All Comments on 'Temptation Pt. 04'

by rnebular

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

I'm sorry, this is just too much to take in. The wife got off not only with no punishment but also a promotion? Look, I understand reconciliation projects and I'm not really into the BTB options but the poor loser of a husband doesn't deserve to be saddled with a wife that proclaims love yet has no willpower to prove it. She needs either therapy or find a monster clock to get married too. The husband needs to set her free because neither of them will ever be truly happy in the current marriage. Husband has to worry all the time that she is fucking some young stud and wife always fighting the deamons of wanting something bigger/better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good

A very good conclusion to an entertaining story. I was hoping they would find a way through, especially for their little girl. The kids are the ones that always get hurt the worst in an ugly divorce. Five Stars

gara5289gara5289over 7 years ago
Good up until the end

The last chapter was too cliche and a little to deus ex machina. Everything just fell into place for them like that?

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

Everybody wants blood here but I like the way you ended it, But you should have had James kill Jake in jail or severly beat him

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Long winded, convoluted 'revenge'. This whole story could have been done in 2, maybe 3 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

He should of slept with Alexis

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great work...

I see that there are those who will never be happy with a story - either the cheated on party has no balls because he doesn't exact revenge, or, it's "cliche" because he Did. I think you did a great job, and while some people cannot differentiate between leaving someone you've known for a couple months for acting out with another man, and staying with a woman you've grown to love over the years - someone you have a child with, and have never needed to doubt before, I get it and see where this is more realistic than every scorched earth response these people would have rather seen. Again, great job and great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wimp + whore + deus ex machina ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story but

I liked the story but you did leave one loose end, You made a point of Anna having unprotected sex with Jake. You also made a point a couple of times that Anna was not using any birth control because they were planning on having another child, but never resolved it. It would have made sense that Jake imprenated Anna, which would have caused another element to the reconciliation. It seamed to me that if it was important enough to make a point of it then it would be criticle element of the story.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Okay

That's it? What about Gary having to live with this shit for the rest of his life? There was no resolution to his feelings about her cheating, there was no comment about why he would trust her and stay with her. I know he loved his daughter, but she was a tether that kept him chained to the wife that hurt him - that causes resentment. There are a lot of normal emotions that were not brought out and dealt with here.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

well done.

the right people got punished.

RhomanovRhomanovover 7 years ago
***.*

Too many loose ends and apparent important points just dropped to rate it higher. Good plot but.... Finished the chapters feeling like it was missing that last part that ties it all together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucked and arrested

Ok, so they got fucked and arrested, but what happened to them?

How much jail time? How did Kendra feel knowing she was outwitted?

Did Melinda get the shit slapped our of her by her husband before he divorced her? Did he divorce her?

You brought other interesting little subplots into this ending without ending it.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years agoAuthor
As always, thank you

This will likely be my last comment on this series, but I wanted to thank everyone again, even those that commented on things that they felt were missing. First off, I deleted all but one comment by the anonymous poster that used all CAPS. The one that I left was the least offensive about how badly I suck, so felt it was OK to leave. Second, I know some small things were left either open or partially unanswered. I could have written another entire chapter trying to close the loop on several things, but felt it would be better for the reader to try to fill them in on their own. If anyone thinks that was a lazy approach, well, I am sorry you feel that way. The one thing I will comment on, the birth control issue, is that I wanted it to create a sense of possible problems to come for them. I left it open and finally that she only got pregnant months later. Anyone that has ever talked with an OB/Gyn doctor about this will know that it can sometimes take several months after stopping birth control, for the cycle to support a pregnancy.

Anyhow, Thank you again for reading, commenting and voting, even if you ultimately didn't like it.

RNebular

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ok.......where is the next chapter?

Not going to complain too much but it looked as though you hurried to a fast ending so maybe you could do another story. So much detail then.......BAM!!!!!!!!!.....end of story. Lots of details throughout the story and then you stopped and made an abrupt ending with lots of questions. Still a good read but could have been much better with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I was right..

I posted what I thought would be the logical conclusion after part 03. You, Sir caught me looking at the curve you threw. Well done, the ending feels right for the characters. Thanks, glad I stuck with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no small thing

Here's what Gary says:

"Could I trust that she would never allow some OTHER slick asshole to seduce her again?' That was really the magic question for him.

Indeed. I have commented twice in previous chapters that this is the core issue that has driven the plot. And when you have all the characters, including Anna, ask how or why this happened, it should come as no surprise that you are going to have the readers ask the same question. It is a big unfilled hole in the story.

Some other readers have reacted negatively to the length. In one sense this is a legitimate complaint, and ties in with the problem I mentioned. Anna's ambivalences -- her 'love' for Gary, her willingness to believe Jake over Gary, her seduction, her guilt - this was all repeated too many times in the story. The result is that it became a BIG issue, a big unresolved issue.

If the author had downplayed this, then a drug rape might have worked better. Anna was conned, Gary got his revenge, and they live happily ever after.

But making her ambivalence so salient, that at some deeper level she wanted it (as someone in the story says), then it makes the rapid live-happily-ever-after simply out of balance with the rest of the story.

I'm not criticizing the happy ending, but as written it is out of balance with Anna's ambivalence, which is not explained or resolved in the story.

What the author needs to work on is a better balance between dramatic portrayal of key emotions (an understandable reason for why he goes for length), and a more direct statement of any character's emotions. One or two sentences informing the reader of what a character is going through is more than enough, once the dramatic portrayal has been done.

Even Gary had enough of the repetition, the repeated apologies, the tears, etc. Right. So did the readers.

What's important for a story is the coherence of the story's internal reality. Either Anna was manipulated and drugged, or some deeper motivation explains her actions. Make a choice, and write the story that fits the choice.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years agoAuthor
I lied about commenting again, sorry

Honestly there are things that could be done to follow-up this story, but I am not convinced that it warrants writing more. I know there are things left open, and have my own ideas about how they would go. Since I got a bit burned with my follow-up story "What happened to Jim" (mainly my fault for picking the despicable Jim as the focus), I had originally planned to leave this as-is. What do you, dear reader, think? Should I write more about Gary and Anna, and how they handle the aftermath in their lives? Let me know what you think...

RNebular

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a bullshit conclusion

1 . Anna pregnant with whose baby. 2. It takes the FBI months and years to look at a potential fraud case.3. Anna still had the hots for jake. 4. The forgiving was to soon and total crap.5. Did she ever see a theripist ?.why.she was so easily seduced. 6. Remember how long it took to get Bernie Madoff. His sons turn him in the govt ,ignored all those who turned him inn. 7. Only in Hollywood would this plot take place. Totally unbelivable and poorly put together. Sorry . I hope you write out a story with the right mechanics to make it work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done,

Overall, a good story. The ending was a bit of a stretch. Did Kendra and Jake really make mad passionate love all night and never utter a word? That would be strange for anyone, but particularly for two sexually free and upfront people like them.

And, btw, this is one of many stories where people have sex in the supplies closet. I was once an office designer. Supply closets generally are lined with shelves for supplies. they rarely have bare walls you can have sex against. And they are often accessed at random times, and likely to lead to discovery.

If you re looking for an isolated closet to have sex, you would be safer in the janitors closet. It is rarely used during the day; it likely has bare walls, some mops and buckets and a large sink. But it is much smaller than a supplies cabinet, and often has an unpleasant odor.

Just a thought for anyone who fancies a go in the closet at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the effort.

In future stories try to make your characters more intelligent, unless the plot is based on their ignorance, which is a really boring premise for a story. Some of the details read like a stage directors instructions: walk to the refrigerator, remove the orange juice and shake it to mix the pulp, then take down two plastic glasses, a red one and a green one, and fill them about half full with juice. You used pointless and puzzling details as filler, like what the menu looked like, what kind of creamer Gary used in his coffee, etc. It makes the story tedious because the reader can't tell which details are important to the plot and which are just scenery filler. Words are like money, don't waste them.

Overall it was a decent plot but very lame behavior. If Anna never cheats again it will be mainly because she simply doesn't find the right opportunity with the right fucker. Her guilt focuses on the pain she caused Gary, and the quality of life she almost lost. She never confronts her lack of self-respect and ethics. Breaking her marriage vows never seems to enter her mind. Maybe if she grows up things will be OK, but at this point in the story it is iffy.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Nice conclusion

I did enjoy the series. There was a little too much hand wringing in the middle part, but I can imagine that situation would be extremely painful, so I guess it's realistic. Over all, a solid story and I thank you for writing it.

As to your question, I don't think you should continue it. There is always some disappointment when a story ends, but you can't go cradle to grave in a short story. That would be a novel. This ends just fine. I can use my imagination well enough to fill in the gaps, and you, obviously, thought this was a good ending. I agree. The gaps others mention would not be interesting to fill. Stick with your guns. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
typical rnebular

reconciliation garbage 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
most people think

lawyers are smart not this author.

mike9698mike9698over 7 years ago
Didn't like it

Yes he is thinking about his daughter. But he almost immediately forgave his wife. This to me is crap. What was it even a week before he forgives her. Just bullshit. Why do authors want to try to punish the men that the wives fuck yet instantly forgive the one that actually betrays them. Just what does some guy who doesn't even know you owe to you. He hasn't taken a vow to honor you. To forsake all others. You haven't spent years loving and supporting him. He just fucked some slut. It's the slut that betreyed you, yet these spineless pussies want to just forgive and forget. I think the authors who write this crap want to appear tough so they go Rambo on the boyfriend yet they show their true colors with the wife. Wimps.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
And then we can put on show in the barn... and charge admission... and sing songs

to say this was silly is understate things CONSIDERABLY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was OK

I dont think the wayward wife got her just deserts, but it held me till the end.

I think that she will do again as she was finding it difficult not to go with Jake again even tho she knew her future depended on it. So this is a divorce just waiting to happen.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Great character depictions and a believable story, good work and please continue writing.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Decent story

But I felt the "revenge" of setting the two assholes up in a hotel together was pointless. I mean I get set up with a girl and get fucked 3x. Forgive me if I say I'd love a LOT MORE punishment like that........ :-) 4*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
5 STARS!

A very good story, congratulations! I followed all 4 chapters and rated all a 5. I still marvel at all the readers who want to see blood, so to speak, but I guess we have always been like that. Just think of the throngs who flocked to the Colosseum to watch animals kill Christians, or to watch people kill each other. All in all, I think you handled this story very well.

I say end it here and now, or commit yourself to follow them all though life, until at some point everyone will get bored and simply quits reading. Seldom do mainstream authors wrap up every possible detail in their character’s lives. A story starts at some point in time, we follow the players as they struggle with the problem of the day until normally they solve it, at which point the story ends.

One sign of a good writer is to have readers close the book still hungering to know what happens next. I’ve finished many books feeling like I was saying goodbye to friends. You can take heart in knowing you left some readers feeling like that, even if they didn’t realize it. I’m still amazed at the number of readers who get pissed off at a story and comment the author can’t write—don’t they realize the very fact they got mad, sad, happy, or whatever shows the author can indeed tell a good story?

The final indication you have a good story—kimi1990 had praises for it. Has that ever happened before? KEEP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If they had another star......

......I'd have rated it a 6. The best read I've had in a while. Good plot, well developed as were the characters and the whole thing was equally well balanced and kept me interested through out. Really looking forward to your next one.

rfm

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Well, yeah, Mr.Dreamer

I always praise good stories, Just not those "cheaters are good people too," stories, written by racists posing as self-important moralists.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 7 years ago
Totally unbelievable.

All she had to do was walk into the partners office and have them fired. She has a witness that they were out to get her and used drugs on her. The firm couldn't act against her due to their possible liability. She would have come out Scott free. All the rest of the revenge was just waisted motion that was unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good!!

5+* please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story has no justice

It's just an excuse for a misbehaving wife who didn't trust her husband, and didn't keep her vows. And got a promotion out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mixed reviews

I loved it when it started and I love reconciliation.. But, this story was developed with only real character. The cheating smart, yet very dumb, emotional and submissive wife, who does admit she strayed because she had lustful feelings for Jake, and she made it easy for him to get her pregnant or give her an STD, she placed her whole family on the chopping block and we lived every moment of her seduction and submissive nature and all those wonderful orgasm's with her through her writing. As the story progressed, she should never have been readmitted to the offended family. While glad she recovered a single mention that counseling ensured she would never stray again, and the ridiculous revenge seemed very undeveloped and it looked like you rushed the ending. I know very little about her husband. That fact alone does not compute with the undeveloped character. You can be a wonderful writer and BTB or Reconcile ... but don't leave the middle of the story still asking what will happen and then dive bomb the ending. Don't know if you care to improve or not but I am an author of non fiction books and had to learn to develop a writing style that brought me satisfied readers and they are often harder to please than this website following.

I suggest a more detailed outline which will help you follow the story line more closely.

Sorry if I took too much for granted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Temptation-5

One of the purposes of writing is to generate emotional response in the reader. This very effectively accomplished that. 5+. Keep on writing.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
This one had a 4 until the rushed ending

The crazy revenge plot actually was working for me on some level but the rush to the ending after the hotel shenanigans was trite and disappointing.

Her lack of real repercussions for her abhorrent behaviors was also a let down as well as not looking into what the hell was wrong with her.

You missed by a very narrow margin in this last chapter by wrapping it up to quickly and neatly.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 7 years ago
Real nice job !

5* and a big smile. Keep writing Remember when you write for yourself it matters not what others think of the story!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
P.S.

You seemed to indicate by your CAPITALIZATIONS and verbage that she had a much more intense and superior orgasm with Jake than her husband.

This was one of many issues you did not explore and resolve.

Very disappointing last chapter

I did like your depiction of Gary in this last chapter for the most part.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Eh

I rarely believe in reconciliations and don't in this one. The plot had a Rube Goldberg element that kept me saying "really?" 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So in the first part

Gary is a lawyer who works for/with his older brother but you seem to have forgotten about that and he now works in finance and his brother has disappeared.

A very strange story, filled with characters that are poorly fleshed out and are completely worthless to the actual storyline.

Kendra's plan is based on Gary never finding out that she works with Anna but we also know that he turns up at Anna's work while she is having a great time with big dick which just seems like a really terrible plan.

I gave it 2 stars as it just doesn't make sense from Anna's irrational lack of trust in Gary to her cheating on him multiple times. Also how did Gary know that kendra was embezzling money? Which now that I think of all these things means I probably rated this story too high.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
IF YOU CAN FOREGO YOUR EGO AND LOOK AT A BIG PICTURE

with counseling and love you maybe move forward, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad

I wished she would have lost control and fucked Jake again, while the husband watched helplessly with his binoculars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There are so many inconstancys about Anna true character in this story

She professes love for Gary, but she gets hot and bothered even being near Jake when she goes to the pub to celebrate her promotion When she tells Gary she's invited to go out partying while he's out of town, she tell him it's some people from work, where as it was only Jake and his sister. And why was she so particular in choosing the right dress. At the club why did she ask Jake to massage her back and neck, I know there was alcohol and some drugs involved, but she still had some wits remaining. When they took her home and she was masturbating and her cell rang why did she secretly hope that it was Jake. Why was she going to so many lunches with Jake ?Why did she allow him to come into her office so many times and massage her feel her up kiss her, and even go as far as letting him stick his finger in her cunt and finger fuck her. She even imagined it was Jake fucking her instead Gary at one time. After her fuck with Jake, did she go home shower, douche, clean herself up, nope she gave the man that she truly love sloppy seconds. Oh , I almost forget she was so turned on by Jake she had to change her panties because the were so wet with her juices. When Gary's plan for her to pretend that they were divorcing and she had to kiss Jake, I really don't think she was revolted at the thought of kissing him, I think it was more likely that she may not be able to resist him. She literally got away with murder. What she had going fir her was a very, very stupid husband. There are probably more instances which point to her lack of character, and lack of true love for her husband and child. THe only thing she had going for her was a very, very stupid husband. For me this story didn't pass the sniff test concerning Anna actions. In real life she would be kick horse pop down the roar

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Ok story

I do not feel that Anna had the control a wife ought to have. But trusting her again seems a long shot and therefore I would really classify this as an RAAC story. (You did not convince me).

My feeling is that if you had passed the plan in detail from husband to wife with some discussion over what she should and should not permit we would be accompanying their new union. Then during the execution of the plan something would have to go wrong and Ann would have to save the day with a good improvisation. Just some thoughts. Thanks for the story.

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
Fun story

Thanks for sharing 5

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 7 years ago
Fun story!

The tale was enjoyable. I'm not looking for real life, just entertainment. I wouldn't enjoy a story with no drama and everything feels as though you know people that this has happened to. Sometimes we readers get too caught up in the psychology of why someone acts a certain way. We expect the author to write the story as clinically perfect as a psychologist could. Sometimes people cheat for poor reasons. They don't have to make perfect sense to us. Perhaps the cheater has a personality flaw, or is just horny and vulnerable. That could explain Anna. Kendra's motive to break up Jake and Anna's marriage was doomed from the start. Anna would compare notes with Jake after the divorce and prove that Kendra set her up. Jake would never trust Kendra after she is proven a liar. But that doesn't matter because the story had entertainment value, not analysis value. I gave the story a five because I enjoyed it. It was not cucky and at least Jake balanced the scales (some-what) cheating wise. Anna could never make up for the accusations she hurled at Jake even though she was set up. She should have either gotten proof of cheating or trusted his word. Jake was more than patient, he had to be for the kid, Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Perfect ending to a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written, but plot has been done before.

Decent series and rnebulr did a good job building the emotion and showing the agnst of both husband and wife. This plot has been done enough times before that it's really hard to put a new spin on it.

A decent series, reasonably well written. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Good story very well written but, the character Anne is a little of of step with her upbringing, education, work accomplishments, etc. A lawyer that is in line for a promotion to partner has to haver already demonstrated the ability to be a fast thinker to complex problems and the character Jake with his well known womanizing should not have been able to seduce her. This story could have been more successful with Jake and his sister drugging Anne and doing a video of her fucking Jake while she was under the influence. This could have added the drama in a more believable setting and then a whole lot of other inconsistencies in later pages would have been unnecessary. Other than the character Anne, the characters are well developed and the story line of twisted revenge by a sick lady and the smug actions of a predator Jake could have been woven in quite well. I enjoyed the story with that not so quite believable character Anne and if I overlook that inconsistency it was a good read. Actually given the content on Loving Wives lately - it was a great read! I don't think and additional chapters are necessary because of that flaw in Anne's characterization showing her to be a out of control slut when left on her own. If she didn't have the moral strength and brains the partners would never have given her a leadership position after her return from maternity leave and certainly would not have considered her partnership material without a very strong evaluation over time. Thanks for a good story and keep writting as I have enjoyed your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No way the children are his

He doesn't have the balls.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Alls well

Okay, everyone got their just desserts and alls well with the world. Yes, this theme has been done many times, but there's a reason it is a classic. Points for originality aren't required. It is odd how the wife was STILL turned on by Jake even as she was trying to set him up. A little forceful work on his part, and her husband would have had a disturbing view through his binoculars. She needs to work on her latent slut tendencies if they are to truly stay together. Maybe that's another tale. Good job- I don't mind the length of the story like some on this site do. They should wait for the executive summary or the Cliff Notes, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was a great story

At first i read it for the porn...skipped all the happy family stuffs. Then when i get to Chapter 3 onwards...i skipped the sex and read the story. You did a good job. Anna conflicted feelings sucumbing to temptations...is something that scares Gary. I get it. Nice story well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years agoAuthor
Comments...

Okay I am at a loss here. The Anonymous poster below says "cuck shit". I know that the term Cuckold has several different interpretations, but generally I think the consensus is that it means when a husband allows/wants his wife to have sex with another man, and watches. Usually the male enjoys this, sometimes to the extremes of some form of humiliation.

Personally, I find that sort of thing to be repulsive in just about every way. I am not into demeaning torture or humiliation. That said, this was a cheating wife story, based on a lot of factors. NO WHERE did Gary ever enjoy it when Jake had sex with his wife, nor did he ask for her to do it in front of him. I will probably NEVER write a story like that, as I don't personally find it remotely entertaining or erotic, it's just not my cup of tea.

I think that when lazy readers comment with "cuck shit", they really should explain why they didn't like the story in better terms. Just saying "cuck shit" only says that they have a limited vocabulary, and likely a very narrow view of the world around them. I will leave it up, only because it isn't an attack on me or the story, just one reader's very lazy way of saying they didn't enjoy the story.

RNebular

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Author

"Cuck shit" has become a legend. This person goes through and leaves this comment on nearly every story that is written. It is even a little amusing. There are a few adjectives thrown in now and again, such as "illiterate cuck shit." There are some people who make the same comments every time, pasted in verbatim from the last comment they made. "Cuck shit," is one of them. "Annony is a fat old ugly fag," comes from the lovely and gracious Bonnytaylor. "-2 because," is another. "Facebook profile guy," "All caps guy," and Swingerjoe. They all make the same comment every time, over and over again. It is a fact of life that just has to be dealt with.

The problem "cuck shit guy" has with your story is not that is is a cuckold story, per se, but that the cheaters were not punished enough. No reconciliation is acceptable. The lover needs to be beaten savagely, perhaps murdered, but at least having his gonads crushed beyond repair. Having them surgically removed is best.

The cheating wife cannot be redeemed. She must suffer eternal damnation. Being enslaved and sold to a biker gang is best, and ending in a Mexican whorehouse is the perfect ending. The punishment was not enough for "cuck shit guy." More is required. You may ignore him, sanguine in your knowledge that in your next story, a few good beatings, murders, rapes and sexual slavery, which you will incorporate to pacify the rabid, will win him over to your side. "Cuck shit" is a badge of honor. Wear it proudly. Go for the rest of the "trophy" comments. When you have the whole set, you'll be big time.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years agoAuthor
Comments

Kimi thanks for the detailed explanation, that clears it right up. I have seen the "cuck shit" comment on my stories before, and even that bonnietaylor one. My personal favorite is the very common "5* to offset the asshole of lit", or some variation of that one. You make an excellent point, that it's basically a copy/paste scenario on any tale that doesn't involve the SEAL Team 6 murdering the cheating pair. Anyhow, I have another story about half done that will be a much better use of my time, than wondering about the funny Anonymous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A little bit missing here

Just wondering about a point brought up, then apparently abandoned. The fact Jake fuck ed Anna bareback, and came inside her when she went off the pill. This seemingly important plot point was disregarded, with the brief summary that they had a kid a year later. So assuming there was no issue with her potentially getting pregnant by Jake. Just thought it could have been a very interesting, and realistic, plot twist .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

so boring! a waste of time. should have been edited to six pages total. thanks for writing.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years agoAuthor
The birth control plot point

I am glad that several caught that. It was meant to be a point of light suspense, but nothing more. I am not a woman, but having talked with several OB/GYN's, when a women goes off long-term birth control, it sometimes results in fertility within a few days. What I was told though, is that a large portion of the population will take up to several weeks or even months to get back to a regular cycle. In this case, I probably should have explained it, but wanted the reader to just breathe a sigh of relief that her cheating didn't result in a bastard child. Anyhow, thank you to everyone that pointed it out. That tells me that you were paying attention! :)

RNebular

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
Very good revenge

I thought this was just another cuck story. But it ranks up their with Laptopwriter. I haveto hand it to you. You had me fuming, but since you convinced me I am glad I read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Excellent story! Loved the slow build most stories follow the "she sees his big cock and can't resist" method of seduction..this was more seductive really enjoyed your use of eye contact, smell, and touch ...some one already mentioned the bareback issue so I won't drub you for it here. However having been a jilted husband I can tell you a little over board on the tears. You cry your eyes out but after awhile your emotions kind of check out for awhile. The physical appearance that should have been evident after awhile is ambivalence. Or just drained of color eyes bloodshot and the famous 300 yard stare. You drift. Buy i loved the story as is just some personal suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
so basically

Jake gets off not only in all the married females but with balls intact and a suspended sentence and probation

Not much retribution for predator who is willing to use drugs and rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's a RAAC

The writing is pretty good, but the justification for taking the cheating wife back is way too thin. No drugs, no alcohol, just a woman who was "confused."

Add to that she had unprotected sex with a known womanizer, risking her and her husband's LIVES. Plus she was off the pill, so she risked having another man's baby.

This AFTER accusing her faithful husband of cheating, and refusing to believe his denials. Making his life a living hell, because she believes an office mate instead of her spouse.

And "she did recognize that her flirtations with Jake were getting out of hand" so she knew the path she was on. "Vulnerable" my ass, "of weak/nonexistent morals" is the term to use.

There are reasons for taking back a cheating spouse without being a wimp. This story has none of them. So yes, hubby is a total wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! ANNONY knows all about

cheating wives!! His dead ex wife fucked so many men he lived on their cum by eating it out of her cunt.

YouamiYouamiover 6 years ago
An engaging plot with good characterisations

rnebular

I enjoyed (if that's the right expression) your fairly complex tale of betrayal and blackmail. The capacity for a wronged partner to forgive the transgressions of his spouse may have upset the "Burn the Bitch" brigade whose usually anonymous membership pepper the Loving Wives story subsite. But fuck 'em...you told a great story. Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Setting Jake up with Kendra seems to have backfired.

They both enjoyed it, not exactly vengeance. Other than that nit to pick, 5 stars. A great series.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed it. That said,

Lot's of unresolved issues with this couple. Very clever story, but if I was the husband I would still have some sleepless nights wondering why his wife gave it up. ******

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The last part of this story dealing with revenge was so damn stupid. All of a sudden the couple are so lovey dovey and both fucking someone else, give a break. U blew a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Setting the rivals up to sleep together was a lot of effort for nothing. Have Gary email me and I will fill him in on how revenge works. Otherwise, thanks for this roller-coaster-like story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I was with you to the end

I read some of the comments. Those who complained bout the ending fail to remember that this is your story, not theirs. It was very well written and compelling. As to complaints about getting even, they did lose their jobs and were arrested by the FBI.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
this story could have ended 3 chap and 2 pages

for a lawyer, she's pretty dumb. trust and verify and that one very important word "NO"

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Well, it was detailed and long...

...fine till the end.

My only real problem is that it isn't at all clear how Gary managed to stitch up the two antagonists. How did he get enough information on them to frame them, and how was it implemented?

Just saying what happened to them is not enough, especially after such a detailed buildup.

The reconciliation falls a little flat too. Not being a reconciliation sort of guy, I will still give it a pass if there's enough convincing reasoning. In her case, she was simply falling prey to a skilled seducer, and crossed the line many times in her own conscience. This began very early in the piece.

Long, well structured, but short on substance. A waste of time given I read through four chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PATHETIC!

Just another Pitiful RAAC story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

She didn't seem too interested in stopping her affair, which she enjoyed. Her apology was minimal- she just pleaded for another chance. She never believed her husband. Could you possibly do less and stay married? But no worries, he crawled back to her after her effortless lazy apology.

She had sex on her desk with employees at work, can't see through obvious deceptions, and is a terrible judge of other people's character including her own husband. Yep, I am sure she is a first class lawyer and partner material.

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
BULLSHIT

I hate the 1* impulse response that is so common here, with the shitty anonymous comments.

But, this is one of those long, boring, stupid, contrived stories that truly deserve their HONEST response.

Why, oh, why would anyone think this was worth reading????

It is so patently stupid and contrived. It reads like a list of actions and reactions, with stupid plot devices and threadbare characters.

To the end, Gary is two-dimensional.

Jake is even less... he is a boring stereotype.

The reconciliation and retribution are so idiotic.. .WOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No submission ....

best you are gone. Return would be ....

unwise ....

very unwise ....

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

Not a bad series however after a “predictable” but well written Chapter 1, this series became a mix of good / meh / mixed up bits and pieces. Sadly the ending was nowhere as well done as the beginning leaving me with a “sigh” instead of a “nice” or “yeah!”.

Maybe ssomeday a rewrite?

It could really use one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why...

are so many female characters written as if they have the maturity and discernment level of a not-very-bright 13 year-old girl? This isn't necessary for crafting a story any more than the standard LW weak, needy, low T, cuckish husband character is. These stock characters, including wives hit by the Martian Slut Ray, aren't needed.

As for the moron who whinge about the "Anons", I read a lot of comments. It is clear that commenters with "handles" are no better than the Anons. Every reader with a "handle" is anonymous anyway. Calling yourself "Detroit Big Dick" or something else idiotic doesn't make you less anonymous. The only difference is that by "signing up" you get databased, which is not smart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Just another pathetic RAAC story!

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Not Her Fault

It seems that is the standard line for literotica authors, because she was seduced so some how that gives her a free pass. Sorry to say, it does not matter, if he was paid to seduce her or if he was a whore monger, he could not have got past hello unless she allowed him too. She is 100% at fault she is the one who was married, she was the one who swore in front of god, family and friends to be faithful, not him. Come on writers lift your standard😏

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Not a bad story. The Reconciliation had its reasons and it wasn’t a RAAC.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Give her a couple of years... Anna will be screwing one of the partners or clients or more.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - no comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Could I trust that she would never allow some OTHER slick asshole to seduce her again?'

When I read this quote, I thought the author was actually a smart human being.

Boy was I wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly awful ending. The complicated "revenge" plot was just that, unnecessarily and unbelievably complicated. I assume we are to believe that Gary set up the phony money laundering scheme in order to get Jake and Kendra arrested by the FBI. But how did any of that happen (we're not told)? And the Bureau would take months to investigate not a day or two. How was it that Kendra and Jake believed that Anna was unaware that Gary had seen the video of Jake fucking her? In fact, Kendra knew for certain that Gary had confronted her since he told her that he had done so and that Anna tried to convince him that despite the video evidence, she never fucked Jake. Lots of other huge holes that shred the entire revenge scheme. It is just overly complicated and simply not believable.

The biggest problem is Anna; here is this supposedly ace lawyer, capable of directing a team of professionals in complex cases. Yet even when she knows her husband is observing her when Jake comes into her office, she gets very aroused and thinks she can barely control herself. The author portrays this woman as having the same willpower and self-control as a she-cat in heat. A day earlier she was heartbroken and grieving for a marriage that she had destroyed due to her lack of self-control, her daughter facing the likelihood of being raised in a broken home, yet now she barely is able to control herself with a sleazeball that she knows was one of the two authors of her near destruction? Really? Stupid. There is no suspense, no plausibility just poorly written nonsense. By the way, Anna shows that with the right guy in the right circumstances (not with hubby, too much alcohol, etc) she would fall quickly to the next lounge lizard. No way in the real world would Gary reconcile with her so quickly. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's bad, not even believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awful. I know, it's a story but it is all totally implausible. First, Jake had all but fucked Anna well before he finally nailed her on her desk. The dancing, the fondling, the double teaming her in the car with his sister; they didn't fuck but they did have sex and she was cheating on her husband before Jake finally fucked her. And she still is turned on by Jake after she knows he has seduced her to damage her marriage? Really? This is the trope of "all women are sluts in the arms of a guy with a big dick." That's not even an interesting idea, but no , they are not unless they are feckless sluts at heart in which case they should be dumped.

These stupid stories with hugely complex plots are just not worth the time. Oh and Anna would have her ass dumped by the firm not made a partner. I have been a partner in a law firm. Anna was having sex with a subordinate with whom she had a direct reporting relationship. Hot news here; Jake would have to lie just a little bit and he would have a strong case of sexual harassment against the firm. It would be enough to make the firm settle by paying Jake money not to sue. After that, the partners would bid a fond adieu to Anna; I've seen it happen when a partner created liabilities by having consensual sex with a more junior employee.

Finally, the FBI is not the greatest agency in the world but really they would find out the set-up of Kendra and Jake. When they did, the people arranging it would themselves be charged with felonies.

So 1 * for a shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, Anna skates even though, in addition to literal adultery, she did all the things described by the commenter below. I would agree, as written, she isn't smart enough to be a lawyer, although perhaps it is actually a touch of realism because affirmative action has brought a legion of 3rd and 4th raters into the profession. In any event, Gary just rolls over and they live happily ever after. Anna got her big dick, and Gary got the shaft. The bit about the "snip" at the end is a tired LW cliche. Apparently the authors here have a high view of male self-mutilation and are heavily bought into the ZPG ideology. This story embodies a very toxic worldview. 1

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Do you pitch a little pup tent when you write this shit? I'd imagine any make relative you have would be embarrassed being associated with you.

Takes one disgusting being to write like this, thing is Literotica has dozens of 'em.

Go ahead and erase my comment, you are just proving my point...

PorterrhPorterrhabout 2 years ago

This story has more holes in the plot line than my grandfathers underpants ….. typical of an author determined to squeeze an RAAC outcome where one doesn’t possibly exist

williebonewillieboneabout 2 years ago

I'm always amazed at the trolls who complain about a story they read for free. Of course the entire thing is fictional and couldn't (hopefully) really happen.

I personally found the story to be entertaining and enjoyable to read. Great job!

ttt59ttt59almost 2 years ago

fell off a little at the end, didn't really feel like much in the way of justice for Kendra & Jake. Introducing embezzling was distracting from your main story. However, good tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical raac fare. Let's put all the blame on the others. Kendra must pay.... errr OK, but why. Well his wife got a free pass, so someone had to pay. These kind of stories seem to attract the cheaters irl so they get their fantasy forgiveness and others pay the price for their actions. Just remember your teaching the next generation it's OK to cheat.

ttt59ttt59over 1 year ago

held off until reading all 4. Just not sure how to rank this. Very good writing, story line easy to follow but don't know about a couple things. Could a faithful loving wife that successful and intelligent fall for a Jake? Especially since he isn't on her par as a lawyer. I don't think so. Also, no way she's that bright at work and that dim about herself and relationships. Believing office personnel over her husband without checking out the validity of the story? I think not. Finally, a little too sappy with the daughter. Once a cheater, always a cheater isn't too far from the truth, so it seems he may just be setting himself up for more pain down the road. I have no empathy for Anna the way she was presented in this story. Think he's better off without her in the long run but you wouldn't allow for that because you painted him into a corner with the 2-year-old daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been almost 6 years since you finished this story. I've seen a couple of versions from other users too but the story is deteriorating... I would like to see a continuation and a new temptation for Anna written by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hope cuck boy has to raise jakes baby .

one star

ApathyIncApathyIncover 1 year ago

I loved it! Yeah there are the cuck and once a cheater always a cheater people that can't seem to see the bigger picture. People aren't all the same. She was a professional smart lady. She was also under stress with a big case and at the same time being played by no less than 4 people. Yeah... she tripped and fell. She did wrong. But....... for better or worse. Had she cheated again or acted like it didn't matter..... sure drop her. Try to see these characters as people from multiple angles and all of the things they are dealing with. Had they not had Lilia and Alexia hadn't stepped up.... well it would have ended much different. Great writing! 5* Hope to read more! And thank you for sharing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrnebular@rnebular
4/21/2020 - I haven't posted a profile update in a long time, thought it was appropriate to do so now. I have been slowly working on several projects, but as everyone knows, life is CRAZY right now, in so many ways. That said, I have a new story for the Geek Pride event coming...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Temptation Pt. 03 Previous Part
Temptation Series Info

SIMILAR Stories