Temptation, Resistance, Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,409 Followers

My other innovation was to shave my pussy. I was no longer hairy down there. I had done that to please Mike during the short time we were dating. After he dumped me, well I kept on doing it, even if there was nobody to please with my smooth, shaved pussy.

Feeling wicked, I wore my new nightgown and went commando underneath it. The effect on John was predictable. He began walking around in a T shirt and gym shorts, and his erection made his gym shorts stick straight out. He knew I was deliberately teasing him, so he did nothing to hide his erections. He did not even seem embarrassed by them.

I went to take a shower and left the door ajar in the usual way, so as not to let the bathroom get too steamy. This time I did not find John sitting on the toilet beating off, but I was fairly sure he had spied on me.

I actually hoped that he had sneaked a peek. I dried off, wrapped a towel around my hair turban style, and wrapped another towel around my body, and went upstairs to the kitchen to get a snack.

I was watching the toaster toast my piece of bread when I felt John kissing the back of my neck. He pushed my wet hair aside to get unconstrained access to my neck. His kisses felt sensual and I sighed in pleasure as he kissed me. He began to massage my shoulders, too, and that felt nice.

His rough and strong hands started to work down my back. They stopped when they got to the towel. John pushed the towel down a little to get more access in order to massage more of my back. It felt too good for me to complain or to stop him. He kept pushing down on the towel and of course it came undone and dropped to the floor leaving me naked in front of him.

He led me by the hand to the couch and lay me down on my stomach. I heard the soft click of a cell phone camera, and at that moment I knew he must have taken a picture of my naked female form lying on the sofa, face down. It's a classic pose, I guess.

He took off his shorts, getting naked too, and he sat on my ass and then continued to massage my back. I could feel his hard cock resting on my ass, and it gradually fell to rest in the crack of my ass.

It's a special feeling, that of a man's warm, hard cock resting in the crack of one's ass. It's a warning or a promise of what is to come, depending on your viewpoint, I guess.

For me just then it felt good. When he had finished massaging my back I was in a relaxed, blissful state, and he began to massage my naked ass. He had to move off my ass to do that. As he moved off he let his hard cock poke just for a couple of seconds at my asshole.

An electric wave of arousal coursed through me when he did that, and my body shivered. No way John could not have noticed that. He must have known he had me at that point.

He continued the massage to my thighs, never going too close to my pussy. He continued down to my calves, and finally to my feet. He spent a long time with my feet.

Then he flipped me over and I felt very exposed, lying naked on my back in front of him. He's my brother, after all. He leaned over and kissed me gently on my lips, told me not to worry, and then began a slow and loving massage of the front of my body. He spent a good long time with my boobs, enjoying himself, and all of it had felt so wonderful that I let him have his fun. I kept my legs tightly together. My knees became best of friends.

The massage continued below my boobs, relentlessly heading south towards my pussy. I redoubled my efforts to hold my legs tightly together. Then he surprised me happily by skipping my pussy and massaging my thighs, gently pushing my legs apart to get to my sensitive and tender inner thighs. Since he had deliberately skipped my pussy, I felt relaxed and let him pry apart my thighs.

He changed his tactics and went to my feet again, and then he slowly worked up my legs, eventually once again getting close to my pussy. My legs were apart, since he had pushed them apart in order to massage my inner thighs. He got so close to my pussy that his hands would just brush by it slightly, and each time he made even the smallest brush by my pussy I shivered a little and I sighed.

His teasing was highly effective to the point where I really wanted him to touch my pussy. But he did not, and he remained scrupulously correct on that score. I was grateful.

He finally finished the massage, and he asked me if I would like a drink. I slowly sat up, keeping my legs together for modesty, and said yes.

He got himself a glass of Scotch whiskey, again raiding our Dad's supply, and got me a glass of port wine, a weakness we both knew our mother had.

Our Mom would often get drunk on port wine. We sat together, both of us naked, and with my brother doing nothing to hide his erection.

My brother then surprised me and asked me if I wanted to watch some porn with him? He had some DVDs of the classics, including Debbie Does Dallas, and Behind the Green Door. I shrugged and he set up the DVD player and we watched the old classic porn movies. They seemed tame by today's standards, and at times I found myself giggling nervously.

I knew he wanted the porn to inspire me to have sex with him. It was not a subtle move. We were watching the porn together while both naked, for Pete's sake. But I knew I was strong; we could have fun, but no fucking, I silently told myself.

So we sat there, brother and sister, both of us relaxed and naked, watching classic porn together. It was certainly bizarre. As we watched, at one erotic moment John began again to caress my boobs. I let him do it and giggled nervously. He leaned over and gave me a loving, open mouth kiss, and I returned it.

As we kissed, I forgot about holding my legs tightly together, and they drifted apart, just a little bit. I did not even notice, but this was the opening John had been waiting for. Quick as a bunny his fingers were between my legs, and they were stroking my labia. I groaned at his touch. John pushed gently and I let my legs separate further.

John's talented fingers entered me, and he began to pump them in and out. I inadvertently let out a moan. Encouraged by my noises, he began seriously to finger me, and I got so turned on I lay down on the couch, my legs now wide apart as he fingered me.

I got more and more turned on. His fingers were much more talented than had been those of the high school boys who had already explored that terrain. There was no comparison.

I began to wonder if he would fuck me better than that creep Mike had done, the asshole who took my virginity. I quickly shoved that thought out of my head!

John's cock was hard and erect and clearly ready to play. He pulled out his secret weapon to conquer whatever resistance I had left: He went down on me, driving me to a mega orgasm, right there on our parents' couch. Just as I had done with Mike, after I came I lay there in a post orgasmic haze, my legs remaining wide apart.

My legs were wide apart not as an invitation to fuck, but more because my orgasm had immobilized me. It had left me frozen in place in a partially comatose haze of pleasure.

John climbed on me and for the second time, before I realized what was happening, a man was inside me. This time however it was not a high school lover named Mike, but it was my own brother John!

As his cock pumped in and out, I began to realize the full impact of letting my own brother fuck me, and I freaked out big time. I kicked and screamed and sat up and got away. We had fucked for a good minute or so, and I sat there wondering if a minute of fucking meant that we had committed incest.

I made a mental note to check up on that somehow, but in the meantime, I was sick to my stomach that we might have had incest. Of course, probably my giving him a blowjob, and his fingering me to an orgasm, and us both being naked and engaged in sexual activity even if not intercourse, would count as incest in many a person's book, but for me it was all about copulation. Sexual intercourse was incest. That's what it was. The rest was two curious siblings, exploring the bodies of the other sex.

Who was I kidding? Only myself, and I knew it. We were already guilty as sin of having committed incestuous sex.

We both sat there in silence contemplating what we had or had not done. John changed the subject.

John had a friend in college who was also 20 years old. He too had a younger sister, my age, who was, according to John, "a babe." He wanted to get into her panties, and he proposed a double date. He would take out his friend's sister Susanna, and I would date his friend Jack. John did not say it, but I know he was hoping the four of us would get down and dirty.

I suspected that John wanted to see someone lay me, his sister, perhaps even while he watched. Watching Mike deflower me was not enough for him? Or maybe he wanted to manipulate things and create a context where he himself could lay me. That seemed more plausible. All I knew was that this was a bad idea.

I said no. I was not about to have anyone, least of all my own brother, pimp me out for his own lustful ambitions. No way, no how. I would choose who I fucked, or even if I would choose to continue fucking men at all at that point in my young life. I was in no rush to let strange men fuck me so that my brother could add another conquest to the notches in his belt. I told him this in no uncertain terms. I was angry.

I quickly learned my brother had the ability to speak with a silken tongue. He apologized. He explained that he was not setting me up to get laid by his friend, even if he had strongly hinted at that earlier. He just asked if we could go out on a double date. He was sure I would like his friend, and given all our wild incestuous activities this past weekend, it would be healthy to see some other people.

It was just a date. If I liked him and he liked me, I could give him a kiss goodnight. It would be harmless fun, and we would meet new people. Best of all, he was a college man, not in my high school, and not one of the creeps from the betting pool, betting on who could fuck me first. He knew nothing of my history, nothing at all about me.

I had to admit that had an appeal, so eventually I let John beat me down and I agreed to go out with him on what amounted to a blind date. We went out on a double date. His sister and he came to our house. They met our parents, and then the four of us left on our double date. Their names were Jack and Susanna.

Jack was good looking, respectful, and a real gentleman. I also enjoyed the respectful and sweet way my brother John treated Jack's younger sister Susanna, who was my age (18). She lived in a different small town and also went to a small high school. It was a few counties away from ours.

They took us to dinner at a medium-priced restaurant. At one point Susanna and I excused ourselves to go to the bathroom where we gossiped together as if we had been best friends for years. We quickly related our histories, and I told Susanna about Mike and the betting pool at our high school. She was horrified and gave me lots of sympathy.

Her first time had not been a rape, but it had not exactly been consensual. A boy had got her naked and in a compromising position, and kind of pressured her into having sex with him. Unless she gave him full access to her charms, he would tell everyone that she had done it with him anyway, and he would show them pictures of her naked. She had foolishly let him take a few pictures of her naked, and in sexy poses, too. I gave her lots of sympathy, and we bonded over our horror stories.

She told me her brother Jack was a prince and a good man. I assured her John was the same. We both agreed that we both liked the other girl's brother. When we finally returned to the table, we figured the men had been discussing us in our absence, too. Or perhaps they had discussed football. You never know with men.

After the dinner, we all four went to a movie. We took four seats together at the back of the theater. Susanna seemed to be all over John. She was not nearly as shy as I was. Her excitement about John however was contagious, and when Jack put some moves on me, I responded with enthusiasm.

By the time the movie was over Jack and I had kissed with some passion, and his hands had left my blouse in disarray. My shorts were unbuttoned and unzipped, and his hands had explored my most private regions. He flamboyantly sniffed his fingers, smelling my sex. He licked his fingers, and he licked his lips.

With John and Susanna it was more dramatic. I'm not sure, but I think she even sucked John's cock in the movie. I was bit shocked she would do that on a first date, and even more surprised she would do it in a movie theater. I got a little aroused thinking about the exhibitionist element of that, but there was no way I was going to do something like that!

I felt uneasy about John giving himself to another girl, and then I became alarmed that I could have jealousy about my own brother! I was letting this incest thing get out of control.

When Jack and Susanna took us home, Jack kissed me goodnight at the door, and his hands went all over me, and inside my shorts to my pussy. When I finally got away from him my shorts were unsnapped and unzipped, my blouse was open and my bra was unhooked and I was in a highly aroused state.

For John, Susanna had been jerking his cock with her hand while they kissed, and her clothes were in an even greater state of disarray. Both her short-shorts and her panties were at her ankles, right there on our front porch. But I called an end to things before they got even more out of hand.

Since this was Friday night, we all agreed to go on another double date on Saturday night, the very next night.

In some sense what happened was our parents' fault, since once again they decided to go away and shack up at a hotel that very Saturday night, and John and I had the house to ourselves. We invited Jack and Susanna in, and Susanna and I cooked a nice dinner for the men. The men were impressed with our cooking skills. Cooking good food for men is a seductive move, but we both knew it was not necessary. Susanna and I already had them wanting us intensely. We drank our parents' wine, and the men made sure they got us both drunk.

Jack and John got me much too drunk. I'm a small girl, and I get drunk easily. As the evening wore on, and we watched some great movies on DVDs, Jack made sure I lost more and more of my clothes. By the end of the second movie, both Susanna and I were wearing only our panties, and our naked boobs were receiving a lot of attention.

Somehow the men conspired or something, because at one point they both got up, took us by the hands, and led us down to my bedroom and placed us on my double bed. (Jack had only a twin bed in his room.) They removed our panties and we were both naked. Jack began to eat me, and John fingered Susana.

I have a real weakness for cunnilingus. I screamed a huge, loud scream when Jack made me cum. Susanna in contrast quietly moaned when John's talented fingers made her cum. John then mounted her and to my surprise and also shock, she spread her legs wider and welcomed his cock inside her.

I could not believe she was letting him fuck her in front of me and her own brother Jack! Well, okay, we had already had almost every other kind of sex in front of the other couple, and that should have freaked me out as well (and I was freaked to some extent, but I was also hugely enjoying it). But fucking is different. At least it is for me. Fucking is the ultimate sexual act.

Jack and I watched them go at it for a while. I had never seen two people have sex before, right in front of me, live. And one of them was my own brother, whom I already knew quite intimately myself! My brain was on overload.

I could not process everything that was happening. I forgot I was watching them while I was stark naked and next to another boy I liked (but had known only for 48 hours), and who was also naked.

I looked at Jack and got scared by his expression. His cock was hard and erect. We got lost in each other's eyes, and my hands developed a mind of their own as they moved to his cock and began to stroke it. Up to then I had been sexually passive, simply letting Jack take the lead, and letting him do whatever he wanted to do with me.

Jack had gone down on me and he had given me extraordinary sexual pleasure. Susanna was letting my brother John fuck her right in front of us. I felt I had to do something for Jack. It was the booze thinking, and the pressure to do something for Jack that I felt. So even though I had known him for only 48 hours, I moved closer to him and bent my head over him, and licked his hard, erect cock with my tongue.

Jack sighed a sigh of pleasure as I did this. I heard also the squishy sounds of Susanna's pussy getting pummeled, and the soft moans coming from her mouth. This egged me on and I gave Jack a blowjob, using all the tricks John had taught me when I blew him. This time I gave a lot of attention to his large balls, something he seemed specially to like. I also took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could possibly fit, and sucked hard with my cheeks. A secret John had taught me was to hum as I blew him, so I did that too.

Jack warned me he was going to cum, but I just went right on sucking. I locked eyes with him and sucked for all I was worth. He exploded into my mouth and I swallowed frantically, but a lot of his load escaped my mouth and spilled onto his legs and stomach. I licked it all up with my tongue and for parts that were not that accessible to my tongue, I used my fingers and then licked them off, too, smacking my lips with pleasure. Done, I smiled.

Jack sat up partially, took my head in his hands, and gave me a kiss where he seemed to pour love and affection right from his lips into my very soul. I fell down on the bed and we lay next to each other, drinking in the other's eyes. His hands lightly caressed my breasts as we lay there.

As we lay together, lost in each other's eyes, the bed was bouncing beneath us due to the very enthusiastic fucking in which our two siblings were enthusiastically engaged. I found it embarrassing to be next to two people performing the ultimate intimate act, even if Jack and I were both naked and I had just given him a blowjob. That did not seem to temper my embarrassment and even shame at being there.

I got up and dressed myself, and seeing me do that Jack did the same. We left our siblings alone to continue their wild sex, and we went to get a drink ourselves. Later Susanna and John joined us. Susanna was a bit ashamed and had trouble looking her brother or me in the eye, but John had that silly smile Mike used to get after we had done the deed.

Two days later Susanna asked to meet me. We lived half an hour away from each other, so we decided to meet for a drink half way between, in a seedy bar in the country in between our hometowns. It was clear nobody cared we were only 18, and we each ordered a beer and were promptly served one.

We gabbed for a while, just becoming closer friends, but I could tell something was weighing on Susanna's mind. Finally she began to apologize for fucking with my brother right in front of me. I looked around nervously to make sure nobody could hear us.

I saw two men, maybe around 30 years old, but hopefully out of earshot. Both of them were clearly looking us over and liking what they saw. It made me nervous.

"You may not have noticed, but I gave Jack a blowjob while the two of you were, uh, distracted," I said.

"I know, Joan. That's all Jack will talk about. He goes on and on and on," she said.

"You two talk about sex together?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah. I thought you and John do, too?" Susanna asked.

"Actually you're right, we do," I said.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,409 Followers