All Comments on 'Tempting Curves'

by lfullback

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent.

One of the best on the site. No bullshit, no retarded speech, no sanctimonious nonsense; just a realistic snappy story.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING THAT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A YOUNG MAN, WITH A PORN STAR FOR A MOM. WHAT MORE IS THERE TO SAY. GOOD LUCK AND BIG BALLS LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An excellent story of hot motherfucking!

Matt, at 22 years of age, you are a highly creative, remarkably literate, and wonderfully dirty-minded young man. Sexually, you are also terrifically omnivorous, which I admire. I enjoyed your story immensely. Given my personal preference, what I enjoyed most of all was Matt fucking the shit out of his own mother's cunt. I see that your own preference is for "ass, ass," etc. That's fine, but I'd like to point out that the ultimate taboo is a boy shoving his fine fat prick up his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. I think a boy blowing his balls up his mommy's twat, his own damn birth canal, is as dirty as it gets. The top of the heap is a boy fucking a baby--lots of cute incest-babies!--up his own mother's cunt, which is the only place where he can knock up dear old mom. From a boy's potent young balls to his mother's fertile mature womb--that's my ideal. Meanwhile, Matt, have a great 2013, and all the she-male donkey-dick your heart desires.

pinkpill222pinkpill222over 11 years ago
Exciting!!

Wow! That was really hot. You built us up and then wham you hit us between the eyes as both mother and son realized they were hot for each other. Keep it up. Your style is good and it keeps my interest in the story moving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Inspirational

I've always wanted to write a story on here but better than the rest of the stories. Something more like your story is what I've wanted to post. I think in the next week I will. Your story is truly inspirational.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Well done

An extremely erotic story and a storyline that really rocks.

I would like to know what happened next, and how their relationship revolved around sex and not become lovers.

I would think if they were intimate with each other for a period of time, there would eventually become special feelings between the two of them, that they might not want to call love, but it would take on the characteristics of love between a husband and wife.

It could be the little things they do to and for each other,like a tender touch or a lingering kiss, or perhaps a loving back rub he gives to his mother, would become something they wouldn't want to give up, and they slowly fall in love with each other.

I hope that the author continues this fine story.

Thanks for the good read.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
Amazed and bewitched

I'm aware of only a few writers published here, with your wide scope of interests, and the creative juices to paint marvelously Complete and descriptively sensual images of nice and Nasty sex, each one with an undercurrent of romance. I hesitated reading here after initially interpreting the brief synopses to possibly be humiliating themes, but oh so glad I ventured into your library. Your TOPS with great potential to achieve more; but perhaps not with after-school teen specials. But that could be a promising premise.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

Nice, but what actor doesn't use a stage name? Thematically this is a little like Porntastic Mom by dellagordo.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
not bad

hope theres more and mom stops porn an her and son suck and fuck and maybe have her get pregnant that would be hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOLY FUCKING SHIT SO HOT

Fucking amazing and so erotic! Love this story and how you took your time in developing the plot and not rushing straight to sex. Please continue this story if you're able to, would love a good creampie in his mom to feel more intimate. 20/10 for sure!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/21/2021) Well now, fuck buddies huh. Nicely done.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

The last paragraph brought from a 5 to a 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous