Temptation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChristineR
ChristineR
322 Followers

"I know you're starving. We'll take our dinner here," Albert quipped.

"This is an expensive place," I reminded him.

"I need to impress my date," he kidded.

We shared a short laughter after which he, like the perfect gentleman, escorted me into the lobby and onto the hotel's finest dining outlet. I would know a little later that he already got dining and room reservations.

The maitre'd greeted us and escorted us to our table which was in the farthest corner of the dining place. Not a few of the hotel's guests took second looks as we passed by. Whether they thought of us as a sexy hot pair or just curiously looked at a middle-aged woman with her toy boy, I had no way of knowing.

The place was magnificent, to say the least. Potted palm trees and various tropical plants where grouped around the floor segregating the place into sections and creating small recesses where diners could sit in relative privacy. On our right was a glass wall that separated us from the cleverly lit aviary that could be mistaken for an outdoor wildlife garden. Music from the piano felt relaxing.

I sat there watching my handsome young date beside me. I thought he looked so radiant in his dark red shirt, his dark hair setting off his deep blue eyes that bored holes straight through my soul each time we locked stares. My eyes flashed excitedly at him as we chatted over the menu selection.

It was lovely just to sit together and discuss events of the past several months as we waited for the staff to bring in our orders. The place looked marvellous but the company was better as we sat, flirting and tantalizing each other with various stories of the better times. Although neither one of us hinted in bringing up any of our forbidden sexual encounters, a quiet and slow heat of desire was without doubt building between us.

Our orders arrived promptly for which we felt quite disappointed. Hungry as we both were it felt more beguiling to just flirt with each other undistracted. The waiter watched us with a look of incredulity on his face. Albert's unfriendly stare made him quickly place the plates he was holding down onto the table and retreated hastily.

The food was delicious, the taste of wine revitalizing but it was the togetherness and the playful alluring that we enjoyed more. We took and finished our dinner slowly but our wine glasses seemed bottomless, what with the non-stop refilling.

The wine was not without its effect though. Albert's hand that harmlessly rested on my knee for sometime started to wander higher up under my dress. It was as if he never had laid a finger on my bare thigh before. His fingers roamed further until they found what they were seeking making me whimper with a mixture of surprise and delight. My free hand lost no time in stopping his.

The fear of getting noticed was an intense turn on as sexual excitement flowed through my veins. Glancing quickly around the room, I checked to see if anyone was watching us.

"We're in public, Albert. You must behave."

"I feel crazy for you," he said softly.

"Why me? I'm an old woman."

"You're not old, Mom. Just older. What matters most is, it is you."

I felt too weak to stop him when he brought his mouth crashing down on mine. When he pulled back he took my glass and offered it to me. Our stares seemed unbreakable as I nibbled the glass, licking it before slowly sipping the wine from it.

The wine had barely trickled down my throat when Albert gently took the glass from my hand and, without a bit of warning, covered my mouth with his, used his tongue to open it, sucked the wine and swallowed all he could in his. Some of it dribbled out of our riveted mouths, went flowing down my neck and chest, making the upper part of my dress obviously wet.

"Mmmmpphhh," tearing my mouth off his. "Albert, honey, look what you've done. How do you think I could get out of this place now?"

"I'm sorry, Mom. Those red lips are to blame. They're irresistible. Don't worry, we have our room ready and you can change."

We spent sometime more at the elegant place talking in low voices and playing until my dress was no longer noticeably wet. Our extended moments together in public increased the simmering tension between us.

Albert signalled for the staff, signed the bill, left his tip after which we headed to the elevators to "rest" in the room he reserved for us.

The door had barely opened when we tumbled into the inside, kissing and embracing wildly, grinding thighs and bellies. Restless arms flew around, groping each other as the door closed on its own. The passionate scuffle inevitably forced my back against a wall. Albert, without breaking the kiss, extended a hand to insert the electronic card key into its socket thus lighting and ventilating the darkened room.

When our mouths momentarily tore apart I spread my legs a bit wider and licked his earlobe, making him squirm and rub his rock-hard penis against my stomach. My tits crushed against his lower chest, nipples hardened and throbbing as the kissing turned mad. My belly swayed and squirmed against his erection. I pressed my body still more forcefully against his until the pressure was both delightful and painful.

The kissing became combative - a mini wrestling fought with hands, mouths and tongues. His hands, strong and determined, crawled down the outward sweep of my firm buttocks to cup my ass and pull me more firmly against his swelling prick. I tightened my lips and began to suck hard, causing my boy's tongue to plunge deep into my mouth almost to the throat. His chest moved suggestively over the outlined nipples of my heaving breasts, and he scooped my tongue from my mouth, sucking it back into his own.

All gentleness vanished. His right hand pulled viciously at my ass kneading the cheeks and crack. The roughness of it rumpled my dress up my waist. I retaliated by tearing his shirt off his shoulders with quick successive yanks. Without breaking the kiss my young lover slid his chest down and violently ripped my white panties off my waist.

I couldn't stand it any more. I was too hot. Somehow I managed to tear my lips from his and turn my head to one side, breathing out pleas for fulfillment.

"Honey... stop the torture...you're making me so hot! Throw me in bed..." My voice was gaspy and uneven.

He replied with blazing kisses - at my ears, neck and shoulders. His right hand continued to grope my bottom, squeezing it and massaging the crack. I purred like a cat as he went down raining kisses on my bare thighs, licking them and biting them, going from one to the other.

Without me expecting it Albert's face suddenly rolled upwards hitting right at his mother's womanhood. I gasped aloud at the suddenness of it. It was wrong I thought. I had to stop him, I urged myself.

Before I could act I felt it. His mouth had conquered my defenseless womanhood. I jumped but my legs couldn't get away from his grip. His hands were pressed against the back of my thighs virtually chaining them to him.

The helplesness in defending myself caused my fingers to claw tightly at his hair. I could only tilt my head up and wail at the ceiling, humping up and down with a grinding motion thanks to the the wall behind my back.

"Oh, God! Albert! Honey! Don't...lick me there! I'm your...ohhh...oohhhh!"

My boy kissed and licked my cunt lovely. He used his firm tongue to pleasure his mother just so wonderfully that it is so hard to describe.

It didn't take long to feel it gathering within me, the great storm of sexual excitement, a furious raging river of passion. My legs quivered, my belly trembled. And then...the explosion.

My body erupted in a mighty orgasm never before felt. Tiny pricks pierced every inch of my skin in rippling ecstasy. I knew I screamed but I was in another world and didn't care of raised eyebrows my squeal could cause in the adjacent suites. The sensation that ripped through my body was so intense that I thought I was dying.

Still in the clutches of the powerful orgasm, my undulating movements inadvertently shoved my ass into my son's face. I felt his tongue slide through the ring of my asshole as he licked me there. The wetness of his tongue against my crack sent me out my mind causing me to explode into another ecstatic orgasm.

Determined not to lose my lover's tongue in my asshole I held myself still except for the inexorable jerks of my lust-filled body by clawing almost brutally at his hair, clinging for dear life and trying to survive the implacable sensation. My head on the wall whipped from side to side. Waving brown hair totally covered my face. Every part of me was in hot blinding orgasm. My asshole flexed and closed on my lover's tongue as my cunt did. I was squealing in ecstasy.

The waves of the crashing orgasms would not stop. My desire to remain still and just tremble with pleasure was too hard to maintain. I went wild and bucked about harder against my boy's face causing his tongue to slide from my crack to my clit. I thought that would end the cruel and pitiless orgasms. But no! My young lover reached up with his right hand and got his index finger all the way up my virgin asshole in one mighty thrust simultaneously attacking my clit with his mouth. The boy licked his erupting mother wildly and relentlessly as if it was his body that was wracked in orgasm.

"Oh, God! Stop!" trying to draw away from him. "I can't stand it anymore! Oh, oh, please ... no more now! Please, honey! Ohhh, ohhh...my God!"

How daring of me to call the name of God! How could He ever forgive me? At that point all I wanted to do was to slump onto the floor. But my boy wouldn't let me. He won't. I had to push his head away as I felt so raw down there. When at long last he stopped my head and neck fell and draped over his shoulder. I was totally spent.

Albert's strong hands clutched at my ass and thighs and carried me to the bed. My dress, if it was still there, was in a total mess. We crashed to the bed together making us bounce nearly off its surface. Still I managed to breathe out flaming love words into his ear.

"I've got to have you inside me! You've got to make love to me, honey, or I'll die! I'm on fire! It's all running down my legs now! Ravish me, please! Fuck your mother!"

As he kicked off what remained of his trousers, I enfolded him close, so close to me, spreading my legs for my lover, my son, welcoming the thrust of his potent manhood as it positioned to enter the depths where I once carried him. He was above me, his arms outstretched on either side of my head.

"You're really hot, Mother," he gurgled, digging his hard shaft into my revolving hips.

"Yessss." I sobbed with pleasure. "Your mother is always hot for you, has always been hot for you and will always be hot for... yyyyesss! Oh God! Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!"

Albert let his prick find its own way to my insides using his hips to get it into just the right position. Almost to my surprise, he rammed it hard into my soaking wet womanhood. It caused me to gasp out loud as I once more took the full length of a potent young man.

A moment of pause and my horny son went into a lover drive thrusting his hot bone-hard penis in and out of my pussy and fucked the nightlights out of my sight. His balls hanged a good three to four inches and with all his thrusting they came up and whacked my clit.

"Oh Mom, my Mom...I love you...uh! uh!uh."

"Albert, honey! You're making your mother...ohhhh! ohhhh..."

Waves of powerful orgasms were again flowing through me, each wave growing with power. I plunged my belly up and down, the muscles of my stomach rippling. I grunted as I banged my front back and forth, fucking my son in a frenzy. With the non-stop, excruciating ecstasy ripping my body, I fucked him faster and harder, my ass almost flying up and down. His hard boner hammered inside me deeper than ever. It seemed thicker, stretching my pussy lips wider but more sweetly.

My whimpers became little cries of ecstasy, and my ass twisted violently beneath the hammering hips of my son. My legs flexed to hunch my crotch against the pounding maleness. He worked his hips in a savage circling that massaged my convulsing depths, leaving me weak and trembling.

"...my God! ahhhh! ahhhh!"

As I gasped my way to another climax I gyrated my flaming ass in furious pleasure, blow for blow, until my young lover exploded, discharging his racing sperms into my cervix. Fondling his balls I tried to feel how a son's living sperms would shoot out of his manhood to rush inside his mother's shuddering body. My fingers felt the spasms as they fired blast after blast of incestuous sperms. My pussy fought back, milking his balls, squeezing every last drop of the juicy seed flowing through the hard shaft that bolted our bodies together.

When the young man had fully emptied his balls into his mother he let his still hard dick plop out of her, rolled over and lay down by her side. Several minutes passed and both were still breathing heavily, wordless and too weak to even rise up from bed.

Oh, the feeling was just out of this world. Words could not describe how I sighed and luxuriated in the young man's passion as he ravished me, his mother, with intense fury. It was as if all the tension that had built up in his body when we were far apart had suddenly erupted. I was almost sobbing but I was exquisitely aware of how it happened, every second of every minute of it.

We fell asleep without me bothering to call and tell my whereabouts to Mark, my husband and father of the young lover beside me. If Mark could go ballistics each night I was simply out of bed, one could only imagine the rage he would unleash if I was out of home all night. Worse, he couldn't call me as I shut off my cell phone since roaring off my car from home.

I haven't left a word or a message to my husband, neither leaving him any hint of where I'd be spending the night. How could I face him when I'd be home?

At that moment of bliss and rewarding exhaustion I didn't bother to care nor even to think. Albert and I slept, woke up then fucked again. It was an all night affair of wild and untamed incest.

ChristineR
ChristineR
322 Followers
12