All Comments on 'Temptation Ch. 04'

by ChristineR

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
brfinest

A beautifully drawn out story line. But, then it turns into pounding, gasping sex. Looking at your photo, picturing what your son might look like and how he would love to make his prim, proper mother take his cock and enjoy the sex. Made my cock hard and need to be stroked til I shot my load into his beautiful mother as well. A loving mother, church lady turning into a cum slut for her son. The need for a quickly recovering young cock and the feel of him shooting off deep inside his own mother's cunt. Lovely. There must be more fucking, sucking and cumming they want to do.

JIMBO4231JIMBO4231about 16 years ago
Very Pleased

To read more from you,very erotic the other chapters need to be read before this ,its as I imagine incest would be.

JIMBO4231JIMBO4231about 16 years ago
Fact or Fiction

Give us a clue,the time interval between chapters suggests the former,whatever its very erotic and also very true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
quick ending

The story had a rapid death for my reading with the frequent and over use of ...; only read less than half the first page and had severe eye strain. Remove 99.999% of this item and improve your story. Appears you've got an extreme love affair with ... as you can't hardly go but a couple lines with using it.

39103910about 16 years ago
Tempting

I sense a gradual climb towards an explosive ending. A chapter or two more where mother becomes a mother again. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Moms wanting their sons...

It's for some reason the most erotic thing when a woman writes about sex with her son(s). My best guess is that in reality only hard up moms that can't get dates make moves towards their sons. But then what do I know?

I wonder if there really are attractive moms out there that have fulfilling sexual relationships with their sons? It's erotic to think so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
is this fact or fiction

This story as it unfolds makes me ask the question is this real or fiction.

The passions seems so real, this is well written and carries the reader on an emtional roller coaster.

This erotic to the extreme and the author deserves credit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You have outdone yourself again

Once again your story is so real and exciting, you have the ability to bring out the burning love only possible between a mother and her son. I can only imagine where this may lead with the father-in-law knowing the happenings and bidding his time till the time is right to seduce his beautiful sexy daughter-in-law. Please keep up the beautiful work and I long for reading the next chapter as you always have me so hard when I finish reading your stories.

lovingmomslovingmomsabout 16 years ago
Amazing story

I guess my thermometer just exploded reading this serie. 100 is not fair enough! Amazing story, great build up and very well written!

motherfucker74motherfucker74about 16 years ago
As requested my lady

This story truly provides an outlet for those like myself that have a fetish for such things. We are readers and amateur writers; for those so critical, try writing nearly as good as this story: I challenge you on this.

From your friend: CestisBest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HotHotHot

Thank you Christine for making such a sizzling hot and sexy story. I havent let myself go into a story like that in a long time. I hope there is more to it later on because I will keep coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Passion

Wonderful. Truly shows raw passion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you.....

....for submitting your fantasies (or experiences) in such a well written and explosive manner. The mother in the story is certainly complex, like most of us. Outwardly appearing composed and pure, inwardly succumbing to extreme temptations. Your stories continue to capture the essence of the struggle many of us feel...the inner spark that's quenched only by the taboo (in whatever form that may take). Terrific job and thanks again Christine. (Russ)

kimosaabikimosaabiover 15 years ago
Prim and proper?

Oh Christine, Christine. Like your character, you try so hard to be prim and proper, but cannot resist your secret urges. The ambivalence is reflected in your writing, as when you are trying so hard to behave you say "derriere" and "tush", but down-and-dirty "ass" and "asshole" when you give in. Intentional or not, your readers really feel your emotions. And, the picture on your bio page is perfect ... discreet, yet so sensual. Thank you!

clark3001clark3001about 15 years ago
Ch 5

Aaah this story seriously needs a chapter 5. It is too good to end at ch 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A damn good story

well written and very enjoyable from beginning to end - just shows what a woman will do to satisfy her lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow Christine

Truly Sexy, Hot and Wonderful. What passion!!!!!

Thank you Christine, for making your fantasy or experience a story that is so well written,explicit and not vulgar, that I relived my long time fantasy of my Aunt with you. I havent let myself go like that in a long time. I will continue to look for more of your stories. Are there other sites that you have written others on?

Sincerely,

Lee /

lehunter74u@hotmail.com

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 14 years ago
No idea

I have no idea how I happened to read your story. I am most happy that I did. This was probably one of the best mother/son incest stories I have every read. You have a unique ability to tell a story and make the reader feel what the characters are feeling. Made me feel I needed to help them conceal their tryst and to help themfrom being found out. You are an excellent writer, I need say no more.

"Never Give Up"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

MOM SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A FULL FACIAL FROM HER SON

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
conclusion

It will be difficult, but you need to write a final chapter for this story

guyman422guyman422over 13 years ago
As a writer...you have a real gift!!

Thanks for you work. I enjoyed it greatly!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
The picture that the author has painted of Christine is a super sexy mature woman

I can understand why Albert is so crazy about Christine; She is one of the sexyist woman that I have read about.

I love that she can't resist her son and gives herself to him totally without regard to her life and marriage.

I like that the author hasn't given the reader an absolute finish to the story, and lets one to finish it in their own mind.

I have really enjoyed reading this series of chapters, and have to say it's one of the best. Way beyond being good, the author has captured feelings of a woman that wants to be loved by a man that wants her completly and won't take no for an answer.

It seems that Albert has shown his mother some new ways to have an orgasm, when he went down on her, and that scene was very visual and erotic to me.

This is the first of the author's work that I have read, but it certainly won't be the last.

Thank you, for what I think is a job well done in erotic literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely...

Fabulous! Well writen, grammar impecable. I am waiting for more, with cock in hand...;>)

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsalmost 13 years ago
exceptional

Christine, you have an amazing ability to draw pictures with words. I absolutely adore your writing. More please. Much more...

BCbusboyBCbusboyalmost 13 years ago
Temptation

So tempting, ChristineR. You come alive in my fertile mind. So tempting.

Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting for your next submissions.....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Fantastic. It's a shame that I can only vote 5 stars.

Well written and oh so erotic.

Some of the best erotica I have read.

the author has the ability to make the sex scenes to come alive.

Wonderfully done, thanks

navelmannavelmanalmost 12 years ago
amazing

better became best gonna read the fifth one

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
incredibly hot sex

but.....what's going to happen with the Dad????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

And the fellow fan who wrote "moms wanting their sons" raises an intriguing question. How many mothers the way the lady in this excellent story acts? My guess is, lots and lots more than a stupidly puritanical society cares to hear about. Know what? A mother is a woman, with a woman's passionate needs between her legs. When she's got a strapping young male in the house, her own son, who's at the height of his sexual prowess, mom's thoughts turn to what her kid's got jumping around in his pants. She knows that her boy's got everything she needs to assuage her cuntal needs--a fine fat cock that's the hardest around and a pair of heavy loaded balls that never quit. His hot young balls are constantly filled and refilled with the warm creamy semen that's so very soothing to his mother's cunt, which happens to be the cunt he came out of. The most natural combination in the world, a son's penis and his mother's vagina.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Legally, this is a mutually consensual incestuous love story between a mother and son. In reality, this is a love story between a mature man and woman who love each other unconditionally and limitlessly who happen to be mother and son. The woman has found a man who loves her for who she is, a mature, sensual and sexual female human being who deserves to be loved without question or condition. The man has found a woman who has done and will do anything and everything in the world to please him and love him without restraint. Love always finds a way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous