All Comments on 'Tempted Moms Ch. 02: The Grind'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
mrusamrusaover 9 years ago

I think your reviewer 'kjplotts' must be blind and since you didn't write this in braille, he couldn't see the flagrant error in name mixing Jacob<-->Justin. And that's beside the usual small grammar errors. Beside that I like the story but I have to admit I had to reread the first part since it took you almost 4 months to come up with the sequel.

All in all get yourself a proofreader/editor not a reviewer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

a great story of lust and love. Dad is not giving mom what she wants so her son is taking over the task of keeping mommy's womb full of seed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I liked it, hope you continue. Some errors here and there but don't let that deter you from writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmm

liked it

jeff44jeff44over 9 years ago
Brilliant

I know this goes on a lot more than is let on because my wife told me that our Son Kieran has been deliberately trying to see peeks at his gorgeous Mother while she was in the shower , or getting dressed.

Over breakfast while our son was showering for school he's 16, she admitted it turned her on and that she had spoken to her sister & best friend about this and after a few days both woman admitted to fucking their sons in return for their sons keeping away from drugs and underage drinking.

They are also a lot less likely to get teenage girlfriends pregnant if they get it at home. Also their grades are exceptional.

So we agreed emphatically that my wife should peruse this, and that she should tell our son Kieran that we were going out today to buy him a Kingsize bed & my wife would tell him the good news after getting into the shower with him.

I of course told her to tell him that Dad had to go to work for a few hours before we all went to get him the new bed when I got home.

That was eight months ago and my wife Linda spends 3 nights in his bed and four with me.

My wife's sister Shane and her best friend Saskia are all regularly fucking their Sons who all talk about their exploits as if it is the most natural thing. in the world, because it is.

This is an absolutely true story and if I get the right feedback there is a huge amount more for us to share with you because all of us would love to connect with other Mothers who broaden their love for their Sons. Please email me via Litteroticahttps://www.literotica.com/members/new_confirm.php?username=jeff44&code=d166aec8cbaa1e4a0c73dab6c1b33e4d

TrilloTrilloover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Love your style, and story telling, actions is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hope to hear of more tempted moms

great stories. very well done. thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A real fantastic story....Should carry on with ch 03

Atfirst, i would congratulate you for writing a wonderful story. You have taught the other writers here that to write a perfect erotic story one does not need to make it 30 pages long.... Your skill of relating incidents between the two chapters is fabulous. The build up of the story to the final sex in both the chapters seems to be very real and justified. One small comment though....please check the correctness of the names (jacob/jason) and grammar in few places when u submit next time.

Should write the next chapter in which the two moms/two sons discuss their present scenario (separately) and decide to meet together somewhere....Rest is up to you, how you frame your story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes, a truly fantastic story

And I love the report from Jeff, on his family, his relations, and their friends. (Great stories elicit great comments.) In all these cases, the boys are happily fucking their mothers. That's right, the moms are spreading their thighs for their darling baby boys, and the baby boys are all sticking their cock up the same cunt they came out of and unloading their young balls up their mommy's warm wet ever-loving twat. Everyone involved, mothers and sons, "all talk about their exploits as if it is the most natural thing. in the world, because it is." Truer words were never spoken. There's a lesson here for sons and their moms. Listen, lads and ladies, learn from folks who've actually experienced it. Motherfucking is the best kind of fucking there is. You know the popular saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other." Up his own mother's cunt is where a boy's semen belongs.

k99rkyk99rkyabout 9 years ago
often wondered ?

This is a really good story & a new way of involving two families 5 strars.

In the comments section a lot of people treat it as there marking a school paper.

why ? i look at the comments & the ones brave enough to leave there name, i checkout there amazing works of erotica. NONE !

to all those wannabe teachers Do One

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastic

thx your story,plz go ahead and writing anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
jeesh

Is your lucky male character named Jacob, Justin, or Jacob Justin? Seeing him referred to as both in the same section is, to say the least, sloppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jacob/Justin and Horny Mommy

Very nice, light and breezy story. I don't care what his name is, I just want to read the sequel where he duz his mom while his buddy duz HIS mom! Thanx for the Read.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
2 of a kind

neither worth being allowed to grow any older.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I liked the story and gave it five stars. That being said, as other reviewers have pointed out, you really need to get yourself an editor or, at the very least, a beta reader. If someone else had read this before you submitted it for publication, they would have caught the Jacob/Justin error as well as the other numerous spelling mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huh

Even though their mothers would tell the two young men they didn't want to do the things their sons wanted, or continue doing anything once it started, they would hound or manipulate their mothers until they got their way. Then the two little shits would get together and tell each other what they did and how good it felt to take advantage of their mothers. Then laugh and smirk behind the fathers back. Both should have been drowned as pups.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
Still a good continuation...

but this one had more word errors in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FFS

Is he Jacob or Justin. Make your bloody mind up!

yangus99yangus99over 6 years ago
Great stories!

Love the detail and stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Some More Issues

With the comment I made in the last chapter, I meant Jacob at that one part, not Chris...that's my idiotic fault. Also, Jacob and Logan seemed to be kinda sexist and are almost seemingly trying to manipulate their moms into being intimate. Not having complete consideration for their opinions and not understanding the struggles they've been having. Persistent with a gentle manner and loving way to worship/please them might've been better than almost assaulting them.

booty77loverbooty77loverabout 3 years ago

FUCK you made me nut 100% HOT

LeeLee420LeeLee420about 1 year ago

Is his name Justin or Jacob? Hot story. Terrible writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story but if you have an editor sack them. Page 2 five times jacob became Justin in just 2 paragraphs. Plus other small errors. Please read through before posting

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear5 months ago

When this chapter meshed beautifully with the last I thought, " Here comes another 5 ropes of cum chapter. But, Jacob changed out of his school clothes into a tshirt & shorts, then came in his..... jeans??? & Margery (Marjorie) was going to send Justin to pick up her husband from the airport? Did she forget her son's name was Jacob? Twice? I guess I can overlook a couple of spelling & grammar mistakes, although it makes me wonder how many writers, even if they don't use an editor, don't read their own stories before submitting them?

So with that in mind I give this chapter 💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
4112 Followers
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES