Temptation, Resistance, Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

The pool and the Jacuzzi were empty and we all got into the hot tub. Jack left to get us drinks, and John had a girl on either side of him. When Jack returned with the drinks, he sat next to Susanna, and I knew what was up.

Sure enough, John's hand went under the water and pushed aside my bikini bottom in order to finger me, which he did with great talent and not so great subtlety. Jack did the same with Susanna. Damn it, I thought.

I drank my drink calmly while John fingered me, and by the time I had drained it, I was so drunk I was up for anything. Anything happened too, and soon I looked down and saw my bikini floating in the hot tub. I was naked in the hotel's hot tub. I looked over at Susanna and she still had her top on, but her bottoms were floating in the pool too.

Jack placed his sister half out of the water, leaning over the side of the hot tub, and he began to fuck her rear entry, right there in the hot tub where anyone could walk in. It was too late at night to be surprised by children, but it was nevertheless a remote possibility. And yet, that did not stop them.

Then I thought: Who am I to talk? I am here naked and do not even know how that happened. I was sure it was due to my brother John, however. He took me out of the hot tub, lay me down on the concrete next to the pool, and fucked me brutally in missionary position. I could never have done anything like that had I not been so drunk.

Still, people say being drunk just lets you do what you truly want to do. I hoped those people were wrong. Nevertheless the situation was so outrageous that I found it erotic, in the same spirit as when I was naked and bent over the hood of Mike's car and he fucked me from behind.

We were not discovered. When I sobered up later that night I was in bed next to John and not next to Jack. I had to admit to myself that once again our plan had failed.

Susanna and I met again at the seedy bar. At this point we realized we were doomed to continue to love our own brothers. We decided on what should have been obvious all along: Our boyfriends and lovers would be Jack for me, and John for Susanna, but at the same time we would each fuck our own brothers, because we could not resist them, and they clearly wanted us.

We stayed that way for a long time. We became a secret ménage à quatre: To the outside world, Jack and I were clearly in love, and in fact we were. And Susanna and John comprised a lovely couple in love. But behind the closed doors of wherever we lived, Jack and John often swapped us girls, and we had massive, rewarding, secret, and incestuous sex, all the way through college, and then for several years afterwards.

It was the desire for children that messed things up. When I was ready to have a baby, I was relentless that only Jack could fuck me. Sure I gave John a ton of blowjobs. I let him take me in the ass on a daily basis. But if John wanted traditional sex in the pussy, he could have it only with Susanna. Susanna did the same thing with Jack.

Sometimes Jack and John would also enjoy the charms of the slut Mary, when her lover Adam was out of town. He traveled for work, and when he was gone most anyone could have Mary who wanted her. I did not like this, but I decided that's the way men are and I looked the other way.

Our babies were healthy, normal babies. Once they arrived, however, the incest resumed with a vengeance. Boy, did it. I had to fight John off at times in order to fulfill my longing for Jack, my lover, and now the father of my little girl.

Susanna had a little boy. Both of us wondered what would happen to our girl and boy when, in 15 years or so, they became curious about sex? They were double cousins, with John being the uncle and Susanna being the aunt of my little girl. It was of course analogous for Susanna's adorable little boy.

Well, the babies would not discover sex for around 15 years. And 15 years was a long time off. No need to worry about that now, right?

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers