All Comments on 'Tempted By A Chubby Teenage Slag'

by bigwomenrule

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
klippertklippertover 10 years ago
Feminist not conservative

The wife doesn't go conservative...the go feminist, Liberal Feminist. They don't think there job is to satisfy your sexual needs...that's not conservative....When a wife freezes you out.. either your not paying her attention or she's watching the View, and considers your interest in her, as attacking her body...that is Feminism... Sorry your little story just turns me off...I luv full figured woman, married one. Your personal war against Feminist woman and Kids that come from families of wealth i.e. Class envy...turns this story OFF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

ignore the other comment, this story rules. Maybe it's one for the men. 10/10

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 10 years ago
Hot but disturbing story.

The guy's lucky in all senses but risking a lot for his fun.

I've been the older student on campus but not had the luck your protagonist did.

As to the companionate but not sexy marriage with the wife, it's dangerous assuming what worked when they went down the aisle works a ways down the road. Bodies and attitudes change over time.

They have to be honest about what makes them hot and helps get them in the mood.

They both gotta be willing to do what the other likes/needs It's work sometimes, but can be a fascinating bit of exploration together.

Why does Lisa have to a slag if she likes sex and doesn't apologize for it?

I don't see a slag. I see a girl having real problems taking her health seriously.

She's young, and trying things out. The whole bareback thing's tempting fate though.

bigwomenrulebigwomenruleover 10 years agoAuthor
@Txcoatl

Thanks for the feedback! I use slag as both a demeaning sexual word and also in the same way geeks are happy to be called geeks nowadays. I have female friends who are happy to be called and call themselves slags during sex and in appropriate context in conversation.

I know bareback is risky but that's why it's on here, a pure fantasy. The sequel is pending as we speak so keep an eye out if you enjoyed this one! The marriage is explored a little more with even more development in the third instalment. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
klippert

you must remember that conservatives and feminists agree on one thing, they both hate porn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Great Work

This series may well be the best-written that I've ever seen on this site. I myself am working on an English degree. Though I've had struggles with creative writing, I've always wanted to put some of my work on this site, and I'll be looking to you as an inspiration. You've managed to piece together all these different aspects of erotica in a way that proves your dedication to the craft: not being overly wordy while providing solid exposition, devoting description to the sex scenes - it's almost like I'm there. Every sequel and new story you put out is better than the last.

I wish you well, and hope you continue your work.Scratch that - please, please write more stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So Hard

I can just imagine this happening to me. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Turned on

I had a similar experience with a 19 year old and I was 43. Fantastic fuck she had huge breasts and a shaved pussy and was completely filthy...ass pussy mouth she fucked me senseless

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Klippert - when you can spell THEIR and YOU'RE, then you can comment on liberalism.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fat lass sounds too northern english for an asian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous