Tempting Curves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lfullback
lfullback
1,307 Followers

The crotch of the panties was stained from my mom's juices. She must have been very horny while she was wearing them. I brought them up to my face, and inhaled deeply. Then I stuck out my tongue and licked the crotch. I was feeling exceptionally mischievous that night. I had used her panties to masturbate before, but never on her bed. I watched my mom getting fucked on my phone's screen and continued to lick at the thong. I held it up in front of me and put the back section in my mouth. I licked up and down the thin piece of material, thinking of how it had been trapped between my mom's thick cheeks, tasting her ass crack. My cock was throbbing in my hand at the very thought.

I put the panties in my other hand and began rubbing them over my cock. The material felt wonderful as it moved over the head of my penis. I was planning on shooting a huge load into the panties. There wasn't a whole lot of material, so my cum was going to soak the whole thing. In the video, my mom was sucking the guy's cock. I wanted to wait until she was riding him to shoot my load, so I slowed down my strokes and watched.

I must have been more caught up in the video than I thought. I didn't hear the front door open. I didn't hear the footsteps coming down the hall. I didn't even hear the door to my mom's room open. I did hear a shocked gasp though. I didn't link the gasp to anything until I turned my head. What was my mom doing home? It was 3:30 in the morning. She never came home past 2:00. She should have been getting plowed by some young guy she picked up at the bar, not standing in her doorway, looking at me masturbate with her panties.

"Oh my God!" she said. "I... I...." My mom had gotten fairly drunk herself and was in no state to deal with what was happening. I had frozen still since I heard her gasp. I was still holding her panties tightly around my cock. Neither of us said anything, both of our eyes wide in shock. My mom's moaning on my phone was the only sound in the room for several seconds, each moment longer than the last. Finally, I had the sense to let go of my cock and turn off the video. I put the panties aside on the bed. My mom looked down at them, puzzled.

"Are you.... Are you masturbating?" she said. I couldn't bear to look her in the eye.

"Yes," I said quietly. There was a moment of silence as my mom continued to think things through.

"Was that a video of me on your phone?" I took a long time to answer.

"Yes," I said. "I'm sorry. I never meant to..."

"Were you using my dirty underwear?"

"I.... Yes. It's just that...."

"It's just that what?"

"I'm so sorry, Mom," I said. "I just couldn't help myself. I tried not to, but I just kept thinking about you and fantasizing about you and picturing your body and imagining you with your...." I realized that I was now rambling. I never would have said so much if not for the alcohol. "I never watched a video of you until very recently. I swear." Like that was supposed to make it better. My mom didn't say anything for a little while. I continued to hang my head in shame, not even thinking to put on my pants.

"Matt, I am your mother. You shouldn't be looking at me doing things like that."

"I know. It's just... you're so sexy." This was something I would never have been bold enough to say sober. "I couldn't help myself." I finally looked up at my mom. I expected to see a stern look on her face, angry even. However, she was not looking back at my face. Her eyes were focused down at my cock. She was clearly just as drunk as I was, and seemed to be having trouble focusing. There was desire in her eyes. I had seen that same look before in her videos.

What I didn't know at the time was the reason my mom had come home so late that night. Like I said earlier, if my mom wasn't home by 2:00 that almost always meant she was spending the night with some guy. On that particular night, my mom had picked up some young stud at the bar. They danced and got very drunk. Then they took a cab back to his place. My mom was incredibly horny and couldn't wait to fuck this guy, but, when they got to his place, he passed out drunk. So, my mom took a cab home, drunk and frustrated. She was planning on using her vibrator, but instead found me naked in her room, jacking off with her panties. And, shocked as she was, she couldn't resist staring at the young cock conveniently in her bed.

"Matt? Do you find me attractive?" she said with a heavy breath.

"Yes," I said, curious at my mom's behavior. "I do." She continued to stare down at my cock and I noticed her hand start to rub her thigh through her short dress.

"Do you masturbate to me a lot?" she said. She was clearly turned on by the thought. I decided to take a chance. She already knew the answer. What did I have to lose?

"All the time," I said. Her hand brushed over her pussy and I saw her mouth open as her breathing started to become heavy. I slowly moved my hand back towards my dick and grabbed ahold of it. My mom was watching intently. I could tell she wanted to fight it, but couldn't. I began slowly stroking my cock back to life, watching my mom rub herself through her dress. We silently watched each other masturbate for a few moments before she spoke again.

"Do you stare at my ass when I'm home?" she said.

"Yes," I said and started stroking faster. "Sometimes I think about grabbing it when you bend over." She seemed to like the sound of that. She rubbed herself harder. We continued to watch each other. My dick was fully hard and I could see the lust burning in her eyes. Then she tore her gaze away from my cock and looked me in the eye. She unzipped her dress slowly and slipped out of it, letting it fall to the floor.

"You're a dirty little boy, aren't you?" she said. "And, tonight, your mother is feeling very naughty."

She stood by the bed, wearing a matching black bra and panties. I stopped stroking myself and watched as she unhooked her bra, exposing her perky tits. Then she turned around and stuck out her ass towards me. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and slowly slid her panties down. And, just like that, my mom was completely naked. I blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't imagining this. Her big, round ass was only a few feet from me. She turned back around and bent over the bed, moving her face towards my cock.

She looked up at me, not saying a word. She just opened her mouth and waited. With my right hand, I guided my dick into her waiting mouth. She wrapped her lips around the head and started sucking. She began bobbing her head up and down on my cock, slurping up every inch of it. No one could suck a dick like her. I watched as she passionately sucked my cock wildly, slurping and smacking sounds escaped her lips as my dick filled up her mouth.

She reached up with one of her hands and began rubbing my chest all over. It was wonderful to know that she wanted me so badly too. Her pace quickened and she was taking my cock as deep as she could. I had gotten loads of blowjobs from girls my age. Usually, they sucked at it and wouldn't go past halfway at the most. My mom's lips, though, were nearly pressing against my balls on her way down my cock.

I noticed that her other hand was down between her legs and she was rubbing her clit. She started moaning around my cock. The sensation was wonderful. Both of us were really getting into it. Knowing that it was so wrong just made it all the better. These were my mom's lips wrapped around my cock. This was my mom's tongue flicking across the head of my dick. And, I know that my mom was having similar thoughts as she continued to furiously rub her clit. Knowing that her own son's cock was filling her mouth must have been turning her on too. Both of us felt so dirty, yet that only turned us on even more. After a couple of minutes of this, I was close to cumming, so I pulled my cock away from my mom's eager lips.

"Come sit on the edge of the bed, over here," my mom said, standing up. I did as she asked, sitting right in front of her, my feet touching the floor from the short bed. My mom bent over, put a hand on the back of my head, pulled me towards her, and kissed me hard on the lips. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth and I pushed mine back against hers. We kissed for several moments before she broke away.

"Matt, how many of my videos have you watched?" said my mom.

"Every one of them I could find," I answered. "I watched them all." My mom smiled. I think she was flattered.

"Good," she said. "Then this won't come as a surprise to you." My mom turned around, facing away from me, and bent over slightly. She reached back with her right hand and grabbed the back of my head. Then she forcefully shoved my face in between her round ass cheeks. It was a heavenly experience. I had always dreamed of burying my face in her gorgeous ass. Watching videos of her sitting on men's faces made me so envious. Now, it was finally happening to me.

Her cheeks surrounded my face, making it hard to breath. The bridge of my nose was smashing against her asshole and my mouth was pressed against the bottom of her pussy. She was incredibly wet. She shook her ass around my face, which smeared her drenched pussy across my mouth, coating it with her juices. I stuck out my tongue and licked her. My first taste of my mom's pussy was otherworldly. Mostly, I couldn't believe I was actually doing it. She moaned deeply as my tongue flicked across her lips, stopping every once in a while to dive into her hole and lap up a good portion of pussy juice.

I had always enjoyed going down on girls, but I had never swallowed as much pussy juice as I did while licking my mom. She pushed my head away, releasing my face from her pussy and ass. I gasped at the sudden cool, fresh air on my face.

"I need a tongue on my clit, right now," said my mom, more commanding than asking. She climbed onto the bed, lying on her back with her head on the pillows. Then she spread her legs wide, exposing her pretty pussy. She was completely clean shaven. I moved into position between her legs and shoved my face into her hot snatch. She gasped loudly as my tongue made contact with her swollen clit. I worked my tongue all around, lovingly eating my mom's pussy.

I reached up and grabbed onto her left breast with my hand. I cupped it and squeezed gently. Then I found her nipple and worked it between my fingers. It was soon hard and my mom was going wild underneath me. She moaned loudly, filling the whole house. She was going to cum soon. I focused on her clit and started tonguing it forcefully. She put both of her hands on the back of my head and forced me down harder. Her legs began shaking as they closed around my ears. Her head was in the clouds as her moaning became near shrieking.

"Oh my God! Aaaaaahhh! Aaaahh! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I'm cumming!" Her body shook violently and I put an arm around her legs and my other pressed against her shoulder to hold her down as I continued to eat her relentlessly through her orgasm. She squealed and shook underneath me.

Eventually, her orgasm subsided and her body collapsed weakly onto the bed. I gently caressed the outside of her thick, soft thigh, and lifted my head from between her legs. I wiped the sizable amount of cum from my face with the back of an arm and looked up at my mother. She was in a state of post-orgasm bliss.

"Who knew you were so good at eating pussy?" she said.

"Must run in the family," I said, thinking of all the videos I had seen of her with another woman. My mom smiled mischievously.

"When you're jacking off, how do you imagine that you're fucking me?" She said. I rolled over onto my back beside her. My cock was fully hard against my stomach.

"I want you to climb on top and ride me," I said. This was the position I was waiting for in the video I was watching on my phone earlier. It was my absolute favorite to watch my mom do in her videos, especially when I got to watch her ass bounce up and down. She smiled and swung a leg over me. Then she grabbed ahold of my rock hard dick and lowered herself onto it.

I slid into her easily and was quickly fully inside her pussy. Her body pressed down onto me and I could feel her soft cheeks against my balls. I loved that feeling. I reached around her and grabbed two handfuls of her thick ass. I gave it a shake, feeling the weight of it in my hands. She moaned lightly as she began to slowly ride me. She felt amazing. I didn't expect her to be as tight as she was. I could feel her pussy lips clinging to my cock each time she lifted up, not wanting to let it go.

I gave her big butt a slap, sending ripples through it. She seemed to like that so I slapped it again. Soon, my dick was completely covered in her juices and she picked up speed. She put her arms on my shoulders to brace herself as she bounced on my cock. The clapping sound of her ass coming down on me was growing louder. Then she stopped bouncing. She started wriggling her hips, grinding on top of me. I could feel my dick deep inside of her.

"Oh, baby!" she said. "Oh God, you feel so good inside of me. Your cock is so hard. Tell me who made your cock so hard, baby. Who gave you that hard-on?"

"Ooooooh," I moaned. "You did. You make me so fucking hard."

"No," she said. "Tell me who made your cock hard." It took me a few seconds to understand, but then I realized what she wanted me to say.

"My mom made me hard. I love fucking my mom's pussy." This was what my mom wanted. She wanted it dirty. She wanted it to be wrong. And, she wanted it badly. Her breathing was becoming heavier each second as she continued to grind on my cock.

"Yes! Yes, baby! Now say 'fuck me, mommy.'"

"Oh, fuck me, mommy. Ride me hard." With that, she began bouncing on my cock again wildly. She grabbed the headboard behind me for leverage and slammed herself down onto my veiny cock again and again. I grabbed on to her hips and started meeting her thrusts, slamming myself up into her, sending violent waves through her body. I continued my hard thrusting until I tired myself out.

Then my mom climbed off of me and turned around. She got onto her hands and knees and I quickly got up to take position behind her. She arched her back, putting her ass up in the air invitingly. I grabbed onto her hips and shoved myself into her dripping wet cunt.

"uuuUUUUUNNggggh," she grunted, taking all of my cock in a single thrust. My balls slapped against her clit, and I moaned as well. I reached underneath her and grabbed onto both of her swinging tits. I squeezed them both in my hands and started moving in and out of her pussy. I could feel myself getting closer to cumming. I let go of her tits and grabbed onto her hips. I pulled her back into me with each hard thrust.

"Holy shit, Mom," I said. "Your look so fucking hot like this."

"Yeah, baby. Fuck me hard. Aaaaaahh. Yes. Just like that. Make your mommy cum." Her voice was almost pleading. She must have been close to cumming again. This renewed my energy and I began ramming myself into her hard and fast. This was also getting me dangerously close to cumming.

"Ooooohh. Ooooooh shit," I groaned.

"Don't you cum," said my mom. "Don't you dare cum yet." I concentrated on not cumming. I only needed to last a minute or so more. I continued to thrust into my mom's pussy. It was soaked with her juices and started making sloppy, squishing sounds with each thrust. She had to be close. I didn't think I could last another moment.

Finally, she cried out underneath me. I felt her pussy contract around my dick as she started to shake from her orgasm.

"I'm cumming!" she yelled. "I'm cumming! Holy shit I'm cumming!"

"Yes," I said. "Cum for me mom. Cum on your dirty son's cock." Her arms became weak and she collapsed forward. I continued to thrust hard into her, the side of her face pressing firmly against the sheets. I started fucking her even harder, moving her body forward until she was lying flat on her stomach.

I slipped out of her as she slid forward. I hurriedly repositioned myself on top of her and shoved myself hard back inside. But, I missed her pussy. Instead, my cock was roughly stuffed halfway up her ass. She squealed in surprise, but did not resist. My cock was well lubricated from her pussy and it slid in easily. The fact that we were both incredibly drunk probably didn't hurt either. I was thrusting madly on top of her, sending large ripples through her ass cheeks as I invaded her hole with my thick cock. In no time at all, I could feel my balls start to contract. I started pounding away at her. My mom clenched her teeth together and braced herself against my thrusts as I rocked her body.

I pulled out of her and started pumping my cock furiously in my hand. My mom turned over underneath me and slid down so that I was straddling her chest. She opened her mouth and got into position just before I began to shoot my load. She closed her eyes as stream after stream rained down on her. My entire body tensed as I busted a nut on my mom's pretty face. I tried to aim it towards her mouth, but most of it ended up on her chin and dripped down onto her neck. A good amount landed on her forehead, and some got in her hair.

My orgasm lasted so long. By the end of it, my mom's face was covered. She brought a hand up to her face and pushed as much as she could into her mouth, swallowing it and licking her fingers clean. I collapsed on top of her, completely spent. We both fell asleep right there in a pool of our own sex.

I woke up the next day with a powerful hangover and a mighty case of morning wood. It took me a minute to remember why I was in my mom's bed. I rolled over and discovered that I was alone. A sudden sense of panic washed over me. What if my mom was freaked out now? What if it had just been the alcohol? What if she didn't even remember? She would have been so freaked out that I was naked in her bed this morning.

Then my mom came into her room from the hall. She was wearing black panties and nothing else. I stared at her bare tits and she smiled at me. Good. It seemed I was panicking for nothing.

"Can't get enough, huh?" she said, looking down at my sizable morning wood. I didn't say anything, just smiled. "Let's get a few things straight," she said. "I don't want to turn this into one of those awkward 'I love you, you love me' sort of incestuous relationships." I was surprised at how frank she was. She didn't shy away from the word incest. "You're my son and I do love you. But, that's something completely separate from this. Got it? I'm not your fucking girlfriend. I'm your mother. And, we are each other's fuck buddies from now on."

"Ok," I said. I was smiling stupidly. I couldn't believe how great my mom was. She just wanted us to use each other for our bodies and nothing else.

"As long as we don't tell anybody, we can keep fucking each other's brains out like last night." She reached down, slid her panties off, and held them in her hand. "I'm going to go make us something to eat. Here," she said, throwing her panties at me, "fill these with cum while I'm gone." Then she walked out, leaving me speechless with a hard-on and a pair of her warm panties. What had I gotten myself into?

lfullback
lfullback
1,307 Followers
12