All Comments on 'Temptation Takes Over'

by idyllic_interludes

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
So when is she going to fuck him

I hope that it's soon that she get his big cock up her pussy. She is already a slut so fucking him won't make any difference

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cheating wives fuck around and get nasty STDs

OW everyone cant have a loving wife. Someone has to be a the common slut all these men fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No love for the husband No respect for the husband

Just another story about a slut who isn't satisfied at home. A really sad story. Not even erotic. If this is your first attempt at writing you need to think again about what you want to write. The only other thing I will say to you is that the cheating wife section is a dangerous place for new writers. You have written about someone who doesn't care what the husband or anyone else thinks of them. Is this your fantasy or your husbands? think carefully about what he is doing. But if you want to be his slut in life and stories go ahead. Enjoy it while you can. But you will be writing to a small group of people mostly swingers,cucks, wimps skanks and whores who do enjoy this type of story and will probably contact you and ask you for dates and sex, so as I said enjoy your lifestyle.

crimson56crimson56about 15 years ago
It's your fantasy

Remember, this is your fantasy. For some reason people that don't agree or can't seperate fantasy from reality tend to leave mean comments. Nice story with some interesting ideas. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where is Jim?

What happened to Jim? He never did answer the door.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WTF?

This could have been an erotic couplings story except for the fact the author kept mentioning the missing "husband". Why did John show up at dinner time? Where was Jim, if he ordered pizza, why wasn't he there for it? Who answers the door in nothing but a t-shirt? Seriously, it could have been a good story except you wanted to introduce a husband who, for all intents and purposes, didn't exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
just not really

understandable. I did not get the story. husband home? pizza delivery? friend comes? husband forgotten? husband exists? or is their no risk? did he have a heartattck in the basement before his friend came and they find him dead now? so many questions and no answers. I don't get the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
potential

It could have been so much better. I think the problem with what happened to the husband has been battered around enough, but you could have added tension by his demanding she give him a BJ and she would be worried about the husband's whereabouts. Or they could have heard the husband talking and the friend would have had to quickly leave with her conflicted thoughts about what just happened. Or you could have had the husband catch them in the act and not immediatelly do anything and we would need more to find out what he was going to do. But the way it is, she just suddenly decides to give this guy a BJ without a second thought! Where did that come from? What is her marriage like? Has she strayed before or is this the first time? Does she have any qualms about what just happened? How does she feel about her husband? You give us the impression she is just a slut. If so, what are the consequences of her lifestyle on the marriage? Is her husband a wimp? You could answer some of these questions in a second chapter and make this a much better story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not too appealing

This so called story only shows that you can't write a decent story. Try someting else with your life.

wdelanderwdelanderabout 15 years ago
nice hot story

Short and to the point... very sexy. baby!

I hope you have more in store for us.

wdelanderwdelanderabout 15 years ago
nice hot story

Short and to the point... very sexy. baby!

I hope you have more in store for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep at it, all good things come with practice!

As I said, keep at it! I just wonder where the hell all these professional writers come from that leave the sarcastic comments! Were their stories as good when the first started!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent for your first story!

You did an excellent job, especially with it being your first story. Don't pay any attention to the readers who give you bad reviews. My guess is that they couldn't write a decent story to save their lives! Please keep writing! Your stories will only get better with practice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Work

Sex and premise were good... it was a very good first story. Keep at it.

PumpieTaiPumpieTaiabout 15 years ago
Nice...Great Potential

I'll have to side with the readers that found your story to be an wonderful erotic first. I'll admit that I too wondered where the husband went and what brought the friend over at that specific time? My guess is that you simply cut the story short? These are the type of questions that you might want to answer in your future submissions. All-in-all, it was a wonderful first story. Please keep up the good work! I believe that you have a lot of potential.

xmx_xfxxmx_xfxabout 15 years ago
Great story.

I loved it. It was short, sweet, and too the point while at the same time very erotic. Did the job for me, just wish I could've been John.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Passion

Such passion, but little love and no breeding to make a baby? This story could easily have been a "100' if you loved his cock so much that you wanted his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pure gutter slut

3" fire hose and 1000 lb of Tide and she would still be a slimy skank.

If you like the story, my you live it daily

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Fantastic story. The negative feedback you've got from some readers is weird, and says more about their deeply troubled minds than it does about your writing. One particularly baffling criticism is the one from the guy who said it shouldn't be in the Loving Wives category. Of course it should. That category also encompasses (and used to be called) Cheating Wives - both boil down to the same thing: wives sleeping with men other than their husbands. I for one wish it was still called cheating rather than "loving" - it's ten times sexier when the husband doesn't give his consent. It gives the whole thing an edge.

Anyway, the point is that your story is A1 and I hope you keep it up.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just...

Just a cheating wife...No interest in it...

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesover 8 years ago
Great little story

This is a great story. I loved it. The only thing is I wanted it to be longer.

Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ I loved the story. It is cute little story albeit essentially pornographic

The wife is a keeper! She is one of those married women who can not say no to another man if they find him irresistibly sexually attractive.

Do not judge the morality of what the characters do.

95% of Literotica submissions are SEX STORIES, SEX FANTASIES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The way I see it

The way I see it is the husband arranged it that way as i did with my wife.My wife had a thing about one of my friends so it all came about much the same as this story. Soooo! Im a cuckold so what millions of people in this world are and I love the life style so if your not happy with the story then fuck off and read Donald duck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHAT???

SO JIM ORDERS A PIZZA "FOR THEM" AND THEN JUST CONVENIENTLY DISAPPEARS? MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL AND THEREFORE JUST A WORTHLESS SHORT STORY. I READ THIS AND I AM LAMENTING THE WASTE OF MY TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's shallow and lacks depth in reasoning. No one knew where the husband went to. He didn't show up again till the end. The wife got so bold to continue even in the face of the uncertainty of the husband's whereabout. Not apt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well how about letting him go!! Doesn't he deserve to be happy? This is a question for cheaters, doesn't your partner deserve to be happy or at least a chance at it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous