Temptation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

"Sorry. I'll come back later," she blurted out, still not able to meet his eyes which she knew was laughing at her, before she retreated as fast as she could.

"No, need to," Nick said behind her. "I'm nearly finished here."

Blushing profusely, Amy retreated as far as her new bedroom before settling down on the bed covering her face in her hands.

"Damn," she said loudly. "Damn, damn, damn." That was really stupid. Really stupid. She had acted as if she had never seen a man's naked chest before, and she definitely had. Only, none of them had ever made her lose control like this before. She had had her selection of boyfriends and they had varied in both texture and form, but never had she beheld a more perfect specimen.

Oh god, she groaned again. Now she knew what Zelma had been nagging about all the time. This was not a brother-substitute anymore. He was definitely a tempting, hot-blooded specimen of manhood and she wanted him. Wanted him badly. The realisation struck her suddenly. She wanted him. She wanted him in her bed, inside of her body and maybe even inside of her head.

No, no, no. This couldn't be happening. And with him of all people. The most obnoxious and annoying male she had ever had the misfortune of meeting. And he was a friend of Jeff as well. Could this situation become any worse?

She must be more tired or shocked than she had thought. She definitely needed to sleep on this and hopefully she would wake up and be her good old self again. And Nick would return to be the annoying brother-substitute. Yep, that was the only solution. A good night's sleep would solve all her mental instabilities. Maybe it was the shock from the fire? She really hoped so. The shock had made her see Nick as the hottest and most fuckable man of her existence. Either that or she was going insane. She wondered if she didn't prefer the latter of the two explanations.

***

The next morning she felt a lot more level-headed. Nick was still Nick, the nagging brother-substitute, she thought as she got dressed and prepared for work. The temporary illusions must have been just that: temporary. Right now she felt like herself again. All right, so her kitchen would need some repairing but that only allowed her to do the redecorating she had wanted for some time now.

And what a better time to do it. She had some funds and due to the fire she needed to tear down some of the wallpaper anyway, so why not do the entire room? She wondered what colour would be best suited. Probably a light one. A light creamy colour to match that new white stove she was going to buy. Yes, she definitely felt like herself again, she thought as she trampled toward the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee.

"Good morning," a smiling Nick greeted her as she was stunned anew by his presence. Luckily he was all covered in fabric this morning, by that smile of his was almost lethal, as far as she could tell. She had never seen him smile before, or had she? If so she hadn't noticed. She mumbled a short greeting and went to fill up a cup of coffee.

"You want toast with marmalade or something? I have prepared some sandwiches as well so help yourself to as many as you would like."

She just glared at him. Who was this monster? He actually ate food in the morning? She mumbled a quick 'thank you' before sipping slowly to the coffee as she tried to calm her queasy stomach. The smell of marmalade filled the room and she suddenly heard her tummy introduce itself in a loud manner.

"Here you go," Nick said and placed a large sandwich in front of her. Her stomach growled again and he chuckled. "Quiet that monster, will you? Eat up." He turned toward the bench again where he started preparing his lunch. She glanced at his back. Nope, the covering didn't help much. She could still imagine the sight of his naked skin. The memory of his naked and well-muscled chest was still glued to her eyelids, and every time she looked at him, she felt like blushing some more.

The sight had kept her awake for most of the night and spiced her sleep with hot dreams about a naked male seducing her with just the touch of his skin and the tone of his silky voice. She felt rattled to her core.

Staring at Nick's back as he continued preparing the sandwiches, she noticed the tight cut of his jeans and the way they were cupping his behind so nicely. She wanted to reach out her hand and pinch his buttocks, just to make sure he was real and perhaps to judge whether his tight muscles also ornamented the lower parts of his body.

Get a grip on yourself, girl, she thought irritatingly. This wasn't like her at all. She closed her eyes for a second before opening them again. Nope, his buttocks were still tempting and were still screaming for her touch. Just a small pinch and she would be happy, she tried to convince herself.

Finally she surrendered to the inevitable and instantly saw the logic in her ramblings. It wouldn't hurt to have just a little squeeze, and in a daze she smiled before she slowly reached out her hand in the direction of Nick's tempting backside. Slowly, oh so slowly, her hand was closing in on the target and she concentrated on his right bum - at the same time as Nick turned around and presented his front side to her starving eyes and her outstretched hand.

Oops, she almost gasped aloud as she struggled to compose herself. She didn't manage to avert her eyes in time and she got a disturbing close up look at the bulge at the front of his trousers. Finally awakening from the trance she quickly averted her eyes to the side and let her hand sink away from the target and back toward the table. At the same time her hand hit something and she realised a glass of marmalade had gone crashing to the floor. Saved by the bell, she thought as she welcomed the opportunity to bend her head down under the table and wait for her blush to disappear.

"Sorry, Nick," she mumbled as she cleaned up the mess with a paper towel.

"Don't worry," he smiled and gave her a wink that made her positive he had known exactly where her eyes and mind had been just a few seconds before.

She huffed as she imagined his reaction to her pinching his genitals and she smiled smugly as she pictured him screaming for mercy. He wouldn't have smiled that smug smile if she had accomplished her goal but hit the wrong mark.

That damn...man... was getting on her nerves, she thought glumly. Hopefully that door of hers would be replaced really quickly and she could get out of here before she made an even bigger fool of herself. Although, she wasn't quite sure if it was possible to sink any deeper than this.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12