Temptation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,213 Followers

"No," he answered glumly. "He gave me a call last week, but that was all."

"Did he say when he would return?" Amy wondered. "I seem to remember he said he would be away a few more months, wasn't that so?"

"Yep, that's how I remember it as well," Nick agreed.

"Oh well, I'd better be off," Amy concluded. "I have an early start tomorrow," she said while she stood up and collected the rest of her things. Locating her keys, she turned and smiled at Nick. "Thanks for a nice evening. I really enjoyed it," and she bent toward him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He responded quickly and turned his face toward hers as she tried to back off. Placing his hand on her neck he held her tightly and gave her mouth a hard kiss, making her almost stumble with the feelings that went crashing through her.

Just as she started to respond to him, he let her go and they stood staring into each others eyes for some time.

"I enjoyed it too," Nick said with a rusty voice. Then after a slight pause he offered. "You can stay if you like."

"No, thanks," she answered with a smile, glad he had asked. "I need to get some sleep. Goodnight," she said as she retreated back to her own apartment where she quickly fell into her own bed and slept like the dead until the next morning.

***

She was making him crazy, Nick thought as Amy made her hasty retreat out of his apartment and away from his hungry touch. Absolutely crazy. With her half-clad body and her eyes dazed with sexual awareness and contentment.

What was he going to do about her? Luckily he had stopped before he admitted to his true feelings for her, but still it had been a shock to learn of her motives for coming to him. She needed a man, and he had been the chosen one. Not to keep, or for love, but simply as a way to release, to relieve then tension she had inside. A job any sex-toy could have performed just as well as he had did, he thought glumly.

Well, perhaps not quite that well. He assured himself with the knowledge that no sex toy could have made her beg like she had done, nor made her come as violently as she screamed with pleasure. Still, it was nagging him that any male could have provided her with the same service, and it wouldn't have made a difference to her.

Instead she had come to him. Simply because he had given her pleasure the night before and she had felt as if she owned him something.

"A favour," he snorted out. "A bloody favour. Damn her to hell." How could he have been such a moron to believe in something that just wasn't there? He had hoped - or more likely wished - for something deeper, something more substantial. He was a fucking moron, he concluded as he went to bed to catch a few hours of sleep if he was lucky.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,213 Followers
12