All Comments on 'Temptation in the Showers'

by SlaveIndian

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
smallercucksmallercuckalmost 12 years ago
Delightfully perverse

A well written story. You are definitely twisted and kinky. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Reversal of Colors

I used to see this beautiful Black man in the gym a couple times a week for several months. He had the longest and thickest cock I have ever seen and I couldn't help looking at it. I wish he had told me to suck him and put me through what you did in this great story. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I hate who is insulting my India

Please don't insult our country and don't think Indians are slaves. We are also superior in all fields (including sex)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing story

this is incredible story.......i too have fantasies where we indians are inferior to white people and i believe we are born only to serve superior whites.......i am 22 y/o indian guy from mumbai and i am so happy to find another indian guy of my age having same fantasy........may be we can serve the same master or mistress.

well just fro your information......

www.whiteman.xitti.com is a great site for white superiors and dark inferiors to assume their natural roles......i have many such resources and would like to share with you if you are interested.

mail me on rohan22863@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4*

I enjoyed the story. I am 62. i have never had a real homosexual experience but i had homosexual impulses all my life. not all the time though. it was usually when i did not have enough sex. sometimes something would trigger strong gay fantasies out of the blue.

i am still good looking for my age but until 7 years ago i was outright sexy and my stamina was second to none. I had chances, but i was not ready. do i regret? yes, i do.

the story is erotic, it turned me on although that superior race stuff is not my cup of tea. Anyway many Indian erotic stories include a dominant white man. i guess that comes with the territory.

Looking forward to reading your other submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looking for you

I would love to meet up with you in the shower. I'm not particularly muscular but I am hairy and well hung, and I would love to rub your little brown dick against my cock while you lick my armpits. Then after you squirt all over me you could clean the mess with your mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh I liked it.

Though in real life I work for an Indian man who delights in killing me at squash. Cannot refrain from staring at his huge brown cock in the showers. Quite intimidating older man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ray

Loved this story but, being indian Serving White MASTER, you should have Drank HIS HOT PISS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i liked the story

I would readily accept either of the 2 roles, just to feel male body around my tong, under my hands, around my dick, inside my mouth, inside my ass...

Needless to say your story made me horny. Thank you. You have skilfully described a temptation i would not be able to resist. I am not saying i would not chicken out, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

nice story mate....you are so lucky ur bottom should have got some attention ...next time u need to have anal sex ...plz continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Feel Ashamed idiot

dont u feel ashamed , being submissive to a guy who who makes fun of ur nationality!!!......what a shame....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I WAS FUCKED BY A DOMINANT MALE YEARS AGO, NOT BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE (HE WAS) BUT BECAUSE HE SENSED I WAS GETTING TURNED ON WHEN HE CONTRARY TO SOME COMMENTS, THE STORY IS NOT DEALING WITH RACE BUT WITH DOMINANT VS SUBMISSIVE MALE (RACE IS SECONDARY HERE)

I AM NON-WHITE MARRIED MALE. I LET MY BOSS SPANK ME & BUTT FUCK ME NOT BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE BUT BECAUSE HE SENSED THAT I TEND TO SUBMIT TO HIS WILL WHEN HE BECOMES OVERLY DESPOTIC & DISCIPLINARIAN. I WAS BI. HIS BEHAVIOR WAS TURNING ME ON. YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE ME BUT WHEN HE SHOUTED AT STAFF I WOULD FEEL AN ELECTRIC JOLT IN MY ASS. IT WAS MY SECOND JOB & A NIGHT JOB. I COULD AFFORD TO QUIT IT BUT I DID NOT. THE BOSS ASKED ME TO WORK 3 - 4 XTRA HOURS ON FRIDAY EVENING. I ACCEPTED. THOSE FEW HOURS IT WAS JUST 2 OF US. HE STILL SHOUTED. I STILL FELT THE JOLT IN THE ASS IN THOSE MOMENTS. AT THE END OF THE SHIFT HE WOULD HUG ME AND SAY "YOU DID A GOOD JOB AND HE WOULD CARESS MY ASS. "I WILL SPANK THIS ASS, MAN, & THAT'S A PROMISE. YOU KNOW I KEEP MY PROMISES, DON'T YOU..." I NEVER PROTESTED OR SAID A WORD. "YOU DO KNOW YOU HAVE A BUBLE ASS, DON'T YOU? IT SHOULD BE PUNISHED IN MORE WSYS THAN ONE. I THINK WR ARE FRIENDS, YOU WOULD NOT REPORT ME IF I PUNISHED YOUR ASS. REALLY WOULD YOU?" I SAID "NO I WOULD NOT REPORT YOU & YES I CONSIDER YOU MY FRIEND." I SAID. HE MOCK SPANKED MY ASS, GOT A GOOD FEEL OF MY CHEEKS, PETTED MY DICK & SAID, "GOOD BOY!" FOLLOWING THAT COVERSATION HE ASKED ME TO WORK ON A SATURDAY 11 - 3. HE ASKED ME TO PICK HIM UP FROM HIS DAD'S PLACE. WR NEVER WENT TO WORK THAT DAY.

YES I SUBMITTED TO HIM 100%, HE SPANKED ME & FUCKED ME UP MY ASD & YES JOLTS I FELT WHEN HE SHOUTED PREPARED MY ASS FOR WHAT WAS IN STORE FOR IT. HE WAS GENTLE AS A LOVER, HE KNEW HOW TO FUCK, HE KNEW HOW TO KISS & I ENJOYED SEX WITH HIM BIG TIME. I WAS SORRY WHEN HE MOVED TO FLORIDA.

* * *

Each man has his own sexual fantasies. Men with strong gay side imagine homosexual encounters in all kinds of ways. Some of them are bi sexual & as heterosexual they may display very usual "standard" behaviour & desires. As homosexual they will desire to be dominated (& even humilated) by a dominant man. Such roles are a bit exagerated in sex stories or in the movies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree witn anon 2014/10/23 (the story gets 5*!)

It's about some men who are naturally authoritarian and domineering. There is something subconsvious about that. Such authoritarian men turn me on & i want to assume the role of a submissive woman in man's body. I feel i should please them & only when they are totally satisfied can i be really happy. If a guy's dick is XXL, i worship the dick and the guy. I love to kiss big dicks.

Some dominant, authoritarian men are assholes & some are not.

When your dom is essentially a nice guy you feel his goodness even when he spanks you or calls you names or is generally too rough with you. You feel he does all of that for his sake & your sake alike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shameless!!

How ridiculous!! You have no self respect! Does having fairer skin and bigger cock make someone superior??

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
I had a German

A Rajnish fellow became my friend and we came closer. One day we were talking and he touched my thigh and slowly my crotch. I was getting hot and then we kissed long.

Later we had 69 for half an hour, satisfying to both

It's a great sensation to have mouthful hot penis in mouth when yours is being loved

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When Mother Nature gave me male characteristics it did a half-assed job, but it did give me a hairless bubble ass

I am not very muscular, my dick is not that big (but is fully functional) & my balls are small. It was not easy to find a girlfriend. I was good in sports but jocks tended to harass me in the locker room: they would pull down my boxers and either mock-spank me or one of them would push his middle finger up my ass. Some of them would just feel my butt and the back of my thighs. One of them seemed to enjoy petting and caressing my ass and his hand would gently go all the way to the back of my knee. He never called me names. He was always the first to tell the guys leave me alone & the only one to (almost) apologize. He would add, do not worry i won't let them harm you.

I have experienced bi-sexual impulses off again/on again since i turned 18, but i kept it to myself.

Later on when i got a steady girlfriend, i kept asking her what a woman feels when she is penetrated. I kept asing her questions of that kind. She told me i was bi curious, but luckily for me she accepted me the way i was. The deal was if we both like the same bi guy we will share him.

Then i bumpted you into the guy who used to thoroughly feel my naked haunches but was never verbally abusive. We had a coffee in the nearest coffee shop and reminesced the old days. He said he was sorry for taking part when "those assholes were tormenting (me)". I told him it was long time ago.

He was just then dumped by his fiancee.

He asked me to go fishing with him, everything was booked & he had extra equipment. I invited him to come for dinner & spend the evening with my girlfriend & me.

Yes he fucked me on our fishing trip. I learned what you feel when a dick penetrates you.

The Saturday after him & i returned from the trip, my girlfriend & the 2 of us went out together & ended up at his place. The all-way ménage à trois lasted a few months & then he moved on.

Before the spring of next year my girlfriend moved on. However, my relationship with her INCLUDING the ménage à trois made me a way more self confident & without the inferiority complex. I am fully bi sexual now & so far so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Racist Bullshit

How the fuck do you even allow such content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6/5)]!

This could have easily happened to me when I was 22.

I was a late bloomer, & at age 22

(a) was not very experienced,

(b) felt inferior to big and strong guys,

(c) definitely wasn't assertive

(c) was bi curious (bi impulses were strong at times, but would go away).

In the locker room, I feasted my eyes on guys' bodies & their cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous