All Comments on 'Temptation Ch. 04'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
THIS IS GREAT!!

When I see you've posted a new story I'm always happy! And after I've read it, I'm never disappointed :o)

Keep up the great hot writing!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Ongoing delight!

Chapter 4 continues the action as Amy sorts through some books. The arrival of Nick is met with resentment but finally after verbally sparing with each other they finally decide to engage in a dare having to do with sexual activity. Interesting Chapter. Looking forward to the next one. Enjoyable!

SheerahSheerahover 17 years ago
Woohoo!!!

How on earth did I actually miss your new story? It was fun to read and looking forward to more!!! Sexy as usual and lots of your quirky, snappy dialogues!!!

Another great work!

Thankyou Ada :)

innominatewriterinnominatewriterover 17 years ago
much better, very sexy

This chapter is so much better than the first three. And I admit this is actually where I started the story last time. Its hot, sexy, realistic yet you see some character development and genuine attraction (or maybe just lust for now) develope between these two characters.

“In confusion Amy tried desperately to look at the cover to discover exactly which book Nick had found so interesting” Earlier you said she had just put it on the shelf. If she’s sorting through the books, wouldn’t she have looked at the title before shelving it?

"Have you ever let a woman tie you up, for instance?" then one paragraph later there’s:

Tie me up and have your wicked way with me, for instance?"

Everyone chuckles. They chuckle a little too much. www.thesaurus.com

“Even though how much they tempted you to make all the wet dreams in the world an instant reality.” I’m not sure what you were trying to say in this sentence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES