All Comments on 'Temptation, Resistance, Surrender'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
How sad

Both women love the sex, but also feel trapped. Tale of quiet desperation indeed.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty Good !!!

With a bit of tweaking and polishing this has the makings for a short video or movie.

Very easily, dialogue for each can be developed to create an almost finished and ready to go script. Just an opinion... keep writing.

Sam Barrow

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 7 years ago
very good

Actually, I think it was very good. Well written, and slowly led up to the plot, which in my mind could have gone either way. Yes, this could make a great movie, and hopefully, there is more to come.

1Direwolf1Direwolfover 7 years ago
needed one thing more

Mike was a fucking goddamn rapist and if John was any kind of a brother and heard her say no. He should have pulled him off and beat him till he pissed blood.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Fabulous

I agree with 1DireWolf, as a brother I too would have beat shit out of a rapist. Other than that a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Never a foursome ..but

Never a foursome ...but a great story bringing back beautiful memories of my own sister and I. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A brother that lets his sister be raped, I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
True story???

VERY interesting story. So different that it could actually be true.

There is just enough angst and desperation that it could be real.

Is it?????

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
Great

I gave you a 5. Next chapter 18 years later would be very interesting. Would be nice if the whole family watches as Susanna will have sexual intercourse with her son.

peebudypeebudyover 7 years ago
nice story

A real page turner. well written. believable. I loved how you avoided the obligatory specs on cock size and pussy description. nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

I have often wished that my sister and I had discovered another sibling couple when we were all in college, so that we could go on "legitimate" double dates, and then when in the privacy of our car, or at a hotel room, we could swap and wind up with our siblings as our sex partners. This story is similar, and quite believable, except for what was essentially the rape while John watched. In the real world, everything else is quite believable, but I doubt any brother would stand by watching while his sister was fucked against her will. Hope to read more adventures of this foursome.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
he did not love his sister

he heard her protest but just stood and watched? i have a sister that i dont get along with it borders on hate but even her if i heard her protesting the guy would be out in the yard out cold and the sisters i do love... id go to prison for them thats love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...