All Comments on 'Tempted Moms Ch. 01: Yoga Mom'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Fun read

Great stuff.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 9 years ago
Great Story

Loved it you have a great story going .

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 9 years ago
^__^

It's turning out very well indeed. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great piece of work

Its so fucking good. I really like it. I would like to know more. Plse bring up the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn...

This was one of the most passionate stories I've read. The detail and pure emotion that went into this was incredible. I can't wait for the next chapter, I would love I see how the relationship continues as well as to know how the friend does with his mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
out standing really hot

don't stop now keep it going ten bears

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
incredible

five stars, mom has finally realized there is a reason that men peak sexually at 18 and women at 40, mothers and sons are the perfect partners and mommy is finally learning to accept her place to be naked on her back with her legs spread and wrapped around her sons body while he repeatedly hammers his cock into her pussy filling her womb over and over with his seed. this mom is not on the pill but is eagerly accepting her sons fertile semen, ultimately her belly will swell with the love child her son desperately wants to give his mommy.

I can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Logan's a role model to all horny young sons

This excellent story teaches several lessons for horny boys. When Ava was bending and stretching she knew that her 18 year old son Logan was watching intently and that it made him so hard his young cock was practically busting out of his pants. His mother really liked that, as plenty of moms enjoy the signs of their boy's manly virility. Logan decides he's going to be shoving his hard young cock up that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of, his own damn birth canal--he is just going to fuck the living shit out of his own mother, no two ways about it. Then he becomes totally persistent, nothing can divert him an iota from his goal. Step by step, Logan wins her over. He slips his fingers up his mother's wet slit and explores around (which a son is never ever supposed to do, the brazen boy), soon Logan's handling his own mother's twat like it belongs to him. He lets her see and feel what he's got ready for her between his legs--his rock-hard mommy-pleaser, and Ava's thrilled by her boy's magnificent cock. She kicks out her worthless shit of a husband, she's got a new, much younger much better husband now, her own big strong son. Logan is triumphant, he sticks his cock up the cunt of all his boyish dreams, giving his mother the best fuck of her life, of his life too. Mom cums like crazy and eggs her son on to unload his hot young balls up inside her, Logan lets loose and shoots his mother a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. Maybe he's fucked a baby up where he was once a baby? Sorry this is so long, but it's such a great story like only bob can write them.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
That was so fucking hot

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
unreal and dumb

This would never ever happen in any fucking dimension of yours. Im done commenting on horrible stories... you made a nice start and then blew it. No kid would ever say tp his friend such things, but if he did, only an idiot would. ....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good story

Really hot and exciting and her son finally won out and got his mom to give up her pussy to him.

It reads like he has her for as long as he wants her, perhaps she'll give him a baby.

banger101banger101over 9 years ago
nice

Nice story and good length to it. Not to long and not to short

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
sorry, but the son is a predator

taking advantage of a woman who happens to be his mother.

like father like son.

not much hope for the future here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Arrogant, self-centered little son of a bitch

He pushed, her, manipulated her, pretty much forced her into a sexual relationship, does he not know that no means no? This kid is a predator, who seems to be so unattractive that only his mom pays him any attention, but instead of grinning at the tease and finding a girl to work it off on, he practically rapes her, then chuckles about it with his greasy little friend, then manipulates her marriage break-up ahead of its time, just so he can get his cock wet. He's a nasty piece of work, and I gave this story no stars, it's nasty as well.

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
great job!

great story. I love how the mother was conflicted all the way through between right and wrong and what feels good. can't wait for chapter two to see if his friend scores with his busty mom. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

People will always find something pathetic to cry about.

Great job though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just so u know guys, this is the Incest section of the Lit!

I wonder if those who moan about the son trying to bed his mom realise that this is the Incest section of Literotica!

That is what happens in the incest section and those of you bleating about the mom/son relationship, WTF are you doing in this section and indeed in this forum???

The Incest/Taboo section is the most popular genre here and of that Mom/Son tops the popularity list.

bob03567 I am waiting for the son to knock his mom up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Quite a few women like to tease son and some friends. Marge is correct, it makes them feel good knowing young guys get aroused and jo for them. Usually just teasing and fun but sometimes it progresses.

ap2techap2techover 9 years ago
Are you serious?!?

To the moral patrol that hated the story. Did you read it or just condemn it first? If you read the story she led him on with the advice of her friend. The husband was neglecting her needs and having an affair. All her son did was act on her wishes. She was not forced, he was not arrogant or a predator.

One more thing as it was stated before, if you don't like these types of stories, don't read them.

Also one more thing be man enough to leave a name next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Excellent story with good pacing and incredibly erotic scenes. Instead of jumping right into the sex, we get a nice transition from teasing, to groping, to reluctant sex, and to the passionate sex. Very hot and well done, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent

thank you for your efforts. cant wait to see what happens with the next "tempted mom" hope there is a whole series of tempted moms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dumb fucks

Honestly I hope you few who left bad comments are joking..... This is a incest/taboo story like WTF do you think they are going to write about ? The hell do you mean the son forced anything like did you read all the story it's of the mother wanting sex the husband not giving so she starts to seduce her son. You did a wonderful job on this story hands down just wonderful

dudeman01dudeman01over 9 years ago
Wow...

Great story... i hope to read more with a tempted mom series... maybe we can see what happens with Logan's friend and his mom... really well done 5 stars

vrieseavrieseaover 9 years ago
Five Stars

Nice pace, well thought out, very erotic. Thanks for keeping up with your high standard. - Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"The hell do you mean the son forced anything like did you read all the story it's of the mother wanting sex the husband not giving so she starts to seduce her son."

Flirtation does not mean consent. She says no repeatedly, and he keeps going. More than once. Lines like "you know you want it" are things that rapists say, and casual acceptance of that is terrifying.

I really liked it up to the point where it switched from them flirting and pushing boundaries to the son forcing himself on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You are Worthy

Great premise. Great telling. Tempted Moms is starting off with a couple of good bangs. Keep it cumming.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 9 years ago
^__^

It looks like it's going to be a great story. It's started in a fantastic way already. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved the hot sex but wasn't crazy about the son feeling like no means yes and just fucking her anyways.

loadedgunloadedgunover 9 years ago
Superb

Absolutely superb story and right up my alley. I'm a big fan of the cuckold dad concept. I've just written a similar story but I must admit, I like yours way better.

crow0085crow0085over 9 years ago
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the end of the chapter, I expected the release of the next impassiemment chapitre.TKX

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please give us a chapter 2

wow....wonderfully done!! we need a chapter 2please??? lol. what ever happened with.his friend,how far did he get with his mom? and how much of what dhe had done did mom finally tell her friend??? its not right to end this without her girlfriends big beautiful breast get enjoyed lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
u have 2

u need 2 do a chapter 2

woody1441woody1441about 9 years ago

I agree with anonymous, we need another chapter telling us about Logan`s friend and how he got on and maybe having a foursome together and maybe a swap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too Much...

lead up to too little result, File this one in the garbage can,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yep. tis garbage

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sluts

"Ava entered the room and smirked as she watched her son's eye follow her chest around the table. After being rejected by her husband, she decided to forgo a bra and wear a very tight low cut revealing white top."

My mom pulled the same tricks

One Christmas we wrapped presents...

Her: blushing, smiling, wearing a sheer baby doll, sunlight behind her

Me, tongue tied, fumbling, dodging my Dad's angry glances

basking in the glow of her tiny titties and dark pokey nipples

Dad, fuming and pretending to watch TV

5 Stars, should be an interesting series.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
NO means NO

He is a manipulative rapist. No matter what his father did, he took advantage of his mother's emotional stress and when she said no he forced himself on her. He is a nasty little creep who should not be tolerated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please

need more tempted moms

casannettecasannetteover 8 years ago
Bad Words

Don't call a woman's pussy a "twat". That is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Logan's mom ended up helping him all day long!

The packing didn't take long really, and they were both eager to resume their passionate love making afterwards. This time Eva was on the bed on all fours, Logan moving behind to do her in doggy-position. As the head of his cock reached her wet entrance, a firm thrust had Logan's cock deep in his mother's pussy. "Oh god honey," Eva moaned as she felt him hit bottom. As her son's cock began thrusting into her vigorously, "Oh god mom, your pussy is so tight," Logan exclaimed. "Oh Logan, don't hold back, fuck me hard," Eva responded. Logan pounded his cock into his mother's pussy intensely, and soon the room was filled with their sounds of passion. "Oh mom, oh god mom, oh you feel so good!" Logan shouted. "Oh honey, oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh, oh, oh, I'm coming baby, oh I'm coming, Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh oooooohhhhhh!"

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
Great story!

and in 9 months, Logan has a little sister.

That's okay

5 stars and FS status

Now to read the next three in the series.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 6 years ago
There is lots to like about this story, but

I'm especially enjoying the interplay between the two moms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tempted moms ch 01

Can you not spell? Do you not care? Good storyline spoiled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Few Things

Logan could've...well...he really shouldn't have said her...well...you can guess. That was seriously messed up and Ava should've hit him for that. Logan disrespected her at that point and shouldn't have been so forceful in a couple of scenes. When he was persuading her, he should've been more gentle and loving with his touch and words. When he said he was hers, that's what he should've said instead of what he first said. And some of Chris's words weren't helpful, it's like indirectly pushing for someone to assault someone (which was almost what happened).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That Word

You keep using that word, “diligently”. I do not think it means what you think it means.

booty77loverbooty77loverabout 3 years ago

OMG you made me nut 100% HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First of all your story is amazing and more realistic than most.

I do see several whiny critics on here that are trying to critique every single letter, every single word.

I am not a professional writer, I do write and yes i have some amazing stories so i have been told buy the few people i have shared them with. these people are the reason myself and others dont post i hate people who put others down instead of trying to help them.

so PLEASE keep writing you are doing a great job.

LeeLee420LeeLee420about 1 year ago

Anyone that uses the words snatch and cunt automatically get a 1 star. Are you in highschool? I mean really. Unless you are calling her a cunt there is no place for the word in an erotic story. It is for humiliating a woman not for describing her pussy. And snatch has no place in any manner.

Please grow up. Other than that it was a descent story.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear6 months ago

Most stories I give 3 or 4 ropes of cum.....

But this one gets......💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

KnightofmindKnightofmind2 months ago

Maybe it's me. I think the comment section has just cured me of this particular form of depravity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES