All Comments on 'Temptation Ch. 03'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great ... Just Great

don't keep us waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

innominatewriterinnominatewriterover 17 years ago
even better

The last half of the chapter was better than the first. You write lust very well. Now weā€™re seeing the good writer. But youā€™re not perfect. You need to have someone edit your stuff before you present it. It would help with the repetition issues and the typos are often distracting.

Fiercefully- I donā€™t think thatā€™s a wordā€¦

ā€œWriting pornographic novels while cockingā€ haha, that typo was kind of amusing, though

ā€œshe was definitely female. Anyone who could produce such a specimen to torment the earthly females was bound to be a female herselfā€ this is a perfect example of why your use of the word female and male are annoying. How many times does the word female appear in the sentence. 3 times too many. You need a thesaurus and an editor. Nick also called Amy woman at least 5 times.

ā€œThe most obnoxious and annoying male she had ever had the misfortune of meetingā€ there it is again

ā€œbrother-substituteā€ Heā€™s her brotherā€™s best friend; heā€™s annoying; heā€™s arrogant. We get it.

ā€œI have prepared some sandwiches as well so help yourself to as many as you would like.ā€ This is too proper for dialogue. Nick doesnā€™t talk like this. Heā€™s also more nonchalant than polite .i.e. ā€œI made some sandwiches to, so if you want someā€¦ yā€™knowā€¦.ā€

Also, you should know that you should NEVER pour water on a stove fire. It doesnā€™t put it out. In fact it usually makes it worse. Trust me on this oneā€¦. However, the water thing could turn out as a useful plot tool. When Amy throws the water on the open heat source and the flumes only plume upwards, thatā€™s when Nick slams through the door, deftly removes the pot/pan from the stove and covers it with a lit (which is what youā€™re supposed to do.) or he can have a fire extinguisher. Either way, heā€™s a cop whoā€™s bound to know more about fire safety than she and right at that moment, heā€™s in cop mode-which is endearing and sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
3228 Followers
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES