All Comments on 'Temptation Pt. 02'

by Cutestarr65

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Nicely done!

I can't say I'm a big fan of non-consent/rape and your protagonist is a truly despicable little asshole but you DO know how to write hot, dirty stories! ****

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
thank you

My thanks for the warning so that I did not read and suffer the concequence. NC is a hate of mine so thanks for letting readers know the content. Dont care about others, it just hits me in the gut badly.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 8 years ago
We are on the way.........

Did not like chapter 1 but read through it to see where it goes. # 2 was better as she starts to earn clothing back. Now a new twist....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tim's mom loves having her baby boy back up between her thighs

This excellent story perfectly captures the lust of a boy whose hard young cock's up his own mother's cunt, up to his balls--and of a mother who's melting at her young son's male aggressiveness. "Like a savage, Tim thrusted his cock deep into her pussy. He grunted with each thrust, with his mother's moans only to entice him even more. Clara's body shivered with excitement. She loved every moment of it." Of course she did. And both experience the ultimate joy when the kid unloads his hot young balls and and shoots his mommy a huge twatful of his creamy semen. Its simply the best life has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still a rape story

No matter how you try to make sense of it, rape is still rape. 1 star. You should self report.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rape!!!

Definetly NOT one l will continue to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

Need a part three as soon ass possible

hornacekhornacekover 8 years ago
Something required for a good story ...

... is a protagonist you like. Tim has no redeemable qualities whatsoever. There's nothing said or done that makes the reader sympathize with him, makes you root for him. That is a failure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

hope to read whats next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Fucked up sissy son. Told ya.

csltcsltalmost 8 years ago
What! No chapter 3?

Oh well, can't wait to read your other work.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 3?

Excellent story telling, correct grammar and wonderful anticipation!

Everything you don't expect from Literotica... So PLEASE continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Similar story

I know I said this in Pt.1, but I gotta say it again here. I'm trying to find another story on this site with a similar premise: artist mother forces son to take nude photos with her, he feels uncomfortable with nudity, she lets him have sex with her, he forces himself up her ass, and all the while she's taking pictures of it all. I first found it a few years ago, but I forget its title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Start!

Please post another chapter where Clara completely submits to Tim, and even winds up pregnant by Tim. He doesn't need to share Clara, but does need to take Danielle sexually, Dominate her too, and get Danielle pregnant with his baby as well. Keep up the great writing, and we're all looking forward to the next chapter in Tim and Clara's lives.

johnstang2johnstang2over 2 years ago

Danielle could try seducing her own son for the information.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really wish there was another sequel or two. And yes, Danielle needs young cock too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCutestarr65@Cutestarr65
438 Followers
Hi, I'm CuteStarr. I'm always up for a chat, but please don't go asking if I cam. Here for fun, and I want to keep that simple, If I want to share pics, I'll share them. I'm into both women and men, but with a strong preference to other ladies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Temptation Series Info