You have an incredible gift of telling detailed, head-rushing erotica, and I want to know more!!!

5 Stars for a 5 star-woman. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OH Yes Continue please

From a womans point of view, don't get caught unless of course Hubby wants to make it a three some. My son keeps looking at me that way and my husband seems to like it and encouages me to dress to tease. My Son is a doll and I'm flattered. I just have fantasies at this point and wished I had the fortitude to let some thing happen. Your situation is too frightening and I'm concerned a good thing is going to turn bad, don't let it and spoil the story.

Love ya, have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hottest of hot

Never get caught. Keep the fires burning as you unmercilflly have. Once they caught the excitement dies. Continued riskiness must go on with the intense passion that only can be realized between mother and son or maybe have the mother back off and try to quit but with the son ever pursueing becoming more and more dangerous with passion. With the son becoming obsessed the sucking and swallowing her sizable breasts and most voluptuous of bodies that he has desired for many years and now they intend to possess one another in secret passion,.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hell yes continue

tell the whole sordid tale. we all want to know just how far into deparvity you have fallen. give us details. tell it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good stuff - Keep going :)

i am dying to hear wat happens... please go on....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
please don't stop, you are a very good writer

you are the best incest writer i have ever read. continue the story pls. i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You can't stop now

What can I say? This story must be continued. Your writing style is addictive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful story...

...beautifully told. As with all the other commentators, I hope you will continue with this story. I would, however, disagree with those who have suggested that you should have the husband join in a 3-way with his wife and son. That's totally at odds with the attitude the husband seems to project in this story so far, it's a non-credible,hackneyed, porn cliche, and far too easy a way out for the incestuous mother. The story will be much more believable and have much more erotic and emotional impact if the wife/mother has to choose between her marriage and her affair with her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well now!!!

I do agree with everyone else, it is a good story and you are a great author.. But, you are playing with FIRE, and someone or all WILL get burned..

The husband is not stupid, he knows that something is going on with his wife and son. He just needs to catch them, and if he is as smart as you portray him to be, he WILL CATCH them sometime. I hope they are prepared to pay the consequences.

I know 'cause I had a similar situation 8 years ago. Alot of very similar things happened around my house for about 3 or 4 months. I decided I had to find out what it was, I went towards work one morning, called off sick. I went back and parked close to the house, went in the basment door, slipped upstairs.

I sliped towards my bedroom, looked in the bedroom door and there on the bed was my wife, her brother and my son. She was on her side her brothers dick in her ass and my sons dick in her pussy. I slipped back to my den went to my gun safe opened it, took out my 357 mag.

I slipped back to the bedroom, I stepped inside no one saw me, UNTILL I ask "who wants too die first?"! I won't go into details but that was 6 1/2 years ago, I have been out of prison for 1 1/2 years now. I was arrested for 3 counts murder, pleaded "crime of passion" and was charged and sentenced for "involuntary manslaughter". Always keep your head low and know whos behind you..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I enjoyed your story!

May I humbly recommend that you keep being yourself and don't let others (around here) sway you to write this way or that way, lest it becomes lame with an unauthentic tone of too much wildness. Write from the heart.

Thanks for writing an exciting story!!

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
Great. and very natural

Keep it up.....what you are doing is completely natural....a bare cock in a hot wet pussy. Maybe your son will also make you pregnant with HIS baby as well. A very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great , I like the Lettermen too

I like the Lettermen too, I know most of their songs, I like singing trio with my brother with Lettermen harmoney.

Now, about the story. I once had an affair with a next door married woman when I was in my twenties and she was in her thirties. She was also prim and proper Middle school teacher. She assist the priest in giving the holy communion but nobody knows except her and me that under her dress she was not wearing panties. Even an ant on the floor if it looks up can see her hairy vagina and when she moves her legs forward to walk the Ant will see her clit winks at him.

Hope you will also try this one. wear no panties undress your prim and proper dress when you go to church. No body in the world knows except only you and your son. It feels thrilling and wicked. then when you get home under your front door raise you dress and let your son knell infront of you like praying to you and let him sniff your pussy just like what my adulterous next door naighbor did to me. It was so exciting smelling her musky pussy fresh from church.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
never get caught

You must never get caught nor get pregnant . That would ruin everything. The risk and danger of getting caught is so intense and that is what you need . Your writing is so detailed that I can easily imagine this happening or even myself in a similar situation. The desires of a teenager and young mother are on similar levels of desire and obviously desire the same thing. The one thing that is missing is or maybe I missed it is the description of yourself , how you are built, size of breasts etc. Most young boys have an intense desire for womens breasts, the entire breast and not just nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don`t stop

There has to be more to what has happened up till now. I can`t wait to read what else has taken place since this second story. The only way these stories of you and your son could be better, is if he got you pregnant with HIS baby, and having your husband thinking that the baby or babies belong to him. You tell the stories of how they happened with such expertise. I can`t wait to read more of your real life stories that involve you, and hopefully your son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Simply INCREDIBLE!

The storyline you have unfolded so well for us, Christine, is as well-written as ANYTHING on Literotica ever has been. I find myself so engrossed in the escalating passion that I forget I am hard and my own breathing matches that of you and your son's...THAT IS WHAT WRITING IS ALL ABOUT!

WOW! I'm in AWE!

Adam

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Extremely explicit erotic writing

the vision that I have in my mind that the author has created is of sweet love and extremely erotic sex.

Some of the best erotic writing I have had the pleasure to read.

I think the fear factor that the author had instilled in the reader of them getting caught is what makes the whole story one of pure excitement.

Thanks for the good mind fuck I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The most exciting incest story

I love your story. I can't help but masturbate while reading it. Very sensual. I am also a fan of the Lettermen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

i wanked too

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Wow, that was really erotic

As the first chapter was a fantastic tease, this chapter was loving sex and incestuous copulation.

I'm glad that mom finally found out what pure love and sexual satisfaction feels like.

Her husband treats her like she is his child rather than his wife. I wonder if he feels she is a possession rather than a wife?

Thanks for the great read.

navelmannavelmanalmost 12 years ago
excellent

amazing build up to an amazing sex scene however the penetration itself could have been a little more graphic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That was great.

Had all the empathy of dirty situations that could only come from a woman's mind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A brilliant story...

of hot motherfucking, by a highly talented writer. Christine captures the overwhelming lust a boy feels for that wonderful hole between his mother's legs--his own birth canal!--and the equal lust a mother feels for what her darling baby boy's carrying between his strong young thighs. A boy is naturally drawn to his mother's fat cunt--he wants to stroke it, stick a couple of fingers up inside it, put his mouth on it, and slurp it to death. By the same token a mother is drawn to her young son's fresh meaty prick and loaded young balls. A boy wants to gift his mom with all that cream that's sloshing around in those balls of his, just as his mom wants to feel her boy flooding her mommy-twat with all his foaming young semen. As others have commented, the natural outcome is for the boy to fuck a baby up his own mother's cunt--the perfect souvenir of a bout of hot motherfucking for the proud young motherfucker and his happy son-fucked mom!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
story as hot as the sex it describes

very hot-well-written great tension building thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bullshit

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that Romeo and Juliet "are only for academics"!THEY ARE FOR EVERYONE,since ALMOST EVERYONE has at least heard their story!You are telling ONLY BULLSHIT!Romeo and Juliet ARE EXACTLY WHAT SOMEONE WOULD HAVE IN MIND with the mention of the word "romantic",as they ARE THE EPITOME OF ROMANTICISM,not some STUPID trio from the 60's!If that woman could tell SUCH A FOOLISHNESS,then SHE KNEW NOTHING about romanticism!

Also,IT'S NOT TRUE that "any sane husband would not think twice to commit a crime of passion against an unfaithful wife and her daring lover if caught in the act"!THAT'S ANOTHER HORRENDOUS BULLSHIT!On the contrary,ANY SANE HUSBAND WOULD NOT DO SUCH A THING!Naturally,he would be angry and upset,he would even beat the two cheaters,but HE WOULDN'T KILL THEM!And such a crime WAS NOT "VINDICATED" and MOST CERTAINLY WOULD NOT CONTINUE TO BE "VINDICATED" by the society and even less by the courts of law!A CRIME IS A CRIME,no matter if it's "a crime of passion" and,therefore,IT IS PUNISHED!STOP WRITING SUCH HUGE NONSENSES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Christine,

"involuntarily"...."unconsciously", You are killing me :), I love it! Are you for real? Keep up the good job, Thanks.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Jealousy can kill anything. It appears this 19+ years of marriage has been mired by jealousy. The love affair between mother and son has been nothing but sensual, intimate, respectful and extremely erotic. I can only imagine what it has been like between husband and wife. It is good to see that the lovers have enough self-awareness, self-assuredness and solid egos that self-loathing, self-recrimination, guilt, shame and self-doubt do not over ride their emotional, psychological and physical need for each other, both as mother and son and lovers. 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous