Temptation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The excitement was building for them both, so without much more attention, he leaned down and buried his face in her snatch. He pushed his tongue under her inner lips, working it up and down slowly. He pushed it into her hole, as deep as he could, and began to wiggle it around. She moaned, encouraging him to continue. He moved downwards towards her clit, and began flicking it with the tip of his tongue.

Her moaning got louder and he felt that she was nearing the first of many orgasms that night. His ego swelled, and he flicked with abandon. While doing this, he moved his hand off himself and used his middle finger to rub around the rim of her rosebud. She pushed forward at this, groaning again. He licked his finger, sucking on it to get it wet, and pushed at her hole again. He pushed hard enough to get the tip of his finger inside, and she screamed a muffled sound as her orgasm blew her away.

Her moans and screams were extremely muffled, making him think she had given herself a gag of some kind. He had NO idea that Anna was this kinky, but he absolutely reveled in it.

'I'm going to fuck this ass tonight,' he thought with pride.

And he did. Jake moved up and pushed into her tight wet pussy and fucked her hard, making her squeal and moan continuously, until he pulled out and put the head of his cock at her rear entrance. He was well lubed from her natural secretions, and started sliding in smoothly. After he got the tip in, he pushed slowly forward.

She fell forward at this point, no longer able to keep her ass up in the air. He lay on her back, as he fed more of his monster into her ass. Once he got fully seated, they both groaned at the feeling. He waited a minute for her to adjust, then started pumping in and out in a frenzied motion. She groaned, and then must have had another epic orgasm as she screamed into the gag again. The muscles in her ass clenching around his dick caused him to reach his peak and spurt several hot ropes of cum into her ass.

Jake was completely satisfied, and rolled off her to lie panting next to her. They both were exhausted, so he simply reached over and helped undo the gag, tossing it on the floor. She rolled away from him and was asleep almost instantly. He smiled to himself, proud that he was able to fuck her so well that she just passed out. He lay there for a minute, until he too passed out from the exertion of the evening.

*******************************

Gary awoke to the sound of light snoring. It was a beautiful sound to his ears, after the amazing night he had. He rolled over to gaze at her sleeping form, bare chest uncovered by the sheets, slowly rising and falling.

The last few weeks and even months had been trying for him, but today, for the first time in a long time, he felt at peace. His world was starting to make sense again. Without waking her, he got up and went to the hotel room coffee pot and started the cheap coffee they always provide. It wasn't his normal specialty brew that he had at home, but it would do.

Just as the brew cycle finished, he heard a stirring on the bed. Gary sat at the edge and ran his fingers through her hair, lightly rubbing her scalp in a loving gesture. He leaned down and kissed her forehead, and then her lips.

"Good morning, sleepyhead..."

"Mmmhhh," was the response he got.

She took a minute and slowly sat up, pushing the hair from her face. Anna smiled then, remembering the night of passion between her and her husband, the rekindling of their devotion to each other. Both had made promises to each other that they intended to keep for the rest of their lives.

Gary had promised to continue loving her, and support her in whatever she did. He promised to romance her, but also take charge with her occasionally, to help quench whatever hidden desires she had to be dominated.

Anna promised to always talk with him, to always trust him and to never again believe someone else over him. She knew that the consequences of her actions lately could have led to a much worse conclusion, and was very thankful that her husband was a good man. She also promised that she would get some counseling or at least a therapist that could work with her on self-esteem.

She leaned forward, gave Gary a nice long and passionate kiss, before asking for a cup of coffee. As he prepared it for her, she looked around at the disarray the room was in. Both of them had tossed their clothing in piles on the floor, and were both still very naked.

She looked over at her hunk of a husband as he got her coffee ready. She admired his ass, the way it flexed as his stance changed. He turned around with the mug in hand and sauntered over to where she sat.

"Damn, you look good enough to eat," she said in a husky tone. "Can I have you for breakfast?"

He chuckled, "Of course, although you might want some real food, to recharge and all, you know..."

They sipped coffee for a few minutes until she started playing with him, tickling him and getting him to tackle her on the bed again. Mugs down, they were rolling back and forth on the large king bed when he moved in for the kill shot.

He extended his tongue and laved the side of her neck, just the tip, from her collar bone up to the back of her ear lobe. As he moved up slowly, her eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned. She silently cursed him for using one of her most sensitive zones against her, but she decided that it was well worth the loss of their little tickle war.

Gary nibbled on her ear lobe, backing off and blowing gently on her exposed neck. The slightly wet surface immediately shocked her, as goosebumps rose and she moaned again, louder this time. She wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him in, pushing his head down towards her exposed nipple.

He didn't need to told twice and quickly wrapped his lips around the taut flesh, lightly flicking it with the tip of his tongue, all while sucking in his cheeks as hard as he could. He pulled back with a pop and moved over to the other nipple.

Anna was in heaven. She pushed Gary off her chest and pulled him onto the bed, rolling over and on top of him as she did so. Her body pressed on top of his, mashing her breasts against his chest. She hungrily kissed him, their tongues dueling between their mouths.

She was on fire. His body felt the heat emanating from her all over. Hands roamed and rubbed exposed skin on both their bodies as she slid down and impaled herself on his throbbing member. A guttural moan escaped her lips, eyes closed in pure ecstasy.

Gary moaned as she moved up and down on him in a rocking motion. His queen was showing him how much she loved him, and he truly felt he had made the right decision. He could have punished her severely, gone nuclear on her and sued for divorce claiming adultery. Instead, he chose to forgive her, and was glad he did.

As they had made their promises to each other the night before, he had also made clear that she wouldn't get another chance if she screwed up again. She had agreed wholeheartedly with tears in her eyes. She knew what she had almost lost, and wasn't about to make the same mistake again.

Her rocking motion brought him back to what was going on, her moans turning to a panting noise. He could tell that she was approaching her own zenith, and started thrusting up into her as hard as he could to help her along. Gary moved his hand in between them, using his thumb to rub her clit. She screamed, going completely rigid. She was stuck in that half-bent pose for a few more seconds and then fell forward onto him.

Gary wrapped his arms around her and, almost like an animal, rolled her over so that he was on top again. He grabbed the backs of her thighs and pushed them up into the air. He looked down as his hard cock pumped into her, fascinated by the sight. He always got so turned on watching it that he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Harder and faster he went, all while Anna was moaning and stuttering incoherent words like, "ohmygod, ohgod, fuck me, fuuuuckk..." Her words spurred him further, and he relentlessly gave her everything he had. She screamed out in orgasm again, her body literally shaking under him, as he unloaded what felt like his soul into her.

Neither moved for several minutes, as they tried to catch their breath. Anna eventually rolled off him, leaving her arm and leg draped over his body.

"God I love you..." she managed.

Gary smiled, looked at her and agreed. "Yeah, you're pretty amazing yourself."

She got a pensive look on her face then. "Gary, what do you think will happen to my job? I don't want to leave the firm, but will if you ask me to."

"Well I am sure there will be a lot of fallout from this weekend. I originally thought I wanted you to resign, but after giving it some thought, will see how it plays out with that asshole. If things go the way I hope, you might not have to..."

*******************************

Kendra awoke more sore than she ever had in her life. The royal fucking she got the previous evening was amazing, and definitely more than she was used to. She was still amazed at the fact that she had so many orgasms that she momentarily felt like she passed out.

'When the hell did Gary get that huge cock?' she asked herself.

She had always remembered that he was a little above average sized, a perfect fit in her opinion, but last night she felt fuller than ever before. She felt his arms around her still, spooned up behind her, his morning wood pressing into her from behind.

She lifted her leg slightly, reached between her legs and lined it up with her already wet pussy. She worked her hips backwards until she was impaled on his tool. She ground herself back and forth, grunting as he awoke and joined her in the thrusting.

Kendra's body quickly got so hot, electricity shooting from head to toe, as her orgasm rapidly approached. She reached down and rubbed her clit while simultaneously squeezing her nipple with her other hand. He used one hand to join her in squeezing her other nipple, as he pumped into her from behind.

The wave crashed and she moaned loudly, shuddering as the ecstasy rolled over her. She slowed her movements as he continued to move in and out of her. She could hear his grunts, signaling his imminent release. He pushed in so hard and far that she felt like his cock might come out her mouth. This sent her into another sexual high as he began spurting his hot cum into her.

As he slowly shrunk and fell out of her, she rolled over with a smile on her face. It faltered immediately, a look of shock and complete disbelief taking over.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" she screamed.

Jake looked into her eyes, completely confused. He felt this had been one of the best sessions of sex he had ever had, and said so.

"What? Last night and this morning were incredible... YOU are incredible... Kendra, I..." was all he got out before she slapped him.

"How DARE you? What the FUCK are YOU doing here?!" she asked, vehemently. "I was supposed to meet GARY here last night."

He was now more confused than ever. "Kendra, babe, I thought you were Anna last night, but when I saw it was you just now... this was WAY better."

"ANNA?! What the FUCK, Jake? You were supposed to meet her in a room? How the hell did you and I end up together? GRRRRRR!"

Kendra got out of bed, still leaking a lot of his cum from the several sessions they had, from both holes. She ran for the bathroom and immediately got in the shower. She was livid, and as she washed off, she started to run through the events in her head. She was joined by a naked Jake and at first was going to kick him out. After a minute of him rubbing her smooth skin, she moaned and relented.

As he pushed her into the side wall of the shower, pushing his wonderfully hard erection into her from behind, she thought about how this had happened.

'Gary must have something to do with this. Maybe those two planned this...' she thought.

Her train of thought ended as her climax caught her off guard. She moaned out loud, Jake emptying himself inside her again. She was thankful she was on the pill, or she would no doubt be knocked up from all the deposits that he had made recently.

They finished cleaning up and both left satisfied, but confused as hell.

*******************************

Monday morning came, as it always does. Gary and Anna still had issues to work out, but were back to the mostly loving couple they had been. Gary asked Anna to go in a little later than usual, which seemed like an odd request, but she agreed readily. He explained that he hoped that Kendra was going to get in trouble at work, and he didn't want Anna to be around for it.

They got Lilia up and all enjoyed a nice family breakfast together. Gary took Lilia over to his parent's house as always, and gave them a quick update on the situation with his wife. They were supportive and just relieved that he was doing better.

He returned to his house, to find Anna ready to go into the office.

"Gary, I know you asked me to hold off, but I have a huge case to prepare for... that is, if I still have a job there."

"Honey, it's fine, really. I just wanted you to wait a bit before going in, that's all. The stuff I set into motion should be well underway or done by now, so you should be safe," he replied, with a smile like the Grinch on Christmas Eve.

"What did you do?" she asked. When he said nothing, she shook her head and smiled in return. "You better not get us into any legal trouble..." she warned, half-heartedly.

"Anna, I can guarantee you that I haven't done anything illegal," he said, holding up the scout salute he remembered from his youth. He may have had his other hand hidden behind his back, fingers crossed.

She just laughed and gave him a hug goodbye. "I love you... See you when I get home, whenever that is..."

"Love you, too."

After she left, Gary went to his office to begin his day. His first order of business was to check for any replies to the emails he had sent the night before. He had one reply that didn't surprise him in its tone or demeanor. He read it twice, just for his own satisfaction.

From: James Parson

To: Gary Thomson

Thanks. I will hunt down that fucker and KILL him! My "LOVING WIFE" Melinda will get hers, too, but don't you worry about that...

Sincerely,

Pissed off husband

Gary finished reading it and deleted the message. He had compiled all the information he could from Alexia when they had their talk, and looked up Melinda's husband online. He had a Facebook profile showing a picture of the two of them, on holiday somewhere tropical. They looked like a happy couple...

'Oh well, that will likely change,' he thought.

It's not that he wanted their marriage to end; he just knew that if he had been in James' shoes, he would want to know that his wife was carrying on regularly with Jake. Also, he really wanted someone else pissed at Jake as well. That guy was slime, and deserved what was coming to him.

*******************************

Anna drove to the office smiling, recognizing that it had been a while since she had. She knew that today could be her last day at the firm, her last day working towards that Partnership that she so longed for. The idea of that possible loss didn't really dampen her mood though, as she thought of the more important things she could have lost, namely Gary.

As she pulled into the lot, there were several police marked and unmarked cars in front of the entrance, lights flashing. She parked and looked on apprehensively. She got nervous now, worrying if they were there for her. She needn't have worried.

Anna walked into the front door, passed several officers in uniform, to see both Kendra and Jake being hauled out in handcuffs. Jake looked down as he walked away, whereas Kendra looked right at Anna and yelled at her.

"YOU! You BITCH! This is all YOUR doing!!!"

Anna was stunned, a shocked expression on her face. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"You know damn well what..." a red-faced Kendra replied, as she was escorted out of the building.

"Well, that will about cover the excitement for the morning. Everyone, get back to work," stated William Henkle, the senior partner. "Anna, if you have a moment, could you come to my office?"

"Of course, Mr. Henkle," she replied, confused.

She followed him to his office, closing the door behind her. They both sat down, and silence owned the room. William sat forward after a few unnerving seconds and smiled.

"Anna, we know things have been trying lately, but want you to know that we truly appreciate all of your hard work. We have dropped that sleaze we were representing from Traditional Finance in the assault case. Thankfully, we are still the chosen legal counsel for Traditional..."

Anna was floored. She had no idea what was going on, but felt her chest constrict with worry. Did this mean she was being let go? Did they think she had done something wrong?

He took pity on her and smiled again. "Anna, you aren't in any trouble. In fact, we have decided to make you our newest Junior Partner! Congratulations!"

She was stunned, but elation came quickly. She jumped up and screamed before realizing it. She calmed down and smiled while blushing furiously. "Thank you, Mr. Henkle. I still don't understand, but thank you!"

"First things first, you need to start calling me William, I insist," he replied, still smiling. "Secondly, let me explain. Over the weekend, the FBI got a tip about Kendra and Jake, for a money laundering scheme they were involved with. They came to arrest them this morning, as you saw. It seems that Kendra had been embezzling money from both our accounts AND Traditional Finance. The guy that was being investigated was stealing their money, too, and using it to pay for sex slaves. The whole thing is just disgusting," he summarized.

Anna couldn't believe her good fortune. She reached out to shake his hand, thanking him again.

"Congratulations, Anna. You've earned it."

*******************************

Jake knew his life was fucked. The FBI had arrested him for a crime he didn't commit, but the proof they had looked indisputable. He was lead out in the cuffs, head hanging. They had ignored his pleas that he was innocent. Maybe he could get a decent lawyer to get him out of it.

As they left the building, an angry and rather large man stormed right up to him, and hit him in the gut before the two cops could intervene. Right after the hit, a third and fourth officer grabbed the larger man by his arms.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU FUCKING SNAKE!" yelled James Parson. "I hope you fucking ROT in prison! Melinda was MY WIFE!!"

The police eventually calmed him down, and got him loaded up in another squad car. He had assaulted Jake right in front of them, but after hearing his sad story, they all felt that he might get off easy, if he had a good defense attorney. 'Another poor sap screwed over by a dirty bastard,' thought one of the cops.

*******************************

Anna returned home to a surprise party in her honor. Denise and her husband were there, along with Gary's parents and Lilia, all standing under a huge banner.

CONGRATULATIONS PARTNER!

Anna ran to her husband and gave him a fierce hug. He returned it, whispering in her ear. "I took care of everything, but don't you ever let me down again." He smiled and winked as she pulled back, hearing no malice in his voice.

She would go on to give him another beautiful daughter a year later, and finally a son two years down the road. Gary decided that three was enough and got snipped. They did go to marriage counseling, mostly to help make sure that there were no more communication barriers. Their marriage could have ended because of her mistakes, but she was thankful every day that they were able to move forward.