Temptation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it neared lunch time, another knock on her door startled her. She barely had a chance to call out for the unknown person to come in, when Jake re-entered her office and shut the door behind him.

"I just couldn't wait to see you. I HAD to know that you are all right," he explained.

'Acting time again,' she thought. 'GOD, I can't stand the sight of him.'

Jake, sensing her hesitation came around her desk, as usual, and pulled her up into an embrace. This hug wasn't overtly sensual, but still made her uncomfortable. He sensed this, and leaned his head in enough to gently push his lips against hers. She pushed back from him again, getting out of his embrace.

'This ASSHOLE drugged me! This is the same guy that is trying to tear my family apart!' she castigated herself.

She realized she needed to act her way out of this, now, in a big way.

"Mhhmmmm, Jake... We really can't do this here on my desk during the day anymore. Could we maybe pick this up later tonight, after dinner? I could get us a room..." she baited seductively.

Jake, having the prize so close in hand, was let down, but the promise of a night alone with her in a hotel room made up for it. He slowly backed away and nodded.

"Okay, I can wait until tonight, but you better be ready for me," he replied with a hunger still in his eyes.

"I can't wait," she breathed.

Jake composed himself and left her office. He was still as wound up as ever, so he went over near Melinda's cube and got her attention. He nodded to the closet and walked away. Melinda, ever ready for more of his big cock, quickly locked her workstation and got up to walk to the closet.

She entered, shut the door behind her and before she could even lower her panties Jake reached down and just pushed them aside, thrusting his hard cock right up into her wet pussy. He was so wound up that he wasted no time nailing her to the wall, just as she liked it. She was grunting as he showed no mercy, and after about ten minutes and two orgasms on her part, he emptied himself into her. She pulled her panties over her abused pussy lips and patted it a few times. Jake zipped up his pants and straightened his shirt before they both exited the closet.

Thomas Riddick, one of the aides, had somehow caught seeing them leave. After the door shut, he slid back into his cube, before resuming his work. He quickly wrote a hand-written note about what he had seen, before delivering it to his boss.

Anna took the note from Thomas, and after dismissing him, she read it. She wasn't surprised, but the information still floored her to an extent. Jake had some serious balls to pull the shit he did. She filed it away as more fuel for the explosion that was building. She sent Gary a text that she had some new information that he might find useful, asking to meet him for lunch somewhere.

*******************************

Gary left the meeting with Kendra, ran his errands and came back to the parking lot. He was watching his wife working, as Jake came back into her office. He watched them make out. He gut twisted into knots, and his heart sunk. He truly thought he was watching the final nail in the coffin of his marriage. He was relieved that she pushed him off, but would still confront her about the situation. It looked like she was at least partially an active participant until she pushed him off. Her comment about needing therapy just had a turbo-boost.

A little while later, another guy came into her office and handed her something. Anna sent him a text a few minutes after reading whatever it was, asking to meet for lunch somewhere. Gary suggested they meet at their house in fifteen minutes. He drove out of the lot and sped to the house. He planned to put an end to a few things before she went back to work, that much he was certain of.

He had barely made it into the house, before he heard his wife's car pull into the driveway. He opened the door for her, and as she made her way into the house, he grabbed her and kissed her hard. His lips mashed hers so hard that it would likely leave some light bruising. He kicked the door shut behind her with his foot, pushing her over the armrest of the couch with force.

Anna was stunned. Her husband had never been quite this forceful with her, and she quickly got into it. He moved on top of her, pulling at the buttons on her blouse. Once unbuttoned, she pulled it off as he undid her buttons and pulled down her creased work slacks and panties along with them. He didn't even bother with her shoes, as the pants collected at her ankles.

She had removed the blouse and taken off her bra while he quickly pulled his own pants down and moved over to the side of her head. She turned and grabbed his already hard cock, pulling it into her mouth. The earlier time with Jake had wound her up so badly that she was HUNGRY for Gary's cock. She devoured it like a woman that hadn't eaten in a week.

Gary's knees got weak with the force of her sucking, before pulling back and out of her mouth with a loud pop. She groaned at the loss of her toy, but he had other plans. He almost jumped on top of her, as he lined himself up with her already swollen pussy lips. Her clit was prominently on display, confessing her arousal with no words.

He slammed into her hard, and began an almost animalistic rut in his wife's hot and wet center. She grunted with each thrust, pushing back up into him when she could. She was lost in the passion, the heat of his movements. He was reclaiming what was his, and they both knew it.

After a minute or two of this hard fucking, he pulled out and flipped her up onto her knees, hands holding the backrest of the couch. He lined up behind her, grabbed her hips, and continued to pound mercilessly into her. They could make love later, this was uncontrolled animal lust at work, and both loved it.

Anna started panting a few words of encouragement then, as her breath would allow it. "Oh God... YESSS... Gary... FUCK MEEEE... HARDER... YESSS BABY... HARDER!!!"

She couldn't say much more, coherently, as another strong orgasm overtook her then, making her shudder and nearly collapse onto the couch. Gary's strong hands held her up by the hips, as he continued his assault. He knew he was getting close, having not had sex in a while and given the extremely erotic nature of their coupling. He gave a final few hard thrusts into her, bottoming out completely, before he unloaded what seemed like torrents of cum into her.

He collapsed onto her back, both sweaty from the very rough but satisfying sex. He wrapped his arms around her, still hard and embedded in his wife's pussy. She cooed as she lay under her husband, reveling in the sensation of him still inside her. Anna was elated and didn't want this sensation to ever end.

Eventually, he softened and slipped out of her, standing up to get a towel from the hallway closet. He walked back to his wife and helped her wipe up, before cleaning himself off. They both got dressed and shared a look.

Anna was overjoyed, but couldn't wait until later when they could make love properly, to show him how much she truly loved only him. Gary was satisfied, both sexually and emotionally. He felt like he had made his first step towards slaying the beast that had been her infidelity. Now, if only she could keep on the straight and narrow.

They sat on the couch, holding hands for a few minutes, talking. Anna filled him in on what more she knew about both her client and Jake, which gave Gary some new ideas. He gave her some further instructions and then she went out to her car to drive back to work. Gary had some other things to take care of, logging into his laptop.

*******************************

Around five o'clock, Jake poked his head into Anna's office. "Hey gorgeous, are we still on for dinner tonight?"

"Yep, just finishing up this file for the case. I made us seven o'clock reservations at that Italian place over by the river, the one right next to the Carlton Inn," she replied with a devilish grin.

Jake was extremely excited already and couldn't wait. "Okay, I will be there a few minutes early to meet you."

With that, Jake left and Anna shuddered again. She really needed to keep her shit together tonight for everything to work. Her largest concern was her own willpower, and whether she could resist him enough to not let it go too far. After the royal fucking she got earlier in the day, she felt she could handle it. That, and his charm was rapidly losing all of its appeal.

She finished up what she was working on, sent off one last lengthy email to the senior partners and turned off her computer for the day. Anna honestly wondered if it would be her last day there...

*******************************

Gary sent Kendra a text message, giving her the hotel and room information for where he was staying. He asked her if she wanted to just join him for some room service that evening. She responded very quickly, stating that sounded perfect.

He got everything in the room ready, including changing into some board shorts and a loose fitting Hawaiian shirt. He was as comfortable as he could get when he heard the knock on the door. He opened it and was almost bowled over by Kendra. She hugged him fiercely, cooing in his ear.

"Gary, I'm so sorry for everything that's happened to you. I'm here for you, though," she purred.

She released him and they walked into the room together. After the door shut, he figured it was time to get the party started.

"Kendra, thank you so much for everything. I feel like such a fool for ever letting you go." He paused, turned away from her and asked, "Would you like something to drink?"

"Gary, I forgave you a long time ago, and honestly I felt like shit for what I did at that club that night. I NEVER meant to hurt you. I loved you..." she sounded sad. As an afterthought, "Yeah, sorry, I'll take a Rum and Coke if you can swing that."

He went to the mini-fridge and pulled out the bottle of rum he had picked up, along with a two-liter of coke. He distinctly remembered her drink of choice, even after all the years. He poured them both a glass, hers much stronger than his, and handed it over.

They clinked the glasses together, and both took a long pull on the drink. The burn of the rum felt good and tempered his nerves a bit. Kendra enjoyed the burn, and was very glad that he had remembered her favorite. She felt elated at that moment, as if nothing could go wrong.

They sat together on the small couch in his suite, and talked about the days back when they were in college and dating. They finished their drinks and had two or four more, she lost track. She felt more relaxed and turned on than she had been in a long time. As he sat back down, after refilling their glasses a fifth time, she leaned in and wrapped her hand around behind his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

Gary didn't resist, and soon their mouths were exploring each other, remembering the feel of her tender and puffy lips. She may have been crazy, but she was a real firecracker in the bedroom. Her tongue snaked its way into his mouth, and the heat in the room seemed to intensify greatly. Before he knew it, she set her glass down and was working on the buttons of his shorts.

She disengaged from the passionate kiss to move her head into his lap, pulling his shorts down with her hands as her face got right in front of his hard cock. Gary was lost in the heat of her breath on his hardness, the sensation of her hair touching his exposed thighs.

She sunk her mouth down onto his cock before he could begin to object. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking in with a pressure he had never felt before. In two short minutes, his balls tightened up and he knew he was going to unload into her mouth.

"Oh God... Kendra... I'm gonna cum..." he breathed.

She actually worked on his member with more fury, pushing all the way down to push the head of his dick into her throat and began a swallowing motion on him that caused his explosion. He shot load after load down her throat and into her stomach, Kendra never letting up. As he finished shaking, she moved back from his cock with a slurping sound, and licked her lips as she sat back.

"How was that, baby?" she asked seductively.

He felt a tinge of guilt for having let her suck him off, effectively cheating on his wife. However, he knew that it was critical for his plan to work. He had some flashbacks to the video he had seen of Anna with Jake, which lessened his guilt somewhat. His intention wasn't to get even with his wife, though, but with Kendra.

"That was amazing... I've never..." he tried to respond, still trying to get his breathing under control.

Kendra smiled and moved up his body to give him a full kiss, making him taste a bit of himself on her tongue. He put up with it for the sake of the plan. It's not that he minded this sort of thing, he did it with Anna occasionally, what bothered him is that her touch was making him nauseated.

He moved to get up and pulled up his shorts. He walked to the desk and grabbed the menus.

"Before we get too involved, perhaps we should order some food?" he asked with a grin.

"Sounds good."

They looked over the menus, made up their minds and he called it in. They sat back on the small sofa, and she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck. Kendra wasn't going to waste a minute of time with HER man. Before she could start working on him again, he got a look on his face, as if he remembered something.

"Kendra, sorry but could I use your phone to call the sitter? I need to make sure that my daughter is okay and getting ready for bed. Oh, and could you make us another drink please?"

Kendra smiled, "Sure, here you go."

She used her fingerprint to unlock the device and went to the makeshift mini-bar, to fix two more rum and Coke drinks. All the sugar in these drinks would likely lead to one hell of a hangover, but her man was worth it. She took the glasses to the sofa, and excused herself to go to the bathroom.

Gary had just finished dialing his house number, knowing that no one would be there. It rang four times before the machine picked up. He talked to it as if there were a babysitter on the other line for a minute, and then hung up. Not having heard the toilet flush yet, he quickly opened her email app and searched for the video she had sent him. Finding it, he deleted the email from sent items and deleted the video itself, hoping it would not be backed up somewhere.

He heard the toilet flush then, so he quickly went to the app market and downloaded a program he had purchased earlier in the day. It was probably not legal, but he didn't care. He installed it and configured it to send its files to a new email account he had setup. He put the phone down, went to his suitcase and pulled out a bag from the nearby 'Lovers' store. He had a surprise in store for Kendra.

About that time, she came out of the bathroom and walked seductively towards him, hips swaying. He knew that now was the moment of truth. He would really need to turn up the acting skills to get this next part right. He pulled the bag up from his lap, and Kendra got a wicked gleam in her eyes.

*******************************

Anna hurried to her car and drove straight home. This evening was going to be the hardest part of their plan, and he had explained what might happen while he was with HER. Anna didn't like it, in fact just the thought made her almost lose her lunch, but she had to grin and bear it. She had made her bed and now needed to deal with the consequences.

She first drove over to Dan and Martha's, to see her little girl. She knew that she couldn't live with herself if she let this little girl down again, so she set her resolve after leaving. They had agreed to watch Lilia for the night, hoping that Gary and Anna could find a way to patch things up together.

She drove home to a very empty and dark house. The emptiness made her shudder.

'This could be my future,' she thought.

She squared her shoulders and got to her task of getting ready for her date. She made sure that she wore the undergarments that Gary had gotten for her under her black cocktail dress. This dress was her husband's favorite, and she hated that she was wearing it for HIM. The consolation prize was that she couldn't wait to show it and the frilly things under it to Gary, later on.

She left the house, after one last check in the mirror. She adjusted her breasts, pulled down on the hem of the dress, and smiled to herself. Pain or not, tonight was going to be some sweet revenge, and she was starting to look forward to it.

*******************************

Jake met her at the restaurant a few minutes early. They chatted while waiting for their table, and once seated he took her hands in his gently.

"Anna, I know things are tough for you right now, but I am here for you. You are such a beautiful, wonderful woman that you should never have to be sad."

'Dang, he's laying it on thick already,' she thought with a smile.

"Thank you, Jake, that means a lot to me right now. I still just can't believe he would do something like this to me, to us..." She paused to compose herself before going on. "Anyway, let's not talk about Gary tonight." She smiled then.

They enjoyed several glasses of wine, talking about work and their recent relationship troubles. Every time he talked about his fake girlfriend leaving him, she wanted to stick her finger down her throat. The banter continued on through the main course, and by the end they were both a little buzzed from the wine.

They both declined dessert, favoring an after dinner drink, instead. As they sipped the cognac, Jake was imagining all the dirty things he was going to do to Anna. She was thinking of Gary, hoping things didn't get as bad as she worried with Kendra. She knew going into this that he might end up doing some things with Kendra, so she just tried to push those thoughts out of her mind.

They chatted for a minute longer. Jake paid the bill, and before they got up from the table, Anna slid him a hotel key card. He gave her a puzzled look.

"My daughter is at home with the sitter, sleeping, so I got us a room for the evening. I hope you don't mind..." she said seductively.

Jake immediately started nodding, "No, that's totally understandable. A room sounds... lovely," he answered, his smile threatening to split his face in two.

They got up and walked for the door. As they got outside, she turned towards him and pushed into his arms, meshing her body to his.

"I had a wonderful time at dinner." She leaned in and kissed him, before leaning back to set the hook. "I need a few minutes to prepare myself, so follow me to the hotel and wait in the lobby for about twenty minutes, then come to my room," she said with a wink.

Jake could hardly contain himself, so quickly nodded his agreement. He did as she asked, and was waiting in the lobby for about fifteen minutes when he ran out of patience. He got on the elevator and went to the door. He inserted the card and pushed the door open. He was greeted by a completely dark room, only the faint illumination cast from the hallway lighting his way. He heard some groaning coming from the area where he figured the bed was.

He closed the door and immediately started stripping. As his eyes adjusted to the low-light, he could make out the form of his conquest in the middle of the huge king size bed, on her knees with her chest resting on the bed. It looked like she was bound somehow, and the groaning seemed to increase as he approached.

Wasting no time at all, he felt her firm ass with his right hand, as his left was stroking his cock. She stopped writhing on the bed and he could hear a purring sound. His right hand moved to her thighs, pushing towards her center. He got to her pussy, and felt the sparse patch of hair, and her deliciously puffy nether lips.